Mr Hough FM11.2 Winger tactic----RUSSIAN TWEAKS-----

Which version works best for you?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Which version works best for you?

i think 4-1-2-2-1 is the way to go in this version,it naturally gives strong defensively stability and although it only plays 1 striker it is explosive in attack

just made a newer version to the 2 versions i posted,doing a test with west ham,pre season beat shalke 5-1 and just battered inter milan 5-0,so far so good

opening league game home to man city,great result,beta them 2-0 i also had 2 goals ruled out for offside,18 shots to there 10

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just made a newer version to the 2 versions i posted,doing a test with west ham,pre season beat shalke 5-1 and just battered inter milan 5-0,so far so good

opening league game home to man city,great result,beta them 2-0 i also had 2 goals ruled out for offside,18 shots to there 10

what changes....screen please?!

Anyway, are you able to reccomend some good centerbacks ?

For feyenoord it will be hard to find quality cb's. You could try these if they want to come to your team that is :

Pichu atienza (big header cb, much potential)

Dedrick boyata (header CB with much potential)

Christian Zapata (fast CB)

Robert huth (big header CB)

Phil Jones ( big strong and fast, much potential)

Leonel galeano (fast CB, much potential)

Theres probably more but these are just a few that might wonna join your team, perhaps even going on loan.

For feyenoord it will be hard to find quality cb's. You could try these if they want to come to your team that is :

Pichu atienza (big header cb, much potential)

Dedrick boyata (header CB with much potential)

Christian Zapata (fast CB)

Robert huth (big header CB)

Phil Jones ( big strong and fast, much potential)

Leonel galeano (fast CB, much potential)

Theres probably more but these are just a few that might wonna join your team, perhaps even going on loan.

Thanks. I don't know if i will be able to sign one of those. What about Chrisitan Kum he is pretty fast and he might be useful for this tactic?

The russian I've seen that you have Omer Toprak in your Mainz, is he good enough? He is pacey for sure but his abilities of positioning and anticipiation are on low level atm.

Thanks. I don't know if i will be able to sign one of those. What about Chrisitan Kum he is pretty fast and he might be useful for this tactic?

The russian I've seen that you have Omer Toprak in your Mainz, is he good enough? He is pacey for sure but his abilities of positioning and anticipiation are on low level atm.

he's perfect, he will become better very fast

2.5 is amazing! I finished 9th first season with Blackpool, two signings - Alex Smithies and Dede (DC from Vasco... You can get him for free mid-season, but he's worth paying a little bit over a million to have him from the start of the season). Rafael on loan from Man Utd and Rafa (DM/MC from Getafe). Mid-season I received some transfer money and brought in Leonel Galeano (Independiente) and Leandro Somoza (Boca).

For the second season I got Palacios (listed by Tottenham), Verkhovtsov, Morimoto (Catania), Di Santo (Wigan), Jack Collison (West Ham) and probably my best signing was Antoine Griezmann from R Sociedad. He's been amazing for me on the left wing averaging 7.98 in the Premier League (gets a lot of assists from corners to Dede and that bumbs his rating quite a bit). I also had Rafael back on loan an John Fleck on loan from Rangers. I was UNBEATEN for 34 games in the Premier League, lost to Sunderland on game day 35, but I beat Wigan the next game and became champion. I also had won the Carling Cup and lost in extra time in the FA Cup semi-final to Tottenham (2-2 in regular time and 4-3 after ET). AMAZING.

2,5 version, same instructions as the first version?

so no OI

MP defensive positioning ????

minimum pitchsize???

Only change in the settings is: set all strikers and wingers????!!! as targetman

please explain why we set the wingers as targetman???

thanks, give it a try.

yep, everything as u mentioned it.

u set the wingers as target man , cuz u have just one striker and if ur striker is at the wing and not in the area he has to cross the ball, so he will cross it to one of the target man (this would be the wingers, who now act as strikers)

What success have people had with this tactic? as I am very intrested in using it. Also how simple is it to use, ie. What must you do before a match to use it?

End 1st season with Feyenoord, 2nc place and Netherlands Cup.

The russian, isn't a better idea to take of Offside trap as unless you are the best team in the league, it's basically sucide. I'm Blackpool and I stareted well, 2 draws against Tottenham and Everton. However just played against Man Utd and every chance they had was either from a mistake, whihc is natural or the Offside Trap...

• 2 weeks later...
I still didn't tried the tactic in small teams, will do it in a near future

I am using this with Luton in BSP.

Offcourse I have changed most of the team with free signings and some loans.

I am in start December and at 1st place.

I have entered the 3rd round in the FA-cup beating a Championship team and 2 1st div. teams.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived