Why only 3 subs?

So, I'm playing in Germany and Champions League but I only can sub 3 not 5. As far as I know nowdays 5 subs is not because of the covid-rules anymore, but general.

1 minute ago, HUNT3R said:

Is this the first season? Are you trying to sub 5 players in 3 intervals?

Its my 22th season. And yes i tried. I know the rules. I even read in Premier League since next season also 5 sub allowed in real life. 

11 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

EPL this season has not followed the 5 subs rule, next season; yes (22/23). So, 5 subs rule will be for FM23.

So, you mean if i want 5 subs i have to buy the next game because it wont be updated? I only bought fm22 because they promised me dinamic youth rating. Before this I bought the game every year but now i'm quiet angry because there is no dinamic youth rating, still brasilian (and south american - african) domination... 

14 minutes ago, dave88 said:

So, you mean if i want 5 subs i have to buy the next game because it wont be updated? I only bought fm22 because they promised me dinamic youth rating. Before this I bought the game every year but now i'm quiet angry because there is no dinamic youth rating, still brasilian (and south american - african) domination... 

The 5 sub change was put into the rules AFTER the final update to FM22. So it's not present in the game. What @fc.cadoniis referring to is that all new rules after the final update will be updated in a future game if there is one (there has been no announcements of a new FM yet).

They also changed how DYR is working now compared to release, but I haven't heard much about how it works now, as I don't look at the numbers behind when I play.

1 hour ago, XaW said:

The 5 sub change was put into the rules AFTER the final update to FM22. So it's not present in the game. What @fc.cadoniis referring to is that all new rules after the final update will be updated in a future game if there is one (there has been no announcements of a new FM yet).

They also changed how DYR is working now compared to release, but I haven't heard much about how it works now, as I don't look at the numbers behind when I play.

I watched Zealands latest video about this. He wasnt satisfied at all. Just like the commenters. 

• 1 month later...

This is just laziness by the people running the game. 5 subs rule is a permanent one since March. The premier league also announced in March that starting from the 22/23 season the 5 subs rule would take effect. The developers could've easily introduced this into the game. 

7 minutes ago, ferrenberg said:

This is just laziness by the people running the game. 5 subs rule is a permanent one since March. The premier league also announced in March that starting from the 22/23 season the 5 subs rule would take effect. The developers could've easily introduced this into the game. 

The official confirmation for this came after the final database update for the game, and are as such not part of the final update to the rulesets of the leagues in question.

Also calling the devs lazy are against the forum rules. Consider this a friendly reminder, and have a look in here to make yourself acquainted with the forum rules:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/34-house-rules-forum-guidelines/

Also make special note of this one regarding how to engage with others on the forum:

21 minutes ago, XaW said:

The official confirmation for this came after the final database update for the game, and are as such not part of the final update to the rulesets of the leagues in question.

Also calling the devs lazy are against the forum rules. Consider this a friendly reminder, and have a look in here to make yourself acquainted with the forum rules:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/34-house-rules-forum-guidelines/

Also make special note of this one regarding how to engage with others on the forum:

Imagine if moderators were so quick to respond the countless number of posts (with zero replies) of people asking for help lol

1 hour ago, ferrenberg said:

Imagine if moderators were so quick to respond the countless number of posts (with zero replies) of people asking for help lol

The job of the Moderating Team is to ensure that the forum rules are followed and the forum runs smoothly- it is not to automatically respond to all requests for help as this is a community forum.  Please just move on from this.

11 hours ago, ferrenberg said:

If you are referring to bug reports, then I can inform you that moderators do not have anything to do with that. We are not paid, nor employees of SI, we are doing this on our spare time trying to help out making sure the forums are a nice place to be for everyone. Often, we also answer questions people have if we know the answer, but we are not under any obligation to do so.