FM14: Arsenal Thread - "Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent!"

llama3

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FM14 season 2 Arsenal

April

Premier League – ARSENAL 6-1 LIVERPOOL – Giroud 3 17 Ozil 14 66 Skrtel o.g 45 Walcott 47 – Gerrard 81

Baines, Vermaelen and Balanta had all been injured on international duty so I was a bit short of defenders. Chelsea won 2-0 at home to Southampton meaning it was in our hands to win the title. Giroud gave us the perfect start after a fabulous cross from Walcott. Walcott Giroud and Ozil then missed great chances before Ozil doubled the lead. All of this in just the first fifteen minutes! Not long after Giroud headed in for 3-0. We missed chances after that the best going to mertersacker but a Skrtel o.g made it 4-0 at Half time. After the break Walcott who had been poor in the first half made it 5. Walcott went off with a minor injury before Ozil converted cazorla’s free kick to made it 6. Liverpool did pull one back through a classic Gerrard strike but it wasn’t nearly enough and we were crowned champions in some style.

Premier League – NEWCASTLE 3-1 ARSENAL – Cisse 14 89pen Sissoko 28 - Lewandowski 72

Having sown up the title the next step was the unbeaten season. But that was quickly curtailed as Newcastle ended that pretty abruptly. They seemed to be first to every ball and just generally more up for the game. I made three changes early in the second half and one of them Lewandowski pulled one back with twenty minutes to go. But just when it looked like we might get the equaliser Gibbs went through Obertan and gave away a penalty. Cisse dispatched it and ended the unbeaten run. To add to the misery Walcott was ruled out for the season with a torn Hamstring.

FA Cup Semi Final – ARSENAL 3-0 WATFORD – Koscielny 8 Giroud 10 89pen Alonso s/o 47

Barry was the latest name added to the injury list but it didn’t matter as we comfortably made it past Watford in the semi final to set up a meeting with Chelsea. They had beaten Wigan the day before by the same score. I tested a new formation of Wilshere Cazorla and Ozil all playing as attacking midfielders. In a first half which saw us have twenty attempts we ran Watford ragged. Koscielny and Giroud gave us a lead Watford couldn’t recover from. They had one feeble attempt all game even though we played the second half with ten men as Alonso was sent off. Giroud outstanding again.

Premier League – ASTON VILLA 0-4 ARSENAL – Wilshere 9 59 Vietto 19 Insigne 80

Mertersacker and Giroud were unfit meaning Sagna deputised again at Centre-back. Youngsters Merino and Saunders were on the bench. Villa pushed early on but Wilshere set the ball rolling finishing well. Another flowing move was turned in by forgotten man Vietto. Just his fourth goal of the season after 18 last term. Wilshere added to his tally before going off with an injury which would keep him out of the Fulham game before Insigne added even more gloss to the scoreline. In stoppage time I brought on Saunders for his debut. He didn’t touch the ball though.

Premier League – ARSENAL 4-2 FULHAM – Cazorla 1 Ozil 4 45 Insigne 34 – Keane 78 Dejagah 85

I welcomed back Giroud and Mertersacker but lost Wilshere. Gomez and Vietto had both played in the under 21’s cup final the day before so were missing. It didn’t take us long to take the lead. Cazorla breaking Gilberto’s record, lobbing in from 38 yards after just 14 seconds. Ozil should’ve made it two just a minute later. Gibbs went off in the third minute and then Ozil made amends for his earlier miss scoring in the fourth. Insigne and Ozil again made it 4-0 at the break. This time I gave Saunders 15 minutes and also brought on Ibrahim. Fulham then pulled two back late on from their only shots. Gibbs out for two weeks.

Premier League – WEST HAM 1-1 ARSENAL – Giroud o.g 22 – Downing o.g 28

Alonso was next to pick up an injury and we were just short of welcoming back four players. Jenkinson filled in a left back and Ramsey came in for Alonso. After failing to impress in the last two games Vietto replaced Lewandowski. The game was a tale of own goals. First Giroud and then Downing. We had fifteen shots in first half but only one was on target which summed up the afternoon. In the second half substitute Gomez hit the post but we couldn’t find the winner.

League Table top 5

Stoke drop to 7th.

1. Arsenal Played 35 points 86

2. Chelsea Played 35 Points 65

3. Man Utd Played 35 Points 61

4. Newcastle Played 35 points 61

5. Liverpool Played 35 Points 58

------------------------------------------

6. Man City Played 35 points 57

8. Tottenham played 35 points 53

Goalscorers

Walcott won’t add to his list. The rest have four games to make 20.

Walcott 19

Insigne 15

Giroud 15

Ozil 14

Lewandowski 14

Assists

Ozil 15

Walcott 10

Insigne 9

Cazorla 9

Lewandowski 9

Average rating – minimum 5 games

Same five aslast month but big jump for Giroud.

Balanta 7.34

Mertersacker 7.31

Giroud 7.31

Vermaelen 7.29

Koscielny 7.25

Player of the month – Mezut Ozil

Giroud a very close second.

PL – Liverpool – 9.4(2)

PL – Newcastle – 6.5

FA – Watford – 7.8

PL – Aston Villa – 7.2 – Sub90

PL – Fulham – 8.8(2)

PL – West Ham – 7.5

Game of the month

Manchester City 1-3 Chelsea - Dzeko 22 – Kompany o.g 37 Ba 47 Hazard 80

The big match of the month due to the top four placings was City vs Chelsea. Chelsea won which eased the patch to the Champions League placings and left City's fate hanging in the balance.

Stat of the month – Top 4 Relegation and Promotion

Top four is really tight with three games to go. Chelsea are just a draw away but United, Newcastle and Liverpool look set to battle for the other two spots. City and Stoke also have an outside chance. Games to come for those sides;

65 - Chelsea – Aston Villa (h) Fulham (a) West Ham (h)

61 - Man Utd – Stoke (h) Norwich (a) Notts Forrest (h)

61 - Newcastle – Arsenal (a) Everton (h) West Brom (a)

58 - Liverpool – Swansea (a) Wigan (h) Cardiff (a)

57 - Man City – Cardiff (a) Reading (h) Southamton (a)

56 - Stoke – Man Utd (a)Arsenal (h) Everton (a)

My money would be on City edging Newcastle.

I haven’t really focused on Relegation at all this season. Just four teams in it. Fulham, West Brom Villa and Forrest. Norwich already down. Hoping Forrst join them so I don’t have to wear my away kit at home again! If either Fulham or West Brom win the game against each other they will be safe.

34 – Fulham – West Brom (a) Chelsea (h)

33 - West brom – Fulham (h)West Ham (a)

29 - Notts Forrest – Norwich (h)Southamton (a)

26 - Aston Villa – Chelsea (a) Swansea (h)

Finally onto promotion. Two from Ipswich Deby Birmingham and Barnsley will go up on the final day. Ipswich need a draw orderby and Birmingham to not overtake them on goal difference. Ipswich actually play derby in the final game. Burnley, Huddlesfield Watford and Brentford can still make the play offs.

Other News

It took until April but finally one of our players was in the top three for a player of the month award. In fact like those pesky London buses there were two. Ozil won it while Giroud came third. Mourinho won manager of the month I came third and john Stones won the young player prize. Cazorla won goal of the month.

In the Champions League quarters. Bayern beat Spurs. Mandzukic scoring all three goals of the tie. Cska Moscow were the big story after beating Barca both home and away. Marseille also caused a surprise beating PSG away after a draw at home. No such drama in the other game as having won 2-0 at Old Trafford Chelsea completed the job at home drawing 1-1.

In the first legs of the semi finals Chelsea earned a 1-1 draw in Moscow while Marseille continue to surprise and they beat Bayern 3-1.

Shane Long has a three goal leads at the top with 20. Parker still on tops average rating but by just 0.04 from Vermaelen. Suarez one ahead of Hazard and Brunt on assists.

Norwich became the first league side to be relegated.

Ajax won the eredivisie. PSG have wrapped up Ligue 1. Bayern need a draw from their last three games to win in Germany. Milan lead Juventus by 2 points with four games to go. Madrid lead barca by 6 points in Spain.

In the Under 19’s Champions League a Saunders brace inspired us to a 4-2 win over Lech from Poland. They will play Juventus at the Allianz in the semi-final. The other semi is Benfica vs PSG.

Despite playing a goalkeeper as a striker an attacking midfielder as a centre back and a striker as a defensive midfielder and having zero substitutes the under 21’s still beat Man United 4-2 to win the cup. Eisfield with a brace and Akpom and Gomez with the ones.

Man City won the under 18’s cup after beating Blackburn 3-1

May Preview

Last three League games and then the Cup Final against Chelsea.

James_wilko: What more team instructions do you use for you 3-5-2? I'm intrigued by it and your success with it, looks exactly like what I've been looking for in an Arsenal tactic for fm2014! Currently playing a 4-4-2 with Özil training to play f9 in the striker strata and wilshere sharing the leftmid spot with cazorla. It's my 3rd Arsenal save and while the first 2 both have been fairly successful, this time I'm trying to make more of the initial squad and set a tactic to be used early. Either I'll start a fourth or add this one as a secondary until next season

It also takes care of one of the big problems the initial fm arsenal squad which is the lack of regrowth of fullbacks (atleast that's where I like to put money in. Can heartily recommend Peruzzi and Corchia, also tried de Sciglio on the right. On the left I'd warn people of Coentrao, Schmelzer (moody players, hard to motivate for some games. I would recommend Ben Davies from swansea who did a good job for me in my 2nd save), it has natural spot för Özil and uses 2 strikers.. and we all know it's hard not to end up with a couple of those hanging about the clubhouse.. :)

Do you use any personal instructions aswell?

Over the moon with my new signing: Lucas Romero.

155p2fd.png

A ready made, versatile central midfielder. I think, for the most part, I'll use him as a DLP-D - just as I did with Arteta - or a B2B midfielder in a 3 with Wilshere and Ramsey. 4* Current Ability and 5* Potential Ability means he still has quite a bit of room for development!

20kdvtx.png

An absolute steal at £8.25M considering his value is £21.5M!

This is my first proper save on FM14 and am doing it with my beloved Arsenal. I've set my expectations as finishing in the top four but in reality I'll be hoping for a strong title challenge and a cup win as well.

Summer Signings

Diego Costa - Atletico Madrid (£22m)

e8b1291a-1f35-4fcd-ac6d-1ce17741c17f_zps4f31faa6.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Olivier Giroud but felt we needed another striker to compete with him as I prefer both Walcott and Podolski on the wings and Nicklas Bendtner just isn't up to scratch. I considered making a move for Carlos Vela or Mario Mandzukic but in the end felt Diego Costa would be a much better signing even if he cost a little more. I ended up paying £22m - some paid up front, some over the next four years - and landed him on a £70k p/w contract.

Marc Bartra - FC Barcelona (£7.5m)

93928dd0-ee2e-498d-b065-93e5293f22d7_zps7456e5b5.jpg

As we only had three centre-halves in the squad and with Thomas Vermaelen out injured for a few months, signing a centre-half was a must. My first choice was Kurt Zouma but he would have cost me £20m or more, so after landing Costa I sought a cheaper option who wouldn't mind not starting regular. I managed to get Marc Bartra from a very reasonable £7.5m from Barcelona, and at 22 years of age he's got plenty of years ahead of him but is good enough to do a job when called upon.

James Ward-Prowse - Southampton (£18.5m)

43ae6790-8302-4952-ba6c-18ece1e6ed9d_zps806b4460.jpg

I was quite happy with Costa and Bartra, but with some money left in my budget I decided to go and treat myself to another wonderkid. I perhaps paid a bit too much for Ward-Prowse but he has a huge amount of potential and being English was always going to cost more. I plan on using him sparingly in cup matches and in Europe but I doubt he'll be starting regularly any time soon.

August

17/08/13 - BPL - Arsenal 3-0 Hull City - Walcott (7), Costa (46), Mertesacker (58)

20/08/13 - UCL - Arsenal 3-0 PAOK - Ozil (2, 23), Podolski (19)

24/08/13 - BPL - West Ham 1-2 Arsenal - Mertesacker (3), Cazorla (65), Koscielny sent off (42)

28/08/13 - UCL - PAOK 1-3 Arsenal - Costa (24, 81), Podolski (pen 53)

31/08/13 - BPL - Arsenal 2-1 Norwich City - Mertesacker (29), Costa (45+1)

---

Comfortable qualification into the Champions League group stages and three back-to-back wins in the Premier League made it a perfect start for us. We were given an easy start to the season with Hull City being brushed aside with ease, whilst PAOK offered little resistance in the Champions League qualifiers. Diego Costa immediately began to pay back the £22m we paid for him with four goals in August, whilst Per Mertesacker surprisingly managed to score in each of our opening three Premier League fixtures to help us climb to the top of the league. We started well against West Ham in our first game of the season but made things much more difficult for ourselves after Laurent Koscielny got himself sent off at the end of the first half. Jack Collison cancelled out Mertesacker's opener on the brink of half-time to make things look pretty sketchy, but thankfully we managed to grind out a win after we defended well and Santi Cazorla got off the mark for the season with a low left-footed strike past the goalkeeper. The great start was a necessity with our next two Premier League games being away from home at Manchester City and Liverpool.

UEFA Champions League Group H

Arsenal FC (ENG)

FC Schalke 04 (GER)

Olympiacos (GRE)

Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO)

We were drawn in a very favourable Champions League group with Schalke the only side of note. Being drawn with Olympiacos and Dinamo Tibilisi meant we did have a couple of long away trips to navigate but I was confident that our quality would see us through.

September

14/09/13 - BPL - Manchester City 0-2 Arsenal - Cazorla (19, 35)

18/09/13 - UCL - Arsenal 4-1 Dinamo Tibilisi - Bartra (21, 46, pen 67), Oxlade-Chamberlain (78)

21/09/13 - BPL - Liverpool 3-3 Arsenal - Koscielny (12), Costa (42, 45+1)

24/09/13 - COC - West Bromwich Albion 1-1(p) Arsenal - Giroud (56)

28/09/13 - BPL - Arsenal 3-1 Newcastle United - Costa (10), Koscielny (37), Cazorla (76)

---

The month started in the best possible way after picking up a hugely important 2-0 victory over Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium. We rode our luck a bit and only notched 38% possession, but Santi Cazorla continued his fine form with a superb barce - one left footed strike after the ball fell lose from a corner and a superb right-footed free-kick from 25 yards out. I rotated heavily for the midweek clash against Dinamo Tibilisi and, as expected, we dispatched of them with relative ease in a 4-1 victory. What did surprise me was Marc Bartra grabbing the first ever hat-trick under my stewardship with one headed goal from a corner, one tap in from a free-kick and finally a penalty.

What followed was a crazy was a crazy 3-3 draw at Anfield that saw us drop our first two points of the season. Koscielny put us one up, Aspas equalised, and then Costa scored two incredible headed goals to put us 3-1 up at half-time - the first came from a Walcott cross on the right, the second from a similarly good one from Ozil on the left. Being two goals to the good up I was thinking another three points in the bag, but unfortunately we conceded two sloppy goals in the second half. Annoyingly we had 14 shots, Liverpool had 4, yet it ended 3-3. Considering that all 3 of their shots on target went in after some suspect goalkeeping, I have already begun to explore other goalkeeping options after Szczesny made a few mistakes.

We then responded with an equally frustrating game at West Brom in the Capital One Cup. We took the lead thanks to Olivier Giroud's first goal of the season, and in the immediate aftermath of the goal Jonas Olsson got himself sent off. I thought from there it would be a walk in the park but Vydra managed to equalize for the home side with 15 minutes to go. Amazingly, Popov was also sent off in the 91st minute, but after labouring through extra-time against 9 men we still couldn't find a winner. It eventually went to penalties but we kept our cool, dispatched all five of our penalties and watch as Viviano saved Graham Dorrans' weak effort. We were drawn against Liverpool at home in the 4th round - not the easiest of fixtures. The month ended with a comfortable 3-1 victory over Newcastle United to consolidate our position at the top of the table. Manchester United and Chelsea have been our biggest challengers so far with Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham already falling a few points behind.

I've played a 4-2-3-1 formation all season with either 3 attacking midfielders or one and two wingers. When I play wide my preferred choices are Walcott as a winger and Cazorla as an inside forward, and he's probably been my best player so far. When I play more narrowly I move Cazorla inside alongside Ozil and play one of Wilshere or Rosicky.

James_wilko: What more team instructions do you use for you 3-5-2? I'm intrigued by it and your success with it, looks exactly like what I've been looking for in an Arsenal tactic for fm2014! Currently playing a 4-4-2 with Özil training to play f9 in the striker strata and wilshere sharing the leftmid spot with cazorla. It's my 3rd Arsenal save and while the first 2 both have been fairly successful, this time I'm trying to make more of the initial squad and set a tactic to be used early. Either I'll start a fourth or add this one as a secondary until next season

It also takes care of one of the big problems the initial fm arsenal squad which is the lack of regrowth of fullbacks (atleast that's where I like to put money in. Can heartily recommend Peruzzi and Corchia, also tried de Sciglio on the right. On the left I'd warn people of Coentrao, Schmelzer (moody players, hard to motivate for some games. I would recommend Ben Davies from swansea who did a good job for me in my 2nd save), it has natural spot för Özil and uses 2 strikers.. and we all know it's hard not to end up with a couple of those hanging about the clubhouse.. :)

Do you use any personal instructions aswell?

Uploaded it here, easier for you to have a look and see rather than me describe it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dftmem

Use Giroud as the DLF, formerly Walcott as the AF and now Benzema, Ozil the Engance, Wilshere/Cazorla out wide, Ramsey as the DLP and someone like Diame/Flamini as the BWM.

Doesn`t always let me dominate possession, but more often than not I do. Recommend training your midfielders out of shooting from distance so you create better chances.

Uploaded it here, easier for you to have a look and see rather than me describe it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dftmem

Use Giroud as the DLF, formerly Walcott as the AF and now Benzema, Ozil the Engance, Wilshere/Cazorla out wide, Ramsey as the DLP and someone like Diame/Flamini as the BWM.

Doesn`t always let me dominate possession, but more often than not I do. Recommend training your midfielders out of shooting from distance so you create better chances.

Excellent! I'll have a look, not fussed with possession as long as the ccc's come along nicely :)

Over the moon with my new signing: Lucas Romero.

155p2fd.png

A ready made, versatile central midfielder. I think, for the most part, I'll use him as a DLP-D - just as I did with Arteta - or a B2B midfielder in a 3 with Wilshere and Ramsey. 4* Current Ability and 5* Potential Ability means he still has quite a bit of room for development!

20kdvtx.png

An absolute steal at £8.25M considering his value is £21.5M!

Love this signing. Also what skin are you using?

Romero has so far proved to be nothing short of a bargain, having been MoTM in the CoC Final and averaging 7.98 in his last 5 games!:D

EDIT: In his first month at the club, he won the Premier League Player of the Month!

FM default skin :thup:

That's the one! :thup:

Romero has so far proved to be nothing short of a bargain, having been MoTM in the CoC Final and averaging 7.98 in his last 5 games!:D

EDIT: In his first month at the club, he won the Premier League Player of the Month!

That's the one! :thup:

Thanks fellas, jus thought it might be something different due to the second screenshot, but assume you are just cutting it with photoshop or something?

o5yxqf.png

Oh, Aleksandar. You absolute dreamboat. 31 goals in all competitions now for the Serbian Drogba.

In to the CL final for the second year running after overturning a 2-1 loss away to PSG to win 4-3 on aggregate. This time, we're against Monaco. Hopefully I'll have better luck this year! :D

Just before the CL final, I received this email...

2mob95f.png

Hmm...

edit: I rejected the interview. I want to make a legacy at Arsenal :D

Hey guys, got a £50 mil offer for Wilshere from City in the summer of the second season. Really having a think about letting him go for that much money. I would still have Ramsey to take over for Wilshere and I brought in Goretzka. Any ideas?

Fm14 season 2 update

MAY

Premier League – ARSENAL 3-1 NEWCASTLE – Giroud 40 Ozil 82 Mertersacker 90 – Cisse 60

Only last month we played Newcastle for the first time in the league this season. They won 3-1 after we had an off day and inflicted on us out first defeat of the season. They were still chasing top four. Giroud gave us the lead after forty minutes in a pretty drab first half. Cisse though got Newcastle level on the hour mark. I brought on Vietto and Gomez with twenty minutes to go and upped the temp. It made the difference Ozil got us back in front before Mertersacker made sure. Vietto was denied by Krurl to even add a fourth but at least we reversed the away fixture.

Premier League – STOKE CITY 2-3 ARSENAL – Yamolenko 23 Rhodes 55 – Insigne 9 Lewandowski 19 Ozil 84

Four days before the Cup final we played our last away game of the season. Stoke had missed out on top four but had given us trouble in the past. It didn’t look like they would as we strolled into 2-0 lead after twenty minutes. But then a fine strike by Yamolenko gave Stoke a sniff. They were level when Rhodes latched onto a counter attack. It seemed it would be a draw but Ozil coolly took the chance when it game as Stoke pushed for a winner. Cazorla hit the bar but that would’ve been harsh on them. Over the 90 point barrier with one game to go.

FA Cup Final – ARSENAL 3-2aet CHELSEA – Insigne 86 Alonso 90 Giroud 96pen – Ozil o.g 54 Willian 70

We were crowned Fa Cup winners after a dramatic extra-time win. Jenkinson had played in all but one tie so was preferred to Sagna. Baines cleared off the line early on as we were immediately under the cosh from the start. Both teams though were feeling each other out early on as they went in for half time. Second half Chelsea too the lead through an Ozil own goal. Willian then made it 2-0 and it looked like we would be runners up. It was made worse by Ozil going off injured. But insigne pulled one back with four minutes to go and then a corner was lashed home by Alonso for his first goal. Chelsea were now defeated and a Giroud penalty gave us the winner we needed as Chelsea couldn’t recover.

Arsenal – Valdes Baines Balanta Mertersacker Jenkinson Alonso Wilshere Insigne (Koscielny 97) Ozil (Cazorla 77) Lewandowski (Ramsey 97) Giroud

Subs not used: Zieler Sagna Schurrle Vietto

Chelsea – Courtois Aina (Cahill 86) Shawcross (omeruo 86) Chalobah Blind Ramires Mikel Willian Mata (Oscar) Hazard Martinez

Subs not used: Cech Mutumbo Pedro Cole

Match Stats – Shots 17/13 Target 13/8 Possession 51/49 Fouls 17/22 Corners 15/9 CCC 4/2 WW 1/0 YC 2/3 RC 0/0

Man of the Match – Xabi Alonso (8.3)

Premier League – ARSENAL 4-1 NORWICH CITY – Vietto 28 52 Wilshere 85 Alonso 88 – Wolfswinkle 44

We hosted relegated Norwich on the final day of the season. Vermaelen returned to see the season out. We dominated the first half Vietto picked ahead of Lewandowski giving us the lead but were still on level terms as Norwich scored with their only shot. Second half they actually had more attempts but another strike for Vietto and goals from Wilshere and Alonso gave us a resounding way to end the season.

Do tables and goalscorers in end of season review.

Player of the month – Mezut Ozil.

Alonso got to 8 ratings in the only two gamers he played. Ozil just edges Mertersacker.

PL – Newcastle – 8.2(1)

PL – Stoke - 7.5(1)

FA - Chelsea – 6.4 – off77

CL - Norwich – 9.0

Game of the month

Cardiff City 3-2 Manchester City – Park 2 23 Cornelius 90 – Dzeko 40 Aguero 45

Man city will have to settle for Europa League after losing 3-2 at Cardiff. The result made sweeter by two goals for Park.

Stat of the month

I’ll also do the other league round ups in season review. That being the case a best eleven (and as always bench) of the players available for free in the summer. The likes Of Ferdinand and Gerrard signed new deals but some good players are still available including one of our own..

Gk – Ruffier , Van Buyten Marquez Vermaelen Toulalan Barton Zokora Tshabalala Mendy Forlan Bendtner

Subs Brad Jones, Eboue Lugano Defour Cahill Diouf Iaquinta

Other News

Ozil won the final player of the month with Mertersacker second. Stones took the young player award again with Vietto in third. Moyes won manager of the month. I was second wenger third.

A bunch of us were involved the the yearly gongs too but again I'll do those on the end of season review.

A surprise champions league final as the semis were both won by underdogs. An extraordinary game at Stamford Bridge where Chelsea were 2-0 down and then 4-2 up but were pegged back to 4-4 to be knocked out on away goals. Having beaten Bayern 3-1 at home Marseille were expected to roll over in Munich. They didn’t and won 2-1 on the night.

Ter-Stegan. Signed a new deal. As did Capezzi who had been free but I hadn’t decided whether to sign him or not.

Immediately after the final whistle of the season City sacked Villas-boas, Spurs sacked Laundrup and Villa sacked Lambert.

The under 21’s beat Juventus to make the final of the under 19’s Champions League. In the final itself they played Benfica but were found out and lost 2-0. Probably leaving the tournament’s top scorer on the bench unused and playing three keepers didn’t help.

I made the quick trip from Munich to Berlin the same day to watch the Champions League final between two outsiders. My tips was Marseille and they delivered in a pretty poor game. Gignac with the goal in the 117th minute.

A late goal by Pereyra gave Porto a 3-2 over Man City in the Euro Cup. Porto deserved to win after dominating much of the game.

Vermaelen looks set to leave as we still can’t agree a new deal. Barry will be released. Schurrle and Cazorla may go as well.

We are due to host A powerhouse Emirates Cup on 8th August 2015. European Champions Marseille, Barcelona and Dortmund will be the teams. We play Dortmund in the first game.

Hey guys, got a £50 mil offer for Wilshere from City in the summer of the second season. Really having a think about letting him go for that much money. I would still have Ramsey to take over for Wilshere and I brought in Goretzka. Any ideas?
I'd sell and get moi gomez in he always seems to turn out amazing

If only I could see the ball, with such a high angle and the 360p quality. :D

Ball went that fast you couldn`t see it anyway ;)

I don`t know how to improve the quality, sorry it`s a bit s***

EDIT: Figured it out, here`s the better quality version.

Still says 360p but can actually see the ball

FM14 ARSENAL SEASON 2 REVIEW

The season has been a funny one. Seven tournaments entered, four won but still feels like a failure mainly due to not defending the Champions League even remotely closely.

Story of the season

PRE SEASON

We intergrated a number of players in pre-season. Lewandowski and Insigne joined and plenty were let go. We had one blip against Monaco and drew at Bournemouth but the rest including the Emirates Cup were all won.

SQUAD

Squad looked mighty different from the previous season.

Valdes Zieler Gibbs Baines Sagna Jenkinson Vermaelen Mertersacker Balanta Kocielny Insigne Gomez Cazorla Wilshere Alonso Barry Ramsey Ozil Lewandowski Walcott Giroud Vietto

PREMIER LEAGUE

We won the league very easily. Like the previous season we only lost one game. We finished with two points less than the previous seasons tally.

DWWWDWWWWDWWWDWWWDWWDDWWWWWWWWWLWWDWWW

Home - Played 19 Won 17 Drawn 2 Lost 0 Goals For 56 Goals Against 18 Points 53

Away - Played 19 Won 12 Drawn 6 Lost 1 Goals for 38 Goals against 22 Points 42

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

1. Arsenal 95 Points

2. Chelsea 71 Points

3. Man Utd 70 Points

4. Liverpool 65 Points

5. Newcastle 61 Points

6. Man City 59 Points

9. Tottenham 57 points

Season Awards

Goals

Long 21 Rhodes 19 Soldado 20 Hermandez 16 Wolfswinkle 15 Walcott 14

Assists

Hazard 12 Ozil 12 Suarez 11 Brunt 11 Adam 10

MOM

Lowton 7 Rhodes 6 Kompany 6 Lamela 6 Rooney 5 – (11th Insigne 4)

Average Rating

Parker 7.48 Vermaelen 7.38 Mertersacker 7.32 Tomkins 7.29 Lamela 7.28

Clean Sheets

Krul 18 Loris 17 Vorm 14 DeGea 14 Mccartly 13 – (9th Valdes 10)

Team of the year

No Parker, Rhodes or Nastasic surprisingly.

Krul Johnson Aspilequeta Mertersacker Kompany Hazard Lamela Rooney Ozil Long Suarez

Subs: Lloiris Vidic Wilshere Insigne Aguero Shawcross Hermandez

Footballer of the year – Mezut Ozil

Players player of the year – Eden Hazard

Manager of the year – Kinglara

Young Player of the year – Erik Lamela

Golden Gloves – Tim Krul

Goal of the season – Santi Cazorla vs Fulham

Monthly awards

August – Player – Jordan Rhodes – Young Player – Matija Nastasic - Manager - Andre Villas-Boas

September – Player – Scott Parker – Young Player - Matija Nastasic - Manager – David Moyes

October – Player – James Tomkins Young Player - Ben Davies - Manager - Kinglara

November – Player – Matt Jarvis Young Player - Matija Nastasic - Manager - Kinglara

December – Player – Rasmus Elm Young Player - Alex Chamberlain - Manager – David Moyes

January – Player Matt Lowton Young Player - Andres Cornelius - Manager - Andre Villas-Boas

February – Player – Eden Hazard – Young Player Alex Chamberlain - Manager - Kinglara

March – Player – Shane Long Young Player – John Stones - Manager – Kinglara

April – Player – Mezut Ozil Young Player – John Stones - Manager - Jose Mourinho

May – Player – Mezut Ozil - Young Player - John Stones Manager - David Moyes

Other Competitions

In the Champions League we lost home and away to Valencia to finish second in the group and face Bayern. We won the first leg 1-0 but a reverse in the second saw us knocked out on penalties.

The Fa Cup started with a tricky game against West Ham where we needed a replay .It was an easy ride after that with a kind draw. We beat Chelsea in extra time in the final.

The League Cup saw us struggle. We needed penalties to finally beat Ipswich before overcoming Cheslea in the semi-final. Stoke in the final made it hard work but Insigne in the 99th Minute was enough.

The season began with the Community Shield against Stoke. Lewandwoski and Walcott with the goals in a 2-1 win.

Next came the super cup against Benfica. Perhaps wrongly I named a team without new signings and subsequently we were poor and lost 1-0.

Finally came the Club World Championship. A Walcott hattrick saw us beat Cruz Azul in the semi final but we struggled to break down Fluminense and lost on Penalties.

The KingLara awards

August – Player – Thomas Vermaelen – Game Chelsea 1-3 Newcastle

September – Player Lorenzo Insigne – Game Swansea 2-5 Man Utd

October – Player – Per Mertersacker - Game West Ham 5-1 Liverpool

November – Player - Mezut Ozil - Game Chelsea 1-0 Man City

December – Player - Thomas Vermaelen - Game - Man City 0-1 Swansea

January – Player – Eder Balanta - Game – Chelsea 2-1 Man Utd

Februay – Player – Olivier Giroud - Game – Man Utd 1-3 Southampton

March – Player – Bacary Sagna - Game – Southampton 2-6 West Brom

April – Player - Mezut Ozil - Game - Man City 1-3 Chelsea

May – Player – Mezut Ozil - Game Cardiff 3-2 Man City

Full Appearances 14/15 – Played/Goals-clean sheets/Assists/MOM/Average Rating

Valdes 48-13-0-0-6.80

Ozil 48(4)-16-18-4-7.20

Sagna – 46(1)-1-7-1-7.10

Insigne – 44(7)-17-10-4-7.12

Mertersacker 41(1)-3-1-4-7.35

Lewandowski – 36(13)-15-9-1-6.96

Wilshere 36(2)-5-5-2-7.09

Baines – 35(2)-4-0-1-7.01

Walcott – 33(8)-19-10-5-7.15

Vermaelen – 33-4-1-2-7.29

Alonso - 32(1)-2-3-1-7.02

Cazorla – 27(21)-9-9-2-7.0

Ramsey – 26(16)-2-9-0-6.98

Giroud – 26(12) – 17-9-4-7.27

Gibbs – 26(2)-0-3-1-7.08

Koscielny – 24(3)-4-0-0-7.23

Jenkinson – 21(8)-0-2-0-7.21

Balanta – 21(4)-5-1-5-7.30

Gomez – 19(11)-6-8-1-7.06

Barry – 19(10)-1-1-0-6.94

Schurrle – 17(8)-3-7-2-6.91

Zieler - 15-3-0-0-6.67

Vietto – 12(6)-6-3-0-7.03

Flynn – 2(1)-0-0-0-6.77

Carvalho – 2-0-0-0-7.35

Ibrahim – 1(1)-0-0-0-6.60

Saunders – 0(2)-0-0-0-0.0

Rossitor – 0(2)-0-0-0-0.0

Nelson - 1-1-0-0-7.0

Crowley – 1-0-0-0-6.80

Merino – 0.1-0-0-0-6.60

Other Leagues

Five leagues loaded Brazil added next year;

Italy:

Top: Milan 80 Juventus 76 Inter 69

Relegated; Empoli, Cratone, Sassuono

Promoted; Bari TBC TBC

Goalscorers: Balotelli 22 Tevez 21 Llorente 15

Player of the Year: Mario Balotelli (7.37)

Manager of the Year: Massimomilagro Algeri (Milan)

Italian Cup: Atlanta. Super Cup: Juventus

Spain:

Top: Real Madrid 93 Barcelona 88 Atletico 75

Relegated; Zaragozia Elche Mallorca

Promoted; Sociedad TBC TBC

Goalscorers: Ronaldo 25 Messi 24 Costa 19

Player of the Year: Lionel Messi (8.27)

Manager of the Year: Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid)

Spanish Cup: Atletico Super Cup: Real Madrid

Germany:

Top: Bayern 80 Hannover 69 Dortmund 55

Relegated; Hoffenheim Herta Werder Breman

Promoted: Furth Koln Frieburg

Goalscorers: Manzucic 16 Ribery 15 Rudnevs 15

Player of the Year: Toni Kroos (7.51)

Manager of the Year: Thomas Tuchel (HSV)

German Cup: Shalke Super Cup: Bayern

France

Top: PSG 96 Monaco 76 Marseille 68

Relegated; Auxerre Stade Rennais Bastia

Promoted: Tours FC Troyes Nantes

Goalscorers: Ibrahimovic 23 Cavani 21 Falcao 19

Player of the Year: Edison Cavani (7.69)

Manager of the Year: Albert Cartier (Metz)

French Cup: Marseille Super Cup: PSG

Holland

Top: Ajax 74 Vitesse 66 PSV 61

Relegated; Willem ii

Promoted: Helmond Sport

Goalscorers: Pelle 17 Voord 16 Schalken 15

Player of the Year: Felipe Guitierezz (7.05)

Manager of the Year: Frank de Boer (Ajax)

Dutch Cup: NEC Super Cup: Ajax

REINFORMENTS

Vermaelen and Cazorla might go. Schurrle will probably go and Barry will definitely go.

Might send Gomez and Vietto out on loan

Will try to bring in a new centre back, possibly a striker to replace Lewandowski or Vietto and a defensive midfielder.

Final Odds and ends

Ipswich Derby and Huddersfield were promoted

Bould is leaving assistant Manager. No idea as of yet who will be the replacement.

Shall be back in a week or so with new season and new layout.

56084148-e7fc-4da7-894a-cfd30cd71d4c_zps1ad0d2e6.jpg

August Report

Arsenal1_zps4f16f5d2.jpg

IN: Jose Antonio Reyes 12.75m , Jorge Fucile 10m , Claudio Yacob 12m , Antony Reveliere Free , William Gallas Free , Nuno Gomez Free , Carlos Vela 3.4m , Carlos Fierro 6.75m

Out: B. Sagna 10m , P. Chu-Young 1.2m , M. Arteta 3.5m , L. Poldolski 20m , S. Cazorla 30m

Formation 4-1-2-2-1(wide)

17/08/13 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 1 (Bendtner 4)

Crystal Palace 0

21/08/13 | UEFA Champions League(Best Place P/O Leg 1) | Emirates

Arsenal 2 ( Bendtner 23 , Vela 56)

P. Ferreira 0

24/08/13 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 2 ( Ozil 23 , Miyaichi 67)

Norwich 0

27/08/13 | UEFA Champions League(Best Place P/O Leg 2) | Estadio Abel Alves De Figueredo

Arsenal 1(3) ( Ozil 553)

P. Ferreira 0(0)

31/08/13 | Barclays Premier League | St Mary's |

Arsenal 1 ( Vela 37)

Southampton 0

Let me know how you get on with it.

This far, it's excellent. Decided to start over again to try it out, a so-and-so pre-season where I drew and lost twice, conceded every game except one against River. Still, I liked the play

and it started out very low in familiarity.

After four games, 2 UEFA Qualifiers (PAOK) and 2 premiership games. (Norwich H and Hull A) I'm at 7 for 0 against, 4 wins with Walcott being the stand-out player (at AF).

Only newcomers to make an impact on the starting 11 this far is Lars Bender and Balanta (doesn't feel like a incoming transfer anymore as I've had him in all my Arsenal saves this year.. :) )

CCC's and chances in general are coming along nicely aswell, about 40-50% of our shots are counted as chances, with the opp's number being between 10-20%. Weak opposition, I know but as such they tend to sit low.

To "score" I've sometimes dropped deeper and raised the tempo. At away games and after taking the lead I've pushed up higher not to sit in Chez lap.

Looking good so far, but I know it's early, will report back further along the season! (havn't made more progress as our 11 month boy is teething this week.. eating away his dads game time!)

This far, it's excellent. Decided to start over again to try it out, a so-and-so pre-season where I drew and lost twice, conceded every game except one against River. Still, I liked the play

and it started out very low in familiarity.

After four games, 2 UEFA Qualifiers (PAOK) and 2 premiership games. (Norwich H and Hull A) I'm at 7 for 0 against, 4 wins with Walcott being the stand-out player (at AF).

Only newcomers to make an impact on the starting 11 this far is Lars Bender and Balanta (doesn't feel like a incoming transfer anymore as I've had him in all my Arsenal saves this year.. :) )

CCC's and chances in general are coming along nicely aswell, about 40-50% of our shots are counted as chances, with the opp's number being between 10-20%. Weak opposition, I know but as such they tend to sit low.

To "score" I've sometimes dropped deeper and raised the tempo. At away games and after taking the lead I've pushed up higher not to sit in Chez lap.

Looking good so far, but I know it's early, will report back further along the season! (havn't made more progress as our 11 month boy is teething this week.. eating away his dads game time!)

Think I played around 10 pre season friendlies against small clubs to get the familiarity and confidence in the team high. Glad you`re enjoying it though.

I`ve made a couple changes since the end of the first season, namely Benzema and Khedira coming in to give me more quality upfront and in midfield.

Couple of new additions to the squad have just arrived (January 2017)...

First of all, England and (former) Manchester United captain, Phil Jones... hehehehehe. Perfect signing for a few reasons: Firstly, I needed to shift Vermaelen out and managed to snag a part exchange deal with the Belgian heading off to Manchester. Secondly, I needed a long-term partner for Nastasic as Mertesacker and Koscielny are now in the latter stages of career. As well as that... I needed revenge for RvP :lol:

id622s.png

Then, there's Rui Lopes, the first regen to make it in to my First team squad! I needed a replacement for the ageing Monreal and this little gem was simply too good to pass up on. Been scouting him since he was 18, decided to go in for him and managed to have a £14M offer accepted. He and Gibbs will battle it out for the LB spot in my starting XI for years to come!

2rf8u1h.png

September Report

14/09/13 | Barclays Premier League | Craven Cottage

Arsenal 1 ( Fucile 11 , Ramsey INJ 18)

Fulham 0

18/09/13 | UEFA Champions League (Grp H)| San Siro

Arsenal 1 ( Giroud 89)

AC Milan 0

21/09/13 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 1 ( Giroud PEN 56)

Sunderland 0 (Cabral S/O 67)

24/09/13 | Capital 1 Cup(Rd 3) | Emirates

Arsenal 0

Chelsea 1 ( Terry 64)

28/09/13 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 2 ( Fierro 75 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 83 , Yacob INJ 89)

West Brom 0

Next months fixtures

FC Kobenhavn(a) , Cardiff (h) , Man Utd (a) , Olympiakos (a) , West Ham (a)

Think I played around 10 pre season friendlies against small clubs to get the familiarity and confidence in the team high. Glad you`re enjoying it though.

I`ve made a couple changes since the end of the first season, namely Benzema and Khedira coming in to give me more quality upfront and in midfield.

Yeah, I played 9 Friendlies, with 2 days of "Tactics only" between games. Weren't maxed out in fluidity until after our 3rd game in the league (5 competitive counting the Uefa qualifiers).

Since last update I've played Swansea(H) having 40%(3ccc/3hc) chances out of my 15 shots, to their 35%, losing possesion 49-51 (luckily i removed possession football from the board reqs.) won the game 3-1 after a bad firsthalf (motivational problems I think).

Then came Aston Villa (A) with 50% chances for us(4ccc 5hc), and 23.5% for them. Again I wasn't super pleased with how the players took on the game, but we saw it out and Özil got his first goal (grabbed his first assist in the Swansea game). We won the game 3-1.

Giroud and Walcott been playing up top with Vela coming on late in the games. Walcott has been the player I've been most happy with, Giroud has scored and assisted without playing very well (achieving low ratings despite being on the scoreboard I mean).

Lastly we played our first UCL group game home to OM, and managed to loose 1-0. (37.5%(1ccc/5hc) chances for us, 20%(1/1) for them. They scored early, but despite having most of the ball and the lack of chances hides the fact we had a few free runs on goal without the player getting a shot of (not counting it as a chance in the game-motor) we didn't manage to turn it around. No real bad performances on our side, OM just having a good day.

Not so good a result as the group is quite tough, we have OM, Dortmund and Steua Bukarest with us.

So, first loss, and with our in-form strikers not being able to do so much about it it's slightly worrying.

I tried changing up the tempo, dropping deeper(and pushing higher at times), playing wider - all reactions to percieved lacks in how we played. OM were pressing us high ruining a slow build-up, and we weren't disturbing them much in their build-up.

Still, we had rosicky and Oxlade on the injury list and being able to sub them on could have made a difference as Özil wasn't going anywhere and Cazorla was having one of those days aswell.

What changes have you done when chasing results james_wilko?

I am in my 5th or 6th season now in, I only play multiplayer games. Slowly converting my squad to only English players. Sadly saying goodbye to Giroud, who turned into a real monster in a F9 role, scoring > 1 goal per match. Needed room for some very good regens.

Starting eleven

GK : Szczesny

DR: Pino

DL: Soliman (regen)

DCR: Phil Jones

DCL: Balanta

DM: Sven Bender

MC: Wilshere

MC: Ozil

AMR: Oxlade-Chamberlain

AML: Lamela

ST: Mitrovic

Will give an update soon :)

Yeah, I played 9 Friendlies, with 2 days of "Tactics only" between games. Weren't maxed out in fluidity until after our 3rd game in the league (5 competitive counting the Uefa qualifiers).

Since last update I've played Swansea(H) having 40%(3ccc/3hc) chances out of my 15 shots, to their 35%, losing possesion 49-51 (luckily i removed possession football from the board reqs.) won the game 3-1 after a bad firsthalf (motivational problems I think).

Then came Aston Villa (A) with 50% chances for us(4ccc 5hc), and 23.5% for them. Again I wasn't super pleased with how the players took on the game, but we saw it out and Özil got his first goal (grabbed his first assist in the Swansea game). We won the game 3-1.

Giroud and Walcott been playing up top with Vela coming on late in the games. Walcott has been the player I've been most happy with, Giroud has scored and assisted without playing very well (achieving low ratings despite being on the scoreboard I mean).

Lastly we played our first UCL group game home to OM, and managed to loose 1-0. (37.5%(1ccc/5hc) chances for us, 20%(1/1) for them. They scored early, but despite having most of the ball and the lack of chances hides the fact we had a few free runs on goal without the player getting a shot of (not counting it as a chance in the game-motor) we didn't manage to turn it around. No real bad performances on our side, OM just having a good day.

Not so good a result as the group is quite tough, we have OM, Dortmund and Steua Bukarest with us.

So, first loss, and with our in-form strikers not being able to do so much about it it's slightly worrying.

I tried changing up the tempo, dropping deeper(and pushing higher at times), playing wider - all reactions to percieved lacks in how we played. OM were pressing us high ruining a slow build-up, and we weren't disturbing them much in their build-up.

Still, we had rosicky and Oxlade on the injury list and being able to sub them on could have made a difference as Özil wasn't going anywhere and Cazorla was having one of those days aswell.

What changes have you done when chasing results james_wilko?

Only changes I`ve made when losing has been either to yell at the players at half time, or make substitutions depending on who`s playing badly. A common change was to bring on Ince/Oz for Wilshere/Cazorla as they completely changed the way we attacked. Now it`s usually subbing off one of the strikers (Benzema, Giroud or Walcott) for the one who hasn`t started to freshen up the attack.

The only time I made a tactically change was to go more direct in the first season when losing in the FA Cup final which resulted in us losing 4-2 instead of 3-2 :lol: So I try not to make tactical changes.

hi

start of 2nd season , I'm thinking of improving a few areas mainly in defence

Transfers In:

Corchia 4m

Transfers Out:

Arteta 1.6m

Sagna 6.75m

I would like to maybe get a better left back and sell Monreal and have Gibbs as backup also selling Giroud is a possibility as I have lewandowski and I play a poacher role up front so Podolski and Walcott can cover the position which means The Ox and Gnabry can get more games on the wings.

Any left back recommendations and better cover for GK?

thanks

decided to keep Giroud as I have loaned out Gnabry.

Im not sure how good Flamini is on fm14 as I have played Lars Bender for most of the first season not sure if I should sell him and get someone younger in as backup to Bender?

I play Bender as a central midfield ball winner.

Has anyone here tried playing Classic mode? I've been giving it a go recently and I'm finding it much easier to get a save going and managing Arsenal is turning out to be a considerably less stressful experience when I don't have to have fight with press conferences and team talks. I'm enjoying playing FM again, which I've struggled to do since I got the bloody thing on release day.

I decided to bring in three players to strengthen the depth of the squad. Eric Dier came in for a total near £10mil, with at least 50% of that going towards buying the rights off his agent, and £4.2mil going towards the release clause he had at Sporting. I've used him in other saves and know he's going to turn into a solid defender. I signed Javier Pastore for £14.5mil since I wanted a midfielder who could offer us some more individualism without sacrificing technical ability or good decision making, and he was pretty much perfect for that. Finally, Carlos Vela came back for £3.4mil. He was probably entirely necessary, but at that price you can't really not do it.

Things are going really well. We've won five out of our opening seven league games, with one goalless draw away to Liverpool on the opening day and a 3-2 defeat away to Chelsea a couple of weeks afterwards. The best wins so far have been a 2-1 win at Old Trafford, where we had to come from behind, and a 7-2 thumping of Swansea at home, in which Giroud scored four and Özil scored twice and set-up three others. We beat Red Bull Sulzberg 4-0 on aggregate in our Champions League qualifier, and have since beaten Ajax and Shakhter in our group with a game against Anderlecht to come.

So with any luck, this will keep up and I'll be back posting regularly again.

vy2o48.png

What a match... I thought we'd lost it until a penalty was given in the 91st! Up stepped the next Mr. Arsenal, Jack Wilshere, to tuck it away and send us to extra time, during which captain and club legend Per Mertesacker banged home a wicked volley from a corner in the 112nd to win us the CL for the second year in a row!

20ixwfo.png

:D

October Report

01/10/13 | UEFA Champions League( Grp H) | Emirates

Arsenal 3 ( Bendtner 15 & 56 , Giroud 84)

FC Kobenhavn 0

05/10/13 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 3 ( Fierro 23 , Ox 54 , Bendtner PEN 75)

Cardiff 0'

19/10/13 | Barclays Premier League | Old Trafford

Arsenal 0

Man Utd 1 ( Kagawa 17)

22/10/13 | UEFA Champions League( Grp H) | Georgios Karaiskakis

Arsenal 2 ( Walcott 17 , Ox 55)

Olympiakos 0

26/10/13 | Barclays Premier League | Boleyn Ground

Arsenal 2 ( Reyes 35 , Yacob 67)

West Ham 0( Noble S/O 84)

League Pos 1 , P 9 , W 8 , D 0 , L 1 PTS 24 GF 13 , GA 1

Champions League(grp H) Pos 1 , Pld 3 , W 3 , D 0 L 0 , Pts 9 GF 6 , GA 0

really pleased with my defence would like a few more goals but we're doing great so not to fussed

So, in the summer of 2017 I decided I'd make things a bit more tasty for me. I sold Lewandowski and Ramsey to Chelsea and PSG respectively for £30M each, bringing in Simone Zaza (£5M) as Lewa's replacement and promoting Gedion Zelalem to rotate with Khedira, Arteta, Romero and Wilshere in midfield. I've recently moved towards a 3-5-2 (of sorts) and have been enjoying tremendous results, scoring 19 and conceding 2 in my last 5 games. Zaza has been an absolute success after a slow start, scoring 16 goals in 20 starts, while Mitrovic is enjoying a third successive free-scoring season, bagging 23 in 26 starts and currently topping the Premier League goalscoring charts.

Here's another regen I'm beginning to bring in to the first-team, Juan Roman Castro. Looks like he'll be a perfect limited defender!

sy5p2p.png

Archived