[FM22] Transfers & Data Update Packs by TheNotoriousPr0 & FMTU

pr0

spacer.png

FM22 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (TheNotoriousPr0 & FMTU) / 10.10.2022 / DOWNLOAD LINK

This update contains 201.037 changes until the 10th of October 2022 that occurred after the 22.4 database lockdown. Inside the pack & down below the thread, you will find an "Instructions" text on how to install correctly the files in your game. New packs are released approximately every 10 days (1st, 10th, 20th of every month), around 18:00 BST / 19:00 CEST / 20:00 EEST.

Database changes include:

Transfers:
• Transfers from FMTransferUpdate.com. An online platform which allows you to submit transfers in real time.

New Players/Staff:
• New players/staff who doesn't exist in the game's current database.

Other Changes:
• Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favorite personal etc.

Real Life Agents:
• With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game.

Wonderkids:
• Newly U21 players with a PA over -75.

Extras-New Leagues:
Cyprus, which includes all 3 leagues and cups as playable plus Awards for Cyta Championship & B' Katigoria.
Greece, which includes correct number of teams (17) for Super League 2 Betsson Voreios & Notios Omilos, Playable G Ethniki & a bug where B clubs play U19 matches for both Super League 1 & Super League 2 is fixed.
Indian Super League, with a few modifications (ATK Mohun Bagan in place of ATK & others).
Qatar, which includes 2 playable leagues & cups.

Instructions:

• Open the file you downloaded with .rar or winzip.
• Select all .fmf files and copy-paste/extract/drag & drop them into the editor data folder which can be found on the following location:

Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2022 / editor data

Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.

• Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "22.4.0 Update" which includes the winter transfers and select all my files.

Q: Can I play with this update without using the Current-Potential Ability Changes or any other file I don't want?
A: Yes, the Current-Potential Ability Changes file is a unique file. If you don't want this file or any other, simply don't choose it/them when you start a new game.

Follow me on facebook & twitter to get info/release dates about upcoming packs/personal projects for FM22 here: 

Facebook - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by TheNotoriousPr0

Twitter - TheNotoriousPr0

Edited by pr0

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A small heads up, Hansi Flick from Germany was created, but it's bugged and somehow not appearing in the game. Seems like, when you choose multiple files with created people, it bugs, and people are not appearing. If you don't choose the Agents file, Flick will appear.

I hope, there will be a hotfix from SI sometime soon.

Happy new year everyone!

Michael Beale. Gary McAllister, Tom Culshaw and Jordan Milsom  First-team analyst Scott Mason all join villa

Neil Warnock - Middlesbrough

Ali AdnanLeft-Back joins Vejle BK

Adam Clayton realeased by birmingham

Amine Oudrhiri released Farense

Lamine KonéCentre-Back joins Lausanne-Sport

Catalin Carp joins FC Dinamo Bucharest

Fernando LlorenteCentre-Forward joins SD Eibar

Hernâni Jorge Santos Fortes realsed Levante

Filip KurtoGoalkeeper joins Macarthur

On 12/11/2021 at 16:50, pr0 said:

A small heads up, Hansi Flick from Germany was created, but it's bugged and somehow not appearing in the game. Seems like, when you choose multiple files with created people, it bugs, and people are not appearing. If you don't choose the Agents file, Flick will appear.

I hope, there will be a hotfix from SI sometime soon.

Happy new year everyone!

I think there is a file named Flick comeback (you put it normally in editor data file) and then you can use your agents file with it, with Flick normally appearing! ;)  

However, when you load the Japanese leagues from here, he dissapears again. It's a little mess with Hansi this year :/ 

On 12/11/2021 at 19:24, willz71172 said:

Michael Beale. Gary McAllister, Tom Culshaw and Jordan Milsom  First-team analyst Scott Mason all join villa

Neil Warnock - Middlesbrough

Ali AdnanLeft-Back joins Vejle BK

Adam Clayton realeased by birmingham

Amine Oudrhiri released Farense

Lamine KonéCentre-Back joins Lausanne-Sport

Catalin Carp joins FC Dinamo Bucharest

Fernando LlorenteCentre-Forward joins SD Eibar

Hernâni Jorge Santos Fortes realsed Levante

Filip KurtoGoalkeeper joins Macarthur

I will check them all, but please next time sort them a bit better, and please add links to everything proposed, especially for transfers. Other than that, you can also add them yourself in the page: fmtransferupdate.com

On 13/11/2021 at 17:36, mikeyrocks said:

Great work as always pr0, I've been a user of your packs for a long long time!

Came across this website https://trainingground.guru/articles-list that is useful for managerial and backroom staff changes. Lists all the staff Gerrard took with him to Villa and Wilder to Middlesbrough etc.

Thanks!

On 13/11/2021 at 18:13, asapas said:

I think there is a file named Flick comeback (you put it normally in editor data file) and then you can use your agents file with it, with Flick normally appearing! ;)  

However, when you load the Japanese leagues from here, he dissapears again. It's a little mess with Hansi this year :/ 

Yes I downloaded it, and it seems that when people were created in previous FM editors, they somehow don't appear. But I have already many staff from previous years and I can't waste time to add them again from scratch. I guess we have to wait for a hotfix (it's already a known issue and they are working on it), so we can enjoy any file without problem.

On 14/11/2021 at 17:19, SamheinWitchKilla said:

pr0, Steven Pienaar needs adding to the Ajax staff, under 18 assistant manager

Sure thing!

Anyone else that is missing from the staff of Ajax, please let me know! Thanks!

Edited by pr0

4 hours ago, BlindSide said:

Hi mate, love your work. Appreciate the time you put into it. Just wondering if there was any chance you'd be adding anymore tiers to your Cypriot leagues? Im after the fourth tier specifically due to one club. Thanks in advance!

Clubs from the 4th division of Cyprus don't even exist in the database. It doesn't make much sense to create a division that doesn't even have the real life clubs.

I think its not bug - its just ids conflict with other addons (with ppl added) since si deleted him from db. It took my few days but i get Flick working with your agent file and complate japanse league. The easiest way is transforming some unnecessary manager addeded in jleague file with players to Hansi. Btw. youre doing great job pr0!

1 hour ago, Utta said:

I think its not bug - its just ids conflict with other addons (with ppl added) since si deleted him from db. It took my few days but i get Flick working with your agent file and complate japanse league. The easiest way is transforming some unnecessary manager addeded in jleague file with players to Hansi. Btw. youre doing great job pr0!

It is a bug. IDs should not be conflicting like this.

4 hours ago, mickflower said:

Dani Alves in Barcelona?

The pack above, goes back to 11th of November. Daniel Alves was announced some days ago, so he will be included as a future transfer for the next release on the 20th of November.

20 hours ago, boettgerdustin said:

Could you add this guy please?!

https://www.transfermarkt.de/anrie-chase/profil/spieler/948537

VfB Stuttgart, Ajax Amsterdam, AZ Alkmaar are interested

Until he gets a transfer, I won't add him. I am only going to add international players from Japan who are missing from the database.

The last couple of years I tried to create a project for the Japanese leagues, but the amount of time it takes is enormous, and I don't have it.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb pr0:

Until he gets a transfer, I won't add him. I am only going to add international players from Japan who are missing from the database.

The last couple of years I tried to create a project for the Japanese leagues, but the amount of time it takes is enormous, and I don't have it.

He is an international player, currently playing for the Japanese Under 23 side. :) 

5 hours ago, Utta said:

Read the changelog for V1.1 and you will know.

I cant see them in the game.

And btw. Dani Alves have set future transfer to Barcelona (01.01.2022).

I am in a spot right now, where I have to add new things to my packs. Sadly we don't have a proper fix for the bug where people don't appear in the game, but that can't hold me back. Hopefully we will get something soon. So if I am mentioning about "staff added", I have added them and they can been seen if you open the editor, but it's really not my fault they don't appear.

9 hours ago, asapas said:

Dani Alves is not in Barcelona 

Dani Alves joined Barcelona now, but he can't be registered until the transfer window opens. So it's a future transfer and it's there in the game.

Edited by pr0

Yes indeed. Flick has the same problem too! When you load Ajax players & staff, a standalone editor file to load Ajax staff, he dissapears. Or when you load Japanese or Canadian leagues. I really don't know why this happens. They need to fix it 

Edited by asapas

♦️ 1.2 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Info about what's included in each file: Updatesbypr0

Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate

Changelog: [1.2] Changelog

Next release date: 10 December

*Hansi Flick from Germany (including other new people) is still bugged and somehow not appearing in the game. Guess, there will be a hotfix from SI sometime soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2021 at 09:16, Malicious Penguin said:

Hi @pr0, loving this as always!

I tried to do this on FMTU, but it won't let me change staff roles: 

Fabio Paratici and Steve Hitchen at Spurs need their job roles swapping.

Thanks!

I managed to find 2 links to get more information.

"here's what Fabio, our Managing Director, Football, had to say"

"Steve will have responsibility for scouting, performance and recruitment analysis and youth recruitment"

Seems like they roles are fine the way they are.

On 01/01/2022 at 17:09, pr0 said:

The 2nd one is before Fabio joined; Fabio is undoubtedly the one responsible for transfers rather than Steve, and Steve effectively reports to him, and Steve was Chief Scout - now that's Brian Carey - and is now Technical Director

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/fabio-paratici-making-big-transfer-22203228

Hi @pr0.

Have you ever thought about making transfers with a specific date so that the game reflects the real time as possible? I know that others don't do it either, but still, I would like to ask what do you think? Too much work? I would honestly like this version the most.

The second point I would like to mention is contracts. From what I can see, FMTU probably doesn't take into account their amount. I am from Poland and I am very interested in the issue of Paulo Sousa, who left the national team due to his salary in Flamengo. To my knowledge, that is over € 100,000 per month. In contrast, in the game, I see a contract of around € 20,000. It's kind of crap but it offends me a bit. I can also see that the transfer amount in the case of players is not edited by you (FMTU), it is empty, e.g. in the case of Ferran Torres. These are the things that I miss the most. Besides, great job. Sorry for my English.

Edited by henry80

Hi Henry. I see your points. Transfers are reflected in the updated the same way SI does in the winter patches. For example in the winter patch, Ferran Torres will start in Barcelona and not with a future loan in Barcelona. You can already tell though, that future loans can't be set, right?

For FMTU, since there are thousands of transfers included, you can' set some details for example the transfer fees or the player history. If that was possible, the amount of transfers would be vastly reduced. Also you don't always know the exact figures of the transfer fees and in many cases it's just speculation. Wages can be set in FMTU though, if you have the information feel free to submit the change with proof and I will fix it.

20 hours ago, hcafcsteve said:

hi can you also do the hull city takeover by acun ilicali tan kesler as director and jim rodwell as ceo

Acun Ilicali has been added, but I read that Jim Rodwell is "interim CEO", and I have a thing when it comes to interim/caretaker things in game, because they can change any time. So for now, only Acun Ilicali has been added.