Gundo's FM12 European Adventure Challenge™

UUC - An update!

2028/29 Table | 2029/30 Table | 2030/31 Table

Until this season there hasnt been much to report. We have been consistently winning the title and possibly at least 1 trophy while struggling to make a breakthrough in Europe.

This season, again seeded 4th for the group stages we get Chelsea, Atletico Madrid and Benfica. By the means of some results giong my way, and a day 6 miracle win against Chelsea, we actually finished 2nd in the group. This led to us being in the Champions League last 16 for the first time. We were drawn against Valencia.

First Leg: UUC 2-0 Valencia - was thiking wow, if we can just score 1 goal away from home we may be ok

Second Leg: Valencia 3-0 UUC - was a valiant attempt, just wish we had got that 1 goal I had really wanted.

UUC now has top training facilties, but I cant do anything for youth facilties or recruitment, and our stadium is up to a 4613 all seater, which is going up nicely.

Career So Far

Season    Division     Pos   Points  Irish Cup   League Cup   Europe                    Coeff     Achievments
2012/13   Second Div   6th   44      2nd R       1st R        n/a                       n/a
2013/14   Second Div   6th   48      3rd R       2nd R        n/a                       n/a
2014/15   Second Div   1st   61      2nd R       QF           n/a                       n/a       Champions and Promoted. 
2015/16   First Div    4th   43      3rd R       2nd R        n/a                       n/a
2016/17   First Div    1st   52      5th R       2nd R        n/a                       n/a       Champions and Promoted. 
2017/18   Premier Div  6th   51      QF          QF           n/a                       n/a
2018/19   Premier Div  3rd   65      SF          SF           n/a                       n/a       All Ireland Cup Winners. 
2019/20   Premier Div  2nd   69      Winner      SF           EC 2nd Q                  0.850     Irish Cup Winner
2020/21   Premier Div  1st   85      QF          SF           EC 3rd Q                  1.174     Champions. All Ireland Cup Winners
2021/22   Premier Div  2nd   88      QF          Winner       ECL 4th Q, EC 2nd Knock   10.925    League Cup Winners. AIC Runner Up.
2022/23   Premier Div  1st   101     Winner      Winner       EC 4th Q                  14.799    Domestic Quadruple
2023/24   Premier Div  1st   98      Winner      Winner       ECL Group Stage           21.65     Domestic Quadruple
2024/25   Premier Div  1st   106     Winner      Winner       ECL Group Stage           28.647    Domestic Quadruple
2025/26   Premier Div  2nd   100     SF          Runner UP    ECL Group Stage           31.148    All Ireland Cup Winners
2026/27   Premier Div  1st   110     Winner      Winner       EC 4th Q                  25.342    Domestic Quadruple
2027/28   Premier Div  1st   103     Winner      Winner       ECL Group, EC Quarters    40.50     Domestic Quadruple
2028/29   Premier Div  1st   106     Runner Up   Runner Up    ECL Group Stage           40.346    All Ireland Cup Winners
2029/30   Premier Div  1st   103     Winner      Semis        ECL Group, EC 1st Knock   43.137    AIC Runner Up
2030/31   Premier Div  1st   110     Winner      Quarters    ECL Last 16                         Knocked out by Valencia 3-2 on agg.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

350022.png

Cefn Druids

Club Info

Facilities

Manager Profile

Druids can claim to originate from the oldest existing team located in Wales, thus making it also the oldest football club in the world outside of England. This is reflected in club's nickname, 'The Ancients'. However, Oswestry Town does predate Druids but is geographically in England, though the team has always participated in the Welsh system and were founding members of the Welsh FA, and would thus consider themselves a Welsh side

Decided to go for the Druids as basically only down the road from me.

350022.png

Cefn Druids

Club Info

Facilities

Manager Profile

Druids can claim to originate from the oldest existing team located in Wales, thus making it also the oldest football club in the world outside of England. This is reflected in club's nickname, 'The Ancients'. However, Oswestry Town does predate Druids but is geographically in England, though the team has always participated in the Welsh system and were founding members of the Welsh FA, and would thus consider themselves a Welsh side

Decided to go for the Druids as basically only down the road from me.

Great info. Good luck in Cymru. (Isn't it that what Wales is called in welsh?)

tollnes.jpg

Taunton - Tollnes - Season review - 2023 - Norwegian Premier division

CHAMPIONS!!!

What a season!!

I am still trembling from excitement. It was a two horse race between us and Rosenborg. And we soon found out that we couldn't afford to slip up at any moment. So every game was crucial. Thankfully we were the best against the rest and clinched the title on the last day.

We have finally achieved the first target, that is to win the domestic title. And I can just say that it tastes so sweet and feel so well earned when we have waited so long for it.

The squad is built carefully, and it is still young, with an average age of only 22. So we did win it with the kids this time.

It is also well balanced, so it is a lot to build upon in the coming years.

So happy right now, and I can't wait to tell you about our Champions League adventure.

By the way, I won manager of the year again.

CL-update:

The thing about playing in Norway is that the season is not the same as the European season. That means that the domestic season is finished in december, and if you are still in a European cup, it will continue into your next season.

After finishing second last season, we got the hardest possible way into Champions League. The draw pitted us with Sporting Lisbon. I thought that this meant a harsh end to our European dream, I couldn't been more wrong. We smashed Sporting 5-1 away, and haven't looked back after that.

A 7-2 aggregate against Sporting resulted in a tie against AC Milan for the rights to play in the CL group stage. And our sensational away form continued, we won 2-0 in Milan, and drew 1-1 at home. Tollnes was in CL, and we could say that we earned it, beacuse the opposition we had to face to get there wasn't the easiest.

But it doesn't stop there. We were naturally seeded fourth, and came up against Real Madrid, Benfica and Galatasaray. Not unknown names to European football to be frank.

So after a solid home win against Galatasary, we experienced our biggest upsets ever.

First this: Miracle in Madrid.

And then: Lisbon robbery.

That laid the foundation for us to sensationally win the group.

We were drawn against Bayern Munich, but these games is in our next season, so I haven't played the games yet. But I must say that after doing that well against so many great teams, I am optimistic that we can cause more upsets.

Best player: It is often so that the top scorer gets th best ratings, but my best player this year is my target man, George Romanuic, He has been absolutely vital for us, and is a terrific player.

Top scorer: Tomasz Frankowski, still delivering the goods, and to get an impression of how good he is. Check out this great finish.

[video=youtube;AGGjmoce6aA]

Economy: Very good.It pays off having success in Europe and winning the league.

Key: This season (Last season)

Wage budget: Nkr 630.000 p/w (475.000 Nkr p/w)

Transfer budget: 9 mill. Nkr p/w (17 mill. Nkr p/w)

(For pounds, just divide the number with ten)

Av. attendance: 4776 (4260)

Players in: 8 (9)

Players out: 8 ( 4 )

Our aim for next year is to defend the title, and to see how far we can go in the Champions League. But in 2023, we achieved the first goal in this challenge, the domestic title.

(EL = Europa league.) (CL=Champions League) *=still in the competition.

Season | League   | Position  |   Cup   |  Europe    |      Top scorer          |
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2012   | 2. div   |    11[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 1.rnd   |    N/A     |  Issa Ibrahim Malam     (9)          
2013   | 2. div   |     9[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 1.rnd   |    N/A     |  Torstein Mjønner      (10)
2014   | 2. div   |     6[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 1.rnd   |    N/A     |  Thomas Larsen         (12)
2015   | 2. div   |     1[sUP]st[/sUP]   | 2.rnd   |    N/A     |  Atli Heimisson        (12)
2016   | 1. div   |     4[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 4.rnd   |    N/A     |  Bryan Morel           (22)
2017   | 1. div   |     4[sUP]th[/sUP]   | Q-final |    N/A     |  Bryan Morel           (21)
2018   | 1. div   |     1[sUP]st[/sUP]   | 4.rnd   |    N/A     |  Michael Mortensen     (21)
2019   |  Prem.   |     6[sUP]th[/sUP]   | Q-final |    N/A     |  Michael Mortensen     (17)
2020   |  Prem.   |    12[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 3.rnd   |    N/A     |  Tomasz Frankowski     (11)
2021   |  Prem.   |    2[sUP]nd[/sUP]    | Q-final |    N/A     |  Tomasz Frankowski     (19)
2022   |  Prem.   |    2[sUP]nd[/sUP]    | Winners | EL  3. rnd |  Tomasz Frankowski     (24)
2023   |  Prem.   |    1[sUP]st[/sUP]    | Q-final | CL last 16*|  Tomasz Frankowski     (24)

Well done Taunton on wining the league and good luck in the CL next season.

I have chosen my team it is going to be Killyleagh I managed them in this challenge in 08 or 09 maybe of this challenge. It should be a lot easier now with dynamic league reputation. I will put the starting screenshots up tomorrow.

Well done Taunton on wining the league and good luck in the CL next season.

I have chosen my team it is going to be Killyleagh I managed them in this challenge in 08 or 09 maybe of this challenge. It should be a lot easier now with dynamic league reputation. I will put the starting screenshots up tomorrow.

Thanks a lot. And good luck with Killy. Presume they are in N.Ireland.

royalsprimontcomblain.gif

Vurogj's Belgian mission | Sprimont | Belgian Pro League | 2019-20 Season

League : 1st | Progress chart | Fixtures

Championship playoff : Winner | Fixtures

Belgian Cup : Winners

Champions League : Quarter Final | Fixtures

Transfer report

Kids, kids, kids. I feel like Arsene Wenger, such is my desire to get players in while they are young enough to become home-grown. £7 Million is ridiculous for a 17 year old, but Ousmane Traore looked great, and has made a decent start. France is a bit of a goldmine suddenly, fingers crossed they develop as I need them to. Most of the departures were just squad bloat, bar Pasca, who I could have definitely used this season.

Ousmane Traore

Season report

As it was mostly dull and easy, I'll talk about the Belgian Cup first. It was mostly dull and easy.

League next and yeah, pretty much the same story there, Standard were fairly heroic, chasing us as hard as they could, but it was never really in doubt. The last game of the season will hopefully teach Standard not to bother next year.

On to Europe, and still seeded 3rd. Real were always going to be trouble, and a front four of Ozil, C. Ronaldo, F. Coentrao and E. Cavani (combined age 129) did the job against us at home (combined age 229). The 4-4 away draw to Schalke (for whom Nicklas Bendtner scored twice) was the key, giving us the belief we could take them at home, and so it proved, helping to send us through in second with a game to spare. Lyon was a decent draw, until we blew it in the first 20 minutes of the first leg. I sent the boys out in the second leg already thinking about next season, and we shredded them, their two goals coming in the last 5 minutes to set up an annoyingly tense finish. Chelsea were up next, and an even first leg gave us a chance. Stamford Bridge is not a happy hunting ground however, and a second 5-1 defeat in successive seasons there sent us home.

We did pick a treble of sorts though, as Porto were dispatched in the Euro Super Cup. Scant consolation.

Squad report

Not actually as large as it looks, I've promoted a few U21 teamers who got some first team action to represent it better. Most notably Guillot and Avisoa, who look set to be challenging Cissoko and Munoz for the wing positions soon. The eagle eyed will spot two stand out numbers. The first is Ndjock's 5.88 average, coming mostly on the back of his epically bad 2.7 rating in the league defeat to Brugge, his mistakes allowing 3 of their goals. The other is, of course, Ghiles Mazari, for whom words are starting to fail me. Just enormous this season, albeit a dismal failure in Europe (2 goals in 10 games). In Belgium he is unstoppable, hitting a hat trick on NINE seperate occasions. He's not our only goal threat though, as Westerlo found out to their cost in the video below.

Ghiles Mazari

Mazari on fire

Short term plan from last season

"All about the Champions League". Indeed it is, getting past the group stages means we are good enough to make it our year sometime. I hope it's soon.

Short term plan for next season

Maybe a semi, maybe a final? If Mazari learns to score in Europe, who knows?

Other news

We seem to have hit our limit as far as stadium expansion goes, at a mere 10770 seats, so I guess we have to wait to get another new stadium. It will of course be the Mazari Arena, I've got no chance of getting it named after me. Facility improvement continues apace though, both senior and youth facilities have planned improvements due to start this summer.

Awards season gave out a place to Ghiles Mazari in the World Team of the Year. I'm so proud.

Also, there are some cretinous journalists out there, so I told one off in no uncertain terms.

World Team of the Year

Bad Journalist

Belgium in the world

Annoyingly, despite our fine work, and Standard getting past the Europa League group stages for the first time in 5 years, three Turkish teams managed it, and Shakhtar of Ukraine reached the Champions League final. Holland are underperforming though, so a 4 way fight for 8th-11th is developing.

Season	Div  Place  Cup    C.League    Europa    Other                     Pro League rank  Belgium coeff. Sprimont coeff
2012-13 3A   1st    4th    N/A         N/A       Promoted as champions     19th             11th           N/A
2013-14 2    3rd    6th    N/A         N/A       2nd in promotion playoff  16th             10th           N/A
2014-15 2    2nd    WON    N/A         N/A       Promoted through playoff  14th             10th           N/A
2015-16 1    9th    S/F    N/A         4th Qual                            11th             10th           N/A
2016-17 1    1st    Final  N/A         N/A       Champions!                10th             11th           N/A
2017-18 1    1st    S/F    3rd in grp  Q/F                                 14th             11th           180th
2018-19 1    1st    WON    3rd in grp  WON       Treble!                   12th             11th           78th
2019-20 1    1st    WON    Q/Final     N/A       Euro Super Cup winners    14th             11th           42nd

350022.png

Cefn Druids End of Season Report 12/13

League Table

Graph

Player Stats

Welsh Cup

Loosemores League Cup

Loosemores League Cup Final

Great season winning the league by quite a margin and the main problem of being in Wales it looks like the domestic teams have a big gap from us already mainly down to the talent you can get just off the free transfers hopefully we can drag a few teams with us to make things interesting and great for Wales but my past experience is likely domestic dominance has just began.

In the Welsh Cup we were stopped by Wrexham(My home town :D) who went on to win it. Which hopefully we can bridge the gap to win as they will be the main competition.

Loosemores League Cup was quite straight forward and won the final with some ease

Squad

Finances

Transfers 1 & 2

Loads of players in as better players become interested as the season goes on. Finances in the red but should improve with euro football and hopefully we get good draws and go as far as we can.

Key Players

Steffen Franz - Creative force getting great balls in the box setting up chances and goals.

Nathaniel Jarvis - Seems to be involved in moves and just seems to get in the right positions. Expect a more productive season next season.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13   Welsh Premier League     1st         League Champions and League Cup Winners

After several poor matches in the spring-season, I've just played the decisive last game against league leaders FC Roskilde, who were 3 points ahead of me, but a goal difference that was 6 goals worse. Between the two of us, was Skjold, who were a single point ahead of my BK Frem team, and thus 2 behind Roskilde.

In the first minute of the match, defender Mohammed Niambele put us in front, but just six minutes later, FC Roskilde equalized. The Ghanese youth international, Jeff Mensah, was having the game of his life, however, and he put us in front one minute after the Roskilde-goal. Four minutes passed, and FC Roskilde's star striker, Jeppe Kjær, had equalized for the guests. The ridiculously goal-filled opening to the match was not completely over before my top scorer Morten Seifert put us ahead for the third time within the first 17 minutes of the season's final game. As incredible as it sounds, the goal-scoring froze at that point, and so we were 3-2 up at half time. I was feeling almost anxious when going through the teamtalk-screen - one bad decision, and the entire season could end up in nothing. There was also Skjold's match playing out at the same time, but I honestly didn't think about it at that point in time. Not until 15 minutes into the second half did I even remember that I needed for them to not win their match, and after a quick look, I saw that their match with Herlev was level at 1-1. I closed the screen showing the other games, as to not jinx anything. I get a little superstitious under such exciting circumstances! Anyway, just a few in-game minutes after checking out the other match, Jeff Mensah practically ended the game, as he netted for the second time in the match, to put us in a two-goal lead. I decided against looking at the scores in the other match, and instead concentrate on not messing up anything in my own match. Not long after, I could tell the players that they'd done a good job, and finally see that.. Herlev had kept the scores at 1-1 against Skjold, and I'd been promoted!

Season update to come soon - just felt the need to write about this right when it happened. :D

Congrats on finally winning the Tippeligaen Taunton and overcoming Rosenborg. Nice progress in the Champions League also and it's great to see Tomasz Frankowski still banging them in.:thup:

Congrats on finally winning the Tippeligaen Taunton and overcoming Rosenborg. Nice progress in the Champions League also and it's great to see Tomasz Frankowski still banging them in.:thup:

Cheers. Yes, it has been a good season for both of us. I am really excited to see how far we can get in CL. We are overperforming, so as soon as someone takes us seriously I think we will get a lesson. But so far, so good.:D

150px-R.F.C._de_Li%C3%A8ge_Logo.png

Biscotti's Belgian Adventure | RFC Liége | Belgian Pro League | 2016/17 Season

League: 9th | Past Positions (Predicted 11th)

Belgian Cup: 7th Round (6-2 vs. Anderlecht)

Transfers

A few of my better players were attracting interest and making noise about leaving, so I capitalised early and looked to bring in replacements. I don't feel I did anything to particularly improve the team, and that showed with the league performance. I did make a profit on the season, though, so I'm hoping the board will allow me a slightly larger wage budget for next year.

The squad

GK: Hicham Matouni

DL: Nicolas Delporte

DR: Johan van der Wal

DC: Fazli Kocabaş

DC: Felipe

DM: Nikola Vukcevic

MC: Jore Trompet

MC: Gilmar

AMC: Adrian Matei

ST: Ali Sobhy

ST: Christopher Wuttke

Another season with a distinct lack of cutting edge. I didn't want to sell Spehar, but the offer I received was far too good to turn down. Wuttke looked like he would be a capable replacement, but ultimately had a very disappointing season and I will be letting him go over the summer. I also feel I'm pretty weak at right-back at the moment and that is the other area I'll be looking to strengthen over the summer.

[b]Biscotti's Belgian Adventure[/b]

Season	League		Position	Cup		Europe		Coefficient Rank	Belgian Pro League Rank
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13	3rd Div A	1st		6th round	N/A		N/A			15th
2013/14	2nd League	4th		5th Round	N/A		N/A			17th
2014/15	2nd League	1st		6th Round	N/A		N/A			13th
2015/16	Pro League	9th		7th Round	N/A		N/A			18th
2015/16	Pro League	9th		7th Round	N/A		N/A			13th

I think my challenge to win the Tippeligaen title in the fututre will be very tough indeed, the reason?

In my save in 2015, SK Brann had an Indian Tycoon takeover and since then they have spent a staggering 68.5 million in new players!:eek: That is not including the large number of loan fees they've paid out aswel in securing targets.

Epic challenge competing with that!

Anyone else had anything similar on the domestic front?

*Brann 83rd richest club in Europe

It is crazy, it will be kind of interesting to see how it plays out though.

In the Champions League, furthest they've got is the group stages, last season (2019). This season they have just qaulified again for the group stages.

Shame that you did not get the tycoon Gundo. I had something a bit different but there was a tycoon take over of a side 1 division below playable paying more for players than clubs 3 divisions above them. This was a few versions ago of FM though.

Shame that you did not get the tycoon Gundo. I had something a bit different but there was a tycoon take over of a side 1 division below playable paying more for players than clubs 3 divisions above them. This was a few versions ago of FM though.

You should see the quality of players they have at the club, it's quite something. I will certainly watch with interest how they compete in Europe this term.

That's quite an event Gundo, and gives me an idea for a new challenge later. "We don't need no stinkin' Tycoon", play a single division challenge where all clubs have a tycoon and you don't. Definitely add Brann news to your posts, sounds exciting.

I think my challenge to win the Tippeligaen title in the fututre will be very tough indeed, the reason?

In my save in 2015, SK Brann had an Indian Tycoon takeover and since then they have spent a staggering 68.5 million in new players!:eek: That is not including the large number of loan fees they've paid out aswel in securing targets.

Epic challenge competing with that!

Anyone else had anything similar on the domestic front?

*Brann 83rd richest club in Europe

Wow, thats insane. Lets just hope they are a bit like Blacburns Indian owner. Good luck with the challenge.

How is Rosenborg doing in your save, btw?

That's quite an event Gundo, and gives me an idea for a new challenge later. "We don't need no stinkin' Tycoon", play a single division challenge where all clubs have a tycoon and you don't. Definitely add Brann news to your posts, sounds exciting.

Interesting idea.:D

Wow, thats insane. Lets just hope they are a bit like Blacburns Indian owner. Good luck with the challenge.

How is Rosenborg doing in your save, btw?

Brann and Rosenborg are clear at the top with 6 games left to play, 63 and 52 points respectively! And those two are some way clear aswel.:eek:

End of season update coming this afternoon hopefully!

sola.png

Gundo - Sola Fotball - Season Review 2020

Tippeligaen Final Positon

Kind of an unspectacular season to be honest, as a mid-table position was secured. We were never in danger of relegation and never threatened to enter the Euro Qualifying places. The Cupen was a nightmare and we got dissapointingly dumped out by Adeccoligaen outfit Tønsberg 2-3 in the second round. This was also a season that seen me turn down the Swedish national team job and the Fredrikstad post. Two signings that people might recognise; former Brann striker Cato Hansen and the former Viking youngster Landu-Landu, who did a stirling job in the holding role.

The Players

Godwin Bossman - One of the top performers again and his attributes have progressed well since we went full time.

Sindre Fossan - Below par season in the top flight again for Sindre and he is mainly used from the bench nowadays.

Daniel Storvik - I rejected a 800k bid from Rosenborg for him, as I was holding out for 1 million.

Nicolai Larsen - Was as back-up this term to the first choice Lempinen and had an average campaign when called upon.

Gabriel Strøm - The pick of the team, dominates most opposition players in the air.

Antti Lempinen - Young man up top, topscorer.

Nationality count Jan. 2021

33 Norwegians

4 Swedes

2 Danish

2 Finnish

Average attendance: 4,848 highest to date and a record of 8,090 was reached in the derby game against Viking.

Next season: Maybe get abit closer to the top clubs and a nice run in the Cupen would be nice.

SK Brann Tycoon Watch

Unstopable! Is the word I'll use. Their only defeat came in an away game against the mighty Sola;) (I think we fluked it tbh) and only just missed out on the century of goals scored in the league, currently unbeaten in 21 in the league aswel. They also won the cupen and thus securing the double and at this point in time they are going be hard to progress past in the coming seasons.

Multi-national sqaud - Board - CL Qualification

And the man that's in charge of of this? Henning Berg - Luckiest man in Norway.

Season  |       League       |  Position  |    Europe       |  Cup     | Achievement|Top Scorer        
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     
2012    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    9th     |        -        | 2nd Round|            | Ørjan Nesvik (5)       
2013    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    5th     |        -        | 3rd Round|            | Rikard Lindroos (9)      
2014    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    1st     |        -        | 3rd Round| Promotion! | Jonas Olsen (16)     
2015    |  Adeccoligaen      |    5th     |        -        | 1st Round|            | Alexander Stølås (9)    
2016    |  Adeccoligaen      |    5th     |        -        | 3rd Round|            | Espen Maldal (9)    
2017    |  Adeccoligaen      |    2nd     |        -        | 3rd Round| Promotion! | Nicolai Larson (13)  
2018    |  Tippeligaen       |    15th    |        -        | 2nd Round| Relegated! | Nicolai Larson & Godwin Bossman (8) 
2019    |  Adeccoligaen      |    1st     |        -        | Final    | Promotion! | Nicolai Larson (18)
2020    |  Tippeligaen       |    7th     |        -        | 2nd Round|            | Antti Lempinen (8) 

Follow my progress on twitter.

Cheers Taunton.

Sad times as 'The Bossman' departs for Vålerenga in a club record 2.6 million deal, after the chairman intervened and accepted their offer.:( Big shoes to fill, but at least he didn't go to Brann.:D

That is indeed scary Gundo, lucky old Henning Berg, he's having to put up with the Man Utd job in my game. Have Brann overtaken Rosenberg for reputation yet?

They have, Brann are top just ahead of Rosenborg, with Vålerenga back in third.

SV SCHWECHAT - 6th season 2017/18

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

After we lost in CL semifinal, sold Mitja Lotric for 10m€ to Villareal, we started new season with great expectations to finished unbeaten in Austrian bundesliga and finaly to play in CL final. And we completed both. In domestic laegue we drawn 3 times and finished with GD +101 and 40 points more than 2nd. In CL finished first in group stage with AC Milan, Dortmund and Barcelona than kicked ass PSV and on away goal against Olympique de Marseille. In semifinal got Barcelona (beat 6-1 Liverpool at home in quarterfinal) again...won at home 3-2 and than won away 6-2!!!

Now i have only 2 games to play austrian cup final and CL final against Real Madrid (lost in season 14/15 both games in group stage)...I hope that i will finish this great challenge tomorrow, when i'll get back to home from work and to retaliate Real Madrid...or not

And we won!!! Match was played in Stockholm Swedbank Arena, 50.000 spectators, hat-trick hero Jerzy Glinski scored in 16th, 41th and 90+2nd minutes while Gonzalo Higuain scored in 75th. With possesion 52% and 17 shots (9 on target) wiht team avr rat 7.43 and team average age of 20 years.

I didn't post any screenshots so far, last screens was my team profiles at begining in my 1st post, but i can make it to prove...

Thanks again Gundo and all of you for this great challange...

Yerko

Season Team League Position Cup Europe Achievements
12/13 SV Schwechat 1. Liga 1th/10 2nd Round N/A Promotion! 
13/14 SV Schwechat BundesLiga 1st/10 Winners! N/A Champions League next year
14/15 SV Schwechat Bundesliga 1st/10 SemiFinal CL group stage
15/16 SV Schwechat Bundesliga 1st/10 Winners! CL playoff/Euro cup through group stage
16/17 SV Schwechat Bundesliga 1st/10 Winners! CL 1/2 final
17/18 SV Schwechat Bundesliga 1st/10 Winners! WINNERS!!! Mission Accomplished!!!

27078.png

Lower Maze Football Club

Belfast Telegraph Championship Two

Manager Info

Starting the journey in Northern Ireland with Lower Maze who were promoted for the 2012/13 season. The board's expectations are merely to avoid relegation, but that looks like it could be quite a tough challenge in its own right. The club plays at a small stadium known as Bog Road, with a capacity of 1000.

royalsprimontcomblain.gif

Vurogj's Belgian mission | Sprimont | Belgian Pro League | 2020-21 Season

League : 1st | Progress chart | Fixtures

Championship playoff : Winner | Fixtures

Belgian Cup : Winners

Champions League : 3rd in group | Fixtures

Europa League : Final | Fixtures

Transfer report

Pretty quiet really, partly because of my large squad (of which more later), and partly as it's just getting hard to find players who will improve what I already have. Aymeric Reymond has done a decent job at fullback this year, and depending on the upcoming window's activities, may find himself as a regular first teamer next season.

Aymeric Reymond

Season report

Just like last year, as it was mostly dull and easy, I'll talk about the Belgian Cup first. It was mostly dull and easy.

Onto the league, and an unbeaten campaign. The hardest match was probably the first one, as for some reason I played my third choice keeper. Balancing my own over-confidence in the squad's abilities with the level of opposition was the hardest task here.

The Champions League was just a pain, it wasn't a bad draw, but Vienna losing all six of their games meant we needed more from our games against the top two seeds. The other teams who scored 9 points in their groups (Real Madrid and Porto) both qualified.

The Europa League felt like a step back after getting past the Champions League group stage last season, but we really put on a show. The only game we didn't win on our way to the final was the return leg after beating AC Milan at the San Siro. My first 11 is definitely good enough to compete with anyone in Europe.

Well, NEARLY anyone. I felt pretty bad after two 5-1 defeats at Stamford Bridge the last two years, but the Europa League final was just horrible. 3-0 down after twenty minutes and it never got any better. Blech. On the plus side, the players took my post match abuse pretty well.

Europa League Final

Yes I warned or fined 10 of the 12 players who took part in the match, why not? They let the club down.

Squad report

It's too big. I know that, you know that, and finally the players have realised as well. With a great sense of sadness, I will be looking for new clubs for at least Eduardo, Erhan Bayrakci and Dick Adam as they all want more first team football than I can give. It's sad as they have all been vital in getting us to where we are, but they have been overtaken in the pecking order. Ruben Sanchez is grumbling about a larger club, and why not, he's turning into an awesome goalkeeper.

As ever, it wouldn't be a squad report without a word from Ghiles Mazari. That word, inevitably, is goal. He now has 4 Golden Boots in 5 years.

Ruben Sanchez

Ghiles Mazari

Multiple Golden Boot wins

Short term plan from last season

"Maybe a semi, maybe a final?" Okay, so I got a final, just the wrong one. Partial success.

Short term plan for next season

We must be due to be seeded second soon, so if the first 11 stay fit, we might have a chance of a decent run this year.

Other news

Senior training gets another improvement this season, and is now up to 3 gold stars. Still pushing for more, with varied results.

I have joined Mourinho (at Real Madrid) and Ancelotti (at Barcelona) as one of only three World Class rated managers in the game.

I dont see the logic here board, please explain further

Belgium in the world

Another dismal failure from the other Belgian teams in Europe, but it looks like we're going to overtake Ukraine this season, and Holland are definitely in our sights. If we can get past them, we get one more European place.

Season	Div  Place  Cup    C.League    Europa    Other                     Pro League rank  Belgium coeff. Sprimont coeff
2012-13 3A   1st    4th    N/A         N/A       Promoted as champions     19th             11th           N/A
2013-14 2    3rd    6th    N/A         N/A       2nd in promotion playoff  16th             10th           N/A
2014-15 2    2nd    WON    N/A         N/A       Promoted through playoff  14th             10th           N/A
2015-16 1    9th    S/F    N/A         4th Qual                            11th             10th           N/A
2016-17 1    1st    Final  N/A         N/A       Champions!                10th             11th           N/A
2017-18 1    1st    S/F    3rd in grp  Q/F                                 14th             11th           180th
2018-19 1    1st    WON    3rd in grp  WON       Treble!                   12th             11th           78th
2019-20 1    1st    WON    Q/Final     N/A       Euro Super Cup winners    14th             11th           42nd
2020-21 1    1st    WON    3rd in grp  Final     Unbeaten in Belgium       13th             11th           29th

Congrats Yerko, in super quick time aswel!:thup: Any chance you could post some screenies?:)

Dees Blake, good luck in N.Ireland.:thup:

Yes i could, which is best site for upload? last time i posted, it has to wait for 30sec for each link...i'll post them on wednesday or thursday, i'm working and have few alot of sites blocked

Yes i could, which is best site for upload? last time i posted, it has to wait for 30sec for each link...i'll post them on wednesday or thursday, i'm working and have few alot of sites blocked

I use photobucket. Works well for me.

Photobucket for me too Yerko.

Ok guys, I have a player Adis Hadziosmanovic (newgen) who has his first nationality listed as Swedish (he was born in Sweden) and his second nationality as Bosnia and Herzegovina.

He makes his Swedish debut in a friendly against Spain. Then he gets called up to the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team, gets capped for them in a competive game agaisnt Portugal and is now listed as Bosnia and Herzegovinian.

So with my own personal Nordic player only rule, should I keep him or sell him???

Archived