[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

2 hours ago, CVass said:

Hello,

When I am in the game and click a player to sub out, nothing shows underneath it. When I click the filter button, nothing comes down. This happens in the WTS tactics screen or the default tactics screen for low-res (pictured here). It does, however, work in the default FM skin and every other skin I have tried. Any advice here?

image.png.4ec2d100f8af79bf561aa421dceeda90.png

Are you on the newest update or the previous

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, CVass said:

Hello,

When I am in the game and click a player to sub out, nothing shows underneath it. When I click the filter button, nothing comes down. This happens in the WTS tactics screen or the default tactics screen for low-res (pictured here). It does, however, work in the default FM skin and every other skin I have tried. Any advice here?

image.png.4ec2d100f8af79bf561aa421dceeda90.png

will be fixed in a bug fix coming this week

9 saat önce, TCSSkin said:

will be fixed in a bug fix coming this week

speaking of substitutes, the FM 23 version of your skin had a great pop-up dragging a player over the other to show the attributes of the substitutes for the position they are taking. Is there a change that would be implemented in the future?

Also, found another bug with the nation screen where the Youth Facilities has the language of the nation under it instead of any Youth Facilities rating. So there might be a mistake there.

image.thumb.png.f39a82abe1b15c4ffe6fdc71ca692c2a.png

Edited by wowlock
Added a bug report

On 24.03.2024 at 17:20, dℍaisa said:

I loved everything new in 1.3, however, I missed the quick comparison that comes when you drag and hover a player over another. So I thought ok let's use the mod and switch back to the classic one. But apparently, it is now broken: 

image.png.059f32ed11e74e10bd5eba67e2a21bf7.png

Which MOD you used? The Tactics screen one? If you managed to make this work, I also need it.

21 hours ago, wowlock said:

speaking of substitutes, the FM 23 version of your skin had a great pop-up dragging a player over the other to show the attributes of the substitutes for the position they are taking. Is there a change that would be implemented in the future?

It is in the default/low res mods, but we couldn't find anywhere in the original panel where it didn't obfuscate important information, and I asked a group of like 30 people, and no one used it so we removed it.

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024
14 dakika önce, TCSSkin said:

It is in the default/low res mods, but we couldn't find anywhere in the original panel where it didn't obfuscate important information, and I asked a group of like 30 people, and no one used it so we removed it.

I'll try that then. Thank you. 

Btw, is there any hope for getting the attributes shown on the scouting reports in any future updates? That is literally the only thing I can think of that would make this skin perfect as it is as close to perfect.

11 minutes ago, Failproof said:

I don't know how should Feedback look like. Is it normal?

feedback empty.PNG

It works after the match, doesn't work when checking previous matches. No way to seperate the files as far as i know

5 minutes ago, mestrerr said:

How do I put the club screen like that, I put the mod and it doesn't work.

Captura de ecrã 2024-03-30 204002.png

Go all the way into the mod folder, copy the 4 files into panels\club\tcs\fm24\overview\staff\snapshots, bug from when I changed the file locations

Hi, love this skin, one of the best skins I've used in some time on any FM. Thank you for putting the time in to make this skin for us

One minor thing i've noticed is on an individual staff overview page, the 'the media handling style' isn't displaying this and intead appears to be 'relationship with you' when hovering over that section as below in the screenshot. Is there a quick fix for me to correct this myself? Thanks :)

image.png.b0cf2c2329a230913755fdf615f8b2b4.png

A couple of issues I have noticed on the new version, on loan player's tab, the parent club isn't displayed (was showing on version 1.3)image.png.ddc06d5215eb6517140a710df5b55023.png

Moreover, during a match, you can't bring up the tablet without having the left column visible. (Same as version 1.3).

10 hours ago, benboii10 said:

Hi, love this skin, one of the best skins I've used in some time on any FM. Thank you for putting the time in to make this skin for us

One minor thing i've noticed is on an individual staff overview page, the 'the media handling style' isn't displaying this and intead appears to be 'relationship with you' when hovering over that section as below in the screenshot. Is there a quick fix for me to correct this myself? Thanks :)

image.png.b0cf2c2329a230913755fdf615f8b2b4.png

To fix this go to: WTCS Gold v1.3.1/panels/non_player/tcs/overview/personal details.xml and open personal details.xml

Change line 355 and 356 from

<widget class="relationship_label" display_format="0">
<record id="object_property" get_property="PRHP"/>

To

<widget class="media_handling_label"" display_format="0">
<record id="object_property" get_property="Pghm"/>

You should then see it show not only the hover that you want but also the right details too, as before it was looking at relationship. One to note @TCSSkin

image.png.1d1fb59d359ce1f97d69acbc18070886.png

Cheers

Edited by rootcoors

3 hours ago, rootcoors said:

To fix this go to: WTCS Gold v1.3.1/properties/person properties.xml and open person properties.xml

Change line 355 and 356 from

<widget class="relationship_label" display_format="0">
<record id="object_property" get_property="PRHP"/>

To

<widget class="media_handling_label"" display_format="0">
<record id="object_property" get_property="Pghm"/>

You should then see it show not only the hover that you want but also the right details too, as before it was looking at relationship. One to note @TCSSkin

image.png.1d1fb59d359ce1f97d69acbc18070886.png

Cheers

I'm struggling to find those lines on the config file :/ 

Edited by benboii10
Change of info

37 minutes ago, benboii10 said:

I'm struggling to find those lines on the config file :/ 

Sorry its WTCS Gold v1.3.1/panels/non_player/tcs/overview/personal details.xml

Was replying quickly before heading off to work - sorry about that. I will edit my post above also, so its clear.

Let me know how you get on.

3 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

Sorry its WTCS Gold v1.3.1/panels/non_player/tcs/overview/personal details.xml

Was replying quickly before heading off to work - sorry about that. I will edit my post above also, so its clear.

Let me know how you get on.

Found it! Thank you

On 08/04/2024 at 23:53, Billyg said:

A couple of issues I have noticed on the new version, on loan player's tab, the parent club isn't displayed (was showing on version 1.3)image.png.ddc06d5215eb6517140a710df5b55023.png

image.png.3caa80d07293658323454f160352cb7b.png

Can't replicate myself, it shows at the very bottom of the panel

20 minutes ago, Ninja777 said:

When in the tactic screen, and moving players around, the stats of comparison doesn't show up any more. Where do I fix it?

If i remember correct, it was removed due to ppl not using it and he could not find space for it.

I might remember wrong tho

the default file where it's located is

tactics overview side panel

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

If i remember correct, it was removed due to ppl not using it and he could not find space for it.

It's quite easy to add this still I know @GIMN removed it as a part of his skin due to being attributless.  I still need to faf around with mine to make it not completely cover the team 

7 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

It's quite easy to add this still I know @GIMN removed it as a part of his skin due to being attributless.  I still need to faf around with mine to make it not completely cover the team 

That is true :)

I just said what i  "think" i remembered was the reason for it not being there

4 hours ago, snowofman said:

the default file where it's located is

tactics overview side panel

Thanks, i fixed it. (took it from the old version)

6 hours ago, JustHowie said:

this is the problem of over-customization.)) I left a "pro/cons" container below the pitch with tactics and displayed the comparison panel on this place

Anyone managed to put the attributes page to the scouting reports yet? Or is it possible to carry the FM 23 version of the skin's Scouting page and copy it into the FM24? Would that make it work?

7 hours ago, wowlock said:

Ummm I seem to be getting this error when I am trying to look at a staff member's profile.

image.thumb.png.b73fbfe6aaed3cffb340301d538d4d5b.pngimage.thumb.png.6a00d2a092ffcc6e20c61e8fc1bacbf8.png 

Looks to me like you've edited something and messed it up..

back to the original files and start over :) 

it works fine in the original files

I think it is the trying to change the 'Media handling style thing that I tried to change from this thread as it seems to be bugged. But I messed it up somehow.

Edited by wowlock

On 09.04.2024 at 12:29, rootcoors said:

You're very welcome.

Hey, do you have that file with you? I tried to do it myself but it seems I messed it up, with the error message you can see from the screenshot O.o

17 hours ago, wowlock said:

Hey, do you have that file with you? I tried to do it myself but it seems I messed it up, with the error message you can see from the screenshot O.o

Yeah no worries. Copy this file to: WTCS Gold v1.3.1/panels/non_player/tcs/overview/personal details.xml

personal details.xml

Hi, so when i want to drag and praise my Man Utd u18 players in u18 team individual training tab. It still successfully done the drag selected view, but after the praise command done on one player. It suddenly revert to default view. Sadly i don't have the exact proof but i'll give a menu proof on which tab it affected. It doesn't affect u21 and first team individual drag and praise view.FootballManager202424_04_202418_32_25.thumb.png.b6f1aea0d8591537cbedb2815e14bac8.pngFootballManager202424_04_202418_31_52.thumb.png.eb1e01b97dedc534c41af485e40b0d58.png 

2 hours ago, apfnwofi said:

Hi, so when i want to drag and praise my Man Utd u18 players in u18 team individual training tab. It still successfully done the drag selected view, but after the praise command done on one player. It suddenly revert to default view. Sadly i don't have the exact proof but i'll give a menu proof on which tab it affected. It doesn't affect u21 and first team individual drag and praise view.FootballManager202424_04_202418_32_25.thumb.png.b6f1aea0d8591537cbedb2815e14bac8.pngFootballManager202424_04_202418_31_52.thumb.png.eb1e01b97dedc534c41af485e40b0d58.png 

unfortunately after sunday i'm refusing to help anything related to united

joking 😂, can't say i've seen it, i think it might be a bug with the game if it works fine for u23s and senior squad

On 14/04/2024 at 10:52, rootcoors said:

Is there a way to not have the competition match bar for where its available, and just always have the skin match bar?

Thanks.

Any ideas anyone? I just want to just a standard match header at all times and not have it change. Thanks.

2 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

joking 😂, can't say i've seen it, i think it might be a bug with the game if it works fine for u23s and senior squad

For what it's worth my U18's works fine, so might be an isolated issue.

6 hours ago, rootcoors said:

Any ideas anyone? I just want to just a standard match header at all times and not have it change. Thanks.

If you want to change the whole match screen you'll have to go through the files panels.fmf/match/comps, and find all the files and replace them in that folder with the default ones from the base skin

Just the scoreboards, paste match score area panel in all the folders

6 hours ago, rootcoors said:

If you want to change the whole match screen you'll have to go through the files panels.fmf/match/comps, and find all the files and replace them in that folder with the default ones from the base skin

On the player profile panel the alignment of the player positions on the tactic pitch is off (every position a bit too far ahead) compared to the (correctly aligned) positions within the player profile popup (can also compare to default skin to see the correct alignment).Playerprofile.thumb.png.439b3920145359bb53768f06f040bc44.pngPlayerpopup.thumb.png.da233d5249996ffa89d2fff9c20f755c.pngBaseskin.thumb.png.7693d61f30984c06b17261889670314b.png

10 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

Thanks for this. That was the bit I was missing. /comps - will start working on sorting.

6 hours ago, slix22 said:

On the player profile panel the alignment of the player positions on the tactic pitch is off (every position a bit too far ahead) compared to the (correctly aligned) positions within the player profile popup (can also compare to default skin to see the correct alignment).Playerprofile.thumb.png.439b3920145359bb53768f06f040bc44.pngPlayerpopup.thumb.png.da233d5249996ffa89d2fff9c20f755c.pngBaseskin.thumb.png.7693d61f30984c06b17261889670314b.png

I would imagine your starting point is looking at the code inside the position.xml

WTCS Gold v1.3.1/panels/player/tcs/selector/big/position.xml

@TCSSkin 

Your skin is really beautiful. However, I recommend fixing these two issues.

As you can see, in both screens the names and numbers of the players are not fully visible. I don't think it's pleasant to keep these proportions.

Schermata2024-04-26alle07_41_39.png.637bd600c7ee9280ea2b0a23398d9f04.png

Schermata2024-04-26alle07_40_10.png.51bce4dd13b129f5228dd99242d4acde.png

On 24.04.2024 at 16:48, TCSSkin said:

I see that happening as well too. It feels random where it just goes back to one of players you double-clicked or something. Don't know how to replicate it but it always happens.

On 25.04.2024 at 12:15, rootcoors said:

Thanks for this. That was the bit I was missing. /comps - will start working on sorting.

Btw, do you have a solution for showing the attributes on the scouting reports?