Brobs17 Ultimate 11.3 Tactic. Alot of craze about my Tactic on FM BASE!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I only played one game with this tactic but I was impressed with pretty much everything except corner defense (conceded two goals from corners, game ended 2:2, while I had 20 shots to their 5, terrible bad luck, but it's standard for me ;p). Will play around a bit with this over the weekend.

Strange how you conceded from corners, there defended as well as they can, I guess some things you just cannot stop! Glad you are enjoying the tactic though mate, which team are you?

Barcelona who??

totxbar.jpg

Think Harry Redknapp needs a heads up on my tactic to beat the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona in real!

Someone tested this tactic with spurs saying he won league having signed no players and scored something like 112 goals whilst only conceding 17. He won everything, he stated his best highlight was a 7-0 win against Man Utd at White Hart Lane!

Whats is the best to do, when i receive red card?

P.S.-> great tactic

It says in the post! But I'll say it again, I recommend taking the left-sided

Central midfielder off.... Currently testing whether it may be better taking the middle striker off but it's vital not to take the left or right sided striker off as they both mark there man, which keeps high pressure on the ball and usually forces the keeper to kick the ball up field from a goal kick.. Hope this helps. (a bit like how Barcelona do in real)

It really is a complete mixture, however if I were to say a position I would say the middle striker.

Would you say the middle striker links and feeds the two wide strikers more? Or is he getting on the end of stuff more?

I'm going to test this out, although it's with Liverpool and a lot of signings so I probably wont be providing particularly useful information to lower league managers. I'll let you know how I do anyway.

Brobs is it advised for the left striker to be left footed and the right striker to be right? or does it not matter? Also should the central striker be more of a target man type as I see Crouch scored 4 against Barcelona above.. cheers.

Brobs is it advised for the left striker to be left footed and the right striker to be right? or does it not matter? Also should the central striker be more of a target man type as I see Crouch scored 4 against Barcelona above.. cheers.

It really doesn't matter what the foot the striker is in my opinion... however it MAYBE better to play a left footer on the right hand side and a right footed striker on the left hand-side however i'm not too sure it makes a different. Also no its not vital to play a target man like striker there.. it will work whether hes a target man or poacher or any type of striker. I do recommend that the middle striker is quick but like I said it works with anyone so it isn't vital.

Would you say the middle striker links and feeds the two wide strikers more? Or is he getting on the end of stuff more?

I'm going to test this out, although it's with Liverpool and a lot of signings so I probably wont be providing particularly useful information to lower league managers. I'll let you know how I do anyway.

Bump.

Sorry guys didn't see this one. Yeah your middle striker is the striker who scores the most and gets on the end of a lot. They interlink with eachother, the middle striker creates chances for the other two and vice versa.

Sorry guys didn't see this one. Yeah your middle striker is the striker who scores the most and gets on the end of a lot. They interlink with eachother, the middle striker creates chances for the other two and vice versa.

Cheers.

One more thing - In the OP you say to use 'Wolfberg's' team talks. I'm presuming you mean Wolfsong's team talks? You might want to change it to stop any confusion. :thup:

Hey Brobs great tactic. For me surely M. Huges 10.3 successor. I also changed the offensive corner set up to the near post, more goals this way ;)

Only draw back, the yellow cards. I tried lowering tackling down a bit, but got much less possession.

Any tweaks you would consider for keepeing the score in an endgame (like when the opposition goes on 4 up front)?

Cheers.

One more thing - In the OP you say to use 'Wolfberg's' team talks. I'm presuming you mean Wolfsong's team talks? You might want to change it to stop any confusion. :thup:

Yes sorry I meant that, thanks for the heads up. (Sorry Wolfsong)

Hey Brobs great tactic. For me surely M. Huges 10.3 successor. I also changed the offensive corner set up to the near post, more goals this way ;)

Only draw back, the yellow cards. I tried lowering tackling down a bit, but got much less possession.

Any tweaks you would consider for keepeing the score in an endgame (like when the opposition goes on 4 up front)?

Thanks Hfive, that was my aim of how good I wanted my tactic to be.

The corner set-up is already set to this way, is it not?

Personally, I do not believe in tinkering with a tactic within a match no matter if the opposition change there formation to ultra attacking or even ultra defending or if you were winning or losing. I found that players often did not they were doing and conceded or didn't have an attack or have a key highlight for sometime. So I wouldn't recommend tweaking it in the match no matter of how the opposition plays. And tackling must be set on hard so the players dominate there zonal area of which they are in. This is why most of the players are set to 'zonal' 'no tight marking' due them to dominating there zonal area... if they were set to 'tight marking' players were often too bothered about the opposition player and didn't pay attention to there zonal area which left gaps. I found if tackling was set to 'normal' players often held off AI and didn't dominate there zonal areas.

Brobs great tactic using it with my Grimsby side in league two , predicted 22nd currently, switched over a month ago (on my save) and since then i havce took two league one teams out of the JPT & Fa Cup.

So i'm still getting used to the tactic but here's how ive been getting on (Beat in mind im predicted 22nd and meant to be losing most games i play in)

fmboard.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brobs, great tactic so far results are ok with Preston. Which positions do you use for the playmaker and target man? is it the middle striker and one of the centre mids?

he said nobody is put as playmaker and target man, read :)

Brobs great tactic using it with my Grimsby side in league two , predicted 22nd currently, switched over a month ago (on my save) and since then i havce took two league one teams out of the JPT & Fa Cup.

So i'm still getting used to the tactic but here's how ive been getting on (Beat in mind im predicted 22nd and meant to be losing most games i play in)

fmboard.jpg

Hey Wes, cannot see your screen shot but I'm sure your gettin on well. Glad to see you knocked bigger teams out of the cups. Are you attempting to get Grimsby to the very top?

Hey Wes, cannot see your screen shot but I'm sure your gettin on well. Glad to see you knocked bigger teams out of the cups. Are you attempting to get Grimsby to the very top?

Ahhh , ill try changing my link about then.

Yea trying to go from Blue Square Prem to top. Got promoted last year (different tactic) and currently top this year.

Picture should work know

Ahhh , ill try changing my link about then.

Yea trying to go from Blue Square Prem to top. Got promoted last year (different tactic) and currently top this year.

Picture should work know

Wow just saw your save that's brilliant. Glad you are gettin on well and good luck. Going to try that myself with Eastleigh town!

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for this tactic!

I'm in my forth season playing as Malmö FF in Sweden. I have been doing quite ok with my own tactic but it's been very inconsistent lately so when season four came around I decided to try this tactic out.

In Sweden you play spring to fall so at the end of season three, just before Christmas I was knocked out of the Champions League, finishing third in my group after AC Milan and Man U. So at the same time as the domestic league started I was also in the knock-out stages of the Euro league.

First knock-out stage I was drawn against Marseille:

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/malmffmotomstatistikmat.png/

Notice the shots on target and the CCCs.

Lost the second leg 3-2 but advanced to the next round.

Next up was Lokomotiv Moscow:

http://img171.imageshack.us/i/malmffmotlokomotivmoskv.png/

Dominant performance, once again a lot of CCCs.

Lost the second leg 3-1 but advanced once again.

Quarter finals against Stuttgart:

http://img836.imageshack.us/i/stuttgartmotmalmffinfor.png/

Tough game I was lucky to win. Still a lot of shots on target.

Won the home game 2-1 and advanced to the semis.

First leg against Lazio in Rome:

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/laziomotmalmffstatistik.png/

Once again a tough game but the strikers were on fire and gave us a comfortable home game. Won 2-1 and advanced to the finals!

Atletico Madrid were the opponents in the finals:

http://img849.imageshack.us/i/malmffmotatmadridstatis.png/

A dominant performance and a 90th minute goal from the centre striker gave us a highly unlikely Euro League trophy!

All these teams except Moscow are far better then my Malmö team if you judge them player by player but this tactic is truly amazing.

Here are my games since using this tactic:

http://img138.imageshack.us/i/malmffmalmffmatchprogra.png/

I do receive a lot of yellow and quite a few red cards but even with ten men the tactic still holds up nicely, as long as you keep 3 strikers on the field.

I think about 60-70% of the goals I concede are from set pieces, especially corners. The rest of the goals usually comes from the fullbacks getting caught out of position.

Thanks again for this awesome tactic!

Nah I tried it in a polish team Śląsk Wrocław (predicted to finish 9th), and after one season I've ended up 8th. Doesn't mean the tactic is bad, it just apparently doesn't work with very poor teams.

Nah I tried it in a polish team Śląsk Wrocław (predicted to finish 9th), and after one season I've ended up 8th. Doesn't mean the tactic is bad, it just apparently doesn't work with very poor teams.

Very strange that.. I tested it with Levante (no signings) worst team in la liga and came 4th and made champions league, external factors may effect tactics on this FM patch such as morale or the quality of coaching, not to sure!

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for this tactic!

I'm in my forth season playing as Malmö FF in Sweden. I have been doing quite ok with my own tactic but it's been very inconsistent lately so when season four came around I decided to try this tactic out.

In Sweden you play spring to fall so at the end of season three, just before Christmas I was knocked out of the Champions League, finishing third in my group after AC Milan and Man U. So at the same time as the domestic league started I was also in the knock-out stages of the Euro league.

First knock-out stage I was drawn against Marseille:

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/malmffmotomstatistikmat.png/

Notice the shots on target and the CCCs.

Lost the second leg 3-2 but advanced to the next round.

Next up was Lokomotiv Moscow:

http://img171.imageshack.us/i/malmffmotlokomotivmoskv.png/

Dominant performance, once again a lot of CCCs.

Lost the second leg 3-1 but advanced once again.

Quarter finals against Stuttgart:

http://img836.imageshack.us/i/stuttgartmotmalmffinfor.png/

Tough game I was lucky to win. Still a lot of shots on target.

Won the home game 2-1 and advanced to the semis.

First leg against Lazio in Rome:

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/laziomotmalmffstatistik.png/

Once again a tough game but the strikers were on fire and gave us a comfortable home game. Won 2-1 and advanced to the finals!

Atletico Madrid were the opponents in the finals:

http://img849.imageshack.us/i/malmffmotatmadridstatis.png/

A dominant performance and a 90th minute goal from the centre striker gave us a highly unlikely Euro League trophy!

All these teams except Moscow are far better then my Malmö team if you judge them player by player but this tactic is truly amazing.

Here are my games since using this tactic:

http://img138.imageshack.us/i/malmffmalmffmatchprogra.png/

I do receive a lot of yellow and quite a few red cards but even with ten men the tactic still holds up nicely, as long as you keep 3 strikers on the field.

I think about 60-70% of the goals I concede are from set pieces, especially corners. The rest of the goals usually comes from the fullbacks getting caught out of position.

Thanks again for this awesome tactic!

Wow thats awesome! Great to see a swedish club do so well in a european competition!

Very strange that.. I tested it with Levante (no signings) worst team in la liga and came 4th and made champions league, external factors may effect tactics on this FM patch such as morale or the quality of coaching, not to sure!

Might be. I'll probably try for a bit longer with other teams.

Archived