[FM14] [RELEASED] Vexillium for FM14 and FMC14

Drakestone

Good job Drakestone.

Some bugs:

- white attributes in Profile

- no analyzer in Attributes

- Try to explain. I now in "Transfer status", I want to get to "attributes", but the panel is removed. I get to the "Attributes" only after clicking on "Overview". GIF:

0d94f5a60bd52cbe01d11cfa0c85ae37.gif

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well yes I do, now? :D

Hopefully once the last little things are sorted, 2.0 should be a final release (Hope so as I'm starting work on an English District league structure in the database, I won't have as much time for skinning)

24/4/14 - Updated to 2.0b4

1. Re-added FMC skin to the package

2. FMC skin improvements, it shouldnt have many bugs now except text alignment in a few places

3. Header shortened in height for maximum compatibility with small resolutions

4. No more player pictures in the titlebar

5. Changed scoreboard slightly

6. Match screen has had a few adjustments

7. Lato has been replaced for main text by HelveticaNeueOTS to avoid cutoffs

DOWNLOAD

Make sure you delete all vexillium folders from your skins folder before installing, this includes:

vexillium

vexillium fmc

vexillium widgets

Enjoy!!

Going to use this one again! I keep flipping back and forth! lol

Before you go though dot forget that Classic Player profile! :):D

Good job Drakestone.

Some bugs:

- white attributes in Profile

- no analyzer in Attributes

- Try to explain. I now in "Transfer status", I want to get to "attributes", but the panel is removed. I get to the "Attributes" only after clicking on "Overview". GIF:

0d94f5a60bd52cbe01d11cfa0c85ae37.gif

That is a strange one indeed. Test it with other skins and report back if it only happens with Vex.

try taking the player overview panel.xml from the fmc skin and put it in the vexillium/panels folder.

Hello,

Actually meant the merger one you mentioned about cooking up i the classic thread lol! :)

Ah cool thanks!

I just wondered how the Transfer and loan buttons work when they are listed on either they flag and highlight green.

akv8cx.png

So in the image above I have never been a big fan of the FMC style profile. What I do like however is the section on the left so my (long winded) question is, how can I implement the default style profile for all items, so on the left keeping the FMC style section (personal details and transfer buttons including the awesome squad number shirt graphic) ? but the rest on the right being the default FM stuff?

Or to put it another way could my above request also fit into another one of your skins so if I wanted to use Vexillium could I use a profile that is styled with the left of FMC player profile blended with the default FM profile with the rest on the right?

For the people that want the attributes fix early...

1. Open your Vexillium/panels folder

2. Delete the panels containing mental attributes, physical attribute and technical attributes (each should be something like player overview mental attributes.xml)

3. Clear the skin cache and reload the skin.

On the Player Profile screen, in the top right corner of all boxes except the one on the far left there should be a (albeit hard too see, I should change the icon to white) icon to click. A dropdown menu appears allowing you to customise the panels displayed in each box, the Attribute Analyser is one of them.

I can see them now, but I'd personally rather have the polygon on the attributes screen than the profile screen.

It's been fixed in the latest version John, should be a few posts above. Make sure you delete the vexillium, vexillium fmc and/or vexillium widgets folders from your skins folder before reinstalling.

@Canaries, i'll see what i can do about getting the polygon on the attributes page for you.

@mato, find the player overview panel in that skin and copy it to your vexillium/panels folder overwriting the old one and then the skin should look similar (but not the same), if theres anything missing after doing that, link me to the skin in question and ill see if theres any other files you'dd have to copy.

Hey man, I was wondering if you could put player season stats on player profile screen, like this (on Nicholas 14 skin) :

Wda2Oay.jpg

It's been fixed in the latest version John, should be a few posts above. Make sure you delete the vexillium, vexillium fmc and/or vexillium widgets folders from your skins folder before reinstalling.

@Canaries, i'll see what i can do about getting the polygon on the attributes page for you.

@mato, find the player overview panel in that skin and copy it to your vexillium/panels folder overwriting the old one and then the skin should look similar (but not the same), if theres anything missing after doing that, link me to the skin in question and ill see if theres any other files you'dd have to copy.

And when you do copy it into the folder you should upload it or link to the skin to obtain the profile xml so people have the option to use it, it looks good!

excellent job mate, awesome result ;)

i just need a little help.

can you tell me where i can modify the color of the "form" bars (same in "last 5 games")?

i would like to have it in different colors like in the image, instead of all yellow.

dp8qar.jpg

thanks in advance for any help

While this may be by design, I don't think there should be side banners on the "Full-Screen" 3d match display. When I expand to full screen my intent is just that-to watch the match on as much of my display as possible. The banners make sense in the compressed match screen, but not the full one.

Unfortunately its kind of impossible to make it work for non-match screens only due to the way its been coded. the only solution would be to remove it completely (which is possible)

First of all, thanks for a fantastic skin.

I like the first version, only that i find the match engine too dark.

Can you please tell me where to lighten it to the state of the original FM skin?

Thank you in advance.

Hi drakestone.

Thanks for the answer, i might not have expressed myself rightly.

What i meant was i better like everything else in the first version, just not the darkness, so i would like to stick with it, only lighten up the match engine.

Can you tell me which file or files i can do this in?

Thanks in advance.

its the little gear symbol in the menu bar at the top, then you have to click on the first image.

Click on the first "image" but nothing happens. Another question is, why cant there be a release without that border at the side?

Click on the first "image" but nothing happens. Another question is, why cant there be a release without that border at the side?

the point of the skin is to have the borders, that what Vexillium means I think... Drakestone may want to confirm though!

Vexillium is a corruption of the Latin word, Vexillum, which means banner. Without the edges, it just looks like a slightly different transparent base skin. You can remove the border yourself as ive explained earlier.

Would it make you feel better debski if I told you I hadn't replied because my partners been in hospital the last few days delivering my baby son? *facepalm*

Feel bad now?

And to answer your question try downloading the update and copying only the client object browser.xml from it into your Vexillium/Panels folder.

Archived