FM Editor Generator

krlenjushka

Il y a 2 heures, krlenjushka a dit :

No sorry i dont have time right now. My mother had covid19 so i was all about that. I hope i will find some free time soon to finish this update.

I hope everything goes well.

Good luck.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

No sorry i dont have time right now. My mother had covid19 so i was all about that. I hope i will find some free time soon to finish this update.

I hope your mother is getting better.

No worries about the update, take the time you need, first comes the wellness of the body, everything else is secondary.

Hi guys.

Any of you that has access to the app (again I'm on Mac), can you post how do I input the information in the Excel for Awards, Media Sources and Official (another question how many officials should I add to my fantasy USA file or should not bother to add them?).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/04/2021 at 20:15, YuuzanCreations said:

HI
Can I edit player attributes?

Not yet. I have plans to add this in the future.

On 29/03/2021 at 17:55, grade said:

Hi guys.

Any of you that has access to the app (again I'm on Mac), can you post how do I input the information in the Excel for Awards, Media Sources and Official (another question how many officials should I add to my fantasy USA file or should not bother to add them?).

I will explan this when i add those 3 features - not sure how data are coded so i need to check. Of course names are simple text, some numbers are simple numbers...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2021 at 10:22, ttchen said:

hi, krlenjushka.
I'm working on something right now and need to bulk modify players, can you release a version with player mods?

Unfortunately not yet. I have 0 free time :(

I changed my job and its all about work in last 2-3 months.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @krlenjushka !

Hey, I tried using this generator (v 1.1), but it shows an error when using the "Generate Output File" button:

Error: Failed attempt to launch program or document:
Action: <script.bat>
Params: <>

Specifically: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Line#
--->    248: Run,script.bat

The current thread will exit.

I followed all the steps, creating the input.txt file and then using the "Create Script" button, so I don't know what I have to do.

But you said you use your D disk because it doesn't work on your C disk, and I only have a C disk. What can I do about that? Do you think that's the problem?

Also: in version 1.1, is it still needed to have an UID value every other column? Will an updated version be released?

Thanks a lot for your work!

Edited by Champol
misspelling

On 16/06/2021 at 01:02, Champol said:

Hi @krlenjushka !

Hey, I tried using this generator (v 1.1), but it shows an error when using the "Generate Output File" button:

I followed all the steps, creating the input.txt file and then using the "Create Script" button, so I don't know what I have to do.

But you said you use your D disk because it doesn't work on your C disk, and I only have a C disk. What can I do about that? Do you think that's the problem?

Also: in version 1.1, is it still needed to have an UID value every other column? Will an updated version be released?

Thanks a lot for your work!

This is related to that C disk problem. I dont know whats the problem. Some windows limitation or someting like that. Only solution is to run this from D disk.

Yeah on version 1.1 you need to use multiple uid columns like i explained in my tutorial.

Version 1.2 is almost finished but i simply dont have time right now.

• 1 month later...
On 21/07/2021 at 01:01, Vonohlenfun said:

can we combine different types of xml files (addclubs,addstadiums,adddivision) to single one?

You can join them manualy. Some basic knowlege about editor xmls is needed. For example you can create clubs xml first and after that you can add created stadiums and competitions from output file.

Basic text editing knowlege needed and also understanding of editor xml.

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Yeah but i never finished it.

Hum... okay. Just curious, what this period if you have added any new features. :P

I will send you in the next few months two fantasy nations (the optimum prediction is in about a month), trying to create. But I have still a big list of teams, without name and a logo. I will sort that out first.

9 minutes ago, grade said:

Hum... okay. Just curious, what this period if you have added any new features. :P

I will send you in the next few months two fantasy nations (the optimum prediction is in about a month), trying to create. But I have still a big list of teams, without name and a logo. I will sort that out first.

No problem im here if you need some help.

Maybe i find some motivation to continue my work.  I dont play FM at all, i stopped all my work in editor... guess im bored after many years :D

9 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

No problem im here if you need some help.

Maybe i find some motivation to continue my work.  I dont play FM at all, i stopped all my work in editor... guess im bored after many years :D

That is the real issue. I hope you find your mojo back.

I have few hundreds of teams, but my intention is making the files easy to transport from FM to FM, but SI likes to difficult the editor lives... anyway, also want to play the game more. But with the FMT debacle, my motivation is diminishing.

Edited by grade

Hey @krlenjushka! I just came across this thread and it's truly unbelievable, a software like this has always been my dream :eek: Even though you kind of lost motivation (which is understandable), I still hope that you'll release a version that can add players too, that would be so great! Doesn't even need to be that complicated (Names, Birthdates, CA, PA and Positions  should do it), so if you could at least implement that one function sometime in the future, it would be a lot appreciated by me :) But of course, take your time!

Edited by Kruj

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2021 at 12:29, Kruj said:

Hey @krlenjushka! I just came across this thread and it's truly unbelievable, a software like this has always been my dream :eek: Even though you kind of lost motivation (which is understandable), I still hope that you'll release a version that can add players too, that would be so great! Doesn't even need to be that complicated (Names, Birthdates, CA, PA and Positions  should do it), so if you could at least implement that one function sometime in the future, it would be a lot appreciated by me :) But of course, take your time!

Im not far from this - just need some motivation to finish it.

11 hours ago, grade said:

Hi @krlenjushka. A few months ago you were adding to your generator a tab called Kits and Colours, but real life got it in the way.

is this working on the version you are developing? if it is, can you give a small idea how to input this information on the excel file?

Yeah kits and colors are added. I will check about excel and get back to you.

Screenshot_406.png.67e1e21983dbe2027de65c5b5888c24e.png

• 2 weeks later...
vor 6 Minuten schrieb krlenjushka:

Try to run it from D disc. Windows sometimes doesnt allow to run this on disc C. Not sure why.

What exactly do you mean by "run from D disc"? Like I said, I already installed python on D, but then I suppose this wasn't meant by that?!

I also copied the entire folder of the Editor Generator on D but still the same issue.

Edited by Kruj

hi, I've just come across this, i manually created loads of teams for a new nation i created in fm21 but then always just ticked the box on startup to add players to playable teams, does anyone know if there is a script or a program similar to this that will create players for me rather than manually adding hundreds of players via the editor?

22 hours ago, prestonmike said:

hi, I've just come across this, i manually created loads of teams for a new nation i created in fm21 but then always just ticked the box on startup to add players to playable teams, does anyone know if there is a script or a program similar to this that will create players for me rather than manually adding hundreds of players via the editor?

This option will be in next version. Some basic things first.

Screenshot_411.png.af52e6d69c8c2afb3d2335f0d4be2a94.png

43 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

This option will be in next version. Some basic things first.

thanks

doing some digging around on here, i found another old thread which you had given some useful information on creating a script to import players, managed to write a script to import 1000 players which saved me lots of time yesterday

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have small request for your generator.

Can we add Attendence field to Teams info the generator?

I mean the value that you set that is bellow the stadiums and Training grounds options in the editor.

Also can you share a txt file example how do you input the teams kits section in the excel?

Best regards and thanks for your time

Grade

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Renskay said:

I'm having an issue with adding local regions.

What fomat is required in the script to add them?

Currently I'm doing this

UID | UID| Name | UID | Nation | UID | Population | UID| Weather UID |

addlocalregions.xlsx 311.68 kB · 2 downloads

That looks correct to me, I’m unsure if in the population you have to have a range rather than the exact number though.

What errors do you get?

I check my excel file that Krlenjushka did my xml file a few months ago (I'm on Mac). I have this way,

UID | Name | Nation (UID) | Population | Weather (UID)

The Population is regular number, not a range number.

Hope that helps.

11 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

That looks correct to me, I’m unsure if in the population you have to have a range rather than the exact number though.

What errors do you get?

I found the issue. The generator didn't like me using the portuguese language characters in the names of the regions.

• 5 months later...

Hi all

donated to this last year, as @krlenjushka has done so much to help users here and this looks a great concept too:brock:

however I  havent had time to use it until now

I have seen in the thread reference to 1.2 version and was wondering if that version has been released as I just want to load some new players[ a couple of thousand Japense players to cover the top few leagues and youth players] into the DB 

Thanks for your input

cheers

Edited by Roy Race 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, first of all,  Thanks for this generator.

I need help regarding everything.  I am struggling to add the file i created to a folder, cz im not sure where i am supposed to paste the file i created with the generator. 

5 hours ago, avipkh said:

Hi, first of all,  Thanks for this generator.

I need help regarding everything.  I am struggling to add the file i created to a folder, cz im not sure where i am supposed to paste the file i created with the generator. 

if you generated output txt file - you need to copy content of that file to your existing xml file. For this you need to have some basic knowlege about text editing and fm xml files structure. 

if you generated xml file - just import file to editor.

4 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

if you generated output txt file - you need to copy content of that file to your existing xml file. For this you need to have some basic knowlege about text editing and fm xml files structure. 

if you generated xml file - just import file to editor.

I did do all the excel work and  I created xml file using the generator, I did all the steps you have mentioned in the info above. 

now Im confused what Im supposed to do with the xml file just generated using the generator. where do i copy this xml file so that the clubs i added is loaded in the game. 

6 hours ago, avipkh said:

I did do all the excel work and  I created xml file using the generator, I did all the steps you have mentioned in the info above. 

now Im confused what Im supposed to do with the xml file just generated using the generator. where do i copy this xml file so that the clubs i added is loaded in the game. 

Your question has nothing to do with this app or thread. If you wanna learn how to add lower leagues you should learn some basics first.

You have some tutorials on youtube so you should start with that. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I've used this generator to create 350+ clubs - I generated the xml and imported to the editor, but then none of the new clubs can be found when searching by any criteria (ID, name, nation, etc.).  Is there anything else needed to ensure this is all parsed correctly?  I encountered no errors in the process nor in importing.  Example of part of the xml and the search in the editor attached.

I'm excited to get this to work, it's going to be such an incredible timesaver!

xml.png

editor.png

21 hours ago, picketyp said:

Hello, I've used this generator to create 350+ clubs - I generated the xml and imported to the editor, but then none of the new clubs can be found when searching by any criteria (ID, name, nation, etc.).  Is there anything else needed to ensure this is all parsed correctly?  I encountered no errors in the process nor in importing.  Example of part of the xml and the search in the editor attached.

Im not sure - can you upload your file and will take a look.

Edited by krlenjushka

19 minutes ago, picketyp said:

Solution is simple - you need to use real uids for FM23. Cant use 3000000001.

For example - first uid for new added clubs is 2000230152.

I had same problem when i created my clubs but i forgot to write about this.

Edited by krlenjushka