[FM18] Knattspyrnufélag Rangæinga - Youth Only Iceland

Warg92

Knattspyrnufélag Rangæinga

KFR.jpg

We start our journey in the fifth tier of the icelandic league system, the 4. Deild Karla Group B.

As an amateur club, and with no resources whatsoever I will never buy players, just use whatever the youth intakes give me. And we will see how far we will go!

cXmlJYr.png

This is pretty good for a team in this league.

The Manager

9q1ZGkm.png

fUNNDBh.png

Warg Wargolini is a total newbie in the football world, he has never watched a single game of football.

What made him want to manage Knattspyrnufélag Rangæinga? We have no idea...

The Squad

cF9mvp0.pngApOBEYk.png

This is our team for this season, and it's, okay, I guess. No depth whatsoever, but we have to live with that until we get our first youth players.

This is also our best starting eleven in my opinion.

"Star" players

HNhnKIM.png

7rxow7B.png

vJVMEqe.png

GQTkY4Z.png

And for some reason, the earliest possible starting date in the game was 13th March, and the League Cup had already started, so these four games was already played.

TW4Zexx.png

I will be doing three to four updates per season, and if something special happens.

EDIT

This is the file I used for this save.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/415725-fm18-released-full-icelandic-pyramid-5-tiers/

2 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

Iceland is up there with Holland for me as my favourite leagues to play in FM, so will be following with much interest.  :thup:

Out of interest, how have you got additional leagues in Iceland so fast?

I updated the first post, it is at the bottom there :)

4 minutes ago, wynter said:

Looks interesting, I'm curious to see how you get on at least! 

Bestof luck :)

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Hi @Warg92I love Iceland and I love Youth Only saves so I will be following this.

I notice that you have no junior coaching and no youth recruitment. I don't think I have ever seen that before. How does that work?

How did you create the database to get the 5th tier active?

I noticed that as well, so I simulated 3 season ahead, and we still get the youth players, so I guess it is the lowest possible rank?

It is made by Humbby.

Just now, DazRTaylor said:

Just looked at that file and it looks immense.  I will play as Hamar when FM18 is in a suitable state (for me - it is perfectly playable now, but I have OCD and need some things to be sorted first :lol:).

I was all set to dive right in with a certain team that I used to play friendlies against when I managed HK. Once he irons out the few little issues he seems to have missed I'm in. I also have a little theme that is going to be running through my save. 

@Warg92Big big BIG thanks for introducing us to this file. :applause:

2 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I was all set to dive right in with a certain team that I used to play friendlies against when I managed HK. Once he irons out the few little issues he seems to have missed I'm in. I also have a little theme that is going to be running through my save. 

@Warg92Big big BIG thanks for introducing us to this file. :applause:

No problem! 

2 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Really enjoyed your Malta and Norway youth challenges on FM17 and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one even more, best of luck!!

Thank you!

Mid Season 2017

iH8BkNJ.png3o7cM5u.png

J3hVdyx.png

A very good start to the first half of the season, the only losses was against the two top teams at the moment. Augnablik is unbeaten at the top, and it looks like they will go up. At least for now.

Aron Örn Þrastarson is our top player at the moment, with a 7.17 rating.

ETXMRk8.png

A pretty good cup run, we beat KFG, a team in the league above us and Magni, they two leagues above us, so it was pretty good.

Turns out I was wrong! With no youth recruitment and no youth coaching we get NO youth players. The reason the team got youth players last time was because the AI got an upgrade. Therefore I will be starting a new save with a different team, but in the same ligue. The new team is Knattspyrnufélag Rangæinga.

All the posts above this one will be edited so it fits with the new team. Sorry about that.

7 hours ago, Warg92 said:

Youth Intake 2017!

The most important part of this save!

qeLiAX1.png

Do you mind if I ask what you are sorting your players by?

They are not sorted by name, nor style or position. They are also not sorted by CA, PA, personality or anything else that I can see. 

2 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Do you mind if I ask what you are sorting your players by?

They are not sorted by name, nor style or position. They are also not sorted by CA, PA, personality or anything else that I can see. 

Since we have no u19 team, the players go straight in to the squad with all the other players, so I sorted after age.

End of the 2017 season

k7q4SJF.png6y2j7Tq.png

Sfx0Bdm.png

We had a very good second half of the season, and ended up playing for promotion. After winning against Kórdrengir we had to beat Augnablik to win promotion. And after two pretty good games against them earlier in the season we got smashed 1-5 in the final game! The positive thing about this is that we don't have to play them again next season!

An2O5Aw.png

1JVKcyv.png

gfkotF1.pngNyvAeuB.png

And at last, three upgrades that will help us

b3X1lsf.png

eszzCbm.png

0QyTJa8.png

Next season I'm aiming for promotion!

Thanks For Using My Iceland Database! if any bugs are encountered feel free to let me know :D 

Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið and Íþróttafélagið Stál-úlfur are Multi-Kulti teams :D so they have other nationality youth intakes 

Always Like Youth Challenges :) 

FOLLOWING

Impressive that 

Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið Managed to get 0 points 

2 hours ago, Humbby said:

Thanks For Using My Iceland Database! if any bugs are encountered feel free to let me know :D 

Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið and Íþróttafélagið Stál-úlfur are Multi-Kulti teams :D so they have other nationality youth intakes 

Always Like Youth Challenges :) 

FOLLOWING

Impressive that 

Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið Managed to get 0 points 

Thanks for following :)

Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið has a problem with the team. As I said, they only produce polish players, and they can not use them, because of the rules. They can only use three foreign players at the time, so most of the team are grey players when they play a match :p

39 minutes ago, Warg92 said:

Thanks for following :)

Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið has a problem with the team. As I said, they only produce polish players, and they can not use them, because of the rules. They can only use three foreign players at the time, so most of the team are grey players when they play a match :p

I searched for it but i cant find a way to fix the Polish and Lithuanian intakes since they are multi-kulti teams but i will change the rules so they will be able to use there squads

1 minute ago, Humbby said:

Ye Same its weird but apparently its a problem within the SI Database and not (my db) atleast Jimbokav1971 said that and i think hes right

Yes, I also believe that is is because of the SI Database. For example, the team FC Romania in England on produces players from Romania :) And I kinda like that, lives up to the name!

Pre Season 2018

I'm going to count the League Cup as a pre-season tournament, it is not really anything to play for there.

0z3cpO4.png

We did okay, started well, but lost three of the last five games. The 1-2 loss against Valur was pretty good though, as they play in the top league.

xmZHGYB.png

One place up from last year. We are aiming for promotion.

The Squad

1fi66K0.png

We lost one of our best players last year because his loan ended, but (JR01a) has grown a lot in half a year, and is almost on the same level.

Key players

weTO1Gv.png

YP1n4IA.png

gPeuSgL.png

And another coaching course for me!

iSo2bxE.png

Mid Season 2018

ReaiqDP.pngsTSWohu.png

eTTo51X.png

This is not the way I wanted it to go. A 0-0 game against Afríka is not good enough... At least we have conceded few goals. We're also out of both cups.

Reynir Óskarsson, our leftback, has been our best player so far this season, with a 7.24 avg rating.

11 hours ago, Warg92 said:

Mid Season 2018

ReaiqDP.pngsTSWohu.png

eTTo51X.png

This is not the way I wanted it to go. A 0-0 game against Afríka is not good enough... At least we have conceded few goals. We're also out of both cups.

Reynir Óskarsson, our leftback, has been our best player so far this season, with a 7.24 avg rating.

Excuse me. What's the name of that team who pulled your pants down and gave you a damn good spanking in the 2nd Round of the Cup? :lol:

10 hours ago, Warg92 said:

Youth Intake 2018

CSAhkYN.png

A very good intake this year! Especially Sæþór Þorvarðarson (JR02a), he's instantly the best player at the club!

XrDgNKH.png

7zyRflO.png

That's brilliant, but also a little strange. Don't get me wrong, Sæþór looks great, but does he look like a 4.5 CA player in comparison to Kristjan being a 2.0 CA player?

Sæþór has good starting mental attributes for this period of the save, and physicals are mostly good without being amazing. I would be interested to see how the CA of these 2 players change year on year, (compared to eachother).

I think part of the problem is that your players are of such a low level that even a small CA increase looks enormous at the moment. You might find it settling down a little as your upper CA increases away from that of your starting players. 

Decent start. :thup:

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Excuse me. What's the name of that team who pulled your pants down and gave you a damn good spanking in the 2nd Round of the Cup? :lol:

They are called Handknattleiksfélag Kópavogs, and I do not like them! :p

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

That's brilliant, but also a little strange. Don't get me wrong, Sæþór looks great, but does he look like a 4.5 CA player in comparison to Kristjan being a 2.0 CA player?

Sæþór has good starting mental attributes for this period of the save, and physicals are mostly good without being amazing. I would be interested to see how the CA of these 2 players change year on year, (compared to eachother).

I think part of the problem is that your players are of such a low level that even a small CA increase looks enormous at the moment. You might find it settling down a little as your upper CA increases away from that of your starting players. 

Decent start. :thup:

There is no big difference at all really, just a couple of stats that make Sæþór a better player.

Davíð Sigmarsson (JR01a) was a 3* player when he joined last season, but he quickly grew in to a 4* player. When I look at the attribute changes graph, the only thing that has grown is technique with a 0.8, the other stats has a max growth of 0.2. So every tiny bit helps with the CA  at this level :) 

End of the 2018 Season

After the underwhelming start to season, I was not so sure on promotion, but we really stepped it up, and when we got Davíð Sigmarsson (JR01a) everything went our way.

Rx7FUQW.png

This is his stats in the 7 games he played, and I you ask me, that is pretty good!

01TdFtl.png

ip6c5N5.pngkLAb4nR.png

We did not catch up to Íþróttafélag Hafnarfjarðar though, but still managed to get the important second place. And the weird thing about this is, after the play-offs, we both got promoted!

bD4yzeY.png

A crazy game against Kórdrengir! Þórhallur Lárusson saved us in 93rd minute with an equaliser. And after six goals in the extra time Davíð Sigmarsson (JR01a) scored the winning goal in the 118th minute!

It's also worth noting that Augnablik, the winners from last year, cruised through 3. deild karla as well, and won back to back promotions.

QuZ6Eti.png

AXhb41d.png

isSVsxM.png1bhKsTw.png

And this happened two days after our last game of the season! I'm very happy with this!

Rke1vVe.png

7 hours ago, Humbby said:

Great Season! fun to see 2 teams getting promoted from the same group :p 8 teams get into the play-offs and 2 promote so ye :) 

4 hours ago, Rikulec said:

Well done getting promoted. :thup:

Thank you both:)

Pre Season 2019

2lPECFz.png

Meh... That's all I can say really, a couple of good games, and some bad.

s7RtDDt.png

We are predicted at the bottom, but I believe we could challenge for a mid table place.  Íþróttafélag Hafnarfjarðar, the team that won our group last season is predicted at the top, and I think that is a bit weird.

The Squad

WO2T1fE.png

I am hoping for decent wingers in the next youth intake, as that is the only place we're lacking a bit of quality at the time.

Key Players

j5fmg7k.png

FEcbXc9.png

5Rffk2o.png

And some good news!

iRQ8fJ4.png

jHA2lzX.png

Mid Season 2019

8xjXM2Z.pngpN2AH4Y.png

n9C8w3Y.png

Not good enough to be honest, only two wins so far this season. I think we should have done better. Two REALLY bad games in a row against Berserkir and ÍH... We have to really step it up in the second half of the season, or we might go down!

u3iVSbV.png

In the cup we had two incredible games, 5-0 against Afturelding and a 1-0 win against Leiknir. Afturelding play in the second tier and Leiknir in the top tier!

Youth Intake 2019

mdRUeSL.png

Amazing youth intake this year! Just one player that is not a 5* pot! I know it's early in the save, and most of these player will not grow in to anything special, but I'm still happy! We also got a player from Bhutan, and that is awesome!

Top three

Eg0Npns.png

KlTx8zK.png

These two players looks VERY good!

ooJvVsO.png

And as a bonus, here is the dude from Bhutan!

ybVl1nI.png

End of the 2019 Season

TpLEALF.pnghwPC7Ko.png

QJ9td6R.png

A pretty good second half of the season as we did not lose a single game! Again the youth intake gave us players that can go straight in to the starting eleven, and that boosted us. ÍH wins promotion two times in a row.

X6eqzln.png

Best team season 2019

mTJa9Wq.png

38ygtKa.pngLUy29Ln.png

Best team overall

q2W6scG.png

Another Youth upgrade, and we turn Semi-pro!

Llz9VZJ.png

Qr06Zq1.png

Pre Season 2020

LGgvBwj.png

A very good pre season this year, and we played in the League Cup final. 0-3 in the final was not good though, but I'm happy that we got that far.

Vw1ZJz8.png

Much better odds this year, and if we can keep up the pre season form in to the season we should end up somewhere in the top.

The Squad

SnWk80i.png

I have released at lot of players over the break.

Key Players

VYjrcOo.png

IcaSnCD.png

ixanwt3.png

Both of the 03 players already wants to leave... So I guess we will lose them at the end of the season.

QDNQryo.png

J8TTOxa.png

And the upgrades keep coming!

It is much easier to upgrade stuff this year, I noticed that in my beta save as well.

Mid Season 2020

hLarzIw.pnghQxNsEJ.png

EfhUTOC.png

This is what I'm talking about!

A very good start of the season, let's just hope that the horrible 1-4 loss against Ægir does not make a big difference. We're scoring a lot of goals, but also conceding a bit too many.

NjJtj31.png

I don't like the cups...

9 minutes ago, Toffle said:

That's a great challenge!

How does it feel to play such a low amount of games per season?

It's nice actually, not so many injured players because of this. They get the rest they deserve :)

Youth Intake 2020

54QskUs.png

It is always a good sign when the youth intakes start to give us a bunch of players with lower PA that 5*. This year we "only" have five players with 5* PA, not that I'm complaining :) A couple of nice personalities, and many players with good Determination.

For the first time in this save we have no players that go straight in to the starting eleven from the Youth Intake.

Ellert Jóhannesson (JR04a) is the one that is closest to a spot in the team, and Marko Stefanovic (JR04b) could outgrow our Gk pretty soon.

The Three Best

smyaEgd.png

XIuBYGz.png

R9KtkS8.png

Take a look at the size of this boy! 204cm!

48 minutes ago, Humbby said:

Hes only 15... if we were in the same class i would never go to school again 

I've had a couple of players that has grown a few cm before they turned 18, I hope this guy won't :p 

End of the 2020 Season

e2o0jTU.png

1lgWWuq.pngdU9esru.png

H6RRKtv.png

After we lost 1-4 against Berserkir (Bragi Baldursson (JR03a) got a red card after 2 minutes), a draw and lost another in the next game, I thought we had screwed it up, but we fought back, and won the league with 4 points.

ZmRs6v1.png

DHyyVK8.pngSdbKb56.png

JWdUotm.png

This is (JR02a)s stats this year, and I can see why the fans voted him as player of the season. I completely agree, by the way!

Best Eleven 2020 Season

JtQ7trq.png

Best Overall Eleven

wL5KWZk.png

This was the last year for Bragi Baldursson (JR03a). He refuses to sign a new contract, and will leave on a free. Clubs in the top league want him, so I guess we'll meet him in the future.

mulIqqu.png

With another upgrade in the youth recruitment, we'll hope for another striker next year, as a replacement for him!

xjjEw9M.png

These two players also made history, as the first players in the clubs history as members of the international teams.

YN59KT2.png

Archived