FM 15 - Match Engine

You have to realize that ME improvements are made patch to patch, not only version to version. So announced or not, it has been worked on 100%.

With that being said, they couldn't do the job expected from them in the last few version (patches) of the ME, I sure hope that they've made major improvements, so that I can enjoy fm15 like I enjoyed previous versions.

Still think the lighting system needs work. A night match still looks kind of 'dull' and not as bright as it should. Some stadiums IRL have brighter floodlights (whitelight) compared to others which have more of that darker dull lighting. Hoping for massive improvements on lighting in FM16.

The player and media interactions have been improved but Im sure the questions will become boring over time. Im sure we will see more and more questions and reactions every season, so Im looking forward to the future and what SI has to bring to the table

I wont be buying this season as Im currently playing FIFA 15, NBA 2K15 and have a ton of Uni work to do so Ill give FM a miss until I see more obvious changes and bigger improvements to the ME and other key areas like AI squad building and the training system

It makes little sense to announce where the ME has been tweaked, as in wingers now make a bit fewer crosses, GK makes more saves and what not. These announcements belong to patch notes and not when announcing a new game.

You're right , it doesn't make sense to put that in the announcement video , it would however make sense to put it in a forum thread or in a blog. There is a large part of the community interested in what changes have been made , it's fine having a vague bullet point laden announcement video for the masses, but you can still engage with your more core audience as well.

Archived