Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap i tried using 3 tactics with Juventus, won league cup and lost in champions final against PSG 1-0, i used this 3 tactics through the season ME22.4ELECTRICFNERALKnap41212NDBASEP343, ME22.4HGFKnap4123BaseP344 and ME22.4KASHMIRKnap451THP95V2P97ECP341

what would you use any recommendation

@knap one thing I've noticed about corner kicks is that the player lurking at near post seems to score more goals than the player attacking near post (I usually have my CB's there) so maybe something to test for a set up focused on striker as lurking at near post might be the most prolific position.

@monsalai

Tweaked version of KASHMIR 4123 with Haaland on near post. However, despite Haaland scoring those goas it appears at the detriment of tactic overall.

Same situation with ELECTRIC FUNERAL 451

Edited by knap

8 minutes ago, knap said:

@esca

I don't use a standard set but basically near post for best header.

And inswingers normally better as well? So left footer on right and right footer on left side.

Ps scored 198 goals in the EPL using badspellV1 in 2035! Needed six in the last game and won 4-0!

2 hours ago, keithbeaky said:

And inswingers normally better as well? So left footer on right and right footer on left side.

Ps scored 198 goals in the EPL using badspellV1 in 2035! Needed six in the last game and won 4-0!

can you share the tactic please?

57 minutes ago, the SLC said:

can you share the tactic please?

I have a world class eleven in an EPL I have dominated for over a decade. So it's not a tactic for every side..knap makes tactics for every side in every league and this was made for PSG

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm22-and-fm-21-fm-20-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/page/546/#comment-13630287

9 hours ago, keithbeaky said:

Is this what you do? I’ve gone away from set piece takers lately.

36 minutes ago, knap said:

@Irog

The Base test shows the 2 strikers tactics to consider. Also shows the 41122 tactics. In general it is better to use a tactic with a DM rather than  a 4222. 

Stupid question, but where do I find the base test again? 

Would a 4222 with dms work just as good? 

10 minutes ago, Irog said:

Stupid question, but where do I find the base test again? 

Would a 4222 with dms work just as good? 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPT4_8f9cI5giRNMMeFPIjFKzYg-Rp48Xx80KFT0nwU/edit#gid=1147894595

It can take some time to understand the spreadsheet. I'll try to give you a quick guide - There are tactics tested with PSG and Blackpool which are on the sheet on the 22.4. So you wouldn't use a PSG tactic with a team predicted to finish bottom for example. Subtop and underdog are what they say and I believe tested in a custom league with 165CA and 140CA teams. And the hub test is similar to that as well with 160, 140 and 120 CA teams. 

So you kind of pick tactics based on the team you're managing and the league they are in. Hope that helps. 

@Irog

This may sound daft but you need to find the sort button, which is not obvious, and sort Z-A.

A singe DM in middle works best and easy to change to HB to be more defensive.

Tactics work with 2 DMs if you prefer that type of formation.

Scored 204 in one EPL season using badspellV1! Was only on 84 at halfway as well

So after I finally did that, I've gone to schalke in Bundesliga2. Still £100m in debt, no transfer funds, can keep 10% of sales. Got rid of every player and bought 15-17 year olds, yes I use fm scout, with highest potential that were basically free. Using the city no loss/Dulwich Hamlet at home and the Blackpool version, which got 103 points, away. We're third, playoff place, with ten games to game. Can catch the top two and lose third, especially with my 16 year old keeper letting a lot in.

But it's a lot of fun. Average age was 17.8 at one point! Imagine we'll sell a few wonderkids whether we go up or not but in it for the long haul.

Top tip to get a whole new bunch of wonderkids is turn on the third tiers of Germany, Spain and Italy at the end of a season and the newly playable clubs often are populated with the best wonderkids in the game

Edited by keithbeaky

19 minutes ago, DaveMurray23 said:

Anyone got any tips for being tight at the back? I struggle to keep clean sheets no matter what formation I tend to use.

Pace and acceleration are so important all over the pitch and definitely at the back as well. Sometimes players can take a year, or more, to really find their form and consistency depending on their age. At DM I prefer strong defensive type who has good jumping reach as well. 

Do you use knap's formations? Clean sheets can be hard, because attacking systems are heavily favoured in fm22.  But of course knap is the man to give you advice.

Edited by keithbeaky

8 minutes ago, keithbeaky said:

Pace and acceleration are so important all over the pitch and definitely at the back as well. Sometimes players can take a year, or more, to really find their form and consistency depending on their age. At DM I prefer strong defensive type who has good jumping reach as well. 

Do you use knap's formations? Clean sheets can be hard, because attacking systems are heavily favoured in fm22. 

Yes I have a mix of bad spell vol2, HGF451 and GYRFM Incredible Hulk. The latter seems to keep the most clean sheets. Everyone of these is a minimum of positive also.

Suggestions for DFs in every position is pace/acc then?

8 minutes ago, DaveMurray23 said:

Yes I have a mix of bad spell vol2, HGF451 and GYRFM Incredible Hulk. The latter seems to keep the most clean sheets. Everyone of these is a minimum of positive also.

Suggestions for DFs in every position is pace/acc then?

What's DF's?

For example in bad spell, if your cwb's have high pace and acceleration, they will get to the byline and/or past the opposing full back so much and square it for a tap in or good chance. The match engine really favours pace and acceleration. It also helps a lot in recovery in 50/50's and through balls from your opponents 

6 minutes ago, keithbeaky said:

What's DF's?

For example in bad spell, if your cwb's have high pace and acceleration, they will get to the byline and/or past the opposing full back so much and square it for a tap in or good chance. The match engine really favours pace and acceleration. It also helps a lot in recovery in 50/50's and through balls from your opponents 

Sorry, DFs = Defenders 

Great advice here btw. I have Danilo as my primary DM. I try to favour work rate, teamwork, positioning and passing in midfield.