The Hitch hiker's guide to FM12

B.W.G

CONCACAF Champions League Quarter-Finals

Quarter-Final Results

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/CONCACAFCLQuarter-Final.png[/img]"]CONCACAFCLQuarter-Final.png

We struggled to win in the first leg as we just about won 2-1 in the first leg which saw striker Fernando Frontini pick up a injury which ruled him out for five weeks.The 2nd leg was the Iker Muniain show as he hit a hat-trick in our very one sided 4-0 Victory!

Semi-Final Draw

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/CONCACAFCLSemis-Draw.png[/img]"]CONCACAFCLSemis-Draw.png

We avoided the holders and drew Chivas USA who I know all too well from playing them in the MLS so I am quite confident we can make the final.Tough break for Vancouver who will face America(Mex) in the other semi-final.An interesting thing to note,all the MLS representatives are in the Western Conference!

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONCACAF Champions League Semi-Finals

Semi-Final Results

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/CONCACAFCLSemisResult.png[/img]"]CONCACAFCLSemisResult.png

The first leg we won 2-0 which was undeserved as we did play pretty rubbish for most of the game but our finish was much more superior which helped us secure the victory.The 2nd leg gives a result which doesn't show how close the actual game was,51-49 possession in our favour,10-8 shots in our favour,final score 4-0.Can't complain as it secured a victory which sent us in to the final where we face the biggest North American side,America(Mex).

Final

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/CONCACAFCLFinalDraw.png[/img]"]CONCACAFCLFinalDraw.png

This is probably the toughest tie I could ask for,I secretly did want Vancouver to somehow get through but they didn't have luck on their side.We are away for the first leg which I think it will be important to get an away goal or two before the second leg in which we will have home advantage.Will be hard to pick what tactic to use as they have a tendency of chopping and changing.

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/images-2.jpg[/img]"]images-2.jpg

CONCACAF Champions League Final

America(Mex) vs Colorado Rapids

1st Leg

amricamexvcoloradoinfor.png

We started off as the brighter side and took a deserved lead on 19 minutes when Muniain scored,from then on the rest of the half was all America(Mex) but we manahed to keep them at bay.The second half was pretty much a repeat of the first half,we started off brighter before they came back into it but only this time we couldn't keep them at bay and they got a well deserved equalizer on 86 minutes.Not happy the way we played but we got a vital away goal to take back with us and was also relieved to hear the final whistle.

2nd Leg

coloradovamricamexinfor.png

We performed much better in the second leg to my delight.It was a frantic start in midfield but when we to our delight we took the lead with our first shot on target through Frontini.It was still back and forth after that but our superior finishing showed as Mercado put us 2-0 up but America(Mex) would pull on back to make me think that the second half would be uncomfortable.It was to start off with but Anderson's sending off pretty much took the sting out of the game,this then followed off by Tang Bai getting injured which made after it very dull.Lucas got the decisive third goal with a tap in from a corner to give us a 3-1 win and a 4-2 aggregate victory!

Colorado Rapids - CONCACAF Champions League Winners 2026!

CONCACAF Champions League - WINNERS

Absolutely delighted to win the Champions League and without actually losing a game,more detail on the victory in the final is in the post above.Winning this has guaranteed me a shot at the Club World Cup in December.Iker Muniain was undoubtedly our MVP as he top scored in the competition for us and had the highest average rating from the team.Hopefully winning the competition will give us a boost in the North America rankings,especially considering we beat the number one North American side America (Mex) in the final.

Lamar Hunt US Open Cup - Currently in 4th Round

We've only played the one game so far which was against Carolina RailHawks.Played my 2nd XI like I said I would and we were rewarded with a 6-4 win,I was quite angry with how we performed as we were 4-2 up at half time,we then go and score another two to put us 6-2 up.We then decided to take the foot off the gas and Carolina score another two to make it alot more nervier then it should had been.Star performer was youth academy graduate Thomas Stott who scored twice on his debut.He may not get another first team chance as I've accepted a loan bid from QPR for him.

Overview

So far,so good.I have managed to get the most important trophy in North America which was my main aim,with this victory we will get another chance of going for silveware in the shape of the Club World Cup in December.On the domestic front,it has been a perfect season so far and the best one we have had yet as we have not really been threatened by any of the teams we've faced.In the cup,we got through but we need to pick up the performances as we were very sloppy,if Carolina were better finishers then we could have been knocked out.Not going to make any incoming transfers as it will ruin the harmony of the squad,there may be one player going out on loan but that will be it.That will be Thomas Stott,he won't have any work permit issues as he was born in Canvey Island,UK so he is dual nationality (U.S.A/England).

With regards to my future,I won the Champions league and have decided I will leave at the end of the season,don't have a preference where as long as it's not in South America.I've still got the Asian and African Champions League to win but at the same time,I've not actually managed any of Europe's biggest clubs or even the bigger clubs in a nation who need a bit of work e.g clubs like Napoli,Valencia,any club in France outside Lyon and Mareille,any club outside big 5 in England.

Might take a bit longer to finish the 2nd half of the season as I'll be doing a World Cup update and a 15 year global update!I'll make sure I'll win the MLS Cup before leaving,my 'soccerball' adventure can be put down to beginners luck seeing as it was my first time in the MLS :D

Before I do any updates,I've just got something to ask!

On my mid-season update,I mentioned I've not managed any of Europe's biggest clubs...well I've just had this through in which I will be replacing the special one himself

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/DaiRyderNews_Inbox-13.png[/img]"]DaiRyderNews_Inbox-13.png

Should I stay or should I go?

Any sane person would go to Madrid...even if I hate them it's hard to turn down realistically (oh if only those managerial wages were real... :lol:)

The only possible drawback is that the squad will more or less be set and there's nothing much for you to do in terms of transfers, and it could get boring for you.

After seeing the squad,it's quite worrying,there is a strong first XI but after that it's actually quite weak.This is how it looks at the moment:

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/RealMadridCFTeamReport_SquadDepth.png[/img]"]RealMadridCFTeamReport_SquadDepth.png

Needless to say I've got my scouts out and about to get quality in.One thing which interested me is that Thomas Stemmer is the 2nd best DC,I actually signed him on a free when I was at Redbull Leipzig :lol:

Great minds think alike.....Leipzig will be raided,hopefully I will sign at least three players from there,two are German and the other is English!I'm also familiar with Marvin Laux as he was playing for Bayern Munich at the same time I was managing Leipzig.

World Cup 2026

Holders - Argentina - Hosts - Mexico

Group Stages

Group A                                             Group B                 
                 P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts                                  P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts
1st Mexico        3  2  0  1  6  4   6                  1st Bosnia       3  3  0  0  9  4   9
2nd Uruguay       3  2  0  1  5  4   6                  2nd Italy        3  2  0  1  7  4   6
3rd Ukraine       3  1  1  1  4  3   4                  3rd Guatemala    3  1  0  2  7  10  3
4th New Zealand   3  0  1  2  1  5   1                  4th Mozambique   3  0  0  3  2  7   0

Group C                                             Group D
                 P  W  D  L  F  A  PTS                                  P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts
1st Brazil        3  2  1  0  4  2   7                  1st England      3  2  1  0  5  3   7
2nd Netherlands   3  1  2  0  5  3   5                  2nd Paraguay     3  1  1  1  3  3   4
3rd Ivory Coast   3  1  1  1  6  5   4                  3rd Turkey       3  1  0  2  5  6   3
4th Saudi Arabia  3  0  0  3  1  6   3                  4th Iran         3  1  0  2  5  4   3

Group E                                             Group F
1st Spain         3  2  1  0  8  5   7                  1st Algeria      3  2  1  0  6  1   7
2nd Russia        3  1  1  1  4  2   4                  2nd France       3  1  1  1  2  2   4
3rd Colombia      3  0  3  0  5  5   3                  3rd Belgium      3  1  0  2  4  5   3
4th Chile         3  0  1  2  3  8   1                  4th South Korea  3  1  0  2  3  7   3

Group G                                             Group H
1st Portugal      3  1  2  0  5  2   5                  1st Germany      3  3  0  0  7  1   9
2nd United States 3  1  2  0  5  4   5                  2nd Denmark      3  1  0  2  3  4   3
3rd Cameroon      3  0  2  1  5  6   2                  3rd Morocco      3  1  0  2  2  4   3
4th Argentina     3  0  2  1  3  6   2                  4th Costa Rica   3  1  0  2  1  4   3

Knockout Stages

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/FIFAWorldCupOverview_Stages-2.png[/img]"]FIFAWorldCupOverview_Stages-2.png

Overview

First major talking point,the 2022 winners Argentina crashed out in the group stages which was the first major casualty of the competition.The biggest surprise came from the continent of Africa as Algeria topped their group which contained France and Belgium.The knockout stages were as expected to with the bigger nations knocking out the smaller ones in the 2nd round.Quarter-Finals saw 3 all European ties and a all South American affair.Both Denmark and Russia were dubbed the smaller teams left but Russia showed that they were the dark horses by destroying Denmark.Russia then knocked out a strong looking England side while the favourites Brazil pushed France aside.France beat England 1-0 in the 3rd place playoff,the final saw an upset as Russia overcame Brazil to claim the World Cup!

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/download.jpg[/img]"]download.jpg

Oceania

International

Oceania Nation Rankings

Competions

OFC Nations Cup Winners - Pacific Games Winners

Club Football

Oceania Competitions Rankings - Major Oceania Clubs

Competitions

O-League Winners

Overview

Oceania didn't have any playable nations so with regards to club football,no comments can be made.On the international front,Fiji may want to forget the 2020 Nations Cup as they lost 9-0 to New Zealand in the final with home field advantage.....Ouch!!

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/CAF.jpg[/img]"]CAF.jpg

Africa

International

Africa Nations Rankings - 2 - 3

Competitions

Orange Africa Cup of Nations Winners - CAF African Youth Championship Winners

Club Football - Continental

Africa Competition Rankings - Major African Clubs

Competitions

CAF Champions League Winners - CAF Confederation Cup Winners - CAF Super Cup Winners

Club Football - Domestic

South Africa

ABSA Premiership Winners - National First Division Winners

Telkom Knockout Winners - MTN8 Winners - Nedbank Cup Winners - National First Division Cup Winners

Biggest Risers - Platinum Stars - Up 8 Places Biggest Fallers - Golden Arrows - Down 14 Places

Overview

With only the one nation playable,it is hard to determine if the quality of domestic football is South Africa has improved.On the international front,South Africa won a three successive African Cup of Nations trophies but on club continental football,it appears South Africa are still quite behind the Northern African clubs but they have started making slow progress.

Might take a bit of time,they've not won a Champions League or the Cope el Rey since 2016 and it's two years since La Liga was last won so I know what to focus on.I'm going to have to be patient with regards to gelling as we need new signings.

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/Asia.jpg[/img]"]Asia.jpg

Asia

International

Asia Rankings - 2 - 3

Competitions

AFC Asian Cup Winners - AFC Challenge Cup Winners - EAC Winners - WAFF Championship Winners - ASEAN Championship Winners - Asian Games Winners

Asia Competition Rankings - Major Asia Clubs

Competitions

AFC Champions League Winners - AFC Cup Winners - AFC Presidents Cup Winners

Club Football -Domestic

Australia

Hyundai A-League Winners - Hyundai A-League Finals Series Winners

China

Pirelli Super League Winners - Jia League Winners

CFA Cup Winners - Super Cup Winners - CSL All-Star Game Winners

Hong Kong

bma First Division Winners

Challenge Shield Winners - FA Cup Winners - HKFA League Cup Winners - Guangdong-Hong Kong Cup Winners

India

ONGCI-League Winners

Osians Durand Cup Winners - Federation Cup Winners - ONGC Super Cup Winners

Indonesia

Djarum Super League Winners - Liga Ti-Phone Winners - Divisi Satu Liga Winners

Super Piala Winners - Piala Indonesia Winners

South Korea

K-League Winners - National League Winners

KFA Cup Winners - Peace Cup Korea Winners - National League Cup Winners - All Star JOMO Cup Winners

Overview

The tagline for the AFC is the Futures Asia,so far it's more the Middle-Eastern who have been the more dominant teams in both International and Club football.Things are starting to improve outside the Middle-East as Japan and Australia have started to show improvements in the Asian Champions League.Maybe in another fifteen years,Asia will be a stronger force and maybe be a stronger force outside the continent.

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/concacaf.jpg[/img]"]concacaf.jpg

North America

International

North America Rankings - 2

Competitions

Gold Cup Winners -Caribbean Cup Winners - Copa Centroamericana Winners - Under-20 Tournament Winners

Club Football-Continental

North America Competition Rankings - North America Major Clubs

Competitions

Champions League Winners - Canadian Championship Winners

Club Football - Domestic

Mexico

Primera Division de Mexico Winners - 2 - Liga de Ascenso Winners - 2

The football on the continent is improving just not as fast America (Mex) are,the Mexican side have won two Champions League titles,were runners-up twice and also have a Club World Cup to their name.They are literally in a league of their own.The Mexican sides were the best by quite a bit at the start but the Americans have started to close the gap so will be interesting in the future.On the international front,the main competition is dominated by USA and Mexico but as at club level,the Mexicans have been the better side although both went out in the 2nd round of the 2026 World Cup.Think it's only a matter of time before U.S.A or Mexico reach the latter stages of the World Cup.

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/southamerica.jpg[/img]"]southamerica.jpg

South America

International

South America Rankings

Competitions

Copa America Winners - Campeonato Sudamericano Sub-20 Winners

South America Competition Rankings - Major South America Clubs

Competitions

Copa Libertadores Winners - Copa Sudamericana Winners - Recopa Sudamericana Winners

Club Football - Domestic

Argentina

Primera Divisinde Winners - 2 - Primera B Nacional Winners

Copa Argentina Winners

Brazil

Serie A Winners - Serie B Winners - Serie C Winners

Copa Kia do Brasil Winners

Chile

Nacional Primera Division Winners - 2 - Nacional Primera B Winners

Copa Chile Winners

Peru

Copa Movistar Winners

Uruguay

Primera Division Winners - Segunda Division Winners

Overview

It is as your are in South America,Brazil and Argentiana are the powerhouses with Uruguay,Paraguay,Colombia,Chile in the next mix with the rest just behind.The gap between the big two and Paraguay is slowly closing with Colombia and Uruguay a bit further along.On the lower national sides,Bolivia look set to start moving up as they have some good youngsters so they're one to watch.A curious case for the big two,Brazil generally do have the better youngsters coming through but unlike Argentina's they generally don't reach their potential.On the club front,Brazil are the dominant force,Corinthians are top but Sao Paulo have become pretty unstoppable winning the last 4 Serie A titles.The improving quality of Paraguay can be seen in the clubs with Libertad being former Copa Libertadores winners.

uefa.jpg

Europe

International

European Nations Rankings - 2 - 3

Competitions

European Championship Winners - Carling Nations Cup Winners - Under-21 Championship Winners - Under-19 Championship Winners

Europe Competition Rankings - European Major Clubs

Competitions

Champions League Winners - Europa League Winners - Super Cup Winners - NextGen Series Winners

Club Football - Domestic

Austria

tipp3-Bundesliga Winners - Erste Liga Winners

OFB-Samsung-Cup Winners

Belgium

Jupiler Pro League Winners - Tweede Klasse Winners - Derde Klasse A Winners - Derde Klasse B Winners

Cofidis Cup Winners - Supercoupe Winners

Croatia

MAXtv Prva Liga Winners - Druga Hrvatska Liga Winners

Hrvatski Kup Winners - Superkup Hrvatske Winners

Czech Republic

Gambrinus Liga Winners - Druha Liga Winners

Ondrasovka Cup Winners - Cesky Superpohar Winners

Denamrk

Superligaen Winners - 1.Division Winners - 2.Division Øst Winners - 2.Division Vest Winners

DBU Pokalen Winners

England

Premiership Winners - Championship Winners - League One Winners - League Two Winners - BSB Premier Winners - BSB North Winners - BSB South Winners

FA Cup Winners - Carling Cup Winners - Community Shield Winners - JP Trophy Winners - FA Trophy Winners

France

Ligue 1 Winners - Ligue 2 Winners - Championnat National Winners

Coupe de France Winners - Coupe de la Ligue Winners - Trophee des Champions Winners

Germany

1.Bundesliga Winners - 2.Bundesliga Winners - 3.Liga Winners

DFB-Pokal Winners - DFL-Supercup Winners

Iceland

Pepsideild karla Winners - 1.Deild karla Winners

VISA-Bikar karla Winners - Íslenska Frábær Bikar Winners - Lengjubikarinn Winners

Ireland

Airtricity Premier Division Winners - Airtricity First Division Winners

FAI Ford Cup Winners - EA Sports Cup Winners - Munster Senior Cup Winners

Italy

Serie A Winners - Serie B Winners - Lega Pro Prima Divisione Girone A Winners - B Winners - Lega Pro Seconda Divisione Girone A Winners - B Winners

TIM Cup Winners - Supercoppa Winners - Supercoppa-Prima Divisione Winners - Coppa Italia di Lega Pro Winners - Supercoppa-Seconda Divisione Winners

Netherlands

Eredivisie Winners - Jupiler League Winners

KNVB Beker Winners - Johan Cruijff Schaal Winners

Northern Ireland

Carling Premiership Winners - Championship One Winners - Championship Two Winners

Irish Cup Winners - League Cup Winners - County Antrim Shield Winners - Steel Cup Winners - Intermediate Cup Winners - Mid-Ulster Cup Winners - Setanta Cup Winners

Norway

Tippeligaen Winners - Adeccoligaen Winners - Fair Play-ligaen Avdeling 1 Winners - 2 Winners - 3 Winners - 4 Winners

Norgesmesterskap Frisk Forsikring Cup Winners

Portugal

Liga ZON SAGRES Winners - Liga Orangina Winners - Segunda Divisao Norte Winners - Centro Winners - Sul Winners

Taca de Portugal Winners - Bwin Cup Winners - Supertaca Winners

Romania

Liga I Winners - Liga 2 Seria I Winners - Liga 2 Seria II Winners

Cupa României Winners - Supercupa Winners

Russia

Prem'er Liga Winners - Pervyj Divizion Winners

Kubok Rossii Winners - Superkubok Winners

Scotland

Premier League Winners - First Division Winners - Second Division Winners - Third Division Winners

Scottish Cup Winners - Scottish League Cup Winners - Challenge Cup Winners

Slovakia

Corgoň Liga Winners - 2.liga Winners

Slovnaft Cup Winners - Superpohár Winners

Spain

Liga BBVA Winners - Liga Adelante Winners - Segunda B1 Winners - SegundaB2 Winners - Segunda B3 Winners - Segunda B4 Winners

Copa del Rey Winners - Supercopa Winners - Copa RFEF Winners

Sweden

Allsvenskan Winners - Superettan Winners - Division 1 Norra Winners - Division 1 Södra Winners

Svenska Cupen Winners - Supercupen Winners

Switzerland

Axpo Super League Winners - Challenge League Winners

Schweizer Cup Winners

Turkey

Süper Lig Winners - 1.Lig Winners - 2.Lig Winners

Türkiye Kupası Winners - Süper Kupa Winners

Wales

Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League Winners

FAW Welsh Cup Winners - Loosemores League Cup Winners

Overview

For the time being,the big leagues five leagues are still the big five but competition is starting to heat up with Netherlands,Portugal and Turkey's top flight leagues all matching Frances Ligue 1.European competition is still really dominated by the big five but with others starting to make the latter stages in both the Champions League and Europa League,it's only a matter of time before there are regular winners from outside the big five.Internationally,it has pretty much remained the same as at club level with exception to Euro 2016 which saw Ukraine win the tournament.On the downside,Wales still have the worst reputation out of the leagues selected which is rated at 152nd but it is closing in on two star status so maybe in another 15 years it will have it!

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/realmadrid.jpg[/img]"]realmadrid.jpg

Real Madrid - Pre-Season - 2026/27

Boardroom Overview - Finances - Expectations

Pre-Season Activity

Pre-Season Transfers - 8 in - £329 milll - 11 out - £0

I identified my targets pretty quickly and went and raided three old clubs for five different players.Stemmer was actually signed by Mourinho so I will take that as a good luck present.Brasanac,Stott and Selmi have been bought in for the future while the rest will be able to make an impact of the teams first XI.I had no say in those going out but I will trust my judgement in Mourinho as he was the one who let them go.

Pre-Season Fixture

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/RealMadridCFFixtures_Fixtures.png[/img]"]RealMadridCFFixtures_Fixtures.png

Just the one fixture arranged,I mainly used fringe players to see what the lower end of the scale of the team was like,they bossed the game against a Wolves side who survived relegation last season.How we didn't win this,only the officials will know as we had three goals disallowed!

The Team

Team Report - Tactics and First XI

Key Players

Matthias Lechner - GK

New signing from my old club,Red Bull Leipzig.He wasn't actually a regular starter for the club so it may seem that I have overpaid for him but he does come to the club with the undisputed fact that he is Germany's number one keeper.I needed to strengthen my goalkeeping position and with Lechner signing,he is now my number one but will need to be on top of his game at all times as I have a top class number two as well.An interesting fact about Lechner is that he has played more times for Germany then he did for Leipzig.

Nuno Ribeiro - DC

Signed for Real Madrid back in 2018,he is the strongest defender in the squad and also one of the oldest.He has played extremely well over the years and I will be hoping he is able to do the same for me in which I have total faith in him.He was once at Arsenal who loaned him to numerous clubs in the lower English Leagues,it was after moving to RC Lens where he got his break and turned into a top class defender before signing for Real for £16.25 million.Looking at his stats,he looks to be a tough tackler who very rarely lets his man get past him.

Neil Nicell - DM/MC

The new world record transfer holder costing a staggering £88 million.He was the highest valued player at £29.5 million when I put in a bid for him,Redbull Leipzig originally wanted £119 million for him so I did well to get it down to £88 million.Nicell is England's best player and also their captain,I am very familiar with him as I was the one who originally signed him for RB Leipzig so I know what he is all about.Not sure which MC position I will play in him yet so I will experiment him in both.Incidentally,all three of his England goals have come during the 2026 World Cup!Nicell has cost me a total of £92.8 million in transfer fees,£88 million for Real and £4.8 for RB Leipzig.

Nicky Hensel - ST

Another player I know from my days managing Redbull Leipzig,hard to believe he was once dubbed 'the next Mario Gomez' back when he was 15 years old.Seven years later,he is now at one of the biggest clubs in Europe.Only 22 years old but his international record is quite astounding for someone of his age.Hensel has left me with one question regarding last season and that is why was he not played in the league?He made 16 appearances while scoring 12 goals but none in the league.He is the clubs number one striker and hopefully he will get around the 25-30 mark for this season but he has alot more quality supporting him here so he may get more.

Overview

Well that's my first pre-season done with Real Madrid and I am glad it's over.It may sound a bit damning but I was getting annoyed with negotiations for every single player bar Thomas Stott,I am extremely happy with who I have managed to get in and am looking forward to the competitive football over the coming season.My main focus will be reclaiming the La Liga title for the first time since 2024 and winning the Copa del Rey for the first time since 2016!We have the players who can do this but the main problem will probably be gelling as there has been a lot of change occurring.My first major task will be qualifying for the Champions League group stages as we face Ukrainian side Metalist in the Best Placed Playoff.

With regards to contract,I signed a five year deal which expires in 2031 so I have plenty of time to do what I need to,bring in youngsters so the next manager has plenty of young talent at his disposal.I have a basic idea of when the Youth Candidate intakes happen so I will be scouting around these dates to get the best youngsters in from across Europe!As I'm at Real Madrid,there would only be one team I would leave these for and that would be Man City as they are the team I support,they also happen to be the third biggest team in the world behind Bayern Munich and Barcelona while we sit in eighth so another target will to be try and overthrow Barcelona!

deltablue - you never know,football is a funny sport :D

Raware - Thanks.Glad you enjoyed the summary.

AK22 - Thanks :D I'm a Man City fan so you can say I've had my Hughes/Mancini spending spree.

I've hit this problem:

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/error.png[/img]"]error.png

I've tried restoring the save to a previous state,tried the backups,deleted the local content on Steam,took off custom skins and logos.Any other ideas I could try as it won't let me past the 23/8/26!

Archived