FM09 Release Date

• SI Staff
Am I right in thinking that there's a reasonable chance that the release date will be brought forward by a week or so at the last minute? That would be nice.

The release date is the 14th November and I can't see that being brought forward.

Quoting SCIAG: "If the release date was bought forward by several weeks at the last minute, then the game would have already been released several weeks before hand!"

I had originally written "one or two weeks", not "several weeks".

My point still stands.

Does it? How so? It's about 4 weeks until the release date, so a release 2 weeks early would certainly not mean the game was already out. It's elementary mathematics, really.

I think the point being made was relating to the "last minute" element of the op, if something is released early at the last minute, then surely it would have been released before the last minute, therefore being released before the decision to release the game had been made... at the last minute....

Does what I've just written even make sense.... I dunno?

Does it? How so? It's about 4 weeks until the release date, so a release 2 weeks early would certainly not mean the game was already out. It's elementary mathematics, really.

You said "at the last minute".

If, at 11.59pm on the day before the game was released, SI put forward the release date by two weeks, it would already be out.

Even more elementary mathmatics.

Archived