Should I sign this regen for 21 mil??

2 minutes ago, cap7ainjackie said:

21 mil is a big money for my club... just saying :D

I think you can sell him for much more in the future. Also, forgot to say he has professional personality so that's a bonus. His determination will probably increase more if he you play him enough

Edited by andu1

4 minutes ago, cap7ainjackie said:

21 mil is a big money for my club... just saying :D

I'm confident you could lower the fee if you keep declaring interest and you're a team he'd want to go to but you might have to wait 6-12 months before he's transfer listed. £21m is a lot for an 18 year old in Serie B but then if you leave it you run the risk of someone else coming in.

He's not worth anywhere near that now, but he probably has the potential to be in future and should definitely be effective in Serie B

Also depends on what you want from your strikers - he's never going to be especially quick but his ability to win headers is good and he's well rounded and intelligent.

I can only think of a single real life striker that had over 2Meters. Jan Koller but he definetely could not dribble and had the speed of a snail, although he was a goal scoring machine through his sheer strength.

5 hours ago, andu1 said:

I can only think of a single real life striker that had over 2Meters. Jan Koller but he definetely could not dribble and had the speed of a snail, although he was a goal scoring machine through his sheer strength.

Jan Koller and an 18 year old Rosicky were the reasons I fell in love with Dortmund!

Get him! Try to modify your tactic to suit him. If it doesn't work out, sell him for a profit.

That's what I would do.

Unless you need the money to buy some other players that are more urgent.