[FM11] Dave's Career Save

Vipertitan

Hong_Kong_Rangers_FC_crest-1.png

End of Season Report 2016-2017

Hi guys sorry about the delay in posting, i have been busy with work well anyway, the season was an ok season to be quite honest we won cup again, got took over by a consortium and finished fairly good league spot as well.

League Table think we finished here due to me keep changing formation a lot.

League Graph As you can see by the graph we did ok but could done better.

League cup [/b] we were defending champs n we were shocking

Fa cup We arubbish in this like

Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield we won this like yeah.

Squad Again goalkeepers let us down so getting rid of them and getting new ones in and trying to get better ones in still.

Key Player Profiles

Danilo Costa this guy is my new star striker he got 10 goals this season witch i thought was pritty decent.

Koji Honda solid player looking to retain him as an def mid next season.

Jean-Jacques Kilama My rock yet again for his age he is solid.

Adilson the heart of the midfield Class.

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Bromley Fc           England     Blue Square Bet South    15th    Sacked In Feb 
2011/12    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    7th              None
2012/13    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    8th   Won Senior Shield Cup
2013/14    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    8th              None   
2014/15    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   5th                 Senior Shield cup,League,Cup,FAC
2015/16    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   6th                 None
2016/17    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   5th      Won Senior Shield Cup 

Next Season

1- Find a decent goalkeeper.

2- Find a decent left winger.

3- Find a decent back up for costa.

Another steady season in HK :thup:. A nice drubbing for South China in the Senior Shield final too! :D I'm not sure if you're aware but Chinese players only take two years to gain HK citizenship which could make it easier to gain success (as the standard of Chinese players is a lot better than HK players) rather than signing other foreigners. You've just got to find the Chinese players first! :D

Another steady season in HK :thup:. A nice drubbing for South China in the Senior Shield final too! :D I'm not sure if you're aware but Chinese players only take two years to gain HK citizenship which could make it easier to gain success (as the standard of Chinese players is a lot better than HK players) rather than signing other foreigners. You've just got to find the Chinese players first! :D
yeah was good to beat them as they seam to b the best team in the league like. hope can beat them this season coming

i will be posting few screenshots of players im interested in brining to the club but the home grown rule i went over the limit

Without a doubt FC Seoul.

If you signed Chinese players, you'd only have to wait a couple of years before they'd qualify for HK citizenship, allowing you to have more foreigners in your squad. The only thing with signing other foreigners that aren't Chinese is that you've got to wait 7 years before they'd qualify for HK citizenship. Just a thought.

Without a doubt FC Seoul.

If you signed Chinese players, you'd only have to wait a couple of years before they'd qualify for HK citizenship, allowing you to have more foreigners in your squad. The only thing with signing other foreigners that aren't Chinese is that you've got to wait 7 years before they'd qualify for HK citizenship. Just a thought.

foreigners rule is stupid i think in football but yeah i am looking into buying few Chinese players this season tried to get few Koreans in on loan but none wanted to come :@(

• 3 weeks later...

End of Season Report 2017-2018

He again sorry about delay been going to few summer raves .... anyway the seasons finished now we had a really good season this season

League Table think we finished here due to me changing formation to a 4 3 1 witch to be fair worked grate .

League Graph As you can see by the graph we did ok.

League cup[/b] we qualified but did not make it to final.

Fa cup We arubbish in this like got beat by second division team .

Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield we won this last yeah and lost this year.

Squad this season we were simply grate could not ask for any better from my players.

Key Player Profiles

Danilo Costa this guy is class striker he got 10 goals this season again witch i thought was pritty decent.

Chan Fu Shing solid player my new rock in my defence

Chan Ho Man

Jacques Kilama left the club looking to bring this guy as my replacement hopefully he can step up this season.

Wu Hui My no 1 goalkeeper only just though quite solid

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Bromley Fc           England     Blue Square Bet South    15th    Sacked In Feb 
2011/12    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    7th              None
2012/13    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    8th   Won Senior Shield Cup
2013/14    Hong Kong Rangers   Hong Kong   First Division    8th              None   
2014/15    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   5th                 Senior Shield cup,League,Cup,FAC
2015/16    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   6th                 None
2016/17    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   5th      Won Senior Shield Cup 
2017/18    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   3Rd                 None  

Next Season

1- Find a decent right back.

2- Find a decent left winger.

3- Find a decent back up for costa.

End of Season Report 2018-2019

Finally what a season were we crowned League Champions at last!.

League Table think we finished here due to me changing formation to a 4 3 1 witch to be fair worked grate we crowed champions .

League Graph As you can see by the graph we simply class .

League cup[/b] we got beat by tws

Fa cup got beat by team who got relegated in HKFC.

Hong Kong Senior Challenge ShieldGot Beat by South China seams like can not beat them.

Squad This Season we were crowned champions and squad was my best yet.

Key Player Profiles

Danilo Costa this guy is class striker he got 13 goals this season again witch i thought was decent.

Chan Fu Shing Was pritty good form all season by him.

Beto FronzaMy Capitan And hes class.

Lee Chi Man My no 1 goalkeeper only just though quite a good season i think.

Career Overview

2017/18    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division   3Rd                 None
2018/19    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division    1St         Champions  

Next Season

this is my last season under contract with HKR so either leave at end contract or stay. i defend my championship first and see.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry guys been playing on this game did two seasons so here is my updates

End of Season Report 2019-2020

After last seasons championship wining side we were excepted to do well but we did bad finishing in 5th position witch was bad.

League Table this was shocking finnish after last season exploits

League Graph As you can see by the graph we simply rubbish .

League cup[/b] we won one lost one here.

Fa cup got beat by in this after disappointing game.

Hong Kong Senior Challenge ShieldGot Beat by Tao Po seams like can not beat them.

Squad This Season tipd to defend our title but we did not so rebulid in plan.

Key Player Profiles

Danilo Costa this guy is class striker he got 9 goals this season again witch i thought was a bit poor compared to last season.

Martin Rainer[/bthis gus was my back up center back also played in goal yes in goal .

Nicolas My no 1 goalkeeper only just though quite a good season i think after our little argument.

Tung Man Chung one of the best players this season had a good season.

B]Career Overview

2018/19    Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division    1St         Champions  
2020/21   Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division    5th 

SIZE=3]Next Season[/size]

this was a disappointing season so lets see if we can do a better job this year.

this is my last season in charge of Hong kong rangers

End of Season Report 2020-2021

last season was a bit of a disappointing season so in my last season as manager i wanted to go out on a high and i did we won the league again yeah.

League Table this was a much better season than ast season exploits went back to my favourite tactic and seamed to pay off

League Graph As you can see by the graph we at the top for most season .

League cup[/b] we lost this one straight out here.

Fa cup got beat by south china n this after disappointing game.

Hong Kong Senior Challenge ShieldGot Beat by Tao Po la.st season and this season we got beat by South china again.

Squad This Season we were crowned champions and squad was my best to yet as i rebuilt it in areas i needed to rebuild..

Key Player Profiles

]

Danilo Costa this guy is class striker he got 9 goals last season, i wanted more this season and he did not improve.

Manuel Silva [/bthis guy was bought in to bolster my midfield and he was fairly good.

John Harwood one of the best players this season had a good season.

Pachola back up keeper played second half season due to Nicolas getting injured.

Tunde Seun Olokigbe back up center forward did well to get few goals.

B]Career Overview

2020/21   Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division    5th 
2021/22   Hong Kong Rangers  Hong Kong  First Division    1sh          Champions Manager of the year 

SIZE=3]Next Season[/size]

after my contract up decided to apply for Havant & Waterlooville position as manager and i got it so thats me updated so far will update at end of the season

Archived