FM touch Harder than Full Fat FM

I'm thinking of installing FM touch but just wondering do you find it any harder than normal FM because I feel the moral boost you get in Normal FM is too high so it's too easy to go in very good form 

Edited by Mcfc1894

This year I tried FMT for the first time and from my experience, I can say it is a bit harder than the normal one. Started with Leicester, did okay in my first season finishing 6th but second season was an absolute horror show and got sacked after failing to win 8-9 games, team sitting just above relegation zone. Then started a new save in normal version and won the league in my 3rd with the same tactics. The thing is that in full fat version you can somehow turn things around by boosting morale or keep it stable and things will be okay more often than not. But can't say the same about FMT, where it is nearly impossible and your advantage over AI in terms of improving moral is gone. 

17 hours ago, Mcfc1894 said:

I'm thinking of installing FM touch but just wondering do you find it any harder than normal FM because I feel the moral boost you get in Normal FM is too high so it's too easy to go in very good form 

It can come off as harder because there are no ridiculous moral swings by using team talks, etc. that can give you arcade like boosts (or negative effects)

This needs to be seriously toned down for the main game...

21 hours ago, Mcfc1894 said:

:thdn: In my opinion, of course, i cannot stand FM Touch.  I am so used to full fat FM i cannot fathom playing it without the bells and whistles.   And the "instant result" button is one thing in management sims i think needs to go in the bin.  

However, in answer to your question and back on track lol, nah wouldnt have thought difficulty changes at all

14 hours ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

And the "instant result" button is one thing in management sims i think needs to go in the bin.  

Nothing wrong with 'Instant result' - no different to playing the match on any other highlight level, but not making any changes throughout the game.  Comes in useful for skipping through the friendlies at the start of the season or 'dead rubber' games in Europe or two-legged games where you've already done enough to win.

As someone who has a save going in both versions - other than dealing with tons of talky interludes in full fat - there's really not much difference if you are concentrating on the first team. FM comes into its own when you want to get involved in the other squads to develop players rather than rely on transfers for squad-building.

The biggest disadvantage for FMT is lack of editor - a wonderfully ironic thing as the faster play of FMT makes it much more suitable for running longer-term saves in experimental league structures than the full game.

Edited by rp1966