Why you fixed this exploit?

Back on FM 14~ish I could add to a striker to be proficient on goalkeeping, and the result? It would give a lot less weight when his attributes increased... So I could create legends that I cant now.

So sad :(

Shame on you Sports Interactive!

On 07/07/2019 at 03:09, grkmori said:

Back on FM 14~ish I could add to a striker to be proficient on goalkeeping, and the result? It would give a lot less weight when his attributes increased... So I could create legends that I cant now.

So sad :(

Shame on you Sports Interactive!

It was the same in 1888 when you could throw the ball into the oppositions net until they invented hand ball. Shame on you FA

Why are they so quick on fixing exploit, but not bugs though? Some bugs are in the game since 2-3-4 years, and nothing happens. They tell us they know and are working on it, yet we know it will be in FM20

2 hours ago, JeffDogg said:

Why are they so quick on fixing exploit, but not bugs though? Some bugs are in the game since 2-3-4 years, and nothing happens. They tell us they know and are working on it, yet we know it will be in FM20

Some bugs\exploits are easy to fix, and is just to change a few lines of code. Other are way more complicated, and might influence way more of the game than you would realize.

Il 12/7/2019 in 09:30 , JeffDogg ha scritto:

I'm sorry for disappoint you, but the number of bugs fixed is definitely higher than the number of exploits fixed.

Because there are so many bugs yet not so many exploits. Talk about percentages, and I think the number aren't that different.

Let's not act like FM is a perfect game without any flaws. Realistically, there are still quite a good number of bugs and problems.

13 ore fa, JeffDogg ha scritto:

Because there are so many bugs yet not so many exploits. Talk about percentages, and I think the number aren't that different.

Let's not act like FM is a perfect game without any flaws. Realistically, there are still quite a good number of bugs and problems.

And I'd add let's not act like FM is a rubbish game either, full of bugs SI never care to fix. Because, realistically, a lot of those bugs you mentioned above have been fixed. The match engine is an evolving beast which brings with itself new bugs at every new iteration.

Some are quicker to be fixed, others require more time and testing for potential knock-ons. I'm not sure if you're an expert at software coding, but for the little I know fixing an issue is not that easy as the mass commonly think.

Let alone people complaining for bugs not been fixed and complaing for bugs been actually fixed.

I'm quite baffled by the OP post honestly.

Archived