Andorran Youth Challenge: FK Santa Coloma

shaunvamos

I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

It's about the performance of Santa Coloma where they dominate the season. However, somtimes they might get struggled. How many times that Santa Coloma have been struggled in the season? I'm also hoping to wait the results of the FH Hafnarjordor in the European Champions League.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UvZipN3.png

Good to see one of our alumni making history for the national team. Also, potential spoiler alert...

XDTEXkN.png

FYI, where it says I have brought players in, I have no idea where that statistic has come from because the only players I have technically signed are the ones that come through the youth intake. However, when there is no Youth Candidates friendly, I sign the best ones manually so that must count as a signing. I just have no idea where the age 21 comes from.

Youth Intake Day

nzo8sab.png

wVaQSHD.png

ksl1OTE.png

We hit the jackpot again with the intake, getting a fantastic striker and a great backup winger. Guerin has fantastic attributes and I'm torn whether to change the formation to two strikers with a target man and a poacher or just playing the lone man up front and just interchange between the two.

That striker is absolutely superb. I really hope he doesn't get poached, because he could be a huge player for you for a decade.

Unfortunately I give it less than 5 years before we lose him.

You seem to be getting good prospects, but you cant keep hold of them :(. I hope you can go pro quickly.

Yeah thanks mate, I keep asking the board but they feel that we are operating at a well enough level. Absolutely blind they are.

Yeah thanks mate, I keep asking the board but they feel that we are operating at a well enough level. Absolutely blind they are.

I reckon you'll find that they keep on rejecting it and then out of the blue one season they will announce it.

I reckon you'll find that they keep on rejecting it and then out of the blue one season they will announce it.

Hopefully that's soon, and then we can reap the rewards. Or plunge hopelessly into debt.

2027/28 Season Review

bq8Vyv4.png

Fixtures

We still seem to be well ahead of the rest of the pack despite our losses. Those departures allowed some of our lesser known players to step up, which will be covered below.

Key Players

Highest Average Rating

Jose Manuel Santos - 7.81

Superb at the back, also contributed with 6 assists.

Top Scorer

Guillaume Durand (YP10) - 15

Punched well above his weight, and was our main contributor during the Champions League qualifiers.

Young Player of the Year

Alexandre Neves

Broke records for youngest ever player and goalscorer for the club. Did a fine job filling the extremely large shoes of Nuno Almeida (YP7).

Andorra in Europe

FK Santa Coloma: Lost 5-1 to Icelandic FH in the CL 2nd QR.

Inter Club d'Escaldes: Lost 10-0 to Slovakian Slovan Bratislava in the EL 1st QR.

Encamp: Lost 7-0 to Croatian RNK Split in the EL 1st QR.

Ordino: Lost 8-0 to Estonian Kalju in the EL 1st QR.

I won't post the results of the NT yet, as I have only managed one game and all the results were terrible before me. However, we have been drawn with Montenegro, Faroes Islands and Iceland in Group 1 of the European League Division D.

1D18TQp.png

We somehow managed to come from behind, and then somehow held them off for over an hour for an impressive display away. But could we duplicate our performance in front of our expectant fans?

Y8JwpJA.png

We certainly could! Despite sticking ten men behind the ball all game, we were able to hit them on the counter a few times, as well as keeping them well out of shooting range more often than not. Santa Coloma, the giantkillers. Well, I guess everyone we play has a bigger reputation than us so we are always playing against giants. So, who's the next giant for us to potentially slay?

2hGRZPk.png

Ooh. The Romanians are always there or thereabouts in the European Group Stages, for either tournaments, even making the knockout rounds a couple of times. Lets hope we get a good draw for the Europa playoff.

\

Your making amazing progress and it won't be long until you grace the group stage of Europe, either Europa League or Champions League.

Thanks mate! While I admire your positivity, I don't think it will happen until the distant future! Those draws are just so hard.

Only just started following this - great read so far. I love updates like this (and Kafra FC by Abulezz) as they're challenging and I feel like I'm constantly rooting for the underdog and wanting more and more. KUTGW

Thanks mate, for your sake I hope we are the underdog for a long time.

At least, they played well in Romania and Spain. Hope to see Santa Coloma going to aim high in the European football. So, I'll wait to see both Steaua Bucharest and RCD Españyol if they advanced in the ECL and EL? I almost forgot about what happened to FH Hafnarjordor in the 2027 UEFA Champions League.

At least, they played well in Romania and Spain. Hope to see Santa Coloma going to aim high in the European football. So, I'll wait to see both Steaua Bucharest and RCD Españyol if they advanced in the ECL and EL? I almost forgot about what happened to FH Hafnarjordor in the 2027 UEFA Champions League.

Yes we did. They both qualified for Europe. And FH didn't make Europe that year.

2028/29 Season Review

MuCeIRS.png

Fixtures

Another year, another treble.

Key Players

Highest Average Rating

Jose Manuel Santos - 7.84

One of our most underrated players, hardly put a foot wrong and contributed with 5 PoMs.

Top Scorer

Guillaume Durand (YP10) - 15

Had a hand in everything this year, but his goalscoring stood out the most.

Young Player of the Year\

Ilyes Guerin (YP20)

Also scored 15 goals in his first full season, as well as getting 6 caps and scoring for his country.

Andorra in Europe

FK Santa Coloma: Lost in the Europa playoff.

Lusitanos: Lost 4-1 to Bosnian Olimpic Sarajevo in the EL 1st QR.

Inter d'Escaldes: Lost 8-1 to Armenian Shirak in the EL 1st QR.

Ordino: Lost 8-0 to Cypriot Anorthosis Famagusta in the EL 1st QR.

Under my management, the NT was garbage. After a 2-2 draw against Iceland in our opening Euro League game, we fell to bits and haven't come close to winning a game since.

He didn't actually sign for them, he came in through the youth intake, for some reason they get Portuguese players. Maribor lost in the next round of qualies and then won the Europa playoff, but then lost all their group games easily.

Doesn't their name - Lusitanos - imply that their will have Portuguese players?

Considering they are based in Andorra and are an Andorran club, not really. But they do get Portuguese players anyway.

GvUMl1K.png

We performed as expected, but I just can't help but think how we would have gone if we still had Guerin.

24Mtgt7.png

Our first alumni that cost money. He is earning what most Andorran players couldn't make in their dreams!

Considering they are based in Andorra and are an Andorran club, not really. But they do get Portuguese players anyway.

Yes really, Lusitanos is the Latin (?) name for Portugal.

Anyway, interesting read. Always like these Andorra, San Marino and Liechtenstein challenges. Hopefully SI will allow the league editor for FMT in the next version so I can try one myself, just find it a bit too cumbersome to play the full fat game these days.

Now you're national manager by the way, there is a positive side to losing your best players abroad, as they will develop far better for the national team. :thup:

Yes really, Lusitanos is the Latin (?) name for Portugal.

Anyway, interesting read. Always like these Andorra, San Marino and Liechtenstein challenges. Hopefully SI will allow the league editor for FMT in the next version so I can try one myself, just find it a bit too cumbersome to play the full fat game these days.

Now you're national manager by the way, there is a positive side to losing your best players abroad, as they will develop far better for the national team. :thup:

Wow, you learn something new every day! That explains a lot. Yeah but I'd rather them play for me haha.

Either Alejandro Anton truly is the most two-footed player in history, or your staff is off their face on something. :lol:
I have no idea how Anton is 5* CA for you, even if he is two footed. He really doesn't look that special to me.

Yeah I have no idea, although he's already the best keeper in the country, he's been picked as the first choice by my assistant.

Archived