Queens Park Rangers - unbeatable?

Just wondering for all those with an EPL save how they're finding playing against QPR? Im yet to beat them in 3 seasons (2 as United, 1 as Southampton) and they have finished top 4 every season. I remember a few FM's ago i could never beat Wolves to save my life... What is it about QPR's tactics (4-4-2) that has them dominating the competition with average players at best?

1mlQu

proof!! ive been on winning streaks every season until ive met QPR. drew the in the QF of the FA cup, Semi's of the League.. needless to say i got knocked out of all. I just cant beat them. 11 games, 0 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses. Interesting that they're 2nd on your save too, they should have won the EPL in my second season but lost on the last day to West Ham and City nicked in.

o come on, we had wolves doing this in FM12... look where that got them.

QPR on my United save are 10 points behind the leaders (me and city) after 7 games sat in 10th

speak of the devil, they beat Man City 3-2 :D

but then chelsea lost to reading :/

is it possible SI can predict who's going to get relegated and takes pitty on them in Football Manager by giving them a boost? haha. In all seriousness, they are consistently beating the top teams, but when they do drop points its to the relegation battlers.

QPR getting a sending off is realistic :p

they have good players though, just rubbish in RL

It doesn't matter how good their players are, the Mark Hughes effect should drag them down a few notches :)

I drew both games with them in my spurs save, with them dominating possession in both!

Can someone show me how much they have to spend AFTER the first season or if you aren't playing as them their transfer history for the second and third season.

thanks lads hope you're all enjoying your saves, i wanted to start with Rangers but as they have a huge issue with them am looking for another club to start with hopefully you can help me decide weather QPR are the way to go.

Archived