FM 15: A.S. Roma Thread - Hungry for Glory

Romanista1994

I've decided to start a new save, rather than from season five. A first decision to make was whether or not to make the most of Real Madrid's apparent interest in Gervinho. Based on my knowledge of his prowess in England (which, to be fair, I know he has improved on in Serie A) plus the fact that I always sell players who would be lost to the African Nations Cup, I offered him out for £40m. Real nibbled with a £28m offer, but Chelsea offered the full whack :o

So, whilst it's just £4m up front and the remainder in instalments, the first transfer activity of the save is on.

screen-shot-2014-11-30-at-13-57-09.png

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good season you had there Romanista, shame to see Totti retire though. He's staying round this year for me, and I'll keep renewing his contract until he decides to retire.

Finished my pre-season, just wanting to update on the transfers. It's been very busy so rather than write about them all, here's a screenshot.

tE0AdIP.png

What you can't see is the sale of Dragovic to Chelsea for 22mil. A nice 12mil profit on him. There's also a bunch of loans for the youngsters but they're not important.

So the incomings, I've signed two future stars (hopefully) in Medri and Sommariva for a pittance and I've brought in arguably the best young striking talent Italy has in Berrardi for 19.5mil. I'd have rather gotten him cheaper but I couldn't risk Juventus being the ones to win the co-ownership battle and not budging below 30mil.

Howedes and Varane replace the outgoing Castan and Dragovic. 49mil brought in and 44.5mil on the replacements so I'm still in the positives. I never expected to get Varane, but I saw he was unhappy and transfer listed by request at Madrid so I swooped. 31mil and another future star, won't be complaining at that.

Monreal, Douglas Costa and Neto are squad players. Monreal is back up to Santon at left back, who was bought in January. Costa is Memphis' deputy and Neto is of course the back up GK.

Debuchy has replaced Maicon, and should hold the RB spot down quite well until Sommariva comes of age. He's back up by Jaoa Perreira who I signed for 3mil from Valencia last January. I was planning on Perreira being Maicon's direct replacement, but he's not very good...

This is a lot more money than I usually spend, but some of these players were too good to pass up on. We're still in the positives, having made 54mil last year in sales and 145mil this year, compared to spending 47mil and 95mil. So that's 199mil on transfer sales and 142mil on incoming players. Leaves us 57mil in positive which is great and will hopefully get put towards improving the background stuff.

RTH See if you can negotiate more of it upfront, or have the 36mil paid over 6 months. I've had some success doing that and it means you get a lot of money a lot quicker.

RTH See if you can negotiate more of it upfront, or have the 36mil paid over 6 months. I've had some success doing that and it means you get a lot of money a lot quicker.

That's would I should have done, but I was too happy to get that much for Gervinho :D

My budget has been increased from the original £6.75m to about £27m now, so I'm feverishly scouting for players to slot into my favoured 5-3-2 wingback system now.

Regarding Nainggolan - how much have people typically paid for Cagliari's 50%? He's young enough and good enough to warrant retaining if the price is right.

I managed to get 46mil for him, all upfront from Chelsea when I started. Offered him out as you did, but I said 50mil to give me some negotiating room. Chelsea came with 46mil, no clauses or anything. Easiest decision I think I've ever made.

I paid 6mil for Nainggolan, but I didn't use him as much this time round as I didn't have room in my preferred formation.

In my beta run I think Cagliari paid something like 8mil for his half or it could have been more as he was worth around 16mil by then end of that season.

Good season you had there Romanista, shame to see Totti retire though. He's staying round this year for me, and I'll keep renewing his contract until he decides to retire.

Thanks. That's what I would usually have done with Totti, but he didn't really fit into the playing style of this save. He definitely isn't suited to the Defensive Forward role, and I was usually playing him as a replacement for Pjanic (AP/A) in midfield where he couldn't shine.

You got some great prices for your players there, especially Castan and Ljajic. :thup:

RTH - I'd definitely look to keep Nainggolan, the only reason I didn't in this save is a self-imposed rule of only making £0 offers for co-owned players.

I managed to get 46mil for him, all upfront from Chelsea when I started. Offered him out as you did, but I said 50mil to give me some negotiating room. Chelsea came with 46mil, no clauses or anything. Easiest decision I think I've ever made.

I thought I was taking the proverbial asking for £40m!

Even better news for me is that I've now offloaded Ashley Cole AND Seydou Keita to Spurs. It was only for tiny fees, but I'm keen to reduce the average age of the squad where I can, and I have replacements in mind for those two. Now my kids are asleep, I can crack on and get through pre-season and assemble my squad. Happy days :)

Right, I have spent every penny available on a mishmash of dubious players:

screen-shot-2014-11-30-at-19-31-42.png

Questionable acquisitions include Perin, whose eccentricity and generally so-so goalkeeping attributes will raise an eyebrow. He and I have history dating back to FM13 and I genuinely think he'll be OK in the short to medium term as I bid to establish Roma as a regular force in Serie A and Europe.

Balanta is the FM nailed on purchase, and I acquired Munoz based on my Saints save where he did well. I'm conscious that we have Astori and Yanga-Mbiwa on loan, and I'd rather afford my "own" players playing time. Ademi is not a defender by trade, but can cover a range of positions and I think he'll do well, though has a couple of suspect attributes. Peruzzi is another old flame from days gone by but the price was right, he's young, and will end up making profit when sold in a year or three's time.

Babacar craps on my statement that I don't like having players that I lose for a month every time the ACN comes round. He's potentially special, he's young and the price was more than reasonable.

screen-shot-2014-11-30-at-19-32-02.png

I've never had such a poor run of results in preseason! However, the performances have been fine and we've lost out to penalties or belted 25 yard thunderbolts. The Benfica match felt like one where the balance of play was appropriately rewarded, so I'll let that be my benchmark.

Injuries are not to bad so far. Curci broke a collarbone and is out for a couple of months, Panic is unavailable for a month with a hernia and Strootman is obviously out until the new year. I was pleased to find Leandro Paredes among the reserves, as he was terrific for my Saints side on FM13, so I'll be keen to see how he develops.

How are you setting up tactically RTH? On a different note, both Astori and Yanga-Mbiwa should have buyout clauses for £5m (they do in the full game, maybe not in FMC?), so they could very easily become your own players. I rate Munoz very highly, but just wanted to let you know.

How are you setting up tactically RTH? On a different note, both Astori and Yanga-Mbiwa should have buyout clauses for £5m (they do in the full game, maybe not in FMC?), so they could very easily become your own players. I rate Munoz very highly, but just wanted to let you know.

I'm using a 5-3-2 Wingbacks system which served me well in my fourth season at Southampton. I'm mildly concerned by the slow form in preseason, but things continue to pick up. I have one more friendly match before Chievo in the first Serie A game.

I'm using a 5-3-2 Wingbacks system which served me well in my fourth season at Southampton. I'm mildly concerned by the slow form in preseason, but things continue to pick up. I have one more friendly match before Chievo in the first Serie A game.

Interesting choice, though I think we do have the personnel for it, especially in midfield. I'm interested how you're playing Totti in that though? I wouldn't worry too much about that preseason form as you did beat Benfica, who are the toughest team there by some margin.

Interesting choice, though I think we do have the personnel for it, especially in midfield. I'm interested how you're playing Totti in that though? I wouldn't worry too much about that preseason form as you did beat Benfica, who are the toughest team there by some margin.

It's a slightly unconventional system in that apart from the back three and one MC, all players are on a Support Duty. As with all my saves, Totti will rotate from game to game and will probably slot into the CF (S) Role up front.

It's a slightly unconventional system in that apart from the back three and one MC, all players are on a Support Duty. As with all my saves, Totti will rotate from game to game and will probably slot into the CF (S) Role up front.

Definitely an unconventional system, looking forward to seeing how Totti does in that. :thup:

Howedes and Varane replace the outgoing Castan and Dragovic. 49mil brought in and 44.5mil on the replacements so I'm still in the positives. I never expected to get Varane, but I saw he was unhappy and transfer listed by request at Madrid so I swooped. 31mil and another future star, won't be complaining at that.

I'm always jealous when I see some of the transfers that people land. Varane for only 4mil more than you sold Castan is great business.

And Debuchy for a measly 8mil is a great deal too.

Nice transfers!

I reckon that's a solid base to kick on from. Hitting the semi-finals of the Champs League in the first season is a very good return!

Sounds like Juve were dominant. I think I got really lucky in my save that, even though they were pumping teams pretty regularly, they also just threw away a lot of points towards the end of the season. And I scraped out a couple of 0-0 draws against them in our direct matches.

Cali's personality went from fairly loyal to fairly professional, determination 5-->13 under his tutelage

I didn't even know this was possible! I may have discounted a few youngsters with low determination a bit too soon!

It's a shame Totti is retiring on you, purely for his tutoring.

I just had a poke around the Brazilian Under 20s squad -- always a reliable source of decent newgens.

Found this lad who plays D©. He's 17 years old, but he could pretty easily take up a rotation position in my squad already, and he's got plenty of improving to do.

kpJNMVel.png

I'm really keen to snap him up, but he's got a long-term injury so he won't be able to pass the medical in January (that's still a thing, right?). By the time summer rolls around, I'm sure there'll be a lot of interest in him, but I'm prepared to pay up for a guy who could be at the heart of my defence for years. Ideally, alongside Romagnoli!

edit: His concentration isn't superb for a central defender, but I'd work on that.

I reckon that's a solid base to kick on from. Hitting the semi-finals of the Champs League in the first season is a very good return!

Sounds like Juve were dominant. I think I got really lucky in my save that, even though they were pumping teams pretty regularly, they also just threw away a lot of points towards the end of the season. And I scraped out a couple of 0-0 draws against them in our direct matches.

I didn't even know this was possible! I may have discounted a few youngsters with low determination a bit too soon!

It's a shame Totti is retiring on you, purely for his tutoring.

Yeah, Juve were pretty much unstoppable. I'm hoping we can keep challenging for the title and doing well in Europe, but I think I've already lost a bit of quality in depth due to only using players that come through the academy/were already signed. I'm hoping the likes of Romagnoli, Pellegini and Sanabria progress enough this season with additional playing time to offset this. In the long-term the improvements to our junior coaching and youth recruitment, now respectively Exceptional and Extensive, will hopefully pay their dividends

As for tutoring, I mainly look to improve professionalism and ambition, which are the cornerstone attributes for player development. Determination is a secondary consideration, but if I can improve all of those at the same time it would be negligent to not do so.

That André kid looks like he could become a beast btw, what's his personality like?

Game just crashed on me while I was beating Juve 3-1 in the Supercup. :(

Edit: Tried to replay the game. Drawing 1-1 and computer overheats and shuts down. :mad:

Edit 2: UN-****ING-BELIEVABLE. Replay game again. Gervinho scores, computer overheats and shuts down. Tempted to just replay until I win tbh.

So i've just finished my first season and had the same problem a lot of people had, which is Juventus being too good. They won every competition they entered including the Champions league with Tevez being unbelievable!

My season went relatively well with a 17 game unbeaten run in the middle of the season and making it to the quarter finals of the Champions league knocking out Atletico on the way.

My first season transfers were mainly funded by the £50 Million that Chelsea offered me for Gervinho and of course i bit their hands off for it while shifting the likes of Borrielo in the summer as well. Here are the major transfers

Outs

Gervinho 50m

Borriello 500k

De Sanctis 400k

Manolas 2.9m

Torosidis 2.7m

Cole 700k

Holebas 1.1m

Emanuelson 500k

Ins

Balanta 7m

Sirigu 5.5m

Darmian 6.75m

Insigne 20m

Murru 4.4m

Berardi 20.5m

Star Performers

Iturbe - What can be said about this young man, cutting in from the right onto that left foot. Was Roma's top scorer with 19 goals and also managed 11 assists whilst being a constant threat to all defences

Pjanic - The midfield maestro was a creative genius in the centre of the midfield, starting slowly but as soon as Strootman came back from injury was kicked into life scoring

and assisting for fun with 7 goals and 16 assists even with large spells out injured

Insigne - The young man from Napoli was a good foil to Iturbe doing largely the same role from the other side finishing with 13 goals and 12 assists, 12 goals in the league.

Throughout the season we didn't have a consistent goalscorer that would score a goal every other game with the goals being quite evenly spread around, so the hope is that

now Berardi is settled he will start to provide the goals that we were missing and allow us to push Juventus all the way this year

2015/16

Before the season began Pjanic and Insigne started kicking up a fuss after Real Madrid turned their heads, i tried to keep Pjanic but £55m was just too good to turn down.

Insigne remained at the club, but now has Memphis Depay to contend with after he was brought in as a replacement, but hopefully the competition will bring out the best in

both of them!

Jorginho was a key target as a long term replacement for De Rossi but Napoli were playing hardball so he will remain there for the moment, at least until christmas when i'll

have another go at him. I tried to sign Isco as a replacement for Pjanic and after have a 35m bid accepted he decided he would rather stay on the bench at Madrid, its as if

players don't like playing football these days..

Tielemans and Perreyra were brought in as well as Depay and Bakkalli from PSV and a few young prospects, still hoping to add Scuffet to take over from Sirigu in the long

term but that may have to wait for another day.

So i've just finished my first season and had the same problem a lot of people had, which is Juventus being too good. They won every competition they entered including the Champions league with Tevez being unbelievable!

Yeah, it's pretty hard to compete with Juve. Still, you had a pretty good season from the sound of things and the young players you're bringing in are very promising. I'm sure it won't be too long before your team asserts itself on the domestic front.

Also, as frustrating as it can be to be up against an unstoppable team, it does add to the challenge of the save and makes it so much more satisfying when you do break that dominance.

Yeah i enjoy saves where you start as a good but not dominant team and get to make them into a powerhouse!

Im really looking forward to this season, the changes I've made should hopefully stand me in a good position. I just need to find someone that isn't Jorginho to take over from

De Rossi

So i've just finished my first season and had the same problem a lot of people had, which is Juventus being too good. They won every competition they entered including the Champions league with Tevez being unbelievable! My season went relatively well with a 17 game unbeaten run in the middle of the season and making it to the quarter finals of the Champions league knocking out Atletico on the way. My first season transfers were mainly funded by the £50 Million that Chelsea offered me for Gervinho and of course i bit their hands off for it while shifting the likes of Borrielo in the summer as well. Here are the major transfers Outs Gervinho 50m Borriello 500k De Sanctis 400k Manolas 2.9m Torosidis 2.7m Cole 700k Holebas 1.1m Emanuelson 500k Ins Balanta 7m Sirigu 5.5m Darmian 6.75m Insigne 20m Murru 4.4m Berardi 20.5m Star Performers Iturbe - What can be said about this young man, cutting in from the right onto that left foot. Was Roma's top scorer with 19 goals and also managed 11 assists whilst being a constant threat to all defences Pjanic - The midfield maestro was a creative genius in the centre of the midfield, starting slowly but as soon as Strootman came back from injury was kicked into life scoring and assisting for fun with 7 goals and 16 assists even with large spells out injured Insigne - The young man from Napoli was a good foil to Iturbe doing largely the same role from the other side finishing with 13 goals and 12 assists, 12 goals in the league. Throughout the season we didn't have a consistent goalscorer that would score a goal every other game with the goals being quite evenly spread around, so the hope is that now Berardi is settled he will start to provide the goals that we were missing and allow us to push Juventus all the way this year 2015/16 Before the season began Pjanic and Insigne started kicking up a fuss after Real Madrid turned their heads, i tried to keep Pjanic but £55m was just too good to turn down. Insigne remained at the club, but now has Memphis Depay to contend with after he was brought in as a replacement, but hopefully the competition will bring out the best in both of them! Jorginho was a key target as a long term replacement for De Rossi but Napoli were playing hardball so he will remain there for the moment, at least until christmas when i'll have another go at him. I tried to sign Isco as a replacement for Pjanic and after have a 35m bid accepted he decided he would rather stay on the bench at Madrid, its as if players don't like playing football these days.. Tielemans and Perreyra were brought in as well as Depay and Bakkalli from PSV and a few young prospects, still hoping to add Scuffet to take over from Sirigu in the long term but that may have to wait for another day.
You sold all the greeks?? DAMN

Started my long-term save (perhaps, I just tend to keep starting new saves with different teams) with Serie A for FM15. I have played with both Milan clubs in the past, Napoli and Fiorentina in FM14 and this year Roma looks very exciting.

Started the game without first window transfer budget, so all the players remain the same.

I set up a 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 formation and things have gone well so far.

GK: De Sanctis/Skorupski

FBL: Cole/Holebas

CDL: Castan/Manolas

CDR: Astori/MYM

FBR: Maicon/Torosidis

DM: De Rossi/Keita

CML: Florenzi/Nainggolan

CMR: Pjanic/Paredes

AML: Ljajic/Iturbe

AMR: Gervinho/Iturbe

ST: Totti/Destro/Borriello

Just a couple of games into the league in second equal points with Juve/Inter/Napoli.

Champions League Draw was a group of death with: Manchester City, Atletico Madrid, Dortmund. Lost my first 2 games against Manchester City and Atletico. Let's see if I can beat Dortmund.

He has been starting alongside Gervinho in the last few games because Ljajic has just been aweful. Strootman is now back for me and I have both Destro and Totti playing well. I am trying to fit them all in but I like my formation. Fortunately, there are enough games to rotate them.

Also playing Keita now at CM instead of DM and Nainggolan or Strootman as back up to De Rossi at DM if necessary. Slowly bringing Strootman back into the starting 11.

Beat Dortmund at home so the group is now wide open again after 3 games:

Man City 9 pts.

Dortmund 3 pts.

Atletico 3 pts.

Roma 3 pts.

Just started a game with Roma and it looks like it could be an enjoyable save so far. I went on holiday for the first season and then looked for clubs who had underperformed. Roma finished their first season in 9th and with most of their star players unhappy. So I decided to step up for the rebuilding job.

So the following players have left -

Gervino

Strootman

Pjanic

Iturbe

Destro

That did leave me with a gigantic transfer budget, but the challenge of assembling a team that can meet the boards expectations of competing for the title. The previous manager made the loans of Paredes and I guess Raingolan permenant. The lack of European football meant that I couldnt attract any really big names. So my incoming transfers were -

Scuffet

Babacar

Gabriel Barbosa

Saponara

Rhodolfo

Camarasa

Going to be fun trying to compete for the title with that squad. I'll be happy to make it to the end of the season without getting the sack.

Hey guys,

So Romanista1994 introduced me to the thread here. As my name suggests, I'm a Roma fan and haven't played FM for about two years now. I just got FM today and have just been messing around with Roma before I actually start my career. Just wondering if most of you guys use your own tactic or something pre-made. I've given a few tactics a whirl but none seem to really suit Roma so far. I feel that you possibly need two different tactics depending on the team you are playing. Any feedback as tho which tactic you use or if you create your own would be very appreciated. Glad to be back! Forza Roma!

Good to see you in here romanista. I'm using my own tactic, and I think most of the other regular posters are as doing the same. Do you have any ideas about how you want to play (like formation, playing style etc)?

Great to be here. So I definitely am looking to make my own tactic as I want my team to perform somewhat like Roma.

Here's what I have in mind. I know i want a 433. Totti as false 9. Wingers to be the goalscorers cutting in and shooting. Strootman box to box. Pjanic as playmaker. De rossi as a normal defensive mid. And wingers pushing up more against small teams and against bigger teams play more a counterattack. I want short passes and high tempo. I'd like the mid to play decent possession game. Making that work in a tactic though is the gun part now lol

That sounds like a pretty solid setup. I used that same midfield (assuming you have Pjanic as an AP-A) in FM14, and while I didn't play much with that the De Rossi-Strootman-Pjanic trio were very good to watch.

I think you have a pretty good base to work from there tbh, so should just be a matter of using some good old-fashioned trial and error to find a combination of mentality and team shape that works for you. Add a couple of team instructions and you should be good to go. Keep us updated with how you get on. :thup:

That sounds like a pretty solid setup. I used that same midfield (assuming you have Pjanic as an AP-A) in FM14, and while I didn't play much with that the De Rossi-Strootman-Pjanic trio were very good to watch.

I think you have a pretty good base to work from there tbh, so should just be a matter of using some good old-fashioned trial and error to find a combination of mentality and team shape that works for you. Add a couple of team instructions and you should be good to go. Keep us updated with how you get on. :thup:

For sure! Will be glad to share some results with you guys. One more quick question as it seems like it's changed a bit. What do you guys usually do for teams talks? And training?

Good luck grahamf, it'll definitely be tough at first, but once those youngsters develop like they can there will be no stopping you. :thup:

Cheers, so far the season seems promising for a European spot but Juventus are 6 points clear at the top then I'm in a group of 5-6 teams with only 2-3 points difference between them. Oh and one highpoint to my season so far Lazio 1 - 7 Roma!

I have to be honest the youngster I'm most looking forward to developing is De Silva, he looks like he could be a decent replacement for Totti in the long term.

For sure! Will be glad to share some results with you guys. One more quick question as it seems like it's changed a bit. What do you guys usually do for teams talks? And training?

Team talks are very contextual for me, but generally with Roma you can be pretty expectant as you have top level players who can deal with the added pressure. I also use individual team talks a lot (to ease or raise the pressure, or praise players depending on the situation), as well as individually talking to my players outside of games (for example, Sanabria was doing well in training, so I told him that I was impressed in a private meeting and he was delighted, then I gave him a start in an important game against Inter immediately afterwards and he scored the only goal to basically secure our CL spot, but there's lots of other little examples like that possible). Also, if the team loses one game it could be useful to be angry at them, but if they're on a run of bad games it might be better to ease the pressure a little and tell them they've been unlucky for example. So yeah, it really depends on a lot of things and there is a lot more stuff to be discussed (I could probably write an entire thread about it).

One tip though is to be consistent in your dealings with the players, as they will get used to your persona and react accordingly. If you suddenly start behaving very differently they will be left confused. Also, empathise with them, think how you would react if you were in their shoes and, for example your manager shouted at you after a very unlucky result. I think FM does a pretty decent job at simulating the psychology of players most of the time, although it is still fairly basic and there are occasionally glaring bugs.

As for training, this thread is an excellent starting point.

Cheers, so far the season seems promising for a European spot but Juventus are 6 points clear at the top then I'm in a group of 5-6 teams with only 2-3 points difference between them. Oh and one highpoint to my season so far Lazio 1 - 7 Roma!

I have to be honest the youngster I'm most looking forward to developing is De Silva, he looks like he could be a decent replacement for Totti in the long term.

That derby result. :cool:

De Silva was improving really well for me under the tutelage of Florenzi (Totti retired, otherwise I think it would have been him tutoring), can definitely become a star in the future. :thup:

Do Juventus always play a formation with no wingers against you guys? They've played it twice against me and with Depay and Iturbe playing out wide for me it seems like suicide..

I think they did against me yeah. First game they won with a 4-3-1-2, and second game they lost with a 3-5-2/5-3-2 formation iirc.

Alright boys so I've been testing my tactic and I've found something that works. I looked to play in the same way that Roma plays in real life to an extent. That being said, I based my tactic around a 4-3-3 with a false 9, inside forwards to cut in and shoot, Pjanic as my main playmaker, short passing, high tempo. Seems to be working well as you can see by the screenshots. I have been making my assistant manager handle all team talks and press conferences and in regards to training have not changed anything. I assume once I start my real career mode that my results will be superior as I will actually handle those aspects properly as well as improve the squad through transfers. I did not want to devote too much attention in those areas due to this just being tactic testing. All results are legitimate as even if I re-played them it was on a different save.

Screen_Shot_2014_12_07_at_4_58_58_AM.png

upload gifs

Screen_Shot_2014_12_07_at_4_58_52_AM.png

image hosting over 10mb

Screen_Shot_2014_12_07_at_4_58_26_AM.png

image hosting over 5mb

After about a third of a season I now find myself first in the league and in my champions league group (almost makes me sad to restart all this). Totti leads the league in goals and assists and I've played about half of the games without Iturbe which I feel really hurt my goalscoring. As much as things have been working out I still want to improve upon this tactic further and am wondering for those of you who play with the same formation, what you have found effective in terms of player roles?. I'm also working on a more attacking formation where I move De Rossi to a MC role and Pjanic to an AMC which seems to be not bad and somehow makes my possession go up but I really haven't tested it against any stronger sides as I made it more to just cut through the small teams.

I'm just coming to the end of my first season with Roma and snuck into 3rd spot. Far better than I hoped, but it's a while since I played in Serie A and I guess there is quite a divide between the quality of the teams at the top and those at the bottom.

Speaking of which, AC Milan have for some reason agreed to sell me Stephan El Shaarawhy-does-he-have-such-a-hard-name-to-spell for 20.5 million. Obviously I don't NEED him, but the idea of having him and Barbosa swapping positions is very tempting. What do we think? Deal or no deal?

romanista - Nice to see you doing so well. Always great to see people getting the best out of Totti, something I never manage to do myself.

Does Leverkusen always pay Jedvaj buyout clause?

Idk yet' date=' as I'm not far enough into the game, but in another save I've seen Roma selling him to Barcelona, so I guess he can come back.

What do we think? Deal or no deal?

Do it imo, it would definitely weaken Milan if nothing else. Plus he scored against me the two times I played them iirc. :mad:

Archived