DAWNBRINGER..........for FM16

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps its the quality of my team compared to Man City.

Seeing a few more long shots on my Bournemouth save but still going well and certainly plenty of decent chances as well.

After that i'll start my long term save with Maidstone and see how it goes there.

Hi Walrus, it went ok in the Premier League with Man City and Bournemouth, no one else seemed to have much success. Give it a go i guess.

Just loading it up on the iPad!

Have you got the original tactic, mentality, team shape and team instructions so I can manually add it please? Thanks.

Just loading it up on the iPad!

Have you got the original tactic, mentality, team shape and team instructions so I can manually add it please? Thanks.

I'm at work, its was Standard/Structured and i think push higher up, get stuck in, pass into space, high tempo, play narrower, closed down much more, low crosses.

The 451 is a lot more consistant (if a bit of a grinder), sure you don't want to use that?

mr r,ive pushed the central mid into the att mid position as a att mid on att ment

with roam from position.ive had great results when playing teams I expect to win

at home or away.i usually swap him back to see games out.cant thank you enough

for your work on and for sharing your tactics.

I don't start with him as att mid against the big boys but if chasing I do,50% of

time I get a vital goal back.playing as spurs by the way

Thanks Kirky,

I'm going really well with the 451 and Bournemouth, think i'll put it up on a new thread after i finish the season.

I'm almost hoping we lose a few games in the run in otherwise the result is gonna look a bit silly.

I really wanted this to work, I gave up with Hamburg and restarted with Schalke. Lost 5 of 6 games & only scored 2 goals! Wish I could get it going as I really like the look of it.

Never mind dude.

Which tactic?

This my Bournemouth run in. Still 4 games to go.

Was 3rd in League in February before a reality check saw us lose 4 in a row.

Was interested to see whether we would be stuck in a downward spiral but we picked it up again.

Using the 451 with the tweaks mentioned in thread.

VEPbV1e.jpg

I', giving this a go but have changed the BEM's to support but with hold, dribble less and more risky passes. I wanted to let the BWMd's have more risky passes due to the quality of players playing here but you can't so I've adjusted. No negative effects so far

I finished 5 th of the League 2 for my 2nd season after being in the top 3 for the 2/3 season. Lost this top 3 cause of 5 consecutive defeats... I made few changes with the wingers so that they stay wide and not in the "axis".. It can still be improved I think.

Archived