Mr Hough FM11.2 Winger tactic----RUSSIAN TWEAKS-----

Which version works best for you?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Which version works best for you?

you need 3 strikers, 2 good ones (one on the pitch, one on the bench) and a third promising wonderkid to make sure that you got enough players if one gets injured. I would advice you to sell some of your strikers and invest the money into a solid defence

I love your newest tweaks and haven't lost since I started using them.

I have great 1st place wings and try to use my "leftover"-strikers as reserves for these positions.

I think that if I put my wings as targetmen along with the strikers the attack seems more fluid.

Before I set them as TM I sometimes saw that if my striker had dropped back and my wing was in a good contra-position, the ball would be played back to the striker instead of getting the contra-chance.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only won one freindly with Liverpool with this tactic which was 1-0 away to Raith Rovers. Rest of the matches i lost, without even scoring in them?

and maybe you need to play more competitive matches with the tactic, not only a few friendlies. Players need to accomodate to the new instructions.

I changed focus passing (Team Instructions) to down both flanks, my team seems to create more CCC's now

very similar to my conversion of mr houghs,i have only tested mine with man utd and went first season unbeaten in the prem conceding 18 goals.Need to test with lower reputated team really.

i have my striker 2 notches less than the wingers,also the wingers on roam from position,our defense mentalites are the same but i have my mc 1 notch higher than you,also i have them on run with ball mixed as they will move closer to the goal and will limit long range shots aswell.

also my wingers have creative freedom on mixed and the striker on much

works well for me getting a lot of goals from the wingers,they need good finishing as they will have lots of chances to score,i play rooney wide left and is awesome

I'm playing as Liverpool at the moment, using Hazard and a mix of Joe Cole, Rodriguez, and Kuyt on the wings, with Kadlec, Carroll, and Saurez up front.

Hazard is doing well, has scored one and is assisting well, and most the goals i have managed to score have come from the midfield through Gerrard.

What type of striker is best used?

Love how solid it is in defense though, have only conceded one CCC in 3 games, albeit against fairly poor opposition.

Many thanks.

I'm playing as Liverpool at the moment, using Hazard and a mix of Joe Cole, Rodriguez, and Kuyt on the wings, with Kadlec, Carroll, and Saurez up front.

Hazard is doing well, has scored one and is assisting well, and most the goals i have managed to score have come from the midfield through Gerrard.

What type of striker is best used?

Love how solid it is in defense though, have only conceded one CCC in 3 games, albeit against fairly poor opposition.

Many thanks.

you need fast technically strong strikers like rossi,torres, vanger love, tevez....

very similar to my conversion of mr houghs,i have only tested mine with man utd and went first season unbeaten in the prem conceding 18 goals.Need to test with lower reputated team really.

i have my striker 2 notches less than the wingers,also the wingers on roam from position,our defense mentalites are the same but i have my mc 1 notch higher than you,also i have them on run with ball mixed as they will move closer to the goal and will limit long range shots aswell.

also my wingers have creative freedom on mixed and the striker on much

works well for me getting a lot of goals from the wingers,they need good finishing as they will have lots of chances to score,i play rooney wide left and is awesome

are you referring to V1 or V2 ?

i have downloaded it and will take a look tomorrow,i tried counter attack and for some reason my players fitness levels at full time was in the 50% region,a bug or whether it as just hammering the f*ck out of my players i dont know

loaded my game up and took a peak at your version 2,your centre halves are bot he the same and 3 notches lesser than full backs,that working for you.

I am a fan of fullbacks and one centre half all on the same mentality with the other centre half 1 or 2 notches less.

your striker is setup quite different to mine might have a look at your setup,not lot at all really between my setup and yours.

at the weekend i am going to do some testing to see if i can go stronger,

origanally i used team mentality attacking set same as you have,have another tactic with last click of normal before attacking mentality and on last click of defense,switching between tactics when i felt the need to.Do you just use the 1?presume you do,have you thought about a 2nd to use for tougher away games?

loaded my game up and took a peak at your version 2,your centre halves are bot he the same and 3 notches lesser than full backs,that working for you.

I am a fan of fullbacks and one centre half all on the same mentality with the other centre half 1 or 2 notches less.

your striker is setup quite different to mine might have a look at your setup,not lot at all really between my setup and yours.

at the weekend i am going to do some testing to see if i can go stronger,

origanally i used team mentality attacking set same as you have,have another tactic with last click of normal before attacking mentality and on last click of defense,switching between tactics when i felt the need to.Do you just use the 1?presume you do,have you thought about a 2nd to use for tougher away games?

yep i use just one tactic, maybe i will try to set up an away tactic for stronger opponents, but i think if u put this tactic on defensive it will stop scoring

is it just me or does this years fm sus your tactics out far too easily,

with this tactic using V2 i played 20 won 18 drew 1 lost 1

now in my past ten games ive played 10 won 1 drew 3 lost 6

whats going on not even a season and the game have figured out the tactics cmon its not even realistic

commenting on this tactic however when this works it has to be one of the best tactics out on these forums if not the best

is it just me or does this years fm sus your tactics out far too easily,

with this tactic using V2 i played 20 won 18 drew 1 lost 1

now in my past ten games ive played 10 won 1 drew 3 lost 6

whats going on not even a season and the game have figured out the tactics cmon its not even realistic

commenting on this tactic however when this works it has to be one of the best tactics out on these forums if not the best

i already have an idea how to deal with that problem, wait for tomorrow mate ;)

With V2 started with Atletico Roma; they are predicted 11th in serie C1/B (third division italy)

I get lots of red and yellow cards, i started loosing out italian cup and serie C cup but league I am first after 12 games... thus its really good

however I am gonna switch to V1 and see how it goes

awesome tactic! Won ligue 1 with Nice first season out of both cups (league cup quarter finals) and french cup 4th round (against lyon)

second season won everything !!

third season won everything possible !! incredible

which tactic? originial one or v2? nice achievement btw

just finished my first season with this and it was slipping at the end of the season like i posted before

but i still managed to win the league (i am woking by the way so it works for lower league clubs aswell)

what i noticed is that my cb aswad thomas played 37 games and scored an amazing 18 goals, i think thats quality lol.

Also wondering what you plan on doing tonight when you posted to me yesterday "you have an idea on how to fix that" when i was talking about the game figuring out the tactics

just finished my first season with this and it was slipping at the end of the season like i posted before

but i still managed to win the league (i am woking by the way so it works for lower league clubs aswell)

what i noticed is that my cb aswad thomas played 37 games and scored an amazing 18 goals, i think thats quality lol.

Also wondering what you plan on doing tonight when you posted to me yesterday "you have an idea on how to fix that" when i was talking about the game figuring out the tactics

what i did is creating exactly the same tactic but changing the player instructions of the cm's, so now the right cm has long shots on mixed and the left on rarely.

then i switch between the two tactics, basically the two of them are identical but it tricks the game engine

what i did is creating exactly the same tactic but changing the player instructions of the cm's, so now the right cm has long shots on mixed and the left on rarely.

then i switch between the two tactics, basically the two of them are identical but it tricks the game engine

sounds good m8 ya sneaky little devil, hope it works m8

thanks bud

when i will finish preparing for my exams ;)

before i do so, u should try this

http://www.filefront.com/17889138/Mr Hough FM11.2 Unbeaten Tactic-russian tweaks-V2.1 (Mainz, Jan 2012).tac

there is one tweak in it, but for me it creates more CCC's now

I try this now,

played 6 mtaches With my struggeling Roda JC side

Won 5 lose 1

scored 24 goals lost againt Fiorentina (away) 2-3 we missed penalty

thanks man, keep you updated

ps: version 2.1 is better than version 2 IMO

yep i use just one tactic, maybe i will try to set up an away tactic for stronger opponents, but i think if u put this tactic on defensive it will stop scoring

had a look at your version 2.1,your central mids are set the same as mine apart from closing down and tackling,mine are on hard tackling,our versions as i said before are very similar,i have implied your defence setup with the 2 centre halves deeper than the full backs and is working very well

you have your striker same mentality as wingers,i have my striker 2 notches deeper so he is closer to the central mids,may look to change that though

what i find good in the attacking is the wingers i have roam from position,set to cut inside which results in a lot of goals from them,play rooney on the left wing and is scoring for fun,obviously you need a winger with good finishing attribute to get the most from this,

another thing my full backs are set to hug touch line so they are always out wide which i think you need when wingers are cutting inside,will send you a link later of mine if you want and take a look

here is a link to my original tactic

http://www.filefront.com/17898762/mr hough 11.2 winger tweaked to 4-1-2-2-1 v1.0 (Man Utd, Feb 2012).tac

here is a link to my tweak with some ideas from you

http://www.filefront.com/17898766/mr hough 11.2 winger tweaked to 4-1-2-2-1 v1.1 (Man Utd, Feb 2012).tac

version 1.0 i went a full premier league season unbeaten with man utd conceding only 18 goals and scoring 90+,also winning the champions league and league cup,yes maybe an advantage being man utd but still to go a season unbeaten is superb

2nd season with the tweaks 24 games in and lost 2 games,both 1-0,to chelsea and blackburn,i dominated and was unluck to lose but thats football i suppose

dmc : heading tackling passing marking work rate teamwork first touch pace , everything at least 12

gk : reflexes one on ones handling aerial ability , everything at least 13

depends what level you are playing at,in top flight i.e premier league it has always been reccomended 16+ in the specific attribute to suit it's position,

so a defender for example 16 in tackling,heading,decisions,marking etc,

say championship maybe 12-14 coca cola league 1 10-12 maybe

had a look at your version 2.1,your central mids are set the same as mine apart from closing down and tackling,mine are on hard tackling,our versions as i said before are very similar,i have implied your defence setup with the 2 centre halves deeper than the full backs and is working very well

you have your striker same mentality as wingers,i have my striker 2 notches deeper so he is closer to the central mids,may look to change that though

what i find good in the attacking is the wingers i have roam from position,set to cut inside which results in a lot of goals from them,play rooney on the left wing and is scoring for fun,obviously you need a winger with good finishing attribute to get the most from this,

another thing my full backs are set to hug touch line so they are always out wide which i think you need when wingers are cutting inside,will send you a link later of mine if you want and take a look

here is a link to my original tactic

http://www.filefront.com/17898762/mr hough 11.2 winger tweaked to 4-1-2-2-1 v1.0 (Man Utd, Feb 2012).tac

here is a link to my tweak with some ideas from you

http://www.filefront.com/17898766/mr hough 11.2 winger tweaked to 4-1-2-2-1 v1.1 (Man Utd, Feb 2012).tac

version 1.0 i went a full premier league season unbeaten with man utd conceding only 18 goals and scoring 90+,also winning the champions league and league cup,yes maybe an advantage being man utd but still to go a season unbeaten is superb

2nd season with the tweaks 24 games in and lost 2 games,both 1-0,to chelsea and blackburn,i dominated and was unluck to lose but thats football i suppose

i will try a few things, but it will take a certain time before i come up with V3, anyways thanks for this information, i will try to make the best out of it

i will try a few things, but it will take a certain time before i come up with V3, anyways thanks for this information, i will try to make the best out of it

i think 4-1-2-2-1 is the way to go in this version,it naturally gives strong defensively stability and although it only plays 1 striker it is explosive in attack

Archived