Am I the only person who WON'T download the demo?

what a joke to the world of football and life in general. Just because your own country does not appear means you are not going to download the demo. Are you one of these Welshmen who also refuse to leave the town they are born in because they think their lives shagging and farming sheep is far more advanced than other countries.

Just download it and see what the new features are like so you and your country do not fall even further behind than you currently are.

Who on Earth was that aimed at?

what a joke to the world of football and life in general. Just because your own country does not appear means you are not going to download the demo. Are you one of these Welshmen who also refuse to leave the town they are born in because they think their lives shagging and farming sheep is far more advanced than other countries.

Just download it and see what the new features are like so you and your country do not fall even further behind than you currently are.

Nope, not welsh in the slightest

Studied there for 4 years, found a real football team, with real supporters, who knew players personally and felt IN TOUCH with their

club....as opposed to most premier league clubs

So jump back in your box, along with your stereotypical, and presumptious views.

The welsh league is one of the most fun elements on FM for me, so as my OP, not in the demo, wont download.

Nope' date=' not welsh in the slightest

Studied there for 4 years, found a real football team, with real supporters, who knew players personally and felt IN TOUCH with their

club....as opposed to most premier league clubs

So jump back in your box, along with your stereotypical, and presumptious views.

The welsh league is one of the most fun elements on FM for me, so as my OP, not in the demo, wont download.[/quote']

I think you'll find most teams in the premier league have as much passion as your welsh sides do. The Wales league is sub-standard thats the reason it's not in.

i'm largely undecided. I'm really enjoying my current 08 save so want to continue that as long as I can. I would however like to see 3d and press conferences and also get a grip on tactics.

I think i'll wait to see how the mood takes me on demo release day.

It's not as if it's going to be a deciding factor in whether I purchase the game.

I think you'll find most teams in the premier league have as much passion as your welsh sides do. The Wales league is sub-standard thats the reason it's not in.

Didnt mention passion once, I'm sure all supporters feel passionate about their club.

and sub-standard is relative to what the 'standard' is. If the standard is the EPL, and that is 'the best league in the world', then isnt every league sub-standard?

thank you for saying what i thought when i read this post

I wont be downloading the demo and for a few very good reasons.

Firstly I have other things to occupy me untill the game comes out, FIFA 09 and a full-time job for instance.

Secondly as far i am concerned a demo is an opportuinity to try a game to see if you want to buy it, i am in no doubt that i will buy FM09 so i cant see a need to play the demo.

Finally and most importantly i dont want to spoil the experience of playing the new game for the first time. There are plans already in place for the release day. Friday, monday and tuesday off work, a midnight trip to Tesco and a lot of coffee

Roll on FM09 :)

well i'll be honest at this point in time i couldn't care less about downloading demo. half a year and no croatian league quick start make the demo really unappealing to me

but i also know that when demo hits the torrents i will see it and say meh why not and download the game and start with crottenham spurs or if there's german league with hrvatska sport verein because those two are closest i can come to managing in cro league...

but what if it's not any better than FM08? Why waste your money if so?

Meh...it's only $80. I'm not one of those whiners that will start 50 threads on here (the day after the game is released) complaining about :-

1) How the new game doesn't compare to CM01/02.

2) Miles & Co. being idiots for not listening to their AMAZINGLY AWESOME ideas over the previous six months.

3) Their favourite player from an 8th Division Latvian league not being included in the game.

Meh...it's only $80. I'm not one of those whiners that will start 50 threads on here (the day after the game is released) complaining about :-

1) How the new game doesn't compare to CM01/02.

2) Miles & Co. being idiots for not listening to their AMAZINGLY AWESOME ideas over the previous six months.

3) Their favourite player from an 8th Division Latvian league not being included in the game.

Fair enough mate, each to their own. Like I said in another thread:

The whole point of a demo for me, is to demonstrate the capacity of the new game, maybe not it's full content, but certainly to give you a feel of what the update is about. I need to know if it's worth upgrading from FM08, whether it's a big step up or not. I'm not willing to pay money if the new version isn't markedly different from the last.

I love FM, but don't just waste my money willy nilly

------------

This isn't aimed at you mate, but a lot of people on here seem to be just making a point when they keep saying they don't want the demo.

Archived