From Rags to Riches...maybe - JD's Journeyman Career

JD nawrat

I will firstly start by saying that I have taken all of my inspiration from my two fellow GP&TG forumers' journeyman career threads - SRL88 and tomtuck01 (considering I've taken inspiration from these two, my layout will be very similar to theirs). I'd also like to point out that I've never properly managed LLM before and as such I'm a complete newbie at this. I'm throwing myself into the deep end, here. I've come down this path due to boredom with FM and I hope that it will inject some life back into the game for me.

Without further ado, here are the basic facts and aims I have for this save.

Nation         |     Lowest League Loaded
------------------------------------------------
England        |     Blue Square N/S
France         |     CFA
Germany        |     Third Division
Greece         |     National B Division
Holland        |     Jupiler League
Italy          |     Serie C2
Portugal       |     Second Division
Russia         |     First Division
Scotland       |     Third Division 
Spain          |     Second Division B
Switzerland    |     Challenge League
Turkey         |     Second Division
Ukraine        |     First League

I am loading these leagues and divisions - 13 nations comprising 40 divisions - in June 2011 in Scotland, with a large database.

My Aims

• Win promotion with any team - Achieved 09/05/2012 with Krymteplytsya
  • Manage Manchester City, the club I support
  • Win a domestic cup competition
  • Win a top division title with any team
  • Win the domestic double with any team
  • Win the Europa League
  • Win the Champions League
  • Win the Champions League with two different teams
  • Win league titles in at least three of the Big Five (England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain)
  • Manage my own nation, Scotland
  • Win the European Championship
  • Win the World Cup
  • Become the greatest Scottish manager in history (in terms of rankings) (by extension this would make me the greatest manager ever)

Very much Euro-centric aspirations due to my league choosings. I hope to be a manager who rises to the top and wins everything at the highest level (who doesn't, though?). I want to be José Mourinho.

wK3Q4.png

...and this is me. I am using my real details (except I was born in 93 in real life).

And so the story begins.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks :thup: I'm going to need it, I'm really out of my depth here haha

This is how the Job Centre looks

Xm3FE.png

I have applied for all of the jobs available and will be keeping tabs on those listed as Under Review and Very Insecure. Here's hoping something good comes up...

Out of all of those applications, only three came back to me with an offer of a job. I have the option of heading the north of Scotland or the equally as cold Russia or Ukraine.

9xdPo.png

I'm one of those managers that prefers to be able to pronounce the name of their team. Krym, as they should now be known, look like quite an interesting prospect. They come with some highly promising youngsters and a few useless old players. A slight transfer budget for manoeuvring is useful but next to no wages isn't. Krym are predicted to finish 8th in a league of 18 with only the top two getting promotion. Promotion will grant passage to the top division of Ukraine though and it seems possible. It's definitely enticing.

mDKei.png

Good ol' Peterhead. Predicted for 2nd in their league with only 1st gaining automatic promotion and the 2-4th spots granting a play-off match in a league of 10, a strong group of players capable of achieving promotion with relative ease. Also makes getting to know the players quite straight forward as I already speak their language and such. However, starting in Division Three in Scotland isn't going to increase my reputation very quickly at all unless I work miracles.

KkKB4.png

Khabarovsk are the only team of the three where their season is underway. They also have the largest wage budget by a considerable distance too, though with a lot of room for adjustment to go with it. They are in the second tier of Russian football. Their media prediction at the start of the season was 10th out of 19 teams. They currently sit 16th, though, with 17 of 36 games played, meaning just about halfway.

I'm leaning towards Krym, the Ukrainian outfit at the moment, due to their strong squad and decent shout for promotion into a highly rated league where I could make my name. But Khabarovsk are also very welcoming - a decent half season for me could lead to me in a great position to fight for promotion next year. Peterhead are the least interesting for me, but I know that with Peterhead I could get my first promotion and take them places. I also know the language well so it would be good in this respect - I'd be able to implement my ideas much easier.

Any advice on which clubs to go for?

Good luck with this m8!

Personaly Peterhead has to be a no go! £525 a week? please! ha Its got to be Russia as theres a nice 13k to play with in the wage department, which always help you ship a few players in to put your own stamp on the squad.

Thanks h0rn3r!

I've been considering who better to go for. I've come to my conclusion... I'll be accepting the Krym job on the basis of the Khabarov squad. It is hideously thin and lacks some key players, such as a left back and backup goalkeeper. That probably explains why there's so much room for wage manoeuvre... it is also worth noting that Khabarov is based on the east coast of Russia. The city is probably just as close to the US than it is to Moscow. It makes any West coast games horribly tiring. I factored this into my decision... so, onwards and upwards from here, I guess. I'll post my first update shortly after this...

Krymteplysia.jpg

Board Expectations:

Achieve respectable position within Ukrainian First League

Reach the 2nd round of the Ukrainian Cup

My Expectations:

Finish within the top 8 (meet media prediction)

Progress as far as possible within the Ukrainian Cup, preferrably get a tie v Dinamo Kyiv or Shakhtar if possible.

Budget:

Transfer Budget - £1k

Wage Budget - £4,741 p/w

Balance - £106,847

Squad

it needs a bit of work... I'm going to be trying hard to bring in a couple of centre-backs - either for free or on loan - to try and ensure I have a solid backline as it is lacking at the moment. A left back is also on the cards. All of my focus will be on bringing in some solid defenders, basically.

Key Players:

Roman Mysak - GK

Yuriy Brovchenko - RB

Vladyslav Mykulyak - MC

Igor Zubko - ST

Well i hope you fail in spectacular fashion now!! (jokes)

Hope you hit the ground running....ill be following with intrest! :thup:

Good luck at Krym,looks to be a nice little ground as well :D
Good luck!

Cheers guys :thup: I hope to get my remaining friendlies out of the way very shortly. I only have two left and then the season kicks off.

Krymteplysia.jpg

Friendlies - I played three friendlies and drew two of them, winning one. I played relatively well in all of them so I'm quite glad that I didn't lose, at least. I have since signed two CBs - one on loan for the first team - and a back-up, with a third player being signed who can cover CB, RB and will start LB.

Formation

I have always turned primarily to a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 when managing as it is a style I feel comfortable with and can be sure that I will either score goals (4-2-3-1) or prevent myself from conceding goals (4-3-3). As such, I will use a 4-3-3 in most situations and turn to the 4-2-3-1 when I feel that I have a massive advantage and can comfortably defeat the other side. My systems, therefore, will look like this:

0EC7DA8044B87BCF703EB2B2EDE03F12FC3CB2A2

D5F7A24AB91DF58A9A9806E07502364F73686F5C

I play with very similar strategies with the only difference being shape. It's a rather minor change but usually has massive consequences for me. I also usually prefer short passing but many of my players aren't capable of playing in this style so I've had to go for a mixed approach and change certain players accordingly. My defence is also too slow and too unfit to be able to play pressing football so I haven't favoured a style which closes down often.

My first league game is approaching very quickly. It's pretty exciting. I'll update this thread soon.

krim-teh-plyt-syah / mollo-deez-nuh ?

otherwise... I have no idea whatsoever!

Krymteplysia.jpg

Ukrainian First League

JAP8Q.png

CC54C422BC79F819BD65ADD31B06019BBD193DB4

Ukrainian Cup

vI7cm.png

A good month of July for me saw three victories and only the one draw. The team played well and I'm very happy with the start. Zubko in particular has proved to be fantastic and is warranting my choice to play him as my main, lone striker. The Ukrainian Cup match was difficult and I fell behind 1-0. Thankfully after bringing on the right subs (Zubko being one) I picked my game up and took a 1-3 lead, before conceding a needless last minute goal. Unfortunately I didn't manage to draw Shakhtar or Kyiv, but I am very pleased to get Karpaty, who are predicted fifth and come with a large fanbase. I don't expect to beat them, but like with every Cup, it's never easy and I always have a chance of stealing a victory, especially considering I am the home team.

I also should point out that my original set-up wasn't producing stats like I was hoping for - around 50% possession and only slightly more chances than my opponent.

3vaB5.png

This is how I play now. It is proving to be worth the change as my squad is now dominating matches and I'm taking percentage of possession more like 60-65%.

W0wHZ.png

And this to report too. It came in my first game of the season which only makes it worse. Yesyp is now considering retirement due to him being older and him not believing he can return to the game... it's a sad state of affairs, especially considering he's my first choice right winger.

Krymteplysia.jpg

Ukrainian First League

icU0N.png

5B3F8BAEB0044D1147BD5FC22043D408B83F512E

XaPMU.png

Yet another solid month for me. My home form is fantastic so far with only two points dropped and I haven't conceded a single goal yet. Unfortunately my away form has been pretty poor and I've been falling behind in most games and relying on fightbacks to get something from them. I'm hemorraghing goals away from home and it's something I'm going to turn my attention to. However, I'm up into second and things are going well so I can't have many complaints at this stage of the season. I'm also contemplating renaming the club from Krym to Mykulyak FC - the guy is enigmatic! Everything I do goes through him, it's unbelievable how great he is. Zubko has been scoring well too but has picked up an injury so Sginukhin has had to step up and is doing a stellar job so far. I've also slightly changed my formation to incorporate RM and LM, as opposed to AML and AMR. I find that my team keeps possession better in this style. It also means I've switched my striker from an Advanced Forward Attack to a Deep Lying Forward Attack. It's wielding good results, so I'm pleased to see it's all working out for me so far. Great start to life in Ukraine. Very pleased.

Nice start to life in the first league :thup:
Great start in Ukraine. Mykulyak seems to be the real deal!
I like that I inspire people ;) ha. Great start to the season JD. Keep it up!!!

Cheers lads :thup: next monthly update coming soon, been very interesting to say the least

Krymteplysia.jpg

Ukrainian First League

LDEQ0.png

A3672A6761A06140EE058CD006FB3F8006BFDD47

Ukrainian Cup

ZlVsI.png

so September turned out to be another solid month for me. 4 straight league victories have put me firmly at the top of the First League by 5 with a game to play (will be played on 1st October, hence it not being included above). My home form continues to be near-perfect, with 6 played and 5 wins and still to concede a goal. However my home form in the league isn't the same as my cup form and unfortunately Karpaty were too strong for me. It was undoubtedly disappointing to go out at such an early stage but I am pleased with the performance we gave in our defeat. Overall I'm very pleased with my form in general this season and with the way the team is performing. I'm surprised that I'm undefeated at this point (in the league) and I don't expect it to continue for much longer, but so long as we manage to grind out results away from home and keep up our fantastic home form, I can see us finishing in the top 8 for definite.

Good to see the good start continuing.

Cheers :thup:

I took a short break from things earlier today as I've been playing FM constantly for the last two days now it feels. I'll continue tomorrow night after college (off on Friday so I can play til the early hours) and hopefully go a long way towards completing my first season. I'm almost at the winter break which will give me a much needed rest and a great opportunity to bring in some players and slash my wage bill which is a must, as my finances are looking grim - I'm spending over £400 more than I can afford on wages and the balance is in the red. I never was good at finances (except with Man City :D ). Maybe it should be one of my aims to not drive a club into administration. :p

Nice gap you're opening up there. Keep it up :thup:.
Looks like your storming the league

Cheers guys. :thup: I've witnessed in the past how easily these things can turn around with a few weeks of poor form, so I'm trying not to get ahead of myself. My aim is still to get into the top 8, although I'm leaning more towards top 4 with my form. I have the rest of the evening to play FM now, so expect a couple of updates tonight. I'm almost through the month of October, so expect some soon-ish.

Krymteplysia.jpg

Ukrainian First League

krymfix3.png

67B27123D6A598DE0970C9EA96FB08F5736F9F68

hmmm, bit of a mixed month for me. Usually I'd be expected to be jumping up and down with excitement at the fact we're still undefeated and I'm still top by 4 points, but I can't really tolerate the poor home performances we gave in the 2-2 draw with Tytan and with Kharkiv. We were dominated on our own soil and rarely threatened and it's not really acceptable as we should be winning just about all of our home games. Perhaps I'm being far too expectant of my team, I'm unsure, but I was hoping/expecting to do much better. I suppose that drawing with Tytan is acceptable as they are 4th, but to concede two goals at home - the only two goals at home in the league so far - is disappointing. Helios are pretty rubbish and played a 3-5-2 with a Sweeper and two CBs. I tried to exploit their flanks but my wingers - Romanenko and Symonchuk - were terrible. Sginukhin was dire too and hasn't scored in a long time now. I'm going to start playing Zubko once again because I'm disappointed with Sginukhin's recent form.

I don't have much else to say on this month bar the fact that our undefeated run is looking great at the moment. I really didn't expect it and I'm more than pleased that we've gone the first half of the season without a defeat in the league. I'm hoping to push on and keep it going for as long as possible but I'm obviously not expecting to go the entire season without defeat. Promotion is definitely on the cards but nothing is guaranteed and I'm still going to have to get a lot from my players to succeed this season.

And final point is that my consistency is in large part to do with my reluctance to rotate the squad. I've played with a very similar line-up in almost every game bar one or two smal changes and it's grating on other players. I have 3 unhappy players - two defenders, one midfielder - who aren't likely to get any playtime soon anyway, so I'll probably offload them. Opinion polls were carried out on two of them and both said that they should not be playing. 12% said they should in both polls. Definitely going to try and sell them to cut my wage bill down. It's imperative that I reduce the bill ASAP.

Krymteplysia.jpg

Ukrainian First League

yRX5f.png

EDC81CC18BB49B37D1B8BB14F074A561957734AB

Fantastic, if short, month of November for me and a cracking end to the first half of the season, as we enter the Winter break. The league will return in March, so I'm going to have to schedule some friendlies towards the end of January and mid-February. Germany and the USA seem like ideal places to visit and generate some cash, so I'm going to look into that.

ANYWAY, yeah, great month for me. Played well against Kyiv - screenshot after I finish talking rubbish - and absolutely dominated which is what I've come to expect at home. The other match for me wasn't so great. We took the lead early on in spectacular fashion with some brilliant build-up, but then my star defender Eugene Novak gave away a penalty. He then got booked later in the match to get himself a suspension for the Kyiv game (thankfully I didn't miss him). He redeemed himself superbly though with a goal to give us another victory and put us firmly at the top of the table. I now sit 9 points clear and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting promotion... there's another 14 games to go and anything can happen, but with our current form and established lead in the league, we really shouldn't miss out. Hopefully this break will not destroy our momentum as everything was going swimmingly til now.

This is my game against Kyiv, with some spectacular stats. It's what I've come to expect when playing at home and the main reason why I was so annoyed to draw two home games - and concede two goals in one of them - in the month of October.

342C219461E7210DD4F0019443C28A20F903BC2A

This is supposed to be the second Kyiv team, the reserves. They were predicted to finish second in the league. Ha.

Another post coming after this highlighting my best players of the first half of the season.

D910A89D01DD23AD736F2EAD9B58F37BB401CCA7

Romanenko is my first choice MR. He wasn't originally going to be played there, rather my RB (even if he can't play that role...) or bench-warmer. He's been fantastic though and one of my best and most consistent performers. He's my second top goalscorer behind Igor Zubko. Check out his Finishing attribute - 1. Yeah, you read correct - one. I don't know how he scores so many but he does. I can't knock the guy. He's pushed his way into my starting XI and he's been brilliant and deserving of every bit of recognition and success he's had. He's perhaps been my best player in the first half of the season.

E340F367F3DF49C39AF3CA3A5F2386AB35662056

Brovchenko has been pretty spectacular at RB. He's rated as one of my best players and I'm very pleased to see he's lived up to the assessment of my assistant. He's provided plenty of consistency and I'm confident that when I make the step up to the Premier League he'll still be with me. I half expect to be fending off bids from bigger clubs for him because he's been quality for me.

17FA37934AEC4502C77CEA7EA244E6AE77161F8E

Big Eu. I brought him in on a loan basis from Kyiv and he's been sensational. He's started every league game bar v Kyiv-2 due to a suspension. He's chipped in with the odd goal here and there but his main attraction is his leadership qualities at the back. He's been quality for me. I've also just noticed something pretty big - he's left footed. I've been playing him at DCR... usually I'd switch that to a right footer on the right and left on the left, but he's been so good at DCR that I think I'll keep it as it is. I'm not superstitious or anything, but if it ain't broke don't fix it, eh?

BC5FC285020E9102A8B3A3CE3923915BC91EF38C

Mr. Krym himself. Every now and again he peters out and goes missing when I need him most, but this is very rare and every other game he's the enigmatic boss of the midfield that his stats suggest he is. He's my main man and the player that every play goes through. I suspect a few clubs might try and prise him away from me, but I hope I can hold onto him because he's quality and I don't imagine I would be doing anywhere near as well as I am without him. He's one of the few players I can say I've ever truly relied on before. I have no other players like him, he plays 90 minutes of every game because I don't even have a sub who can do what he does. I love this man.

These four players have been my best four. Special mentions go to my top goalscorer Igor Zubko, who has 8 goals in 15 appearances in all competitions, and goalkeeper Roman Mysak, who has 14 clean sheets in 20 First League games.

He is that, for sure.

There's already been some interest in Brovchenko from relegation threatened top tier teams and fellow promotion chasers. I think Brovchenko would be foolish to move so he'll probably stick with me.

I've arranged a shedload of friendlies for during the winter break, 7 in total, all away from home and all against teams from the top tier with big reputations.

YWHAK.png

Some nice ties v Shakhtar, Kyiv, Dnipro, Metalist and then Olexandriya (current First League Champions) who I will be interested in playing as I hope to beat them. I've deliberately played the strongest teams first and ended on slightly weaker teams to try and boost any morale which most likely will drop. My main purpose for this is to generate money but also to keep fitness and test my players' ability. I wanted to travel to Germany but the board rejected it as it was costly.

changed my friendlies a little bit and removed the Arsenal Kyiv match so that I could get in easier opposition after I realised that I was nowhere near capable of beating teams from the division above. I introduced 3 new matches, one against UFL opponents but (almost) relegated Lviv and the other two against lower division opponents. Here's how my friendlies went (not a pretty sight):

wymvi.png

so battered in every game v UPL opponents bar two... at least I won against the three lesser opponents. I didn't take charge of the friendlies but instead let my AssMan take over, so I'm not too bothered.

Krymteplysia.jpg

Ukrainian First League

nNQRH.png

ACBA6368624AB0FD017847C87444A30705977849

Remaining Fixtures

kPja2.png

I'm very pleased with my return from the Winter break and I'm extremely confident that we are First League Champions and will be spending next season in the Ukrainian Premier League. It hasn't been easy and a few of my results have been rather lucky - the 2-1 victory at home v Odesa was a prime example. I went a man down after 60 minutes at 0-0 and Odesa instantly capitalised, going up 0-1. Mykulyak scored a screamer on 80 minutes and then on the 93rd minute (of 90+3) Mykulyak hit a FK off the bar which deflected into the back of their goalkeeper and into the net. Then in the Naftovyk match, both of our goals were penalties and we squeezed past our opponents. Basically, despite the great results on paper, things haven't been plain sailing. The fact we're still undefeated at this point in the season is remarkable and I think that if I manage to go the entire first season without defeat it'll be an incredible achievement - I've never gone undefeated on FM before (not to my recollection, at least). It won't be easy as I've got two very tough fixtures in my run-in - away to Tytan and at home to Nyva. However I'm confident that things are wrapped up so I won't be too expectant from my squad. If we win, we win. If we lose, we lose. I can deal with it either way. Mykulyak has picked up and injury and will most likely miss the rest of the season unfortunately. In my previous game, the 0-0 draw, my first without him, it showed how much I missed him. We created very few chances and looked out of sorts. Thankfully my highly reliable defence prevented me from being defeated.

EyVoS.png

yay

8fcjI.png

yay

AujPY.png

yay

5CfS7.png

ya- oh...

Oh well. All good things must come to an end at some point, I suppose. Quite ironic that I lose my first game and I get promotion from it. I only need one more point to guarantee that I am league champions. I'm struggling to score, it must be said. My teams is bereft of attacking instinct without Mykulyak. However, I did hit the post FOUR times in the match so it's not all bad. I'm undeniably disappointed to have lost, but it is a very small smear on what has been a fantastic debut season.

All of this means I have completed my first aim! Very pleased to do one within a season.

Cheers :thup: I won't stand a chance of staying up unless the board give me money to invest in some quality players... they've given me next to nothing so far and if that continues then they can expect us to come straight back down and me to hand in a resignation.

Anyway, my first season is complete. I'll give an update of my final month of the season then a season summary afterwards.

Krymteplysia.jpg

Ukrainian First League

HrMG7.png

E667A10DC39D13FFB822F0DCD6A514F3DC411D93

Pretty damn dismal ending to an amazing season. I somehow lost all form and went six straight matches without victory - my longest streak with Krym - but picked it up nicely on the final day of the season. I came close to going the whole season without defeat, but it wasn't to be. Unfortunate, but I can't have many complaints with the whole season to be honest. A lot of draws - a lot more than I would have wanted - but a draw is better than a defeat, so I don't mind too much. I am putting the dire performances towards the end of the season down to a few key injuries, notably to Mykulyak, Romanenko and Zubko. My top three scorers of the whole season were all out and I couldn't find the net to save myself. Anyway, yeah, horrible month but a month in which we won the First League and gained promotion to the Premier League, so I'm overall pretty chuffed.

Oh, I applied for the GB U23 Olympic team... I didn't get it. Hardly surprising; I felt it was worth a shot though.

My first season as a Journeyman took my to the far corners of Europe to Krym in the First League of Ukraine. With little money to spend and little wages to work with, I had to work with the default squad more or less. I brought in two experienced players on Free transfers - one of which barely featured, the other who played some key performances. The third player brought in was a loanee from Dinamo Kyiv who would go on to make my key players - Eugene Novak.

The league went fantastically, with the team dominating in most games and finishing with a draw at the minimum, but usually a victory. Success continued and the squad remained undefeated until the last month of the season, by which point we had already won promotion and then became champions. The board didn't expect us to gain promotion so to do so was pretty special.

The Ukrainian Cup didn't go too well, with us exiting in the second round to Premier League opponents Karpaty who beat us two-one on our own turf. As disappointing as it was, it was understandable and we still reached the board's expectations by getting to the second round.

Overall I feel the first season went extremely well. I surpassed my own personal expectation of getting top 8 by finishing top and getting promotion to the UPL. Next season I hope to avoid relegation. If I am given funds by the board I'm confident that I can achieve this target quite easily, otherwise I imagine relegation is on the cards. If the board fails to provide any money they will be search for a new manager... ultimatum time will be upon us. I don't want it to come to that, but the squad isn't anywhere near good enough to contend with opposition in the top tier, proven by our dismal friendlies in 2012. There are only two or three players capable of performing at the top level and I'll need some reasonable funds to be able to bring in any proper quality players who can help us stay up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|    Season    |        Club        |   Nation    |    Division   |  Pos  | Domestic Cup |   European Competition   |
|--------------|--------------------|-------------|---------------|-------|--------------|--------------------------|
|   2011/2012  |    Krymteplytsya   |   Ukraine   |  First League |  1st  |   2nd Round  |           N/A            |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

strap yourselves in and hold on tight boys, this is going to be a rough season ahead

7lcHh.png

ugh, this is made especially hard by the fact nobody wants to join me on loan and all of the players I want to get on frees aren't interested in discussing contracts with me. I'm genuinely struggling to get anybody in and the season starts in less than a month. I WILL NOT survive with this First League team, no question I will get smashed weekly. I need a solid CB, LB, LM, ST and possibly GK for starters. Backups for RB, MC, MR and CB wouldn't go amiss either. I can't get any of these though.

Congrats on promotion :thup: Looking at those budgets,it's going to be a long season but the best of luck to you :)
Excellent first season mate. Going to be tough for survival by the licks of things.

Cheers guys :)

Just got this from the board

tCcx9.png

Dunno if I want to accept it, to be perfectly honest. I want to see this year out unless someone comes after me that's worth taking the job (unlikely) but after that I don't know where I want to be. If I get relegated with Krym (most likely outcome) I don't want to be with them for another year to be perfectly honest. If I can keep them up then I want to see how far I can take them before I decide it's worth moving on... I think I will accept the contract but I'm afraid I don't see a great deal of use in a three year contract because I hope to be there for 1-2 years.

Anyway, I've been thinking - I can't sign anyone at all, I only managed to get Novak back on a loan deal for the season from Kyiv - so every match is basically going to require a tactical mastermind to win. I'm going to play in the League with Krym as I did with Stade Rennais on FM11 in Europe - counter-attacking, smash n grab football. It won me the Champions League in my first season with them in that competition (season 2), so if I can replicate something similar I might be able to survive the season and then hopefully get enough money to do something next season. All but one of my matches is scheduled to be on TV this season so I should get loads of money which will get transfer money if I stay up... it's gonna take some effort though.

Archived