Will 2014 be realistic in terms of $$$

Will 2014 contain realism financial figures when it comes down to (read below):

1 - Realistic Promotional Money

Will teams be fully rewarded with money when they get promoted e.g. from championship division to premier league division. You do know the teams that are promoted get x3 times the amount of money compared to last season in real life (FA improved income this season). That can total up to around 100 million. Thats something I don't see in 2013 even with the old system. This season the FA has encouraged the newly promoted teams with huge amounts of funds so they can also keep up in the English Premier League.

2 - Realistic Sponsorship Money

Look at Man Utd and Arsenal. Man Utd being backed by Nike to get Ronaldo, Arsenal been given a new 6 or 7 year contract from Emirates worth hundreds of millions. Thats not in game yet and thats a huge boost to teams. That can change the success of a team. Sponsorship money DOES help. Look at Barcelona, Man City, Real Madrid, Paris St. Germain. They are fully backed by barrels of oil. If Man City didn't have oil barrels lying around outside their stadium I don't think they would ever beat Man Utd 4-1 would they.

3 - Realistic Champions League and Europa League Money

Ok there is some money in this area but does it really reflect the amount they get in real life ? I don't think so. The real money these teams get in real life for qualifying and participating in the champions league is huge. Again thats something that needs to be adjusted in game for smaller clubs keeping up with rich clubs.

I've noticed from an economical point of view that FM does not keep up with today's financial system of football 100%. For lower league teams this is a huge struggle to keep up with big teams. How did Shaktar Donetsk make so much money and now become a regular champions league team. The English football association has done a great job handing out money to all teams in particular the newly promoted teams to keep them in pace with the top flight teams or else they would never be able to buy some star players. Importantly the English FA has made the premier league and incredible league increasing tv demand world wide because just about all teams are great to watch due to the players in each team.

Again they say money is the root of all Evil but hey man if thats the case i ain't leaving hell cause I'm loving it, the premier league is awesome this season and no rush to leave hell for heaven.

Will 2014 contain realism financial figures when it comes down to (read below):

2 - Realistic Sponsorship Money

Look at Man Utd and Arsenal. Man Utd being backed by Nike to get Ronaldo, Arsenal been given a new 6 or 7 year contract from Emirates worth hundreds of millions. Thats not in game yet and thats a huge boost to teams. That can change the success of a team. Sponsorship money DOES help. Look at Barcelona, Man City, Real Madrid, Paris St. Germain. They are fully backed by barrels of oil. If Man City didn't have oil barrels lying around outside their stadium I don't think they would ever beat Man Utd 4-1 would they.

Again they say money is the root of all Evil but hey man if thats the case i ain't leaving hell cause I'm loving it, the premier league is awesome this season and no rush to leave hell for heaven.

I'm sorry but I fear Barcelona and Real Madrid are not backed up at all by Oil Companies. And I also think it's true teams like City and PSG may count on "black gold" money, but sponsors follow spectacular teams filled with top players, what that both City and PSG are.

I also wanted to add this: FM 13, on its first release, was affected by a really bad, in my opinion, evaluation of italian teams bank balance. No question that italian football was/is living a crysis in terms of playing&financial, but this season something changed it seems. Probably thanks to the approaching of the World Cup on next year, some good players left Serie A for other leagues, and several good players joined Serie A as well. Probably the situation was not so dramatic as you (researchers?) thought it was last year, or probably italian teams are just paying more attention to the so called "financial fair play" than other teams in Europe. I don't know this.

By me, the only thing I know is that FM13 on its first release was way too challanging, whether not unplayable, when playing italian teams. It was so much challanging that there was the need of a patch to fix this issue out. I'm sure italian resercher made a good job over there, but it was maybe too good.

So my questions are: do you want reality (what reality?) at all costs, even when this force you to an extra-work in order to keep the game enjoyable? Or are you ready for a compromise? Do all reaserchers work in the same way? English reaserchers follow the "reality" or the "compromise" path? Germans? Spanish? Brazilians?..... Italians?

I'm not trying to be polemic and I apoligise if you feel like I was, I'm just trying to understand how it works because, "unfortunately" this stuff is of a great importance in game and, as italian, I'm not really eager to play the game with the same issue of the past edition.

Can I ask with regard to finances - is there a way in FM14 whereby all your clauses (wages spent on loan players, players you're still paying wages for who are at another club, and your monthly installments for signings) are calculated into a total?

At the moment mine read like the magna carta because I always buy in installments, and there doesnt seem to be a way of adding these numbers up easily...

If you could see how much was outgoing at a glance, it would be useful to know

I'm sorry but I fear Barcelona and Real Madrid are not backed up at all by Oil Companies. And I also think it's true teams like City and PSG may count on "black gold" money, but sponsors follow spectacular teams filled with top players, what that both City and PSG are.

I also wanted to add this: FM 13, on its first release, was affected by a really bad, in my opinion, evaluation of italian teams bank balance. No question that italian football was/is living a crysis in terms of playing&financial, but this season something changed it seems. Probably thanks to the approaching of the World Cup on next year, some good players left Serie A for other leagues, and several good players joined Serie A as well. Probably the situation was not so dramatic as you (researchers?) thought it was last year, or probably italian teams are just paying more attention to the so called "financial fair play" than other teams in Europe. I don't know this.

By me, the only thing I know is that FM13 on its first release was way too challanging, whether not unplayable, when playing italian teams. It was so much challanging that there was the need of a patch to fix this issue out. I'm sure italian resercher made a good job over there, but it was maybe too good.

So my questions are: do you want reality (what reality?) at all costs, even when this force you to an extra-work in order to keep the game enjoyable? Or are you ready for a compromise? Do all reaserchers work in the same way? English reaserchers follow the "reality" or the "compromise" path? Germans? Spanish? Brazilians?..... Italians?

I'm not trying to be polemic and I apoligise if you feel like I was, I'm just trying to understand how it works because, "unfortunately" this stuff is of a great importance in game and, as italian, I'm not really eager to play the game with the same issue of the past edition.

Was there not a bug last year in regards to the Italian finances that might be what you were experiencing?

The games isnt programmed to favour UK leagues, its just made here.

3. I think that you're overestimating the scale of Champions League TV income for teams from smaller/less reputable nations, as an example for the 2012/13 competition BATE Borisov received €290,000 as their share of the TV pool, Benfica & Porto got about €2m & €3m respectively whereas AC Milan & Juventus received €35m & €44m. The system for sharing out the money is heavily weighted towards clubs from Spain, England, Italy, France & Germany.

Perhaps he is referring not to the market pool, but total Champions League money? Which got every team roughly about ten million minimum last season, and often more, depending on results. But then I wonder whether his point is valid as I do seem to remember some sizeable fees being mentioned in previous ingame news items.

1. £100m is the approximate amount that the Premier League winners receive from TV & merit payments, the estimate for the team finishing bottom is £55m.

2. If the researcher gives us the information then real life deals are included, simulating sponsorship growth as the game progresses is always something that we're looking to improve upon.

3. I think that you're overestimating the scale of Champions League TV income for teams from smaller/less reputable nations, as an example for the 2012/13 competition BATE Borisov received €290,000 as their share of the TV pool, Benfica & Porto got about €2m & €3m respectively whereas AC Milan & Juventus received €35m & €44m. The system for sharing out the money is heavily weighted towards clubs from Spain, England, Italy, France & Germany.

If you think I am over the top read this and you will see where I am coming from in terms of real champions league money http://www.uefa.org/management/finance/news/newsid=1975196.html and make sure you read the bit that says " a minimum of 8.6 million euro was givin out to all teams". Now the question still stands, will 2014 follow this trend or not ?

And for a realistic chart of the money going into teams is found here http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Finance/01/97/52/97/1975297_DOWNLOAD.pdf

enjoy

Well it doesn't feel like it to be honest, feels like i'm getting less. Also here is a table for the real figures for the premier league http://www.sportingintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/PL-payments-2011-12.jpg now seriously do we see these figures in the game ?. Again i feel like i come up short.

If I am wrong, it's probably me not seeing how it comes into the team. Interesting numbers i gota say.

Here is some financial news for championship promoted teams http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2315255/Hull-set-make-extra-120m-win-promotion-Premier-League.html now will 2014 give that boost to the promoted teams or has it been in game. Don't forget the new TV league rights this season, that amount of money has increased. Like i said early on teams that will get relegated this season will have cashed up way more than teams that got relegated last season.

cheers

Well it doesn't feel like it to be honest, feels like i'm getting less. Also here is a table for the real figures for the premier league http://www.sportingintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/PL-payments-2011-12.jpg now seriously do we see these figures in the game ?. Again i feel like i come up short.

If I am wrong, it's probably me not seeing how it comes into the team. Interesting numbers i gota say.

Yes we do there is nothing wrong with any of the 3 things your pointing out.

Archived