FM Training Planner Tool: Updated for FM21

On 03/12/2020 at 05:37, aktour said:

Could anyone help me out?  From my area can not download the training planner.  Anyone could send a mail attachment ? 

Many thanks!

Email: aktour@outlook.com 

Hey @aktour - just sent you an email with the attachment.

@FMathlete

was playing around with the tool and i have a interesting problem, if i follow the data that the tool gives me according to these two types of  trainings, is far more better to train physical for the whole preseason because i should get far better results in acceleration agility and pace than training only quickness.

handicap: "Some sessions will only affect 1 or 2 attributes/impacts and this gives them an unrealistic weighting in comparison to the other sessions. As such, a handicap has been applied to any session that only affects 3 or less attributes, making the data easier to read and compare."

after looking the hidden sheets, math, formulas and everything under the hood, this is due the "handicap", quickness and endurance are the only physical sessions affected by the handicap all other sessions that are affected are in the match training category  (match tactics, match teamwork), each of the set pieces sessions  [sometimes only a specific unit] and both of extra-curricular ones.

maybe consider removing the handicap for quickness and endurance since at least for physical stats the handicap gives non realistic results when compared with other physical trainings.

example of the current values:

endurance:
image.png.2f83d389a2e7aff71430fd2b18c6b8f2.png

quickness
image.png.32aa5e7a51231ca3bf85e2bdd5350f49.png

vs

physical
image.png.838c97cb12e23a789ac16d8be7413dfa.png

resistance:

image.png.82283ba14d7b1801ba5899f19b72b4cf.png

Edited by kertiek

• 1 month later...

Hi so first thing does it not come with the spread sheet of modules showing what attributes they affect, i have used this before for FM20 but lost it and needed to download it again but i remember also having the spread sheet which makes it easier to look for what module was best for the attribute/attributes you wanted to use before adding them to the schedule?

Also something i don't understand why does Match Tactics only have small effect on decisions & teamwork when it says it's 100% and only impacting on 2 attributes but Attacking Shadow Play has a greater effect on them even tho it's only 60% and spread over several more attributes?

Thanks.

• 8 months later...

Hi @FMathlete I'm finding this planner really useful so many thanks for sharing it with us. When @Pedroig issued his update for FM20 he included a fourth row which which reported the intensity of each day's training which I found very helpful ... I don't know if this was included in your original version for FM19. If you decide to update the planner for FM22 I'd like to suggest and request the inclusion of a fourth row detailing the daily training intensity.

On 18/10/2021 at 11:43, Hovis Dexter said:

Hi @FMathlete I'm finding this planner really useful so many thanks for sharing it with us. When @Pedroig issued his update for FM20 he included a fourth row which which reported the intensity of each day's training which I found very helpful ... I don't know if this was included in your original version for FM19. If you decide to update the planner for FM22 I'd like to suggest and request the inclusion of a fourth row detailing the daily training intensity.

Thanks @Hovis Dexter. I am working on a 2022 version of the planner and will look at including the intensity line as well.

• 1 year later...