Do you ever click Simulate Match in League Games?

I play a minion club in the Premier League, so I've been recently clicking automatic simulate match when playing against the big ones (Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, etc.). Sometimes I can draw, and even an upset win at times!  (It even feels that my Assistant Manager does a better job than me... I always click auto results in friendlies...)

Do you ever use automatic results in league games? 

PS: Automatic resolve is not available in vanilla FM. You'd have to use a customized skin...

There are some people that like to play the game as a DOF.  So they handle transfers but hire an assistant manager to be the real manager and leave lots of things up to the assistant manager (training, the games etc).  then they sim games.  it is another way to play the game.

2 hours ago, DarJ said:

some people do that when there is nothing to play for anymore during the season so the game goes faster

Guilty as charged. I wouldn't do it in the PL, but as a lower league manager, I frequently find myself running away with a title half way through the season, so just IR the rest. As such, I often spend more hours in pre-season than the last 6 months of the actual season.

14 hours ago, Andros said:

if you want to play people in a new position (to gain experience there) or play a younger player, then they will often get subbed at half time by the ass man.  The ass man also is really unlikely to sub on youth.

Good to know, thanks. I always wondered what types of changes my ass man would do when I'm away, such as, do they keep the same mentality and formation, etc.

All the time - I play up to 50-60 seasons. I'd be a thousand years old watching all the games.

I watch games against minnows/meaningless games. Sometimes I've won the league in start of April so don't bother watching anything from then on except cup matches/champions league.

I only do it when there is nothing to play for. Sometimes the league is wrapped up and your trying to get the season finished. You got to pick the team though. As someone else said the AM does stupid things. You tend to get more injuries because they play non fit players and run them into the ground.

Protect your important players if simming games.