PH71's Cool Runnings Challenge

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big game next' date=' Italy, whoever wins doesn't have to go via the playoff's. C'mon Iceland![/quote']

Not entirely true. There is still 2 matches to go. I still need to win both matches. If I win against Italy and loose against Kazakhstan and Italy win over Greece, I'm still 2nd.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm in and here I am, the ex-American international "Carlos Kickaball" who was unveiled as manager of...........

beninbosscm3.th.jpgthpix.gifBenin

Played 4 games so far and managed to qualify for the African Cup of Nations........

qualificationxp7.th.jpgthpix.gifQualification

In the African Nations Cup I have been drawn with the following -

Egypt, Ivory Coast, Morocco

But, for the important part of this task, after beating Burundi 5-1 on aggregate in the first round, The second round draw has put me in a group with -

Egypt (again), Mali, Mozambique, Sao Tome & Principe and Tunisia.

Now, thats a TOUGH group!!!

Just thought you might like to know i have been quietly been going about my business with the Cape Verdean Islands, 2 draws on the bounce gave Cameroon a 1 point edge but then a stunning performance saw off Cameroon and slipped us into top spot by 2 points. With less than half the games left we have given ourselves a real chance of qualification, and if we keep up this sort of form their is no reason we can't hold Cameroon and march onto the World Cup.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived