[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

I'm trying to improve the transfer history page (transfer history panel.xml) and I'm happy with what I've managed to tweak so far, but I'd like one last shot and customize the "view"/columns that are visible by adding player faces. I tried the traditional method (<record id="port" auto_hide_priority="1" />), but no luck.

I'll leave the code I'm working with, especially this part below, which I feel is something important to achieve what I mentioned (or maybe not! :lol:)

<!-- default properties adopted by every item in table -->
                <record id="default_properties">
                    <flags id="algn" value="left,centre_y" />
                </record>

Please if anyone knows, thanks in advance.

image.png.65bc8ad8dd29d318f8e55ec7cc7a3e32.png

<!-- main table -->
	<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="primary" transparency="0.55" id="trtt" force_title_borders="false">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- embedded buttons -->
		<container id="btns" embed_in_frame="true" navigation_container="true">
			<attachment_group class="title_embedded_panel_left" />

<!-- month widget (used for nation and continent views)-->
			<widget class="embedded_left_right_list" id="mont" sele="mont" auto_size="all" embed_in_frame="true" reverse_function="true">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="247947" type="use" value="Month" />
			</widget>

<!-- filter button -->
			<widget class="embedded_filter_button" id="plsf" target="trtt" auto_size="horizontal" embed_in_frame="true" />
		</container>

<widget class="text" id="Nosi" auto_size="none" alignment="centre" hidden="true">
			<translation id="text" translation_id="315038" type="use" value="No transfers to display[COMMENT - transfer centre; used when there are no impending transfers to display]" />
		</widget>

<container>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- table for showing youth players and comp transfers-->
			<widget class="table" id="tabl" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable, keyboard, show_bullets, select_rows, select_multiple" wants_lazy_load="true" fixed_size_rows="true" auto_size_rows="false" get_row_data_event="ustt" auto_size="none" row_height="20">
				<boolean id="navigation_container" value="true" />
				<boolean id="default_focus" value="true" />

</record>
			</widget>

<container id="inou" draw_vertical_dividers="true">
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill">
					<global id="horizontal_gap" name="ui.inner_box_gap"/>
				</attachment_group>

<container class="inner_contrast_box" id="inbx" font="bundesliga-condensed" colour="fg positive" size="12">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="491862" type="use" value="Transfers In[COMMENT: AREA: Confidence; SUB-AREA: Board Confidence; FR-BN: ?; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: title for summary overview of confidence regarding transfers into the club]" />

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend"/>

<widget class="text" id="tivl" auto_size="all" font="bundesliga-condensed" size="12" style="bold" />

<widget class="spacer" height="1"/>

<container>
						<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="bottom,extend" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="text" id="Noin" alignment="centre" hidden="true">
							<translation id="text" translation_id="315038" type="use" value="No transfers to display[COMMENT - transfer centre; used when there are no impending transfers to display]" />
						</widget>

<widget class="table" id="trin" save_session_state="true" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable, keyboard, show_bullets, select_rows, select_multiple" wants_lazy_load="true" auto_size_rows="false" get_row_data_event="utit" row_height="20" navigation_container="true" msov="itSL" msex="itUL" row_highlighted_event="itSL">
								<flags id="alignment" value="left,centre_y" />
							</record>
						</widget>

<widget class="icon_button" id="wati" auto_size="all" click_event="watn" controller_button="y_button">
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" />
							<translation id="text" translation_id="275840" type="use" value="Where Are They Now?" />
						</widget>
					</container>
				</container>

<container class="inner_contrast_box" id="oubx" font="bundesliga-condensed" colour="fg negative" size="12">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="491863" type="use" value="Transfers Out[COMMENT: AREA: Confidence; SUB-AREA: Board Confidence; FR-BN: ?; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: title for summary overview of confidence regarding transfers out of the club]" />

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" />

<widget class="text" id="tovl"  auto_size="all" font="bundesliga-condensed" size="12" style="bold" />

<widget class="spacer" height="1"/>

<container>
						<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="bottom,extend" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="text" id="Noou" alignment="centre" hidden="true">
						</widget>

<widget class="table" id="trou" save_session_state="true" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable, keyboard, show_bullets, select_rows, select_multiple" wants_lazy_load="true" auto_size_rows="false" get_row_data_event="utot" row_height="22" navigation_container="true" msov="itSL" msex="itUL" row_highlighted_event="itSL">
							</record>
						</widget>
					</container>
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 04/06/2023 at 01:18, jamiemca123 said:

Hi, not sure if this has been asked before, I have tried to look but unable to find anything. Im wondering if its possible to modify the tactics pitch to resemble the sections of positional play used by Pep etc? Maybe its just a graphic that needs some lines added to it? Any help would be appriciated, thank you :) Coaches' Voice | Positional play: football tactics explainedPep Guardiola's Barcelona Tiki-Taka Tactics | Football Manager 2023 Extreme  Possession Tactic • Passion4FM • Page 3 of 3

The easiest way is to use your picture as a custom graphic probably. Open the "pitch with tactics container.xml" as @snowofman said, locate line 22 where the: <string id="pitch_base_appearance" value="tactics pitch/pitch_tactic" />

I have a custom graphic named 'pitch_tactics' saved in the skin folder/graphics/tactics pitch folder with a simple config file. So, that's why I have value="tactics pitch/pitch_tactic" as it's linked to the custom graphic. 

I just changed the file to your picture and it looks like this. 

image.png.f41d52f34c1590c8cbaf0180eb85d740.png

Has anyone had issues were stuff won't pull through but it you put it in a tabbed container it does? Having a mare...

Also pulling team stats like top goal scorer etc onto the club page. Don't know if it's just my lack of knowledge and I'm doing something wrong or if they just won't work/ there's a work around for this 

20 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Has anyone had issues were stuff won't pull through but it you put it in a tabbed container it does?

I think this is a banal problem with incorrect attachment and alignment. i can almost never get it right the first time either

Em 04/06/2023 em 19:14, lugui disse:

I'm trying to improve the transfer history page (transfer history panel.xml) and I'm happy with what I've managed to tweak so far, but I'd like one last shot and customize the "view"/columns that are visible by adding player faces. I tried the traditional method (<record id="port" auto_hide_priority="1" />), but no luck.

I'll leave the code I'm working with, especially this part below, which I feel is something important to achieve what I mentioned (or maybe not! :lol:)

</record>

Please if anyone knows, thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make much progress with this question above, so I gave it up for a moment.

However, I have been trying to implement a simple version of the available transfer/wage budget widget, something that already exists and is default on the Transfer Center screen (F9) and in Scouting top bar.xml. But nothing I've done so far with the original or tweaked codes has allowed me to populate the values for transfer budget and wages.

Would anyone with more experience have any suggestions, please?

I'll leave the code I'm working on, any light would help. Thanks in advance!

transfer history panel.xml

Trying to implement this:

image.png.5509209e1b831e73e76ba858250fb678.pngTRY

Here, under the Transfer History screen (generic/transfer history panel.xml): 

image.png.a382dc3583fc42322edfdfcb072d8b37.png

Edited by lugui

2 hours ago, lugui said:

Unfortunately, I couldn't make much progress with this question above, so I gave it up for a moment.

However, I have been trying to implement a simple version of the available transfer/wage budget widget, something that already exists and is default on the Transfer Center screen (F9) and in Scouting top bar.xml. But nothing I've done so far with the original or tweaked codes has allowed me to populate the values for transfer budget and wages.

Would anyone with more experience have any suggestions, please?

I'll leave the code I'm working on, any light would help. Thanks in advance!

transfer history panel.xml 12.91 kB · 1 download

Trying to implement this:

image.png.5509209e1b831e73e76ba858250fb678.pngTRY

Here, under the Transfer History screen (generic/transfer history panel.xml): 

image.png.a382dc3583fc42322edfdfcb072d8b37.png

There is probably another way and alot easier

But i was unable to find a way aswell to make it populate, so i tried this and it populated
this will give you something to start with.

this is just tested in the base skin.

I replaced you lines 109 to 134 (both included) with this

<widget class="interaction_featured_object_team_budget_panel" >
	<translation id="title" type="use" value="" />
		<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
</widget>

hope it will get you abit further.

2 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

There is probably another way and alot easier

But i was unable to find a way aswell to make it populate, so i tried this and it populated
this will give you something to start with.

this is just tested in the base skin.

I replaced you lines 109 to 134 (both included) with this

<widget class="interaction_featured_object_team_budget_panel" >
	<translation id="title" type="use" value="" />
</widget>

hope it will get you abit further.

Thank you so much, @snowofman. It was just the spark I needed to get something and go from there.

I implemented the <widget class="interaction_featured_object_team_budget_panel" > in transfer history panel.xml (what was your logical process to come up with this? I will pay more attention to better understand the whole thing with the widget classes) and it started to populate the widget.

Then, I extracted and tried a few things with generic/interaction featured object team budget panel.xml, adjusting colors, translations and spacing. At the moment I have the following, which is something very close to what I was looking for, I am satisfied:

image.png.54b13b7416739e8332841b3b4556e863.png

One last question and I'll leave you alone, if I may:

Based on the code below for generic/interaction featured object team budget panel.xml, would you suggest any adjustment so that I could break down both values for transfers and wages and align them horizontally, on the same line? Something like this mockup:

image.png.12ea6d53e6ed23101e43df43deb2e0f8.png

Spoiler

<panel width="140">
    <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="4" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="10"/>

<boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>

<!-- Transfer Budget -->
    <widget class="text" font="bundesliga" alignment="left" size="normal" colour="primary" transparency="0.7" auto_size="vertical">
        <translation id="text" type="use" value="TRANSFERÊNCIAS"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="cash_cell" id="tfbg" style="semi_italic, semi_bold" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical"/>

<widget class="horizontal_divider" file="dividers/horizontalsolido2" red_replacement="primary" transparency="0.7" />

<!-- Wage Budget -->
    <widget class="text" font="bundesliga" alignment="left" size="normal" colour="primary" transparency="0.7" auto_size="vertical">
        <translation id="text" value="SALÁRIOS"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="wage_label" id="wagl" style="semi_italic, semi_bold" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical"/>

</panel>

Anyways, thank you so much again for all your help, as usual.

Edited by lugui

4 minutes ago, lugui said:

Thank you so much, @snowofman. It was just the spark I needed to get something and go from there.

I implemented the <widget class="interaction_featured_object_team_budget_panel" > in transfer history panel.xml (what was your logical process to come up with this? I will pay more attention to better understand the whole thing with the widget classes) and it started to populate the widget.

Then, I extracted and started playing around with generic/interaction featured object team budget panel.xml, adjusting colors, translations and spacing. At the moment I have the following:

image.png.54b13b7416739e8332841b3b4556e863.png

One last question and I'll leave you alone, if I may:

Based on the code below for generic/interaction featured object team budget panel.xml, would you suggest any adjustment so that I could break down both values for transfers and wages and align them horizontally, on the same line? Something like this mockup:

image.png.12ea6d53e6ed23101e43df43deb2e0f8.png

Reveal hidden contents

<panel width="140">
    <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="4" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="10"/>

<!-- Transfer Budget -->
        <translation id="text" type="use" value="TRANSFERÊNCIAS"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="cash_cell" id="tfbg" style="semi_italic, semi_bold" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical"/>

<widget class="horizontal_divider" file="dividers/horizontalsolido2" red_replacement="primary" transparency="0.7" />

<!-- Wage Budget -->
        <translation id="text" value="SALÁRIOS"/>
    </widget>
    <widget class="wage_label" id="wagl" style="semi_italic, semi_bold" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical"/>

</panel>

Anyways, thank you so much again for all your help, as usual.

there wasnt really any thoughts process, it's just one of the trial and error ways if nothing else works,

remember if you make changes to "generic/interaction featured object team budget panel.xml" that it's being used somewhere else aswell

i would start be figurering out if it's possible to rename it and still have it populate, then from there workout how to align it as you want.

you might need to play around with <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/> and get the property id.

54 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

there wasnt really any thoughts process, it's just one of the trial and error ways if nothing else works,

remember if you make changes to "generic/interaction featured object team budget panel.xml" that it's being used somewhere else aswell

i would start be figurering out if it's possible to rename it and still have it populate, then from there workout how to align it as you want.

you might need to play around with <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/> and get the property id.

Thanks again.

I'm a simple man: I know when I'm overcomplicating and wasting time not playing the game, which is the most important thing of all.

I threw in some logos to fill the space and I'm more than satisfied. Thanks!

image.png.87db0e3685f78a511fad9accc76fb14c.png

Hello, is there any custom match panels I can download for FM23? All I need is just to have a default skin but with like a custom panel where I can customize match stats on the sidebar. Do I need to do it on my own? I'm new to messing around with skins so I'm very sorry for that. :lol:

image.png.a22989eb84917364ca4a1f4ed4466b79.png

9 minutes ago, m0rdorr said:

Hello, is there any custom match panels I can download for FM23? All I need is just to have a default skin but with like a custom panel where I can customize match stats on the sidebar. Do I need to do it on my own? I'm new to messing around with skins so I'm very sorry for that. :lol:

image.png.a22989eb84917364ca4a1f4ed4466b79.png

There should be a customize button in the default one where you can customize it

4 minutes ago, snowofman said:

There should be a customize button in the default one where you can customize it

Hi, thanks for reply! Are you talking about the stats on the right? Is there a possibility that I could add the customize button to the stats to the sidebar that is on the left?

image.png.268bdd59c68a95cd214076bf2cd04b64.png

10 minutes ago, m0rdorr said:

Hi, thanks for reply! Are you talking about the stats on the right? Is there a possibility that I could add the customize button to the stats to the sidebar that is on the left?

image.png.268bdd59c68a95cd214076bf2cd04b64.png

Yes i was, it's been so long since i used the default that i still thought it ws possible to customize the left side. which i just checked and noticed that you can't

9 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Yes i was, it's been so long since i used the default that i still thought it ws possible to customize the left side. which i just checked and noticed that you can't

Thanks again for replying. Can I change this sidebar so stats there are also customizable? I would be really grateful if you could tell me how can i achieve this. Have a great day or night!

23 minutes ago, m0rdorr said:

Thanks again for replying. Can I change this sidebar so stats there are also customizable? I would be really grateful if you could tell me how can i achieve this. Have a great day or night!

If you add these files into the match folder of the base skin, you will have a left panel split into 2

untick "use cached files" in preferencees

Clear the cache and reload the skin

If you don't have the base skin, you can get it from here

Edit: Updated 2 files as it had panels in it which would not work for you. Nep1 and nep2

match in between highlights panel.xml match touchline tablet panel nep.xml

match touchline tablet slot nep1.xml match touchline tablet slot nep2.xml

38 minutes ago, snowofman said:

If you add these files into the match folder of the base skin, you will have a left panel split into 2

untick "use cached files" in preferencees

Clear the cache and reload the skin

If you don't have the base skin, you can get it from here

match in between highlights panel.xml 8.76 kB · 0 downloads match touchline tablet panel nep.xml 1.31 kB · 0 downloads

match touchline tablet slot nep1.xml 7.56 kB · 0 downloads match touchline tablet slot nep2.xml 10.12 kB · 0 downloads

It works, thank you very much for helping me! :)

14 horas atrás, Olas Nick disse:

but why put the current financial situation, current league logo and five club logos in the transfer history panel... :)

Because I like it this way. I wasn't interested in investing more time thinking about other solutions at the moment. And I like it aesthetically. In any case, the final version was different and satisfied me.

Good afternoon everyone,

I am struggling to get a scroll bar onto this panel when the container ahs too much information. (tried container class scrolling box, removing headings and adaptive to resize)

I have tried seeing how others do it and I don't get it

adapt.png.16bd8b13fe610f608b3d308aa40e6327.png

adapt.xml

On 08/06/2023 at 02:32, lugui said:

Thanks again.

I'm a simple man: I know when I'm overcomplicating and wasting time not playing the game, which is the most important thing of all.

I threw in some logos to fill the space and I'm more than satisfied. Thanks!

image.png.87db0e3685f78a511fad9accc76fb14c.png

hi! how can i change my font to yours?

7 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

20230615143410_1.jpg.a49f5826b6c7c3ff6fb16ac560acc8ea.jpg

I've added this to a panel for the club info page - however is there any way of it displaying "no manager" "apply for job" etc when there isn't a manager... this example above, he is a caretaker manager but i don't want to see that

I "think" this should do the job. 

<container id="nomC">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="object_action_button" id="oabt" action_id="TCpJ" colour="secondary" red_replacement="secondary">
		<record id="object_property">
			<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
			<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
		</record>
	</widget>
</container>

5 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I "think" this should do the job. 

<container id="nomC">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="object_action_button" id="oabt" action_id="TCpJ" colour="secondary" red_replacement="secondary">
		</record>
	</widget>
</container>

See that is what i have but it doesn't seem to work for some reason...

<panel>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- IF MANAGER IS AT CLUB -->
    <container  id="manC">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
        <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="mana" player="false" file="club/tcs/header manager snapshot">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="TMnR" set_property="objt"/>
        </widget>
    </container>

<!-- NO MANAGER -->
    <container id="nomC">
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>

</panel>

Edited by oi_oi_ginger_roy

3 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

See that is what i have but it doesn't seem to work for some reason...

<panel>

<!-- IF MANAGER IS AT CLUB -->
    <container  id="manC">
        <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="mana" player="false" file="club/tcs/header manager snapshot">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="TMnR" set_property="objt"/>
        </widget>
    </container>

<!-- NO MANAGER -->
    <container id="nomC">

</record>
        </widget>
    </container>

</panel>

it looks fine to me..

Edit: Maybe it's because there is a caretaker in place, that would be my guess

it looks fine to me..

Edit: Maybe it's because there is a caretaker in place, that would be my guess

Yeah i guess so - the game automatically adds a caretaker manager when there isn't one

In that case, if i wanted to add their job under their name, any idea what i put and where in the follow code?

<panel>

<!-- THIS MAKES USE OF THE PLAYER CARD CODE THATS USED IN THE DRAFT MODE -->
	<container >
		<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,110" />

<container >
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_gap="12" horizontal_offset="0"/>

<!-- MANAGER PHOTO -->
			<container width="150">

<!-- PRESS CONFERENCE BACKGROUND -->
				<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="club/tcs/overview/header pc bg" >
				</container>

<!-- PLAYER FACE -->
				<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="face" image_alignment="centre_x, centre_y" scale_picture="true" wants_mouse_events="false">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
				</widget>		
			</container>

<!-- INFO ON RIGHT -->
			<container >
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="fill" />

<!-- NAME -->
				<widget class="person_button" style="semi_bold" alignment="left,centre_y" info_popup_enabled="true" person_is_human="true" colour="fg">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="valu" />
				</widget>

<!-- NATION AND FLAG -->
				<container height="20" >

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="intc" auto_size="all">
						<record id="widget_info" class="nation_button" icon_enabled="true" auto_size="all" colour="text"/>
						<record id="widget_properties" auto_size="all" />
						<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat">
							<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="Pers" />
						</record>
					</widget>
				</container>

<!-- MANAGER REPUTATION -->
				<widget class="global_reputation_stars_label" id="pReP" navigation_focus_target="true" subject_is_person="true" alignment="left,centre_y">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="Prsa" dont_set_hint="true" />
				</widget>

<!--nation-->
				<widget class="formation_label">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="Nppf"/>
				</widget>
			</container>
		</container>

<!-- CLUB STATS -->
		<widget class="table" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable" id="clst" layout="-3,-1,-3,-1" row_spacing="0">
			<flags id="auto_size" value="vertical" />
			<boolean id="auto_size_rows" value="true" />
			<boolean id="fixed_size_rows" value="false" />
			<boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
			<boolean id="sdst" value="true" />

<list id="column_table_properties">
				<record indx="0">
					<boolean id="sort_disabled" value="true" />
				</record>
				<record indx="1">
					<flags id="alignment" value="centre_y" />
				</record>
				<record indx="2">
				</record>
				<record indx="3">
				</record>
				<record indx="4">
				</record>
				<record indx="5">
				</record>
			</list>

<!--Game Played - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgp" row="0" col="0">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccmp" />
					<boolean id="name" value="true" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgp" row="0" col="1" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Games Won - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgw" row="1" col="0">
					<integer id="get_property" value="POgw" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgw" row="1" col="1" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccmw" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Games Drawn - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgd" row="2" col="0">
					<integer id="get_property" value="POgd" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgd" row="2" col="1" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccmd" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Games Lost - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgl" row="3" col="0">
					<integer id="get_property" value="POgl" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgl" row="3" col="1" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccml" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Goals Scored - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgf" row="0" col="2">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cclf" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgf" row="0" col="3" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Goals Conceded - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgc" row="1" col="2">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccla" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgc" row="1" col="3" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Goal Difference - Club-->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcdi" row="2" col="2">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Tgdf" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcdi" row="2" col="3" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccdf" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!-- Win Ratio - Club-->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcwr" row="3" col="2">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TgwR" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_record_percentage_label" id="Vcwr" row="3" col="3" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccwr" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!-- everything should be left aligned -->
			</record>
		</widget>
	</container>
</panel>

3 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Yeah i guess so - the game automatically adds a caretaker manager when there isn't one

In that case, if i wanted to add their job under their name, any idea what i put and where in the follow code?

<panel>

<!-- THIS MAKES USE OF THE PLAYER CARD CODE THATS USED IN THE DRAFT MODE -->
	<container >
		<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,110" />

<container >
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_gap="12" horizontal_offset="0"/>

<!-- MANAGER PHOTO -->
			<container width="150">

<!-- PRESS CONFERENCE BACKGROUND -->
				<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="club/tcs/overview/header pc bg" >
				</container>

<!-- PLAYER FACE -->
				<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="face" image_alignment="centre_x, centre_y" scale_picture="true" wants_mouse_events="false">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
				</widget>		
			</container>

<!-- INFO ON RIGHT -->
			<container >
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="fill" />

<!-- NAME -->
				<widget class="person_button" style="semi_bold" alignment="left,centre_y" info_popup_enabled="true" person_is_human="true" colour="fg">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="valu" />
				</widget>

<!-- NATION AND FLAG -->
				<container height="20" >

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="intc" auto_size="all">
						<record id="widget_info" class="nation_button" icon_enabled="true" auto_size="all" colour="text"/>
						<record id="widget_properties" auto_size="all" />
						<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat">
							<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="Pers" />
						</record>
					</widget>
				</container>

<!-- MANAGER REPUTATION -->
				<widget class="global_reputation_stars_label" id="pReP" navigation_focus_target="true" subject_is_person="true" alignment="left,centre_y">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="Prsa" dont_set_hint="true" />
				</widget>

<!--nation-->
				<widget class="formation_label">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="Nppf"/>
				</widget>
			</container>
		</container>

<!-- CLUB STATS -->
		<widget class="table" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable" id="clst" layout="-3,-1,-3,-1" row_spacing="0">
			<flags id="auto_size" value="vertical" />
			<boolean id="auto_size_rows" value="true" />
			<boolean id="fixed_size_rows" value="false" />
			<boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
			<boolean id="sdst" value="true" />

<list id="column_table_properties">
				<record indx="0">
				</record>
				<record indx="1">
				</record>
				<record indx="2">
				</record>
				<record indx="3">
				</record>
				<record indx="4">
				</record>
				<record indx="5">
				</record>
			</list>

<!--Game Played - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgp" row="0" col="0">
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgp" row="0" col="1" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Games Won - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgw" row="1" col="0">
					<integer id="get_property" value="POgw" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgw" row="1" col="1" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccmw" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Games Drawn - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgd" row="2" col="0">
					<integer id="get_property" value="POgd" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgd" row="2" col="1" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccmd" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Games Lost - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgl" row="3" col="0">
					<integer id="get_property" value="POgl" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgl" row="3" col="1" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccml" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Goals Scored - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgf" row="0" col="2">
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgf" row="0" col="3" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Goals Conceded - Club -->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcgc" row="1" col="2">
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcgc" row="1" col="3" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
				</record>
			</widget>

<!--Goal Difference - Club-->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcdi" row="2" col="2">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Tgdf" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="Vcdi" row="2" col="3" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccdf" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!-- Win Ratio - Club-->
			<widget class="label" id="Lcwr" row="3" col="2">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TgwR" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="dashed_record_percentage_label" id="Vcwr" row="3" col="3" auto_size="all" spec="text" size="normal">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Ccwr" />
				</record>
			</widget>

<!-- everything should be left aligned -->
			</record>
		</widget>
	</container>
</panel>

<!-- Job -->
<widget class="job_label" alignment="left,top" size="small" colour="faded text">
 <record id="object_property" get_property="PcJj" set_property="valu"/>
</widget>

I would place it under the name, just remember to add the row and col to this widget and correct them all the way below

8 minutes ago, snowofman said:
<!-- Job -->
<widget class="job_label" alignment="left,top" size="small" colour="faded text">
 <record id="object_property" get_property="PcJj" set_property="valu"/>
</widget>

I would place it under the name, just remember to add the row and col to this widget and correct them all the way below

That works perfectly, thank you.

I'm working to try and supply more information on the transfer status page and I am having trouble contract details to refresh when the page changes with     <boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true" />

image.thumb.png.17e3cccfa0de988c14c30b0f89020da0.png

image.thumb.png.d6630ad97a0e010336e33f0f17ee80ad.png

IS there a way I can force this information to refresh? (not finished article planning on adding some dynamics in there maybe as a show of a players happiness/ interest etc when bidding)

4 minutes ago, dino88 said:

Another question.. I play 2d considering my macbook doesnt run well with fm graphics

2d match engines have this background and was wondering if i can replace it with an image to replace it? 

image.png.47fd3400f88c00e18485881025fd3805.png

I never play 2d and tbh, i can't even remember how it's supposed to look

But i doubt they have removed stands if they used to be there, then it's down to your graphics settings of the game

22 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I never play 2d and tbh, i can't even remember how it's supposed to look

But i doubt they have removed stands if they used to be there, then it's down to your graphics settings of the game

I have a feeling this will also be in the overlay for match background in cob. Could be mistaken. But I this would add so much life (I'm a 2d player myself)

34 minutes ago, dino88 said:

Another question.. I play 2d considering my macbook doesnt run well with fm graphics

2d match engines have this background and was wondering if i can replace it with an image to replace it? 

5 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

I have a feeling this will also be in the overlay for match background in cob. Could be mistaken. But I this would add so much life (I'm a 2d player myself)

I've just checked and true it does look alittle bare

But i've no idea if you can change it or not. for the left side you can always click the scoreboard and have the left panel down, but as i never play 2d i don't know

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

I've just checked and true it does look alittle bare

But i've no idea if you can change it or not. for the left side you can always click the scoreboard and have the left panel down, but as i never play 2d i don't know

It’s been a while but I believe it’s:

documents/si/fm23/art/shared_textures/match_background

It’s a dds texture file.

Convert whatever image you like to a dds file and name it match_background. My file size is 1024x512, if it matters.

Edit* They removed stands around FM18 I believe.

Edited by Tyburn

3 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

It’s a dds texture file.

Convert whatever image you like to a dds file and name it match_background. My file size is 1024x512, if it matters.

Ahh okay, thanks for sharing.

@JustHowie @dino88 if you feel like giving it a try

49 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

It’s a dds texture file.

Hmm.. this directory doesn't seem to exist on 23 anymore 

Unless this could work by editing the below, client object browser? 

<!-- match background scene - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/match_background" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="phBR" skip_if_null="false"/>
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="paBR" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="FS  " test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="and" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="Shwn"/>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

Edited by dino88

simatchviewer-pc\art\shared_textures

and you'll find match_background.dds

No, strangely don't have this folder. 

I'm using a Mac, but shouldn't make a diff?

Edited by dino88

*So* this code when inserted on client object browser, adds the background image during a game, but *not* when a 2d highlight comes on.

<!-- match background picture - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="Mbkg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
            <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
        </attachment>
    </widget>

Possibly clues in older cob from skins in that period although my knowledge with newer games let alone older ones I didn't play, I didn't like the first FM after the change from CM and didn't get back into things until fm20 and having alot of free time in lock down 

Edit: I miss the match chants and background instruments if anyone remembers these also 

Edited by JustHowie