2 players get angry at half time because...

The only thing I can think of is that they feel that's pretty self explanatory, if you know that your team can't get complacent yet for example I walked in and said make sure you don't you could get a little miffed cos you know that already.

Not defending it, just trying to think of an explanation why it would happen, does seem a bit stupid though admittedly

I really wish they'd take this crap out of the game. It's just random rubbish that does nothing but add an illogical level of difficulty to the game that they wouldn't need if they put more effort into other areas.

Why? Team talks are actually better than ever. It'll take time to get the hang of it.

For what its worth though, i've found using passionate talks are better than assertive ones.

I tend to only use a warning against complacency in matches where the opposition is weak and the overall play hasn't been all that great. I'd typically have told them that I expect a win before the match. However, If the team has put in a shift I'll praise them, regardless of the expectation.

It's not hard for them to be better, considering that they've been fundamentally broken since they were introduced, and still are, judging by how players react in the demo.

I don't find it illogical, each player differs and learning their personalities and with trial and error in getting to what ticks each individual's box, you can really affect the game with interactions. Just looking at it from a deeper angle.

I really wish they'd take this crap out of the game. It's just random rubbish that does nothing but add an illogical level of difficulty to the game that they wouldn't need if they put more effort into other areas.

They are not illogical, you just dont understand them properly, there is a difference there.

Of course, if you make one mistake you upset your entire squad. What do you do then? restart?

Here comes the SI troops, defend the game!

I don't mind admitting I don't understand a system where telling someone that they've played brilliantly in a calm way when they get a 9 results in them demanding to leave.

Of course, if you make one mistake you upset your entire squad. What do you do then? restart?

Here comes the SI troops, defend the game!

I don't mind admitting I don't understand a system where telling someone that they've played brilliantly in a calm way when they get a 9 results in them demanding to leave.

I've never had a player demand to leave in that scenario, so can't help you. Don't stress too much. ;)

Ive also never had a player ask to leave because of 1 team talk, not even the mad Balioteli asked to leave when i messed up a team talk, i would suggest that your problem stems from more than just 1 team talk.

Players get upset when you say well done to them and they dont think they have played well enough to deserve it, which in turn makes them think your a poor manager, i dont want to be told well done when i have made a mistake.

Ive also never had a player ask to leave because of 1 team talk, not even the mad Balioteli asked to leave when i messed up a team talk, i would suggest that your problem stems from more than just 1 team talk.

Players get upset when you say well done to them and they dont think they have played well enough to deserve it, which in turn makes them think your a poor manager, i dont want to be told well done when i have made a mistake.

With an Av.R of 9? I have seen people claim this before. Seems silly that a player having "a storming game" doesn't think that he's played too well no?

With an Av.R of 9? I have seen people claim this before. Seems silly that a player having "a storming game" doesn't think that he's played too well no?

Ive seen people try to praise a player who has played a 9 BEFORE pressing continue after a game, which means the player thinks the previous game is being talked about, not a bug just a misunderstanding about how the game works, but i have yet to come across a single player unhappy when i have praised after a top performance.

Ive seen people try to praise a player who has played a 9 BEFORE pressing continue after a game, which means the player thinks the previous game is being talked about, not a bug just a misunderstanding about how the game works, but i have yet to come across a single player unhappy when i have praised after a top performance.

I think he talks about the post-match team talk, not private chat.

Archived