FM12 - Mali Koi's managerial adventure!

malikoi

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200pxafcbournemouthsvg.png

March/May 2013/2014 & Season Review

bfix6.png

Well, we couldn't get to the end undefeated which is a shame. I think overall it was a good month despite that loss.

legwin.png

league5.png

Wooooohoooooo! I really didn't think we had it in us to get automatic promotion, let alone win the league. So proud it's unreal!

Season Review

The Squad

The team played pretty well considering for around 1/3 of the season 4-6 key players were injured, the fringe players really did step up when it was most needed.

Reputation on the rise!

Quite proud to be linked to the Middlesbrough job. I always used to like watching them, as I felt they had one of the best atmospheric stadiums in any league. If the chance comes along, I don't think I would be able to turn it down!

What does the future hold for Koi?!

As I said in earlier posts, I will be leaving Bournemouth as it hasn't been the most enjoyable team to manage. Alot of players moaning about alot of different stuff that I had no control over, so I feel my time here has come to an end. I am happy I got them into the Championship in my first season in-charge, and I hope I am leaving them with a nice future.

6044707761e10c9e1ff1.jpg

The search for work begins!

bquit.png

Well, as I said I was quiting Bournemouth, and so it proved! The lure of a new contract wasn't enough to keep me there.

It didn't take long for me to get a job as Volga NN approached me adys after I left my former post, and with this being by far the biggest club I had been offered to manage, I jumped at the chance! A wage rise of £3,000 was a nice surprise to!

volga.png

volgabadge.gif

2014/15 Season

Name: FC Volga Nizhniy Novgorod (Volga NN)

Nickname: Volgari (According to Wikipedia)

Stadium: Lokomotiv Stadium (17,856 all-seater)

volback.png

I will post an update on the team and staff once I get to the start of the next season. :)

Looks like great money.

Yea, one of the reasons I joined! From a £80,000 budget up to a £7,000,000 one! I feel like a spoilt brat! :D

Bournemouth to Russia, okay nice move :thup:

Never sure if your being serious or sarcastic! But thanks either way haha. :lol: :o

Much bigger club with a lot of budget to play with.Good luck with Volga NN :thup:

Cheers bud! :thup:

It's the first time I have joined a team that isn't half way through a season, so hopefully I can get it looking the way I want before the start of the season. :)

Archived