FMCU: The Countdown To FM13!

AK22

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has everyone decided what they are actually doing for FM13 then?

I'm planning on doing a bottom league club to the top save. Never done one before and really have enjoyed reading some of the other threads. I think Italy is looking Favourite at the minute.

But seeing as I'm not getting it till its release date I will no doubt change my mind a few times!

I know it's the beta so not necessarily everything is included, but for those of you who have it and are starting unemployed/at low rep teams, do you run into the board having a preferred playing philosophy?

I guess what I'm saying is that it makes sense that, say, Barca or Ajax would have a specific style of play that they want to see, but I wouldn't think that a club like Cambridge United or RC Paris saying that they want to see the team playing a certain way.

I know it's the beta so not necessarily everything is included, but for those of you who have it and are starting unemployed/at low rep teams, do you run into the board having a preferred playing philosophy?

I guess what I'm saying is that it makes sense that, say, Barca or Ajax would have a specific style of play that they want to see, but I wouldn't think that a club like Cambridge United or RC Paris saying that they want to see the team playing a certain way.

Some of the clubs (even at low levels) I've joined through applications have made specific requests, but in each case it's been easy to counter them. Strangely enough it's now possible to decrease your requested salary, which was prevented in FM12.

Archived