Things that you love to see when playing

Never seen a keeper score can you post it?

No, I explain why in a pm to you though :)

I believe there is a challenge where you get your GK to score as many as you can. Can't remember who made it though. You could probably find it in the challenge forum.

1. Watching as two of my youths appreciate greatly in value after a few months in the first team.

2. A youth I signed for just under a million from Arsenal playing a blinder week in, week out and possibly keeping McGeady out of the team.

3. Getting a bargain signing and watching him run amok when your coaches say he'd be crap.

Just played Reading, 34 seconds in their GK gets sent off and we get a penalty. I check the sub keeper's profile and it says he's severly lacking match fitness... 4-0 at the end of the first half. The only bad thing about that game is that we didnt add to that lead.

• 1 month later...
seeing the "is about to take charge of his 500th game at his beloved liverpool" message

building an unstoppable team and when they get rebuilding it all over again

beating everton and manchester united

seeing said teams relegated and struggling.

couldnt agree more mate!! :thup::thup:

When your Real madrid in champions league final against Man U (managed by solkjaer) and 3-1 down with 60 minutes gone (2 Ronaldo, 1 Nani - 1 Silva) and then winning 4-3 in the final 20 seconds from an adriano header who has been a reject striker since i signed him (after scoring winning goal next day put him on transfer list :p) Mainly from Silvas(bought for 30mil! what a bargain ;)) skill and ability to create and score a bicycle and 30 yard screamer too :)

PS think robinho got the other goal lol

1. When a player your assistant says "only sign as last resort" turns out to be class from a having a gut feeling ( ie. his name looks like he should score lots, anyone else noticed this? or am I just going mad :S)

2. When one of your previous rivals struggle to stay in the league :)

3. When one of your youngsters you have trained from the start of his career turns into a world beater

this is lovely :)

i used to buy dillon shephard from ajax ct in the previous games (fm04 and 05 i guess). he was great, consistent player. he came Turkish, given him the name dilaver çoban (çoban means shepherd in Turkish) and he became a coach, then my assistant... if he was a woman i'd marry her in the game i guess...

i really eagerly anticipate the 1st of june to see my youth team recruitments. even if no valuable kid shows up i love the thrill.

i love the "....has won the trophy!" and that "...." is me...

i love when my players run to the opposing corner at the end of a penalty shoot out.

i love when my players praise me for my half time team talk

i love it when a favored personnel of my club praises me

i love it when a player of mine "rallies the troops"

i love the massive amount of greens in the confidence screen

i love the morale column go "superb" at the end of the season

and i love many more things that has already been mentioned up to now in this thread.

I definitely agree with the 50% sell on clauses - as Standard Liege, I sold Steven Defour to Napoli and four seasons later, I get £14 million as he was sold to Chelsea.:D I'd only get that money if I was in the Champions League three years in a row!

Also, you can't beat bringing on a 16 year old striker as a last resort in your injury-riddled squad, only to watch him score the winner.

Archived