XG-Highscore-Table (Excel WIP)

ManUdt vs Southampton yesterday was 5.23 - 0.47 :lol:

Does anyone have something close in that range in FM?:D

Edit: I decided to do a excel to see your record XG's. There will be 2 categories: Overall Record (friendlies included) and the other only competition-games.

Post your highest ratings in a screenshot:D

Edited by Daveincid

13 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Oh boy....:lol: How about in a competition-game? 

I'd have to go through too many! :p

I've seen between 4 and 5 a few times, but I don't know if I've seen 5 in a competitive one yet... not as far as I can remember at least.

3 hours ago, XaW said:

I had this in a pre-season friendly, and it's the highest I think I've had. I did win 11-0 though! :p

image.png.6108cdb5b237ea5d1a6c0feafdb475b6.png

Lol what teams were playing? I always try and stop the opposition even having a single shot when I dominate pre season games that much, its normally when Im a good premier league club and Im playing against a semi pro team

1 hour ago, francis#17 said:

Lol what teams were playing? I always try and stop the opposition even having a single shot when I dominate pre season games that much, its normally when Im a good premier league club and Im playing against a semi pro team

Heh, I'm Baník Sokolov (just promoted to the top tier of Czechia) and played against Rokycany, a lower division side. So quite the expected thumping, but I want high morale before the season starts! :D

58 minutes ago, Prej said:

Hold up, did you report this bug? You should've lost 0:1.

Haha! I don't get FM'ed as often anymore. I'm usually the one doing the FM'ing! Like this away match to Jablonec where we won 2-1! :D

image.png.f5c0b1da152794a32e57aa691deb1ef1.png

3 hours ago, XaW said:

Heh, I'm Baník Sokolov (just promoted to the top tier of Czechia) and played against Rokycany, a lower division side. So quite the expected thumping, but I want high morale before the season starts! :D

Yep those are excellent for morale haha, I do the same

Just now, Daveincid said:

52 shots? sry mate...this is just disrespectful....:lol: tactical instructions? shoot from every angle?:D

It was the poorest team I could find! All horrible greys, so I'm more concerned they actually scored against me, tbh!

I went all out aggressive and kind of did it as a joke to see how high I could get it. Quite high, as it turns out! :D

vor 1 Minute schrieb XaW:

It was the poorest team I could find! All horrible greys, so I'm more concerned they actually scored against me, tbh!

I went all out aggressive and kind of did it as a joke to see how high I could get it. Quite high, as it turns out! :D

it's pretty impressive, but It would annoy me that you didn't beat the "magical" 10.0:lol:

10 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

it's pretty impressive, but It would annoy me that you didn't beat the "magical" 10.0:lol:

Yeah, I'm going for it in a future friendly. Against the poorer teams, I usually get around 5-6 now, but I'm hoping for another outlier to reach 10! :D

vor 3 Minuten schrieb XaW:

Yeah, I'm going for it in a future friendly. Against the poorer teams, I usually get around 5-6 now, but I'm hoping for another outlier to reach 10! :D

Maybe I should rename the thread in "FM 21-XG-Performance Benchmark" or "the run for number 10"

Edited by Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to XG-Highscore-Table (Excel WIP)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...