[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone know how to get this to populate (wanting an opposition report in tactics) I have tried a few variations unsuccessfully, tried running it through a selector panel (like I've found a way with home screen stuff to force information) running out of steam with this idea, I get that ben has managed it in tabbed form but there's so much break away panels in other panels there has to be a simpler way to do this? 

image.png.742971ecd0a940a9556aef9c9ae2c090.png

Hello, simple question here, can i revert back a FM23 window/panel to the FM21 version of it?

wanted to change this one, transfer window news, FM23 sucks to be honest, FM21 had it far better organized, showing not only the league top buys but world top buys too, this one is very limited and makes me go league by league to check transfers, big waste of time.

So if anyone knows if it's possible to use FM21 panel and which file it is plz let me know.

image.thumb.png.6d509164a88e178495fd5c168ceca96c.png

19 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

So if anyone knows if it's possible to use FM21 panel and which file it is plz let me know.

i also think that this is one of the things that was much more beautiful in fm21. and I've been studying the structure of this panel a bit. this cannot be done by simply replacing the panels. deep processing of the existing panel is possible, but I decided that it is not worth the time to do this.

2 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

i also think that this is one of the things that was much more beautiful in fm21. and I've been studying the structure of this panel a bit. this cannot be done by simply replacing the panels. deep processing of the existing panel is possible, but I decided that it is not worth the time to do this.

really? damn it that's sad, will have to keep playing with this bad transfer window, why did they change it, thanks for the info.

So I have added some bits onto my tactics screen had a few issues with layering to start so I changed the default_item on the tabbed container which fixed the issue sort of (can't seem to default the tabbed to the pitch without all the panels try to show at once)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.32279b21f648b093337f401c0b3b3aac.png

all was find and well until I used the tactics switch button whilst on the pitch screen. (1,2,3)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.176d87bbbdd22492c40d6b98244f9201.png

EDIT: Solved by putting everything in the same tab

does anyone know where I can find the stats to add to this as pulling other stats tables doesn't seem to load 

Spoiler

image.png.207e7b15d321ef38bd0d7926ab81f161.png

wanting to add stats down here forgot where I grabbed them from wondering if anyone might have the list of stats I can get working to add to this ? (Like below the ids needed )

<!--POSSESION-->
    <widget class="label" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" font="label">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="232851" type="use" value="Possession" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="horizontal_comparison_bar" height="10" id="poSe" label_width="0" animation_file="none"/>
<!--SHOTS-->
    <widget class="label" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" font="label">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="247381" type="use" value="Shots" />
    </widget>    
    <widget class="horizontal_comparison_bar" height="10" id="shtS" label_width="0" animation_file="none"/>

Thank you

Edit: all issues solved with a bit of digging match stats I've a separate tab using match/match stats title (for last match) 

Combined first 2 tabs into one longer one stopping overlaying (incase anyone wants to try this out)  

image.png.7f2ba5fefa51cf9fe2143119319fb5b8.png

Edited by JustHowie
Issue solved

3 hours ago, Fwiedwice said:

What is this panel call in the inbox feed? I saw someone posted on the first page but never got a response. Trying to see if i can change the height some reason it is all bunch up
image.thumb.png.c8bca165741990dac4f68f6decb0fac5.png

It's still the same issue/bug/weird thing as in the previous edition(s). 

if you have the "Handling Scouting Meetings" delegated to some of your staff and he will delivery scouting suggestions to your inbox, the inbox attachment is resized

5 hours ago, Fwiedwice said:

What is this panel call in the inbox feed? I saw someone posted on the first page but never got a response. Trying to see if i can change the height some reason it is all bunch up
image.thumb.png.c8bca165741990dac4f68f6decb0fac5.png

Yeah,

There isnt a seperate file for the resized scouting card, it's part of the same. 

thats why "most" just leave the little one as is, 

1 minute ago, lugui said:

Please, which file controls this table within the SCOUTING CENTRE tab, under the LIST option? I intend to reduce the row_height and implement a default View on this screen.

Thanks in advance!

image.png.7fbddbf35f3e40449546e88297185ff3.png

team/scouting centre panel

Hi, no idea how small this question is but where or how can this panel be edited?image.png.32b2ad947d545e23f90dd319ebb4511a.png

it's really not useful saying "rich", Toronto FC has no money compared to Leipzig in-game XD so why is the entire thing just "rich"?

Anyway my idea was to replace the Rich by either Club value or the Balance, or maybe both, also have a tab there for transfer budget would be great.

Hope anyone knows how to do it, i can't find it anywhere.

17 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

feels like it should be easier to find but does  anyone know where to locate the team of the week inbox item? wanting to see if I can add the awards panel into it 

team of the week.xml ?

16 minutes ago, snowofman said:

team of the week.xml ?

didn't seem to effect the inbox item unfortunately

image.png.bfff585bd7371a71c09cee5ee32263e8.png

I just thought it would make sense for this to accompany the inbox item since it's on the award page

image.png.bd502b4969fd23cba07a0fd1d6b2b4a0.png

7 minutes ago, Failproof said:

I only know that vamcj asked for help to add this to WTCS5 skin on club info page. I would like to try it myself too

okay, lets hope someone has seen this before or can see what skin it might be.

but you could maybe ask your friend where he's seen it before. he must know where it's from - My guess anyway

В 29.07.2023 в 00:44, JustHowie сказал:

didn't seem to effect the inbox item unfortunately

image.png.bfff585bd7371a71c09cee5ee32263e8.png

I just thought it would make sense for this to accompany the inbox item since it's on the award page

image.png.bd502b4969fd23cba07a0fd1d6b2b4a0.png

You can make a panel like this. only with faces and not with kits. What would you choose :)

6 hours ago, lembergman said:

You can make a panel like this. only with faces and not with kits. What would you choose :)

I'm not big on faces but you have just given me the idea I could just add the average rating onto the pitch possibly. Alas I won't be able to do much till Tuesday so it will go in my notes 

Having a slight issue with the pulling through some extra team stats, as you can see below:

738a4b95fda383565831004e14e1e983.png

<!--AV POS-->
    <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter">
      <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" />
      <widget class="label" colour="statman" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" font="label">
        <translation id="text" translation_id="374701" type="use" value="Average Possession[COMMENT: team stat title for the team's average possession]" />
      </widget>

<widget class="percentage_label" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical">
        <record id="object_property" get_property="TavP" />
      </widget>

</container>

Has anyone managed to do anything like this and/or had any success with it?!

EDIT: For reference, it was taken from the below part of team properties.xml

<!-- Average possession -->
		<record>
			<integer id="id" value="TavP" />
			<integer id="width" value="55" />
			<translation id="name" translation_id="374701" type="use" value="Average Possession[COMMENT: team stat title for the team's average possession]" />
			<record id="widget_info">
				<symbol id="class" value="dashed_record_percentage_label" />
			</record>
			<record id="column_widget_properties">
				<flags id="alignment" value="centre" />
			</record>
			<record id="column_heading">
				<flags id="alignment" value="centre" />
				<translation id="text" translation_id="388864" type="use" value="Avg. Poss[COMMENT: FR 8873; abbreviation for Average Possession]" />
				<translation id="name" translation_id="374701" type="use" value="Average Possession[COMMENT: team stat title for the team's average possession]" />
				<translation id="hint" translation_id="374701" type="use" value="Average Possession[COMMENT: team stat title for the team's average possession]" />
			</record>
		</record>

Edited by _Ben_

49 minutes ago, burak_95 said:

Hi guys, I want to add stadium and city picture on club profile page. i want to show this as a transition between stadium and city photo how can i do that. Are there any knowledgeable people who know this?

Screenshot-5449741ab87c719af3f9.png

şehir.png

Are we talking about a rotation between the 2 ?

1 saat önce, Olas Nick said:

i was wrong it can be done simply, see the implementation in Flut Skin

Can you help me a little bit more. Which commands should I get from which file in the flut skin, where should I add them?

40 minutes ago, burak_95 said:

Can you help me a little bit more. Which commands should I get from which file in the flut skin, where should I add them?

Place the code from the load page txt where you want it to show

add the 2 other files in the main panels folder

that will give you a rotating stadium and city picture

club overview stadium1.xml club overview stadium2.xml load page.txt

2 saat önce, snowofman said:

Place the code from the load page txt where you want it to show

add the 2 other files in the main panels folder

that will give you a rotating stadium and city picture

club overview stadium1.xml 1.63 kB · 3 downloads club overview stadium2.xml 1.8 kB · 3 downloads load page.txt 1.17 kB · 4 downloads

I don't quite understand where to add the text in the load paper.

1 saat önce, snowofman said:

make sure there is room for it.. a panel made for the picture to be displayed
i can't help you rebuild the page.

unfortunately. I couldn't do it. Can I add stadium and city pictures separately?

1 minute ago, burak_95 said:

unfortunately. I couldn't do it. Can I add stadium and city pictures separately?

deja vu. man, you just don't want to do anything, you want someone to do it for you. make at least an full mockup, maybe someone will have a lot of time and inspiration and make xml for you. :lol:

13 saat önce, Olas Nick said:

deja vu. man, you just don't want to do anything, you want someone to do it for you. make at least an full mockup, maybe someone will have a lot of time and inspiration and make xml for you. :lol:

because you couldn't help in any way. That's why I asked the same question again. Not everyone on this forum is a skin maker. I'm an ordinary fm player. It's not wise for you to expect me to understand everything you're saying.

13 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

Olas - Calm down

18 minutes ago, burak_95 said:

because you couldn't help in any way. That's why I asked the same question again. Not everyone on this forum is a skin maker. I'm an ordinary fm player. It's not wise for you to expect me to understand everything you're saying.

This is a help forum and we do what we can to provide the help within our range.. But that also means that no one can expect someone else to make changes for someone else.

Best you can do is try and if things goes wrong, post a screenshot of how things look and a file, then you can hope someone takes a look and can see where you've gone wrong and can direct you or fix it.

1 saat önce, snowofman said:

Olas - Calm down

This is a help forum and we do what we can to provide the help within our range.. But that also means that no one can expect someone else to make changes for someone else.

Best you can do is try and if things goes wrong, post a screenshot of how things look and a file, then you can hope someone takes a look and can see where you've gone wrong and can direct you or fix it.

I'm already doing what you said. Do you think I wanted anything other than that?

34 dakika önce, Olas Nick said:

what? :D
if he didn't ask for "help", but provided the files in which he wants to do it, it could be done in 5 minutes. і liked the idea so even і could do it

If possible, answer me again. You don't have to comment. You hinder rather than help. you're kidding.

2 minutes ago, godzilu said:

You are all banned. Including snow. This iz not Game of Thrones!

how will it help burak to understand that it is necessary to attach a file in which he cannot make changes? :D
on the screenshot, we probably see the Vince skin, the sizes of the elements are also poorly configured there