[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

On 16/05/2023 at 14:55, hyrule_king said:

Defo 2 for me, what font is it? @GIMN

Sorry, I missed this earlier in the week.  #2 was Baloo 2.  The winner ended up being #6, Montserrat.  They're all Google Fonts so are free to download/use.

On 16/05/2023 at 02:23, Tenderkaj said:

I think it always happens when clicking on a player's name to open up his page (last time, I was in a match and wanted to check something, so I opened up my tactics, hovered the mouse on the little pop-up icon, and then clicked on his full name to open his page from the pop-up)

I can't be 100% certain, as I've not been able to reproduce the issue, and the crash dumps are all Null Pointer issues, which sadly doesn't actually help when it comes to identifying the cause!  That said, I think it may be related to the pizza chart which uses a bit of code which rotates the images used.  The new design for the pizza charts will address this and will be included in the next update, which may be a couple of weeks away.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, GIMN said:

Sorry, I missed this earlier in the week.  #2 was Baloo 2.  The winner ended up being #6, Montserrat.  They're all Google Fonts so are free to download/use.

I can't be 100% certain, as I've not been able to reproduce the issue, and the crash dumps are all Null Pointer issues, which sadly doesn't actually help when it comes to identifying the cause!  That said, I think it may be related to the pizza chart which uses a bit of code which rotates the images used.  The new design for the pizza charts will address this and will be included in the next update, which may be a couple of weeks away.

Gonna put this on my coffee skin , really like it.

18 minutes ago, djonh19 said:

@GIMN first of all excellent job.

Sorry to ask again but anyone can tell me where can i change the colours of the header section to match with the club colours?

Capturar.PNG

Same answer as you received on the other thread: panels/generic/titlebar.xml.  I'd recommend finding a skin that has changed those colours to team colours, and compare the two files to see what needs to be added/changed.

3 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

image.png.8f8dfabbe3e8591ba5cc5b9872a80e3a.png

could this work as a pro/cons? that is, to be displayed only when the conditions are met

Yes, depending on what you're measuring.  Either the same way that it is done here with classes that if a threshold isnt met an image is shown above the actual icon.  This allows for AND statements.  Some parameters you can do with a value_based_image instead.  It is also possible to have it in a table-esque arrangement using auto_size containers with classes.  If it's just a simple, single-parameter yes/no - then you can have an image for when the condition is met, and a blank file when not.  Autosize will then treat the non-met condition as a zero height/width container for the purpose of the auto_size calculcation.

I've used the latter approach here to give star ratings to each training group:

image.png.a65945d5797c04c0a98617b18b37dffd.png

That is essentially a "star" image on the bottom, and then a layer on top with auto_size from the right with a cusom class.  If an attribute is elite, there is no image.  If the attribute is good, the image (a background coloured bar) is 10 pixels wide.  If average, 20 pixels wide.  If poor, 30 pixels wide.  For training groups where there are 3 attribute values, this gives 10 possible permutations, which when aligned properly creates a star graph ranging from 0.5-5 stars.

Em 22/05/2023 em 21:00, djonh19 disse:

@GIMN first of all excellent job.

Sorry to ask again but anyone can tell me where can i change the colours of the header section to match with the club colours?

Capturar.PNG

Finally got it. 

If anyone is interested i can send the whole file with the changes because were needed a lot of modifications.

Capturar.PNG

Edited by djonh19

8 hours ago, djonh19 said:

Finally got it. 

If anyone is interested i can send the whole file with the changes because were needed a lot of modifications.

Capturar.PNG

Someone else were interested in the solution in the Tato thread, maybe post the file over there

Thanks

Hey folks. 

Just downloaded this skin and it looks great. However, the biggest appeal for me when I saw the skin being showcased was the performance analytics on the player overview. However, I don't seem to have the performance analytics on my skin? The skin is a later version that what I saw in a YT video, so I'm just wondering if the performance analytics have been taken out of the skin, redesigned, or if I need to do something to make the panel display? I've attached screenshots for reference to what I'm on about!

Skin from game.png

Skin from YT vid.png

11 hours ago, FCDynamite said:

Hey folks. 

Just downloaded this skin and it looks great. However, the biggest appeal for me when I saw the skin being showcased was the performance analytics on the player overview. However, I don't seem to have the performance analytics on my skin? The skin is a later version that what I saw in a YT video, so I'm just wondering if the performance analytics have been taken out of the skin, redesigned, or if I need to do something to make the panel display? I've attached screenshots for reference to what I'm on about!

That's not how it should look.  Would you be able to tell me what resolution, game zoom and Windows zoom (Windows 10: Ease of Access or Windows 11: Scale & Layout) settings you are using?

On 23/05/2023 at 10:52, GIMN said:

Yes, depending on what you're measuring.  Either the same way that it is done here with classes that if a threshold isnt met an image is shown above the actual icon.  This allows for AND statements.  Some parameters you can do with a value_based_image instead.  It is also possible to have it in a table-esque arrangement using auto_size containers with classes.  If it's just a simple, single-parameter yes/no - then you can have an image for when the condition is met, and a blank file when not.  Autosize will then treat the non-met condition as a zero height/width container for the purpose of the auto_size calculcation.

I've used the latter approach here to give star ratings to each training group:

image.png.a65945d5797c04c0a98617b18b37dffd.png

That is essentially a "star" image on the bottom, and then a layer on top with auto_size from the right with a cusom class.  If an attribute is elite, there is no image.  If the attribute is good, the image (a background coloured bar) is 10 pixels wide.  If average, 20 pixels wide.  If poor, 30 pixels wide.  For training groups where there are 3 attribute values, this gives 10 possible permutations, which when aligned properly creates a star graph ranging from 0.5-5 stars.

I love this. Its such a realistic view of how scouts rate their players.

hi

where can i restore the comparaison team with specific defence mid attck etc...

there is only general

hope you understand me when i want to compare ma stats team

Edited by FERIA

Le 19/01/2023 à 03:43, Jellico73 a dit :

Couple of thing's I've noticed. 

Players Report in the Squad Planner (Report->Comparison) Base Skin:
https://gyazo.com/3df644b2c77f2ca0abbd491e1d62f721

And in the Musterman Skin:
https://gyazo.com/581aabd15eeae319cb9f824c85008997

the attribute categories are missing?

Coaching Attributes and role comparison:
https://gyazo.com/9985c56ef962e69f4e4f21d324be3ec0

Isn't this supposed to look like the player comparison screen or I am remembering wrong?

Jellico

like here

Edited by FERIA

10 hours ago, FERIA said:

hi

where can i restore the comparaison team with specific defence mid attck etc...

there is only general

hope you understand me when i want to compare ma stats team

team/team report attribute analysis panel - the standard version should be there in the numerical version (so you can take it from there if you don't have base skin files extracted).  It is "disabled" in the graphical version as it gives a specific numerical value, but you should just be able to replace the file (or remove it entirely).

Hi! I love the skin, but I was wondering: what does changing the pizza do? As far as I can see, don't they all show the same attributes?

Edit: just read the helpful tip next to the chart, which explains it. Thanks! Another question: any reason why wingers are not an option there?

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 2.27.19 PM.png

Edited by slove

1 hour ago, slove said:

any reason why wingers are not an option there?

Creative Wingers outputs were very similar to attacking midfielders, whilst goalscoring wingers outputs were reasonably close to strikers; so it felt like unnecessary work to add an extra 120 metrics in there (sparing myself!)

First of all, great skin, love this so much and I appreciate your effort!

But white texts on a light green background feels weird to me so is there a way to change the color of these texts to black or make the background darker?

image.png.b5e7218a0d53d3fcd1e7aec749f2e70d.png

Edited by MarcPolaris

11 hours ago, MarcPolaris said:

First of all, great skin, love this so much and I appreciate your effort!

But white texts on a light green background feels weird to me so is there a way to change the color of these texts to black or make the background darker?

image.png.b5e7218a0d53d3fcd1e7aec749f2e70d.png

Yup, it's just a thing I've missed.  I'll look to address it in the next update.

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

Yup, it's just a thing I've missed.  I'll look to address it in the next update.

and what panel is this? because I saw this bug in my skin a long time ago, but for some reason I could not find the right file

26 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

and what panel is this? because I saw this bug in my skin a long time ago, but for some reason I could not find the right file

It will be the tactics team strategies files, I believe.  There's the "dialog" and then separate files for each area, In Possession, Out of Possession and Transition.  I haven't checked it in detail yet properly, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's controlled somewhere else, or a mixture of those files, widgets, and graphics!

30 minutes ago, GIMN said:

It will be the tactics team strategies files, I believe.  There's the "dialog" and then separate files for each area, In Possession, Out of Possession and Transition.  I haven't checked it in detail yet properly, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's controlled somewhere else, or a mixture of those files, widgets, and graphics!

thank you, the word "dialog" helped me.
in fact, I had a bug with black text, which is not typical for a light skin :D i had to create a new class for tabbed containers with dark background and light text

Spoiler

_2023-06-06_22-27-40.png.6f60c13d817c71f94976786a0836495f.png

This skin is the most beatiful thing. A joy to use and look at. 

I have an issue though. It crashes on me every now and then, maybe on an hourly basis or so. And I can’t find a common denominator, other than it doesn’t happen while playing  matches or continuing the game; perhaps I can say it’s when i hover with the mouse and/or micromanage things. Last time (image) was in a player profile page. What happens is that it freezes and before the game shuts down I get a ‘unexpectedly quit’ message. It’s says a report has been created that I can send but it doesn’t show up among the crash reports. (I’m on mac/steam.) Grasping for straws here. Any ideas about what might be the problem?

IMG_8435.jpeg

3 hours ago, x2x2d said:

This skin is the most beatiful thing. A joy to use and look at. 

I have an issue though. It crashes on me every now and then, maybe on an hourly basis or so. And I can’t find a common denominator, other than it doesn’t happen while playing  matches or continuing the game; perhaps I can say it’s when i hover with the mouse and/or micromanage things. Last time (image) was in a player profile page. What happens is that it freezes and before the game shuts down I get a ‘unexpectedly quit’ message. It’s says a report has been created that I can send but it doesn’t show up among the crash reports. (I’m on mac/steam.) Grasping for straws here. Any ideas about what might be the problem?

IMG_8435.jpeg

I believe this is caused by the pizza chart and will be addressed in the next update which will hopefully be out this weekend.

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!
1 minute ago, micha1334 said:

Great work! I love this skin (the old and the new)

But I think I have a problem. The graphical attributes are not there. In the old skin I have them. Made I a mistake?

Zwischenablage02.jpg

@_Ben_ has reported the same issue, but I've been unable to recreate it.  Would you be able to tell me what resolution your screen is, what Windows Zoom/Scaling settings you have, and whether you play in full screen or windowed mode?

5 minutes ago, micha1334 said:

I play with full screen, 85% and my resolution is 1920x1080.

Perfect.  I've been able to recreate it:

image.thumb.png.57c1a11a10a38c16d789030ee5d813e4.png

I don't understand it (because, that should effectively be the same as 2560x1440, which is the resolution I play at/designed it in) - but at least now I've been able to recreate it, I can try and work out what the issue is!

13 minutes ago, micha1334 said:

I play with full screen, 85% and my resolution is 1920x1080.

Right, I can confirm it is related to In-Game zoom settings.  This might take a LOOOONG time to fix (thank god I added the disclaimer about the MPGD skin being WIP/Beta).  It should work at 100%, but above and below is causing issues.

3 minutes ago, micha1334 said:

Now it works. 95 and 100% are no problem. 

But now I have to work with my views. Then they are to big.

The regular skins should still work fine as before (Graphical/Numerical Dark/Light)

MPGD version is very good! love the colour combinations, only have a little complain, gold and navy colour scheme, when taking care of transfers or contracts, the white from the text blends a little bit with the gold and its hard see, could be just me and my screen 

Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 16.00.21.png

1 hour ago, Brunosaur said:

MPGD version is very good! love the colour combinations, only have a little complain, gold and navy colour scheme, when taking care of transfers or contracts, the white from the text blends a little bit with the gold and its hard see, could be just me and my screen 

Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 16.00.21.png

Well spotted.  I'll see if I can get that sorted out.  I have a specific colour defined for when text appears on items of that colour (so where in some skins white will be better it will be white, where black will be better it will be black), so I just need to change that there.  Thank you.

Great work as always GIMN!

Is MPGD going to have a numerical option as well?  As much as I want to like the graphical version, it's just not for me.  If I have to do some editing thats fine as well.

Appreciate the work, looking forward to what 24 brings.

Jellico

7 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

Great work as always GIMN!

Is MPGD going to have a numerical option as well?  As much as I want to like the graphical version, it's just not for me.  If I have to do some editing thats fine as well.

Appreciate the work, looking forward to what 24 brings.

Jellico

For FM23, no. 

For FM24, undecided.  I set out to not have to manage multiple variations of the skin for this year, and ended up with 4 (well, now 5); and it is too much to maintain.  As I don't play with numerical attributes, it's the lowest priority for me.

56 minutes ago, GIMN said:

For FM23, no. 

For FM24, undecided.  I set out to not have to manage multiple variations of the skin for this year, and ended up with 4 (well, now 5); and it is too much to maintain.  As I don't play with numerical attributes, it's the lowest priority for me.

I understand, I think have 8-10 files saved that I add/change when a new version comes out just for my own changes.  I don't mind doing that, but I understand why you don't want too.

1.jpg.04c9526b6aafcca45b2b6cb9c3d124f1.jpg

Love the skin as always, just wanted to know if this is supposed to be like this? Is it missing any information? Like the Stadium picture or anything? and next to the actual date it says "date September..." is that a error? @GIMN

Just now, vJords said:

1.jpg.04c9526b6aafcca45b2b6cb9c3d124f1.jpg

Love the skin as always, just wanted to know if this is supposed to be like this? Is it missing any information? Like the Stadium picture or anything? and next to the actual date it says "date September..." is that a error? @GIMN

I think it says Sunday September - it looks like the name of the stadium is quite long, and with it being centre aligned the beginning and end of the sentences are missing.  The bit in the middle will have the usual "reactions" - it's just the container that would normally be on the left.  If the Assistant has no feedback, there won't be anything in there.

I love the look of this skin but I don't use it because I can't get used to the type used to show the attributes. Would it be possible to have a Mustermann version showing the attributes as the default skin?

Like this:

image.png.f962c60b11feb10932bc97ed4942da71.png

4 hours ago, GIMN said:

I think it says Sunday September - it looks like the name of the stadium is quite long, and with it being centre aligned the beginning and end of the sentences are missing.  The bit in the middle will have the usual "reactions" - it's just the container that would normally be on the left.  If the Assistant has no feedback, there won't be anything in there.

Is there anyway I can attempt to fix the alignment or put it in a pyramid style?

1 minute ago, gabbfx said:

I love the look of this skin but I don't use it because I can't get used to the type used to show the attributes. Would it be possible to have a Mustermann version showing the attributes as the default skin?

Like this:

image.png.f962c60b11feb10932bc97ed4942da71.png

The Numerical Skin is basically this. You can also view the player stats like this in Player Training

47 minutos atrás, vJords disse:

Is there anyway I can attempt to fix the alignment or put it in a pyramid style?

The Numerical Skin is basically this. You can also view the player stats like this in Player Training

But I can only view it that way for my club players :(

2 hours ago, vJords said:

Yes, you can pop the attached file in the panels/match folder

2 hours ago, gabbfx said:

Would it be possible to have a Mustermann version showing the attributes as the default skin?

Yes, you'll need to edit panels/player/player overview panel.xml - take the information you want from the default skin and it in the appropriate area.

match team news panel.xml

24 minutos atrás, GIMN disse:

Yes, you can pop the attached file in the panels/match folder

Yes, you'll need to edit panels/player/player overview panel.xml - take the information you want from the default skin and it in the appropriate area.

match team news panel.xml 19.45 kB · 0 downloads

Oh thank you very much! I have 0 experience with skin editing so I couldn't do it right.
Do I just need to copy "player overview panel.xml" from default skin and paste it in folder of Mustermann?