changing personal assistant name

ven7

hey guys, im wondering if i can change my personal assistant name using .edt file. i tried using "STARTING_SUPPORT_STAFF" "PRESS_OFFICER" "Watford" "Richard" "Line" "MALE" ""to change my press officer name and it worked, but it didn't work for personal_assistant. maybe the command or the parameter is wrong ? anyone knows how to change personal assistant name ?

22 minutes ago, ven7 said:

hey guys, im wondering if i can change my personal assistant name using .edt file. i tried using "STARTING_SUPPORT_STAFF" "PRESS_OFFICER" "Watford" "Richard" "Line" "MALE" ""to change my press officer name and it worked, but it didn't work for personal_assistant. maybe the command or the parameter is wrong ? anyone knows how to change personal assistant name ?

personal assistant you mean assistant manager?

I think he actually means personal assistant. Check your first messages when you join a club. In my case it's typically a Swedish female name. I would also prefer to be able to change that but I'll admit it's quite low on my priorities list. 

• 3 months later...
On 13/03/2019 at 17:50, ven7 said:

Did you ever figure out how to do this? I've been wondering the same thing

• 4 months later...

Application Support > Steam > Steam Apps> Football Manager 2020 > Data> Database > db > 2010 > edt>  support_staff.edt

Open the support staff document with notepad or text edit or anything like that

It should come up with that below (v)

Copy one of them and change the name of the club, name and their job, and gender to what you want them to be and save it. Unfortunately it only works with new saves created after you do all that.

If you want to change photos of the staff I'd recommend https://www.mediafire.com/file/jmvm5hfzglsxy7o/Regen_UID_Finder.zip/file from sortitoutsi and paste the downloaded folder into the graphics folder. Then it'll come up with their id and all you have to do is place a photo into that folder with that id number instead of the blank screen. Feel free to send me a message if you need help

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 5.08.26 pm.png

12 hours ago, JackieChan126 said:

Copy one of them and change the name of the club, name and their job, and gender to what you want them to be

Is it the obvious answer that PERSONAL_ASSISTANT is correct?

• 1 month later...
On 04/12/2019 at 01:50, JackieChan126 said:

For personal assistant, I'm not too sure yet. I'll kep trying to find out

Any luck so far? 
The press officer , use this PRESS_OFFICER

I really hope you found the Personal Assistant code !!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to change the staff pictures but I cant find the UID with "regen UID finder" if I do this. The finder worked okay on regen staff but edited staff would have default blank pic instead numbers.

any idea how to fix this? 

Nvm I got it. I just need to expand config files :) . I think the UID generated by .edt more below than usual 

Edited by AdmiralBulldog
Got the solution

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Le 16/12/2020 à 04:54, JackieChan126 a dit :

Nope, sorry. I've tried everything. Just can't do it

In 2024 have people managed to change the name of the personal assistant?