majestic's Youth Tournaments (FM21 verified for FM23

I was able to get all of the youth files to work except for the ICC &ICC Fixtures as the editor crashes.. I was able to verify all of the other files to work with FM23. Please remember these are Majestics work not mine he gets full credit I am just here to help keep these finals alive.

1 - Youth Tournaments - 1st Division B,II,U21s.fmf 1 - Youth Tournaments - 1st Division Elite B,II,U21s,U23s.fmf 1 - Youth Tournaments - 1st Division U19s All Clubs.fmf 1 - Youth Tournaments - 2nd Division.fmf 1 - Youth Tournaments - 3rd Division.fmf 1 - Youth Tournaments - Gothia Cup.fmf 1 - Youth Tournaments - IberCup.fmf 1 - Youth Tournaments - Norway Cup.fmf 1 - Youth Tournaments - Other Continents.fmf

3 hours ago, cruyff14 said:

Hi, thanks for updating these for FM23. Might help the squad development problems people have noticed.

Just a quick question though, have the substitute rules been updated to the new 5 sub rules?

I havnt touched anything except for verifying the files

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I tried verifying all files. Only one worked, 1 - Youth Tournaments - 1st Division Elite B, II, U21, U23s

All of the others had the same error on one or more competitions in terms of not being able to find the required number of teams.

I haven't tested the Elite file that worked, so can't say for sure it works fully in game yet, but it is 100% verified via the Editor which is a good sign and usually all that is needed unless any of the rules cause another issue later in save. 

Unless anyone out there has the expertise to sort the files, this might be it.

1 - Youth Tournaments - 1st Division Elite B,II,U21s,U23s.fmf

Edited by joe5p

7 hours ago, joe5p said:

I tried verifying all files. Only one worked, 1 - Youth Tournaments - 1st Division Elite B, II, U21, U23s

All of the others had the same error on one or more competitions in terms of not being able to find the required number of teams.

I haven't tested the Elite file that worked, so can't say for sure it works fully in game yet, but it is 100% verified via the Editor which is a good sign and usually all that is needed unless any of the rules cause another issue later in save. 

Unless anyone out there has the expertise to sort the files, this might be it.

1 - Youth Tournaments - 1st Division Elite B,II,U21s,U23s.fmf 18.52 kB · 0 downloads

I tried verifying as well on the day the FM24 editor came out haha - so sad :(

Excellent files, hopefully someone can make a new batch of similar ones someday

I find a error, dont know if this will be working in future years in manager, And trying it on this Youth tournament, there is needed to change all club from every country that playing in this tournament. The problem was indeed that reserve sides in club panel are in reserve team to create not in reserve team, and youth tournament dont have from where take a reserve team. Need to change every club and add them reserve team. Many teams are without this teams. If someone want to try if it working I giving a file, and trying to work on next one. This one tournament take me 6 hours to make, dont know if there is faster way to add reserve team to all club in league.

1 - Youth Tournaments - IberCup.fmf

• 4 months later...

Has anyone tested those ?
For some reason it affects the squad registartions in the international qualifications.
It won't allow to register players over 23.

• 2 weeks later...