[FM11] Dave's Career Save

Vipertitan

hi guys decided to base my career save around the world, hope you enjoy it.

Dafuge Carrer and '>Way of the Dragon threads decided to give this one ago before the new football manager 2012 comes out.

Here's my initial setup

Brazil - I've always been a fan of Brazilian football, I'll be looking to manage there later on in my career.

England -, want to start off abroad but more than likely ill be starting off here.

France - I don't think I've ever managed here before, but I might this time.

Germany - I'm planning on spending some time in this country at some point.

Italy - I'll possibly move here at some point.

Spain - I'm bound to end up here at some point.

Hong Kong - I'm bound to end up here at some point.

Usa - I'm bound to end up here at some point.

Egypt - I'm bound to end up here at some point.

I've started with the 11.3 patch with a large database with the players from top clubs from every continent loaded. and xml from Egypt.

My profile.

These are the careers I like. Difficult from the start. It took me 15 seasons to get to the top level (ommersons journeyman career).

Hopefully you get a new club quickly. I would advise you to go on an "apply to all"-holiday and hope you are approached soon.

aye that's what i'm doing just waiting for an offer knew should put more leagues on but going to stick to this one.

Bromley_fc.png

Bromley 2010/11 Season Review

League: We started out well but it soon became clear that the level of competition in the league was low, by mid February i was sacked due to lack of form, im on holiday looking for new club but thought id let you know how they got on .

Bromley - Blue Square Bet South - 2010/11

League Table

Past Positions

It took a while for things to get going ,we had no new signings. It was always going to be a tough task and we finished well lets just say in bit bad runn.

FA Cup We got beat in the first round not good start.

FA Trophy Again we got beat in first round by Eastleigh y

Squad - the squad was pretty good for this league now but it turned out that the board were not best pleased with me.

Transfers there were a few players bought in.

Key Player Profiles

Warren McBean - he had good season was the clubs top scorer.

Craig Holloway - our first choice keeper, although he wasn't great.

Marlon Patterson - the best player at the club.

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Bromley       England    Blue Square Bet South    15th              Took over in July sacked buy February 

Next Season

look for new club try stay there a bit longer, sort the wages out of that club and get cash flow on track.

Unlucky with the getting the sack at Bromley but the best of luck with Hong Kong Rangers :thup:[/quote sue its my first time managing in that league its actually not bad
Unlucky with the getting the sack at Bromley but the best of luck with Hong Kong Rangers :thup:[/quote sue its my first time managing in that league its actually not bad

I see that you were paying your key players quite a lot of money in your season with Bromley (£450 p/w for Marlon Patterson? :eek: , must of been sore on the finances). Most of my players were under £150 p/w and I think Terry Dixon was my only player above £200 p/w. Hoping you'll get some success with Hong Kong Rangers FC. Good luck!

I see that you were paying your key players quite a lot of money in your season with Bromley (£450 p/w for Marlon Patterson? :eek: , must of been sore on the finances). Most of my players were under £150 p/w and I think Terry Dixon was my only player above £200 p/w. Hoping you'll get some success with Hong Kong Rangers FC. Good luck!
thank you and yeah thought was bit out of control the wages were shocking at Bromley. hopefully at my new club they will be bit better ive decided that my top players the ones on key contracts will be the highest earners to keep them here, to keep them happy.

Hong_Kong_Rangers_FC_crest-1.png

End of Season Report 20112012

well the season got off to a good start but we lost few games to the end of the season, we reach the final of the Hong Kong senior shield cup but we were out played by Tws Pegasus 3-1,

League Table

League Positions Graph

FA Cup -Tun Mun beat us in first round not grate start.

Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shieldgot to the final but got beat.

Squad - The Squad needs self-improvement it was shocking at end season players not being consistent and losing form.

Transfers -one or two players in here wich i thought were quite good.

Key Player Profiles

Lee Chi Ho Player Bought in for cover quite good player.

Ho Ka Hung Another Player Bought in for cover did not play much .

Caleb Ekwenugo - One Of The Top Goalscorers.

Pablo - This guy was shocking his concentration he let goals in left right centrer,i think that i will be dropping him next season.

Beto Fronza -The Best Player at the club.

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Bromley               England    Blue Square Bet South        15th             
2011/12    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong    Hong Kong First Division     8Th  

Next Season

I Think Buy Decent goalkeeper try be bit more consistent get parent club

Cheers for the mention in the opening post :D.

Welcome to HK :D. It's difficult to break the stranglehold that South China have on HK football but with the right signings, it is possible to break their dominance.

Good job avoiding relegation mate. Good luck next season.

I hate HK, I never won a game there in any version of FM! :D

How can you hate HK? It's a great league ;)

QUOTE=Raware;6909410]Cheers for the mention in the opening post :D.

Welcome to HK :D. It's difficult to break the stranglehold that South China have on HK football but with the right signings, it is possible to break their dominance.

thanks bud yeah im going to try and beat the stranglehold South China like they are really good so is Tws Pegasus

How can you hate HK? It's a great league ;)

Well done on avoiding relegation,hope your able to build from there :)
Thanks Bud, yeah the Re Building The Squad this Season As lot My players Are Leaving due to there contracts. im not re newing them.

I like shopping there. I like the food there. I just hate managing a football club there. It's always been my boogey league since I started playing FM. :D
im getting to like this league its a bit frustrating at times though but fun.

End of Season Report 2012-2013

This Season was a bit of a mixture we started of bad it took players long to get used to the new formation i was trying. We ended up wining the Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield and to qualify for the Asian Confederation Cup Were we qualified for the second round but got Beat By Libyan Side Al-Ahed. In Total It Was a good Season need to Be Bit More consistent.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Despite good start to the season we found ourself in relegation dog fight near the end of the season.

FA Cup We Were shocking in this game got Beat by Pontic from the Second Division.

we were class here unbeating after i changed the formation.and goalkeeper and played him since and he been class.

Hong Kong League Cup Here we won One lost one did not qualify.

Asian Confederation Cup We had bit run here but the bigger teams in the next round beat us.

FA Cup We were rubbish here shocking warnd players to step up after the game and they did.

Squad Yet again very in consistent. we were shocking.

Transfers No Major Deals here just let few players go and got one in.

Key Player Profiles

Pablo this guy is really bad he is so inconstant hope i get rid of him soon.

Lam Man Chun joined late on had good season.

Makhosonke Bhengu Not The Best Seasons from this guy though he had good one just sad to see him leaving.

Beto Fronza The Best player in the team another good season from him class.

Leung Hing Kit My new no one hes just been outstanding.

Chan Yiu Lun Second top goalscorer had good season.

Career Overview

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Bromley Fc           England     Blue Square Bet South    15th    Sacked In Feb 
2011/12    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong    First Division    7th              None
2012/13    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong    First Division    8th       Won Senior Shield Cup

Next Season

Simple sort wage budget out get better players in try and puss for the top three. try and qualify for the Asia confederation cup again. win at least one more trophy.

End of Season Report 2013-2014

This Season was a bit of a bad one with the good season we had last year i thought that we would have shot of doing something big but in the end we finished one place above relegation with was shocking. I got us a parent club from South Korea in FC Seoul who pay us every year to help us with extra income.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Despite good expectations for the season we found ourself in relegation dog fight all of the season.

FA Cup We Were shocking in this game got Beat by South China.

we shocking here got beat by tuen mun 5-3 .

Hong Kong League Cup Here we e lost one and drew one did not qualify.

Squad Yet again very in consistent. we were shocking players still on high contracts witch im trying to sort out.

Transfers got few players in on free transfers one guy bought from Club Albion which i hardly played due to being injured.

Key Player Profiles

Leung Hing Kit this guy is my new number one had an average season.

Adilson Got this guy on free transfer had good season lets see how he dose next season.

Jean-Jacques Kilama The rock at the Back solid all Season.

Lo Pak Kei the club captain had good season but could do better.

Caleb Ekwenugo the club's top goal scorer hope he dose better next season.

Career Overview

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Bromley Fc           England     Blue Square Bet South    15th    Sacked In Feb 
2011/12    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong    First Division    7th              None
2012/13    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong    First Division    8th       Won Senior Shield Cup
2013/14    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong    First Division    8th             none

Next Season

Try and be a bit more constant in the league, try and find a decent tactic for the team as one im using is clearly not working. try and finish higher than last two seasons.

End of Season Report 2014-2015

Wow what a season we had, We surprised everyone tipped us for relegation finished in 5th battle but we went on to stay up but not only that we won the Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield, Hong Kong League Cup, Hong Kong FA Cup, my first treble wining season too on this game. and i also Manager Of The Year

i am now a part of the clubs Favorited personal now witch i find quite an achievement for me as this has never happened to me do not know about you guys. the only down part was losing some of my first team players either due to contracts or injured players.

League Table we finished strong but our start was shocking out form for most of the season.

League Graph As you can see by the graph were we struggled.

Fa cup We awesome here we went to the final and won vs kitchee beat them 2-1.

League cup As we won this

Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield Again another competition we were set to lose in we went on to win it.

Squad Yet again very in consistent. we struggled at the start then i lost my key players due to being injured.

Transfers bought a few players in but nothing special.

Key Player Profiles

Leung Hing Kit this guy is my new number one had an good season.

Adilson Picked few injuries and bookings but had good first full season.

Tunde Seun Olokigbe new to the club my new first choice centrer forward after Caleb Ekwenugo left the club in the summer.

Career Overview

2011/12    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    7th              None
2012/13    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    8th   Won Senior Shield Cup
2013/14    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    8th              None   
2014/15    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   5th Senior Shield cup,League,Cup,FAC

Next Season

- Reduce the heavy wage budget/

- Try get another parent club

- Sell most of the deadwood

- defend our cups

Congrats with the treble and hope you continue to improve in the league as well :)
thanks and Yeah me too im just struggling with my 2 goalkeepers they are shocking first part season but good second part.

Good job on the treble DJ. And well done on sticking with it after a few hard seasons.

Hopefully you'll have a push for the title in a year or 2!

yeah the first few seasons we were shocking but think i am finding my feat now with this league the reputation of the league in Asia of the has gone up one from 84 to 83, so the league is improving a bit.

The Olokigbe link goes to Leung Hing Kit, but Chan Yiu Lun is 33 now and not getting any younger and is also using £400 pound of your wage budget so I would say get rid of Chan Yiu Lun.
sorry ill change that link and thanks

The Olokigbe link goes to Leung Hing Kit, but Chan Yiu Lun is 33 now and not getting any younger and is also using £400 pound of your wage budget so I would say get rid of Chan Yiu Lun.
thats the thing my squads getting older now as well witch is a bit frustrating as im trying to reduce the wage budget so can not get the better players in

End of Season Report 2015-2016

This Season started of with high hopes but we were shocking in the end our goalkeepers let us down again, so i decided to get shot of them and bring my younger goalkeers up and they were not bad at all.

League Table not a bad Finnish.

League Graph As you can see by the graph were we struggled yet again.

Fa cup We arubbish in this like

League cup we were defending champs n we were shocking in this.

Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield Again another competition we should of won but we did not.

Squad Again goalkeepers let us down so getting rid of them and getting new ones in

Key Player Profiles

Leung Hing Kit this guy is my new number one had a POOR season decided not to offer him new contract.

Chu KaKi solid player looking to retain him as an def mid next season.

Danilo Costa new to the club my new first choice centrer forward quality player.

Tunde Seun Olokigbe An orite Season could do better like

Career Overview

2011/12    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    7th              None
2012/13    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    8th   Won Senior Shield Cup
2013/14    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    8th              None   
2014/15    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   5th                 Senior Shield cup,League,Cup,FAC
2015/16    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   6th                 None

Next Season

- Reduce the heavy wage budget/ sort done

- Try get another parent club got

- Sell most of the deadwood almost done

- defend our cups

Archived