FM12 - Mali Koi's managerial adventure!

malikoi

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lvham.png

October & November/End of Season 2013

lovfix8.png

A very nice end to the season, bar a couple of results. I am very happy with how we performed this season, I couldn't of asked the lads for more really.

tiptable6.png

We battle hard right to the end to get European Football, then I get robbed out of it. Rosenborg win the Cup, and the league. So, shouldn't that mean I get into Europe? Yes, yes it does! But do I get the spot? No, no I don't! Cup runners-up Tromsø get it. SI need to do a bit of research, or better coding to fix this.

I got this which I am pleased with, hopefully it will enhance my reputation.

Róbson got 2nd place in the Striker of the Year award.

Well, I will be leaving Løv-Ham Fotball at the start of the new year to move onto another adventure.

Thank you for the fun times in Norway Løv-Ham Fotball, hopefully I can return later in my career to finish what I started off! :)

Excellent work Mali :applause:.

You have done really well in Norway and leave on a high. Shame the club never got into Europe but you have left them in a great place to continue on from your success. Fingers crossed there are a few jobs elsewhere in Europe for you to apply for going into January!!

Excellent work Mali :applause:.

You have done really well in Norway and leave on a high. Shame the club never got into Europe but you have left them in a great place to continue on from your success. Fingers crossed there are a few jobs elsewhere in Europe for you to apply for going into January!!

Cheers buddy. :) I've put in the database thread thing about the cup etc, so hopefully it is sorted out.

I've applied for a couple of jobs, but I keep getting laughed off! :lol: Will keep trying.

200pxafcbournemouthsvg.png

2013/2014 Season

Name: A.F.C Bournemouth

Nickname: The Cherries

Stadium: Dean Court (9287 All-Seater)

bmhon.png

bmhis.png

After leaving Løv-Ham Fotball I was out of management for less than a month, when AFC Bournemouth asked me to take over their team. I duly accepted!

Board Expectation

League One: Reach the Play-Offs

FA Cup: Knocked-Out before joining

Carlin Cup: Knocked-Out before joining

Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Knocked-Out before joining

Budgets:

Transfer: £93,605

Wage: £50,956 - Spending £50,713

Balance: -£603,407 (Ouchies)

I will post a team update soon, give me a little time! :)

Should of checked my staff, 1 scout and 1 youth coach! Haha.. :(

Im sure with your knowledge you will know a few people in the game willing to joint your revolution at Bournemouth!!!

No more offers then?

Nope, I applied for a couple in the Championship, and 1 Premiership club but they all said nooo waaaaayyyy duuuuuude! :p

Im sure with your knowledge you will know a few people in the game willing to joint your revolution at Bournemouth!!!

All the people I wanted either wanted to much monies, or weren't interested. :eek: I have brought in a few people though, will do a squad & staff update soon. :)

2013/2014 Season

Playing & Coaching Staff Review

Playing staff

The Squad

Key Players

Goalkeeper: Shwan Jalal

Full Back: Seamus Conneely

Center Defence: Michael Umana / Craig Morgan

Central Midfield: Greg Tansey

Wide Players: None at the moment.

Strikers: Ladji Keita / David McGoldrick

Theres a few good players at the club, just need a couple of wingers to complete the squad for the season, and with the Transfer Window days away I think we will be capable of promotion this year. I am hoping to get a good parent club aswell.

Coaching Staff

Assistant Manager: James Collins

First Team Coach: Alan Archibald

Coach: Eric Addo

Goalkeeping Coach: Kevin Dearden

Fitness Coach: Glen Schmidt

Physios: Steve Hard / Damien Delahunty

Scouting Team

Martin Dobson

Simon Pullen

Kenny Pavey

Jamie Brown

Kind of regret not staying in Norway, but I felt robbed at what happened and was spur(sp?) of the moment thing. I am enjoying Bournemouth at the moment though so it's not all bad. :)

Will not being doing an update tonight as have been in bed with a bug, so I will do one tomorrow! I still haven't done a month yet so your not missing a lot. :p

December 2013/2014

bfix1.png

The first 2 games to my Bounemouth career, a nice couple wins. The one against Preston, who were first at the time, was especially pleasing.

league1a.png

As the table shows, it's pretty damned congested at this point in the season. In the play-off spots at present, so will be disappointed if I don't finish in them once the season has finished.

January 2013/2014

bfix2.png

A nice month, unbeaten still which is always a plus. We were outplayed by Leyton Orient in the first half, which finished 2-0, but we were so good in the second half we were unlucky not to win by 3 or 4 goals.

league2e.png

It's so tight in the race for a play-off spot there's really no point commenting on it, I just hope I can keep the form up until the end of the season!

You did really well with Løv-Ham and you've made a good start with Bournemouth.Good luck for the rest of the season :thup:

Cheers bud. :) Wish I never left Løv-Ham to be honest. :(

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I kept looking thinking 'he isn't managing Mali? What's everyone saying 'Good luck Mali' for, this is all a bit odd'

Just realized they are shortening your username, lazy buggers.

Lmao! People actually call me Mal/Mali in RL now aswell, thats how silly it all is!

February 2013/2014

bfix3.png

Yet another month unbeaten, will surely be promoted with this form! Keane was just getting into some form when he gets injured, so hoping that my other strikers can step up.

league3.png

Sitting nicely in second place, starting to put a few points between third place. Wednesday look like they will run away with the title, but saying that they haven't won for 3 games. :p

My first milestone reached, only another 900 games to go until I reach my objective. :D

milez.png

In great form at the minute :thup:.

Yea, we're doing great at the moment. Hoping we can keep it up! I'm still think I'm going to leave at the end of the season though, not really enjoying it.

March 2013/2014

bfix4.png

Yet another month unbeaten, and with 5 first team players out aswell, makes it all the more stunning!

league4.png

Moved up to first place this month, I really can't believe it as I didn't think the team was all that great when I joined but they have proved me wrong. :) Will be very proud if we manage to stay here until the end of the season, in 6 games time.

What are yours, Sheff Wed's and Coventry's run ins like?

Sheffied Wednesday's

shefrunin.png

Coventry's

covrunin.png

Mine

brunin.png

All look rather winnable to be honest, but Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry aren't in the best of form, which we are. So hopefully I can get across the line infront! :p

Archived