[FM23] Matchday Mods | Sky Sports PL 25/03/2023 | La Liga, Ligue 1 and Liga Bwin UPDATED

TCSSkin

4 hours ago, Johs45 said:

Hi there

I would like to thank the creators. This is awesome. However, I'm not seing the logos on the scoreboard but the kits. Anyone know how to fix it, or is that just the skin (FLUT) that I'm using?

Skærmbillede 2023-11-03 134217.png

check whether it happens with the default skin, if it works ok then yeah it's the flut skin 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

check whether it happens with the default skin, if it works ok then yeah it's the flut skin 

All scoreboards except the offical licensed looks like this in flut. Wondering why it won't show the logos though. 

image.png.40ec97a1bfe42ba3fa35b3ac9f99a1c8.png

Hello everyone, I am using the mod on the default skin of FM23. However, the custom Sky Sports scoreboard doesn't show at all.

Why is that? I don't know where the skin_config file is in the default skin, so that might be an issue.

Edited by SilentSparrow18

13 minutes ago, danigutimore said:

I am using FM Rensie skin. The generic FM Rensie scoreboard keep in european competition. Can you help me please? How I can see european scoreboard? Thanksss!!

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-21 205223.png

you have to delete the 'comps' folder with the licensed leagues within the skin folder/panels/match.

On 28/03/2023 at 22:29, TCSSkin said:

Matchday Mods - English Premier League v0.9b

image.png.635012f839cd4cd00fa8dc01a1d848e1.png image.png.1dab2323d4d0f7a47221f280cce3274f.png image.png.472d61fd2b5f344c9cbe373833496f3e.png

image.thumb.png.08e32d8de523ac3154da8696757314e4.png image.thumb.png.f00a78ec5975475a848d86215c913711.png

Once again a big thank you to Spursfan18 on the Evo-Web forum as I based this mod on his graphics.

New matchday mod, The English Premier League, this is likely the layout you'll see if you watch the Premier League in a non-UK broadcast, however for the first time I've had to edit the package, as the bottom half of the caption is now dark purple instead of white. This is unfortunately because the game hardcodes the text that player who is subbed off's text to white. I've included the default white code in the ! ALTERNATIVE folder, so if you want that you can use it. 

As always installation instructions are in the first post or this handy video with my voice unfortunately pitched higher 😂

Some things to note:

It doesn't work with xyz skin - I don't have the time and/or desire to make it work with every skin, unfortunately.

It doesn't feature Authentic Fonts  - I'd rather not get sued out the ass. 

REQUESTS? - No.

Finally, due to the cost of living crisis in the UK hitting myself (and everyone of course) pretty hard, i've decided to open donations. They are completely optional, you do not need to donate, you don't gain anything from donating however the option is there if you so please.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pkyewxmhodyvjep/%21_English_Premier_League_Matchday.7z/file

Donations: www.paypal.me/tcsskin

Thanks for the amazing work. Which value do you need to change to change the abbreviations in the score panel? I've tried the 3Letter name, but that also do so that they happen like that in the league table, and don't want that

6 minutes ago, Johs45 said:

Thanks for the amazing work. Which value do you need to change to change the abbreviations in the score panel? I've tried the 3Letter name, but that also do so that they happen like that in the league table, and don't want that

What data language do you use in game?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dino88 said:

Hi guys, does this work with base skin? I'm following the steps and the skin won't even appear on my skin selection drop-down on preferences. Thank you!

as mentioned above, you'll have to change the required version to 24.0.0

On 14/03/2023 at 23:23, TCSSkin said:

Matchday Mods - Ligue 1

image.thumb.png.a22e53f9e69d41d3436694de493e3727.png

Credits : Overall & Milos987 (PES mod converted)

Introducing to Matchday mods, Ligue 1. Some things to note:

It's just the scoreboard - SI have debug tools to load the lineup and highlight panels, I don't. Along with this, i've also tried to keep the mods and invasive as possible to not mess with other people's mods.

It doesn't work with xyz skin - I don't have the time and/or desire to make it work with every skin, unfortunately.

It doesn't feature Authentic Fonts  - I'd rather not get sued out the ass. 

REQUESTS? - No.

-----------------

Usage Rights:

CAN I USE THIS IN MY SKIN? - No. You can use it in youtube videos/streams with a link visible, however you CANNOT redistribute it in other skins, nor can you put use it as part of your scoreboard selectors.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r1yleefru6czpe9/Ligue_1_Matchday_v1.1.7z/file

Is there any way to get this scoreboard to display the 3 letter name instead of the short name, without having to go into the editor and change things there?

12 minutes ago, aeightBee said:

Is there any way to get this scoreboard to display the 3 letter name instead of the short name, without having to go into the editor and change things there?

I believe thats down to your data settings in the preferences

20 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I believe thats down to your data settings in the preferences

I have that set to UK English, although I do have some good news and bad news from my own tinkering.

The good news is by adding id="T1nm" in the row with the team button widget, I was able to get the 3 letter name.
The bad news is that the text doesn't stay centered. I haven't checked this in an actual match yet, only the highlights afterwards. Will keep you posted.

Edit: Yep, same thing in game. Starts off centered but then goes back to the top left corner for both.

image.png.972126b9b726a9494b5223e86a409da3.png

Edited by aeightBee

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2023 at 22:39, TCSSkin said:

Matchday Mods

One of the best additions to recent FMs was the addition of licensed scoreboards, however it comes with limitations. First off, it's limited to selectcompetitions, secondly there's no way to customise it to feature more competitions, so we've had to settle to this workaround. Over the coming months, I'll be making my own scoreboards from scratch, which are easily configurable to your own skins.

How to apply the scoreboard to your own skin:

1. Firstly, you'll need to go into your own skin folder and find skin_config.xml
  2. Open the file, and you'll need to find the string  <string id="skin_name" value="NAME" />. It must be this one, not the translation attribute at the top.
  3. Extract the downloaded file into your skins folder, open the folder and find skin_config.xml, you'll need to replace the "parent" flag with the skin_name in your other file. This must be an exact copy. This will tell the game to load the other skin as normal, and then load any files in the new skin over the top.
  4. Save the file. If you have an issue where it doesn't load, you have put the skin_name in wrong.
  5. Navigate to your preferences, and load "! COMPETITION Matchday". I have put the ! in the name to make the game list the matchday mods at the top of the list.
  6. Once loaded, you'll have to clear the cache in preferences, and reload the skin.
  7. Enjoy!

Install Video:

Contents:

England: 

Sky Sports Premier League - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/574119-fm23-matchday-mods-sky-sports-pl-25032023-la-liga-ligue-1-and-liga-bwin-updated/#comment-13974822

France:

Ligue 1 - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/574119-fm23-matchday-mods-la-liga-and-ligue-1-14032023-liga-bwin-13032023/?do=findComment&comment=13964438

Portugal: 

Liga Bwin - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/574119-fm23-matchday-mods-la-liga-and-ligue-1-14032023-liga-bwin-13032023/?do=findComment&comment=13963438

Spain:

La Liga - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/574119-fm23-matchday-mods-la-liga-and-ligue-1-14032023-liga-bwin-13032023/?do=findComment&comment=13964438

Hello there, 

Can this also be used in Fm24 and if yes how would i do that if i play on the default skin.

Edited by IntervaL

Ye i read it but he doesn't really explain how you download it if you are using the default skin. "Extract the downloaded file into your skins folder, open the folder and find skin_config.xml, you'll need to replace the "parent" flag with the skin_name in your other file. This must be an exact copy. This will tell the game to load the other skin as normal, and then load any files in the new skin over the top".

2 hours ago, IntervaL said:

Ye i read it but he doesn't really explain how you download it if you are using the default skin. "Extract the downloaded file into your skins folder, open the folder and find skin_config.xml, you'll need to replace the "parent" flag with the skin_name in your other file. This must be an exact copy. This will tell the game to load the other skin as normal, and then load any files in the new skin over the top".

There is links at the bottom of the post that leads to the scoreboard itself and in there is a download link for the scoreboard

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Johs45 said:

when will you begin to work on scoreboards again @TCSSkin? Thinking of the new EPL one.

i'll be honest, i have little to no motivation for FM at this point in time. I'm working on skinning stuff purely out of habit, so i wouldn't expect it soon 

49 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

i'll be honest, i have little to no motivation for FM at this point in time. I'm working on skinning stuff purely out of habit, so i wouldn't expect it soon 

That's fair. What a shame though. Have enjoyed your work :) 

On 12/01/2024 at 11:34, TCSSkin said:

Know where to find one then?

1 hour ago, Johs45 said:

Know where to find one then?

as far as i'm aware no one else is making these mods, is there was i wouldn't have started making them myself

• 2 weeks later...

Does someone know why sometimes the player pictures are big and sometimes smaller? I prefer the smaller icons and pictures but it changes sometimes. Thanks in advance!

Schermopname (19).png

Schermopname (20).png

Edited by N11V11D