FM 2143

T.R.F.C.

Reading on... it appears you did go on holiday if you're processing results

There's me thinking you'd played the game.

I did something similar once just out of curiosity but only made about 70 years progress. Strange thing was England had won the world cup like 18 times. I don't remember much else lol

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jonno08:

is this link for FM2008? and when i clcick the link the only download option i get is for the game 2143(so far!!!)

This is for 08. This link is just for where I was up to a week ago. (2031) I haven't reached 2143 yet!

Originally posted by numpty01:

Excellent mate, I also have to ask, is this for FM2008?

Interesting info seeing where the bigger clubs end up, shame about Colchester though (Conf south).

This save is initially for 07. I am currently working on a version for 08. Click the link I posted recently to get a preview of what it will look like in 2031.

Originally posted by jonno08:

tried using FM genie scout 08 beta for the fm2008 save game in 2030 (or is it 2031).. doesnt work icon_frown.gif anyone get it to work?

I did start the game using 8.0.0 version. Don't know if that might matter

Originally posted by NUFCSean:

how long did it take to get to 2143 on holiday?

If I remember correctly, 3 weeks - 1 month

Originally posted by gregdfc:

Hows my team Dundee Football Club going?

Where are they in the league, what there squad like etc.. can you please post some images of that please.

Thanks

Only the English leagues are active, so Dundee haven't been moving about. I'll try and get a squad screenshot, though.

Originally posted by djhdjh:

Bet Rochdale are still in League 2 icon_smile.gif

Nope. They've been moving. Twice, actually. Wrong direction though! icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by T.R.F.C.:

Here we are, as promised: icon_smile.gif

link

It will start in January 2031. Enjoy! icon_biggrin.gif

why is it when i try loading the file in the game it says football manager has run out on memory and has to shut down.

I put the file in the saved games but it doesn't work

Originally posted by rude_786:

why is it when i try loading the file in the game it says football manager has run out on memory and has to shut down.

I put the file in the saved games but it doesn't work

Sorry, I don't know what's going on here. You can try compressing it to free up memory, but apart from that idea, I'm baffled. icon_confused.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update: About 2/3 through the 2081-2082 season. Almost there!

Anyone who has played the 07 version, I would urge you to join the forums. I aim to use these 2143 games to help SI improve certain aspects of prolonged gameplay and we could use people to bring ideas to the table.

Changes from 07 regens to 08 regens can also be discussed. Sign up if you're interested.

Originally posted by roofel:

Just out of interest, is there still a bug that means clubs with £2bn will go bankrupt?

I have not seen this bug replicated yet in 08. Whether it still does exist remains to be seen, but 08 seems to be relatively bug-free in this area at the moment.

Originally posted by T.R.F.C.:

Just an update: About 2/3 through the 2081-2082 season. Almost there!

Anyone who has played the 07 version, I would urge you to join the forums. I aim to use these 2143 games to help SI improve certain aspects of prolonged gameplay and we could use people to bring ideas to the table.

Changes from 07 regens to 08 regens can also be discussed. Sign up if you're interested.

TRFC I love you, the best idea yet!

Err... (uncomfortable silence)

• 3 weeks later...

Theoretically, if 1 season takes say 10 mins to simulate, you could go to the year 3000 in 10000 mins, which is 166 hours, which is 7 days (approx). Anybody haev the facilities to leave a save file running for 7 days non-stop?

Archived