I can't think of a witty title so hopefully there'll be a league title instead

I'm going to give career updates a try now after spending ages following other people's progress. There won't be many screenshots but hopefully you'll like my presentation.

I will be starting with Ciudad de La Habana in Cuba, unfortunately there isn't much information available about them so this will very much be a venture into the unknown.

Best of luck in Cuba,I think your the first person to manage in Cuba :D

Yeah I would think so, it's sort of exciting in a way - venturing out into the unknown :p

Cuba? You're Habana laugh... (sorry)

Good luck though, Imagine the contracts are going to be a bit annoying.

Yeah, the club have barely any money but I'm soldiering on. Update coming soon :thup:

CF Ciudad La Habana - Campeonato Nacional - 2011/12

League Table

The first stage went to plan but I went on to beat Sancti Spiritus 4-2 on aggregate in the Champions Playoff Semi-Final before being humiliated by Villa Clara 4-0 on aggregate to make them the winner of the Campeonato Nacional.

Squad - We lack a lot of squad depth and we have barely any money so a large amount of the squad were inadequate newgens used to make up the numbers but we did also have a few players from the national squad.

Transfers - Just the one transfer, Bermudan U20 international Philip Parsons arriving on a free from BAA Wanderers, due to our precarious position in regards to finances.

Key Player Profiles:

Yunier Escalona - Solid and consistent midfielder throughout the season, he played his best near the beginning of the season.

Mario Gil - Our second highest goalscorer this season with 6 goals in 18 games. I wouldn't call him prolific but he was certainly a key player in our title challenge.

Anier Reyna - When he was labelled the best prospect in my youth intake by my assistant I didn't think he'd ever get a chance in the first team due to his 1 star potential, but when I was in desperate need of someone in his position he was the only player I can call on and proved me wrong with 3 goals in 3 games before unfortunately getting injured.

Katsudi Amikale - Our top scorer with 7 goals in 14 games. His good form in the league was rewarded with 4 caps for the Cuban national side during the course of the season.

Career Overview

Year        Team           Country       Position  Notes
2011-2012   Ciudad Habana  Cuba          2nd       Finished 1st in league stage.

Next Season

Every time I think about it, the possibility of me moving onto a new club grows bigger. This season was very hard itself and I know too well that next season will most likely be a struggle. Anyway, I'll continue at this club until a reasonable job becomes available.

CF Ciudad La Habana - Campeonato Nacional - 2011/12

The club has been dominating in Europe, so all we can hope for are improvements to the facilities and the other clubs to try and catch up.

How can a Cuban team dominate in Europe?

Archived