Game breaking bugs

Has anyone found any game breaking bugs that would mean they’re going to wait for full release?

i haven’t yet and as such am tempted to start a career save as I’m not too bothered about the small DB changes for release.

54 dakika önce, Boss said:

Has anyone found any game breaking bugs that would mean they’re going to wait for full release?

i haven’t yet and as such am tempted to start a career save as I’m not too bothered about the small DB changes for release.

My PC is getting so hot. CPU is above 90 celcius and GPU is above 70 celcius when playing a match. So the coolers are spinning like a plane’s engine.

I’m waiting for a fix.

6 minutes ago, Soviet said:

Players asking for insane wages, 1 on 1s never ending with goals, 90% of goals being scored from outside the box, wide players switching side constantly, penalties being saved constantly.

But these are all things that will be fixed with a save game compatible patch.

18 minutes ago, Soviet said:

Players asking for insane wages, 1 on 1s never ending with goals, 90% of goals being scored from outside the box, wide players switching side constantly, penalties being saved constantly.

Yeah, wages are crazy. 19 year old right back asking for 85k a week

Nothing is really gamebreaking. There are of course bugs, but there is nothing so serious you cannot play. And there will be patches for the beta before release, so it is unwise to judge on the current beta. 

However if you are unsure if you want to commit, wait for the release day and try the demo. 

21 hours ago, Boss said:

Depends how you define gamebreaking. It loads and plays so it works but I consider players training being reset to be gamebreaking as I'm incredibly obsessive about details like that. I won't buy the thing until that's fixed.

20 hours ago, andyt365 said:

The scouting seems fecked. My scout spent a whole year in brazil and found 7 targets?

If the scouting is poor the game is ruined.

This is nothing new, it was happening in other versions of the game as well and I've long stopped thinking it would be fixed (or that it's even a bug).

Im holding off my long term career save until release as they have stated that the updating of competition rules remains a work in progress and along with the data this would require a new save.  I have alot of leagues been played and also on view only so would like to start my main save when these are finished and finalised - the data  I would not be so bothered with but the competition rules may be game breaking