Adding/taking a screenshots

Create a folder where you want to save screenshots on your PC.

Then open Steam and go to View > Setting. HIghlight "In-Game" from the left hand side and you then have the option to select a screenshot key (Defaults to F12 I think) and a folder to save the screenshot to.

When in game you hit your screenshot key (Sometimes I have to hit it a couple of times for it to register - you get a popup at the bottom right saying "screenshot saved") and it will save it in the folder you selected/created.

• 6 months later...
Create a folder where you want to save screenshots on your PC.

Then open Steam and go to View > Setting. HIghlight "In-Game" from the left hand side and you then have the option to select a screenshot key (Defaults to F12 I think) and a folder to save the screenshot to.

When in game you hit your screenshot key (Sometimes I have to hit it a couple of times for it to register - you get a popup at the bottom right saying "screenshot saved") and it will save it in the folder you selected/created.

This is not working in FM15 can anyone offer any advice?

Ah, that may be because you're in fullscreen view. I use window mode.

OK i'll give it a go, how do I change to windowed mode? There must be a way to do it the other way though? My laptop Fkeys all have short cuts for windows

You can always use the Steam-version that's included. Press F12 to take a screenshot. Then press SHIFT+TAB to open the Steam menu in-game. Select screenshots and upload them to Steam Cloud. That's the way I do it anyway...

You can always use the Steam-version that's included. Press F12 to take a screenshot. Then press SHIFT+TAB to open the Steam menu in-game. Select screenshots and upload them to Steam Cloud. That's the way I do it anyway...

That's not working.

That's not working.

That't not really helpful feedback. What is not working? How far into the process do you get before it happens? Do you get any errors? Walk us through what happens.

Archived