Where do Neymar and Ganso end up in your game?

In my game... both at Santos though I am the manager.. Neymar is really coming good in the second season. I maintained firm discipline with him, always warning and sometimes fining him for poor performances and as a result he has become more determined and harder working. 34 in 46 this season.

Ganso on the otherhand.. I cannot get him to perform.. Bearing in mind I guided Santos to the first division title in season one and to victory over Barcelona in the world club cup and in season two I secured the Copa Libertadores and will hopefully retain the league title... Ganso played 36 with 1 oal and 5 assists 6.92 rating then 23-4-2-6.89... I play a narrow 4-4-2 diamond and I've played him at the tip of the diamond as both an advanced playmaker and attacking midfielder and also as one of the 2 CMs where I play him now as either a DLP or AP. Nothing seems to work. Unfortunately I only get 45% of his sale value so I shall probably keep him if any offers come (which they haven't). Any tips?

Barcelona sign Neymar after they lost Messi, good AI thinking there ;) Ganso is still at santos in 2017

um......what happened to messi?

If only that would happen in real life :(

He'd probably be fat, slow, and lazy by that point.

In my game... both at Santos though I am the manager.. Neymar is really coming good in the second season. I maintained firm discipline with him, always warning and sometimes fining him for poor performances and as a result he has become more determined and harder working. 34 in 46 this season.

Ganso on the otherhand.. I cannot get him to perform.. Bearing in mind I guided Santos to the first division title in season one and to victory over Barcelona in the world club cup and in season two I secured the Copa Libertadores and will hopefully retain the league title... Ganso played 36 with 1 oal and 5 assists 6.92 rating then 23-4-2-6.89... I play a narrow 4-4-2 diamond and I've played him at the tip of the diamond as both an advanced playmaker and attacking midfielder and also as one of the 2 CMs where I play him now as either a DLP or AP. Nothing seems to work. Unfortunately I only get 45% of his sale value so I shall probably keep him if any offers come (which they haven't). Any tips?

Maybe limit his defensive obligations? He isn't as good as a CM, well that was the case on Fm11. As a AM he should be deadly.

Archived