FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started up my save with Liverpool currently third 3 Points of Chelski

Doing well against the big teams ( 6 - 2 vs City , 0 - 0 vs United , 2 - 0 vs Arsenal , 2 - 0 vs Chelsea but i am dropping a good few points against smaller teams Wolves Wigan Sunderland

how is everyone playing Suarez ? have him playing Attack Treq

Bought no one at the Start of the season going to wait till season two to buy some targets looking at Hazard , Cavani , and another centre midfielder any suggestions to a good midfielder ?

Bought no one at the Start of the season going to wait till season two to buy some targets looking at Hazard , Cavani , and another centre midfielder any suggestions to a good midfielder ?

Andrea Poli can be got for a reasonable price at the end of season 1, develops quite nicely. Sime Vrsaljko is a utility player but can be presence in the midfield, though you generally have to buy him early. Sandro is often available as Spurs don't seem to like him whilst if you have some cash Artur Vidal is a tidy central midfielder.

Andrea Poli can be got for a reasonable price at the end of season 1, develops quite nicely. Sime Vrsaljko is a utility player but can be presence in the midfield, though you generally have to buy him early. Sandro is often available as Spurs don't seem to like him whilst if you have some cash Artur Vidal is a tidy central midfielder.

Had Vidal and Poli at Juventus , Vidal loves a Red Card :lol: think he got 6 in one season for me , just beat Villa 1 - 4 at Villa Park and Bolton 0 - 1 at the Reebok on a roll now :)

Hi there.

I started a save with Spurs, but it all went wrong so started a new save with Liverpool. I holidayed the first season then took over. It was kind of ironic that Liverpool had finished 4th in the Premiership, but only qualified for the Euro Cup because Chelsea won the Champions League but finished 5th in the Prem (sound familiar?).

Anyway, have released loads of young rubbish players. Carragher and Gerrard are both in the last year of their contracts but I'm not going to renew as Carra is too slow + Gerrard can't seem to last a full match any more. I like the idea of £200k p/w more to spend elsewhere.

Have signed Christian Fuchs (FBL/ML/LW) and Lorenzo Crisetig (DM/CM) this season, plus kept Salomón Rondón and Jadsón (Dalglish's signings from last season).

Just started November 2012; through to QF of League Cup, Won first 3 matches of Euro Cup group (containing Dynamo Moscow, Anderlecht and PAOK), and potentially top of the League (5 points behind with 2 games in hand).

Have only lost a single match all season, in all competitions (even including pre-season) - a 2-1 Premiership loss against Man United @ Old Trafford when Gerrard [sus] plus Kuyt, Suarez, and Agger [all injured] were unavailable. Damn it.

My regen has potential to be better than Willian! He's 14 years old, 19 determination, 16 dribbling, 17 technique, 14 passing, 12 acceleration and pace - gonna be a great player! He's AML.

Beat Chelski 3-0 in a friendly...Suarez 2 and Kuyt 1 - hope its the same tomorrow!

Also, thinking of selling Carroll, who can I get to replace him with around £17m (plus money I get from selling him)?

I've only got Suarez, Bueno (gonna send on loan or something) and Vossen.

My regen has potential to be better than Willian! He's 14 years old, 19 determination, 16 dribbling, 17 technique, 14 passing, 12 acceleration and pace - gonna be a great player! He's AML.

Beat Chelski 3-0 in a friendly...Suarez 2 and Kuyt 1 - hope its the same tomorrow!

Also, thinking of selling Carroll, who can I get to replace him with around £17m (plus money I get from selling him)?

I've only got Suarez, Bueno (gonna send on loan or something) and Vossen.

I assume your looking for a target man type person? Connor wickham? Vagner Love? Fernando Llorente? Alvaro Negredo?

I have just finished my first season and it didn't go that well really. I finished 2nd in the league with 88points and lost the FA-cup final to Wigan. I won the league cup but the board doesn't seem to care about that lol. Desperately need a DM before next season, Lucas can't play all games. Thank god he wasn't injured.

Alri Lads just nearly finished my first season

Won Carling Cup beat Arsenal 3 - 2

Bolton Knocked us out of the FA Cup

Currently 2nd behind Spurs by 1 point but they have a game in hand Arsenal Chelsea and City are all 3 points behind me all level on 68 points , should be walking the league but keep dropping points against the small teams

Spurs bid 6m for Adam but looking for around 8m for him is he worth keeping ?

Alri Lads just nearly finished my first season

Won Carling Cup beat Arsenal 3 - 2

Bolton Knocked us out of the FA Cup

Currently 2nd behind Spurs by 1 point but they have a game in hand Arsenal Chelsea and City are all 3 points behind me all level on 68 points , should be walking the league but keep dropping points against the small teams

Spurs bid 6m for Adam but looking for around 8m for him is he worth keeping ?

Congrats on the win and unlucky bout FA cup.

Depends if you use Adam alot or not. If not, then cash in, but you can try get more than £6m I think.

Congrats on the win and unlucky bout FA cup.

Depends if you use Adam alot or not. If not, then cash in, but you can try get more than £6m I think.

Thanks mate , I fined Adam for a bad performance and he wasnt happy thats why im getting offers for him doing ok for me 23 league games 4 goals 4 assists Avr Rating 7.05 not too bad

OUTS

Joe Cole -> West Ham (€4.1m)

I also pay some wages for another 2 years, but needed to get rid of him.

dlTC2.png

Alberto Aquilani -> Juventus (€6m)

Not bad, but not good enough and injury prone.

Also, I pay some wages for 2 years, but not much.

vcYUi.png

Jordan Henderson -> Aston Villa (€13.5m)

Good player, but close to full potential and didn't tutor well.

Helped me win the Olympics though.

hmMeP.png

Stewart Downing -> Fulham (loan fee €1.9m)

Couldn't sell him, but I'm certain I'll get rid of him next season.

Never recovered from injury.

DA5eL.png

OUTS pt.2

Jay Spearing -> West Ham (€2.4m)

Not good enough.

qxhhM.png

Cristian Rodriguez -> Inter (loan fee €2.5m)

Got him for free to be Gaston's backup, but in the mean time Suso happened.

Might potentially make me another €7.5m.

scHL1.png

Nicolas Lodeiro -> Genk (loan)

Another freebie, will try to sell him next season.

B1VDL.png

INS

Radja Nainggolan <- Cagliari (€10m)

Already a classic.

d6daW.png

Victor Hugo Larrondo <- River (€13m)

The future of my strikeforce. Scouted him for 6 months, couldn't get him cheaper.

Got him on his 18th b-day, so he'll become HG.

2ejY8.png

Raul <- Schalke (free)

Best tutor in the game, and a pretty decent striker too.

KH4zi.png

Martin Montoya <- Barcelona (free)

Might replace Glen Johnson one day.

If he doesn't, I can always sell for a profit.

P0Yea.png

]cezar.sl Looking to get Sandro myself in second season him or M'Vila

2 points clear of Arsenal with two games to go hopefully i can win the league now would of been happy with a top four finish at the start of the year

few players on my shorlist for season two ; Sandro , M'Vila , Hazard , Hamsik , Cavani , Lavezzi , Gotze , Pastore

Hopefully i can get 1 or 2 of them if i get a decent budget in season 2

I have a good enough young team now, will only be buying youngsters and developing them. No more big signings, will be focusing on building up the bank balance next and onto the stadium, youth and training facilities. The only big signings i will be making if they are forced through major injury with no back up available.

Average age of the squad is just 22 and they are challenging for the premiership title and beat barcelona in the champions league last season and lost to real madrid on lucky goals after dominating.

Glenn :D im approaching january in season 6 now. 2nd in the table only by goal difference with a squad average age of 22, planning to sell modric in january and Ganso end of the season if i get a good offer for him.
Still in season 4 only a fa cup win to show for it

Guys anyone know of a 4* or 4.5* right midfielder?

i play 4-4-2 and Henderson is pretty average on the right handside i bought Zeli Ismail at the end of season two, although he was 4* when i bought him he played for reserves and now is down to 2.5* Sterling even worse. I bought Andre Schurrle to play on the left and he is just top class. I was thinking about saving up to buy Mario Gotze and train him to play on the right handside.

any ideas guys?

Still in season 4 only a fa cup win to show for it

Ive only got an F.A Cup to my name in the 6th season, came 2nd in the league last season on the final day by 1 point after losing to arsenal :mad: I have a chance to win the league cup this season, Swansea in the semi final.

Guys anyone know of a 4* or 4.5* right midfielder?

i play 4-4-2 and Henderson is pretty average on the right handside i bought Zeli Ismail at the end of season two, although he was 4* when i bought him he played for reserves and now is down to 2.5* Sterling even worse. I bought Andre Schurrle to play on the left and he is just top class. I was thinking about saving up to buy Mario Gotze and train him to play on the right handside.

any ideas guys?

Willian is great on the right wing, could also use suarez there or try Shaqiri.

Delighted too get my two top targets on the look out for a striker want Cavani but think he will be too dear , Sold Skrtel , Maxi , Doni and let Aquliani out on loan to Genoa

I'm after Pastore myself, whenever we play PSG the match commentary ends with Pastore was excellent Liverpool couldn't handle him :(

I'm after Pastore myself, whenever we play PSG the match commentary ends with Pastore was excellent Liverpool couldn't handle him :(

Was after him a while aswell offered 30M plus Aquliani was rejected they said 44M i bid 40M was delighted to get him will take over the Gerrard role behind Suarez , will move Gerrard to a deeper role along side Lucas / Sandro

Im on 18 games so far this premier league season, and still unbeaten in the league 2 points ahead of 2nd placed city with a game in hand.
22 games 1 pt behind utd bad news is i lost 2 key players as i stated in my last post :( but im confident my backups will do the job

Archived