[FM22] Canadian Megapatch (w/ proper 2024 CCL format)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

anyone ever try out the database where the MLS teams send prospects to their B team?

You mean the USA expansion by Palk/owncredible? Looks very good but unfortunately it's not compatible with this file

1 hour ago, Fmfan00 said:

no in this file CF Montreal B joins PSLQ in 2022/2023

Yeah would be great to have a USA/Canadian compatible file with all new leagues/teams of both countries I remember having a ton of fun playing with canadian megapatch+Uncle Sam expansion.

2 hours ago, kandersson said:

Yeah would be great to have a USA/Canadian compatible file with all new leagues/teams of both countries I remember having a ton of fun playing with canadian megapatch+Uncle Sam expansion.

Uncle Sam was a legend! His file, paired with this gave an amazing save.

4 hours ago, kandersson said:

Yea I intentionally set it up so it'd work with Uncle Sam's file. Is there an equivalent right now? I can look into compatability if so.

7 hours ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

Yea I intentionally set it up so it'd work with Uncle Sam's file. Is there an equivalent right now? I can look into compatability if so.

There's a USA expansion made by Palk and owncredible on this site. It's currently not compatible with the canadian megapatch maybe because of B teams of MLS clubs (including Vancouver) in MLS Next Pro.  Attached is the latest version verified for 22.4 USExpansionv22.7.1(22.4).fmf

Edited by kandersson

18 hours ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

EDIT: Hello everyone. 

I have good news to share!  I have updated Palk's/my USA database to be compatible with this Canadian Megapatch database!

For the small list of changes that I made AND the download link, head on over to the USA database page here.

Edited by owncredible
Updated Information

Also started in 2021 and auto simmed to 2022 and still no players on CF Montreal B in PSLQ except for the players that they drafted in the MLS Superdraft. Just wondering if it is due to MLS being broken or something wrong with Montreal FC

image.thumb.png.02715a8be49821ab9e19fe8286ab4e04.png

@Fmfan00I suspect it's related to the nature of MLS in FM, it's a very unique league with lots of hardcoded features so I think adding a new league that is strictly related to MLS (especially B teams of MLS clubs) but without all the hardcoded rules/features might result in this kind of issues. Tbh the default MLS itself already has a few issues with AI behavior in squad building and roster management...

9 hours ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

Lol, looks like I had the incorrect url on the post for the past couple months. Not sure how noone spotted it. Fixed now.

I did notice and downloaded new file directly from your website, also @Fmfan00shared the updated files a few days ago. Btw the file in OP still appears to be the old one from 29/12/21 :D

• 1 month later...

hello! I got the Electric City job and the finances are impossible. It's a professional team in an amateur league (wikipedia says they're semi pro) and because of this they're 400% over the payroll.

1091066453_ScreenShot2022-05-10at3_28_06PM.png.d35b53bed1e3b25dbd88683a2009954a.png

Edited by McBride

Em 25/03/2022 em 09:04, kandersson disse:

There's a USA expansion made by Palk and owncredible on this site. It's currently not compatible with the canadian megapatch maybe because of B teams of MLS clubs (including Vancouver) in MLS Next Pro.  Attached is the latest version verified for 22.4 USExpansionv22.7.1(22.4).fmf

the canadian teams in mls have 4 clubs in database, toronto, toronto academy, toronto ii and toronto iii; cf montreal, montreal fc, montreal u23 and montreal development academy; vancouver whitecaps, whitecaps 2, whitecaps prospects and whitecaps academy, so you can use toronto iii, one of montreal's, and whitecaps prospects in your canada db