[FM11] The Ice Cream Dream, The Rise Of Icelandic Football

Flamers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kfklogo.png

Season 19 July Half Season Update - Urvalsdeild:

Results | League Table

Our fantastic European run came at the expense of poor domestic form. We are still unbeaten in the league but 5-3-0 really isn't good enough. I am starting to think that this challenge is impossible to right now. I can't seem to keep up with playing 2 domestic cups, a league and European football.

Now from that moan to a piece about the EURO Cup.

After our exit from the Champions League I was a bit down hearted but the draws were nice to us and saw us sail through to the final where we met Inter. I knew this was going to be a hard game and it was. We managed to stop the scoring until the 42nd minute when there striker rounded 3 of our players to score a marvellous goal. We then went on to conceded two further scrappy goals. Then Inter seemed to switch off a bit, sensing this was the right time to attack I did and we caught them on the break bringing it back to 3-1. With the momentum now behind us we kept attacking but it wasn't to be. Overall the better team one but it would have been nice to beat them.

Finances | Transfers

Erhan Kurtulus, also known as King K for his scoring record at the start of this season, is no longer a KFK player. It took a £48m bid from Arsenal to take him away. A world class defender and will be missed badly. We now have £63m slooshing around in our bank with nothing to spend it upon. The EURO Cup final appearance doesn't seemed to have increased the club rep by as much as I would like.

I will see out this season with KFK but I'm not sure how much further I can go.

£48m is insane! Sad he's gone though, King K was awesome :(

Shame about the Europa final as well, but a hell of an achievement to get there! Should give you a very nice boost in the rankings for next season - I think if you make it to 2nd seeds in the Champions League group you'll qualify from them far more regularly.

I wasn't intending on letting him go but £48m is a huge sum of money and there are some real talents coming through :)

That was also the 4th biggest transfer so far!

Well done on getting to the final in the Europa League, great achievement for an Icelandic club :thup:

I agree that it might be difficult to spend all that money, I suppose you'll need a big reputation boost for the Icelandic competitions to get any 'World Class' quality in. Still, £48m is a great price to get :)

kfklogo.png

Season 19 Review - Uravlsdeild:

League Results | Icelandic Cup Deildabikar Results | Icelandic Cup VISA-Bikar Results | Icelandic Supercup Result | European Results | League Table

Possibly the worst season in a while. We really struggled in some matches for no apparent reason. It's probably something to do with the amount of under 20's I am being forced to field. Hopefully this will get better in future as they all mature and the club reputation rises so they don't get poached.

We were ranked as 100-1 outsiders, it's nice to see that they have so much faith in last years EURO Cup Runners Up! Mygroup isn't the easiest in the world as you can see by my results.

The awards that we claimed this season were: the top Golden Boot , the top Footballer of the Year, three Young Players of the Year, I won Manager of the Year and 6 players in Team of the Year!!

Finances | Transfers

I feel wish I had something to buy but I don't. £72m is jsut sitting there and I know my chairman will probably take £20m this season.

A lot of transfers, a lot of very good prospects in and some huge transfers out. That last £14k player in is incredible as you will see in the Pre Season update.

Key Players

1. Ousmane Soumah. What can you say, when I said I wasn't sure if he could take over from Bastardo I really wasn't seeing his skill. He is incredible. Blisteringly quick now as well!

2. Karsten Schwarz. The man in the number 1 jersey but he is being rotated with my new keeper now so will get less game time.

3. Milutin Damjanovic. With the rest of my defenders barely at puberty it has been the Montenegrin's job to keep them defending. He hasn't really been special but has organised the defence well.

Youth Players

1. Johann Hallgrimmson. Huge drop in value, probably due to the lack of games, it's a real shame to see him rot.

2. Garðar Sævarsson. Another season on loan, hopefully he will break into the Iceland squad soon.

If you want any more screenshots then just ask me.

League History

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|SEASON    |CLUB                |LEAGUE                       |FINAL POSITION            |EXPECTED POSITION                |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|2010      |KFK                 |3. Deild Karla B Rioill      |2nd                       | Not Judging, Joined In July     | 
|2011      |KFK                 |3. Deild Karla B Rioill      |1st Promoted via Playoffs | Media 4th, Board Title Challenge| 
|2012      |KFK                 |2. Deild Karla               |6th                       |12th, Attempt To Avoid Relegation| 
|2013      |KFK                 |2. Deild Karla               |3rd                       | Media 11th, Top Half Finish     | 
|2014      |KFK                 |2. Deild Karla               |1st Promoted              | Media 8th, Title Challenge      | 
|2015      |KFK                 |1. Deild Karla               |3rd                       | Media 11th, Avoid Relegation    | 
|2016      |KFK                 |1. Deild Karla               |3rd                       | Media 10th, Title Challenge     | 
|2017      |KFK                 |1. Deild Karla               |1st Promoted              | Media 7th, Title Challenge      | 
|2018      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |2nd EURO Cup              | Media 11th, Avoid Relegation    | 
|2019      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |2nd EURO Cup              | Media 6th, Title Challenge      | 
|2020      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 5th, Title Challenge      | 
|2021      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 2nd, Title Challenge      | 
|2022      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2023      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2024      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2025      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2026      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2027      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2028      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st CL EURO Cup Finals    | Media 1st, Winner               | 

Flamers

Excellent result in the EURO Cup! Bettered my semi-final appearance from a couple seasons ago! Well done.

Use the money to improve things, like the stadium. More prestige from things like that I think helps your club reputation, and thus your league's reputation. :)

Yep. All stadium options are greyed out so I have hit my max expandable capacity. Sucks... My Youth is State of the Art and training is Top. Youth recruitment is established. I have filled my quota of staff as well. I am now just spending it on high rep players who I have to pay wages over the odds for but it seems to be working. I managed to sign a player when he had an offer from Real Madrid!

kfklogo.png

Season 20 Prevue - Urvalsdeild:

Results | Expectations | Media Expectations

Qualified this season to one of the hardest draws ever. More on that later.

Finances | Transfers

Only £12.5m this season.

More youths coming in.

Squad

The star ratings are falling but that is due to my best players becoming better.

Squad

Claudio Sánchez GK Now my third keeper, he can still perform when called upon but that is getting rarer and rarer.

Michal Wawrzyniak GK Out on loan as per normal.

Karsten Schwarz GK Still first choice, but only just. It's mainly due to the fact he feels the pressure less.

New Buba Conateh GK I have been wanting for Conateh for 2 seasons now, he was scouted at 16 and instantly signed up. I got he for a tiny £14k!

Slobodan Jevremovic D R/C Got 2 games last season and hardly surprising if you look at the rest of my defence.

Jon Karanka D R/L/C He has only ever made 6 appearances in his career, all for me. He is looking more and more like a useful backup though.

New Mauricio Cornejo D R/C A youth prospect, brought in to give me more depth.

Hüseyin Kahraman D R/C, WB R Looks to be the best prospect, he is getting plenty of game time to help him develop.

Milutin Damjanovic D C Still plodding along but is being caught by youngsters ever quicker.

Cicinho D C Not much more development to come according to my assistant, hopefully he should be fine as cover though.

Mark Chabalala D C He never really got the opportunities he needed but still makes a few appearances every season.

Garðar Sævarsson D C Might be off the Fram this season which will be good for him.

New David Hernández D C On loan from Utd last season, I paid £5m for him and he looks really quite good.

Federico González D C, DM, M C Seems to have matured a lot this season, looking as if he might have been worth £5m after all.

New Bruno D C, DM, M C Another one of these massively hyped signings. Hopefully the £11m I spent was well spent.

New Nicolás Barreto D C, DM, M C Another young midfielder in, £750k from Olimpo.

New Bigu D L, WB L, M L He could be one of the greatest players in the world, £650k for a future Brazil international.

Rui Abreu WB L, M L, AM L Played a lot of games last season and did quite well. But with Bigu here this season it's back to backup dutys for Abreu.

Mariano Salomón DM, M C He won't sign for any other clubs and is just annoying me now.

Gustavo DM, M C Now capped by Iceland. Still can't get rid of him.

Thierry Diaby DM, M C He made me eat my worlds, he now has 5 senior caps.

New Caetano DM, M C Ex Utd player who I had one loan, when he was given a free transfer I snapped him up.

New Fonseca DM, M C Honestly I don't know why I brought him. Hopefully he can rise in value and I can sell for a profit.

New Alexandr Ivanov DM, M C A young Russian who looks like he could be half decent.

Martín Fontana DM, M C, AM C Another great season last year, definitely worth the £6m I paid for him.

Thabo Nhlapo M L, AM L/C, ST On the way out.

Jurica Tomljenovic M R, AM R A bit too aggressive sometimes, getting himself double yellowed in 75 seconds vs Barce.

New Edgar González M R, AM R Another winger with prospects. He gets some game time as none of my wingers have high enough Stamina yet.

New Edgar González M L, AM L He will now get far less game time due to Bigu's arrival but at the tail end of last season he was rotating well with Arbeu.

New Sasa Marjanovic M C, AM C Should take over proceedings in the AMC slot in the future.

Ousmane Soumah AM R, ST He is now starting to form a legend, breaking all scoring records last season and currently the to scorer in the Champions League. I have been offered over £20m for him but he hasn't moved.

New Oleg Panin AM R/C, ST Future star material, unsure if I should train him as a fast striker or target man, either way a strength increase won't hurt.

Rodrigo ST My second choice fast striker, far more accurate than Bastardo.

Dunga ST Trying to get rid of him.

Franklin Bastardo ST Failing down the pecking order recently, still a legend though.

Carlos Chávez ST On the way out.

New Derlis Bareiro ST When I signed him he had 2 youth caps and 3 goals. He's that good.

Youth Spotlight

None, carp again.

Flamers

kfklogo.png

Season 20 January February and March Update - Urvalsdeild:

Results | Finances

We were knocked out out 7-6 by AC Milan, we put up a huge fight in the away leg winning 4-1 but losing 6-2 at home never helps.

Still rolling in it.

Transfers | Squad

No one sold, a Brazilian D/WB R come who I had signed 2 years ago. He will be converted into a DC, touted to be the next Rafinha.

Squad is massive but needed.

Just read this while sat in work, from start to finish. Was hoping it was going to see me through till home time but sadly not. Gutted to have reached the end.

Inspiring save you have here, I'm going to shop around for a similar database in an obscure nation (feel free to point me in the direction of one) but if one can't be found that's been as well put together as this one, I shall be downloading and starting my own Icelandic quest.

Your location is Lancaster, is that home town or Uni?

Edit: Might not be using the same DB at all. Could have sworn you'd linked it on the first page... Clearly not. Know where I might find it?

This is where I got all the leagues: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/240378-FM11-21(24)-Playable-leagues-(Balkan-Baltikum-ex-Russia-Scandinavia-etc)-v1.0?highlight=playable

I'm at Uni in Lancaster, my home town is Bury St Edmunds. I might put the link in my OP :p

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much :) It takes a while to run with all these leagues, even on a pretty powerful machine.

kfklogo.png

Season 20 July Half Season Update - Urvalsdeild:

Results | League Table

Still a bit bitter about the AC Milan result but the domestic form has been great.

It is nice to see that it's not just me who can be unbeaten as well, FH are and have a bigger stadium than we do I just found out!

We are now the 25th best club in Europe, that puts us 1 behind Lazio and 2 behind Arsenal!

Finances | Transfers

We seem to be turning a small profit this year and hopefully our chairman won't take too much!

I have had to manage finances quite well for over 15 seasons, I am only now starting to give players £20k+ p/w. That makes it quite hard to first attract and second to keep good players. The league is possibly too easy now, in fact I get bored playing most of the season but European football is really hard.

Thank you for the compliments :)

Just noticed this thread doesn't have a little white dot in the middle of the blue dot, despite me following this for quite a while. :eek:

Great stuff Flamers, really nice to see your success grow with the DLR and KFK carrying the rest of the league forward. :thup:

I have nearly finished the season but I have 2 exams in the next 2 weeks so it might take me a while to finish it completely. I have also brought Minecraft and a server, PM me if you want the IP :)

kfklogo.png

Season 20 Review - Uravlsdeild:

League Results | Icelandic Cup Deildabikar Results | Icelandic Cup VISA-Bikar Results | Icelandic Supercup Result | European Results | League Table

A far better season, it saw us claim the treble (or quadrupedal if you count the super cup!). In the league we managed a mammoth 95 goals in 22 games. So close to the magic 100 but there is always next year!

We also got over £1m for winning the Dieldbikar, it really shows that Icelandic football is getting some money behind it now!

As for Europe we are doing well so far, a 1-0 loss away at Real Madrid is a challenge for any team! The 1-1 draw with Dortmund was also incredibly pleasing.

We were ranked as 50-1 outsiders, once again it has improved which is nice. It seems like we are moving in the right direction. My group could be described as a "group of death" if Rosenborg weren't there.

The awards that we claimed this season were: the top Golden Boot , the top three Footballers of the Year, the top three Young Players of the Year, the Goal of the Year, came second Manager of the Year to the KR manager who was predicted to finish 6th, got through a round in Europe, got a a semi final and a final and 9 players in Team of the Year!! I think we could have got all of the players if we played a 4-4-2 but we don't.

Finances | Transfers

Our domestic wins are keeping us in the black with Europe just making profit.

A lot of loans to Morecambe, when I had a chance to pick them as my feeder club I had to. As you can see I am currently in Lancaster at university so picking a local team to me right now was great. Them being in the Championship is an added bonus!

Key Players

1. Ousmane Soumah. I didn't think it was possible to score 85 goals a season, clearly it is. I think I could sell his boots to any striker for millions.

2. Buba Conateh. Schawrzs' replacement, Schwarz has started moaning about not getting first team football, not surprising considering how good this guy is.

3. Bigu. Has slotted straight in to the left wing role, he is perfect really.

Youth Players

1. Johann Hallgrimmson. Startng to play some games but really is becoming an above average player, nothing more.

2. Garðar Sævarsson. A good season at Fram has seen him get a little better, still waiting on the Iceland call up.

League History

|SEASON    |CLUB                |LEAGUE                       |FINAL POSITION            |EXPECTED POSITION                |
|2010      |KFK                 |3. Deild Karla B Rioill      |2nd                       | Not Judging, Joined In July     | 
|2011      |KFK                 |3. Deild Karla B Rioill      |1st Promoted via Playoffs | Media 4th, Board Title Challenge| 
|2012      |KFK                 |2. Deild Karla               |6th                       |12th, Attempt To Avoid Relegation| 
|2013      |KFK                 |2. Deild Karla               |3rd                       | Media 11th, Top Half Finish     | 
|2014      |KFK                 |2. Deild Karla               |1st Promoted              | Media 8th, Title Challenge      | 
|2015      |KFK                 |1. Deild Karla               |3rd                       | Media 11th, Avoid Relegation    | 
|2016      |KFK                 |1. Deild Karla               |3rd                       | Media 10th, Title Challenge     | 
|2017      |KFK                 |1. Deild Karla               |1st Promoted              | Media 7th, Title Challenge      | 
|2018      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |2nd EURO Cup              | Media 11th, Avoid Relegation    | 
|2019      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |2nd EURO Cup              | Media 6th, Title Challenge      | 
|2020      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 5th, Title Challenge      | 
|2021      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 2nd, Title Challenge      | 
|2022      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2023      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2024      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2025      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2026      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2027      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2028      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st CL EURO Cup Finals    | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2029      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 

Flamers

kfklogo.png

The 20 Year Round Up

Now here we are, another 10 years on and another reflection of what has happened. This 10 years has been a period of much slow growth, probably due to the fact it is now far harder than it was for the first 10. However we are still growing. Our most noteable achievement has to be the EURO Cup Final apperance, we lsot but it was still amazing to be there! We are now becoming one of the most successful clubs in Icelandic history, having locked pretty much every other team out of the trophy cabinet this decade.

Players

To start with I will look at my goalkeepers, past and present.

Betir Olafsson He was my first goalkeeper and one that should really go down in club memory at without him we honestly wouldn't have been able to get promoted in my first full season in charge.

Rafael Claro My current goalkeeper wearing the number 1 jersey. As you can see his stats are much better in many key areas but he is much slower which does mean he does concede some really annoying goals. It is still an area I need to work on but he is a good shot stopper.

Buba Conateh Here you can really see the progression we are making, Claro was an Icon in my view (not the games) but the age of Conateh and his skill will see him rise to a club legend. With caps at his tender age it has made him very mature and keeps a cool head.

The second key area would have to be the striker, without a good striker your team won't score, without scoring you don't win.

Horour Guomundsson Other than having an impressive surname there wasn't really much going for him but at the level he was playing he was incredible.

Morten Thomsen This is one area in which we have made huge improvements, if I had Thomsen at the start I would have been scoring hundreds every season!

Ousmane Soumah I have typed his surname so many times when chatting on Steam about who is scoring it is second nature to me. 85 goals a season is impresive in any league and Soumah has managed just that. A true club legend. He has also saved us more times than I care to remember!

Club Status

Club Information 10 years on

Club Information 20 years on

We are now easily the richest club in Iceland, 35th in the World! It's nice to see the game recognising some of the legend strikers who have come through the club. Bastardo and Rodrigo are now peaking in there careers but I think they will see there days out here and hopefully will become backroom staff.

Past Winners

Urvalsdeild:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|SEASON    |Winner              |Runner Up                    |Third                     |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|2010      |FH                  |Fram (ISL)                   |Stjarnan                  |
|2011      |Breioablik          |Valur                        |Grindavik                 | 
|2012      |KR                  |FH                           |Valur                     | 
|2013      |KR                  |FH                           |Breioablik                | 
|2014      |Fram (ISL)          |Keflavik                     |Valur                     |
|2015      |Fram (ISL)          |Fylkir                       |Grindavik                 | 
|2016      |Fram (ISL)          |Valur                        |Por                       | 
|2017      |Fram (ISL)          |KR                           |Valur                     |
|2018      |Breioablik          |KFK                          |FH                        |
|2019      |FH                  |KFK                          |Valur                     |
|2020      |KFK                 |Breioablik                   |Por                       |
|2021      |KFK                 |KB (ISL)                     |Fram (ISL)                | 
|2022      |KFK                 |KB (ISL)                     |Breioablik                | 
|2023      |KFK                 |Breioablik                   |Pro                       | 
|2024      |KFK                 |KB (ISL)                     |Fram (ISL)                |
|2025      |KFK                 |Stjarnan                     |KB (ISL)                  | 
|2026      |KFK                 |Fram (ISL)                   |FH                        | 
|2027      |KFK                 |Stjarnan                     |Fram (ISL)                |
|2028      |KFK                 |Fram (ISL)                   |Prottur                   |
|2029      |KFK                 |KR                           |FH                        |

Icelandic Cup Deildabikar:

---------------------------------------------------------------
|SEASON    |Winner              |Runner Up                    |
|2010      |Selfoss             |IBV                          |
|2011      |Vikingur            |Grindavik                    |
|2012      |Valur               |Fram (ISL)                   |
|2013      |Grindavik           |Fylkir                       |
|2014      |Grindavik           |Njarovik                     |
|2015      |IA                  |Breioabik                    |
|2016      |KR                  |FH                           |
|2017      |KFK                 |Fram (ISL)                   |
|2018      |KFK                 |KB (ISL)                     |
|2019      |KA                  |KFK                          |
|2020      |KFK                 |FH                           |
|2021      |Fram (ISL)          |Valur                        |
|2022      |KFK                 |KB (ISL)                     |
|2023      |KB (ISL)            |KFK                          |
|2024      |HK                  |Vikingur                     |
|2025      |KFK                 |FH                           |
|2026      |KFK                 |Fram (ISL)                   |
|2027      |KFK                 |Valur                        |
|2028      |KFK                 |Afturelding                  |
|2029      |KFK                 |IA                           |

Icelandic Cup VISA-Bikar:

|SEASON    |Winner              |Runner Up                    |
|2010      |Valur               |Breioablik                   |
|2011      |Breioabik           |Selfoss                      |
|2012      |Keflavik            |Grindavik                    |
|2013      |Stjarnan            |Fjonir                       |
|2014      |Fram (ISL)          |KFK                          |
|2015      |Fram (ISL)          |Vikingur                     |
|2016      |Breioablik          |Stjarnan                     |
|2017      |FH                  |Vikingur                     |
|2018      |KA                  |Valur                        |
|2019      |KFK                 |Keflavik                     |
|2020      |KFK                 |FH                           |
|2021      |Breioabik           |Fram (ISL)                   |
|2022      |KFK                 |Grindavik                    |
|2023      |KFK                 |Vikingur O                   |
|2024      |KFK                 |KR                           |
|2025      |KFK                 |Breioablik                   |
|2026      |KFK                 |Breioablik                   |
|2027      |KFK                 |Arborg                       |
|2028      |KFK                 |IA                           |
|2029      |KFK                 |KR                           |

Past Winners Domestic Europe

Andorran First Division:

---------------------------------
|SEASON    |Winner              |
|2010      |Santa Coloma        |
|2011      |Santa Coloma        |
|2012      |Lusitans            |
|2013      |Lusitans            |
|2014      |Lusitans            |
|2015      |Lusitans            |
|2016      |Lusitans            |
|2017      |Lusitans            |
|2018      |Lusitans            |
|2019      |Lusitans            |
|2020      |Lusitans            |
|2021      |Lusitans            |
|2022      |Atletic d'Escaldes  |
|2023      |Lusitans            |
|2024      |Atletic d'Escaldes  |
|2025      |Atletic d'Escaldes  |
|2026      |Lusitans            |
|2027      |Lusitans            |
|2028      |Lusitans            |
|2029      |Atletic d'Escaldes  |

Belgian Pro League:

|2010      |Anderlecht          |
|2011      |Anderlecht          |
|2012      |Standard            |
|2013      |Anderlecht          |
|2014      |Club Brugge         |
|2015      |Anderlecht          |
|2016      |Anderlecht          |
|2017      |Genk                |
|2018      |Anderlecht          |
|2019      |Anderlecht          |
|2020      |Anderlecht          |
|2021      |Anderlecht          |
|2022      |Club Brugge         |
|2023      |Standard            |
|2024      |Club Brugge         |
|2025      |Standard            |
|2026      |Anderlecht          |
|2027      |Anderlecht          |
|2028      |Anderlecht          |
|2029      |Anderlecht          |

Czech First Division:

|2010      |Sparta Prague       |
|2011      |Sparta Prague       |
|2012      |Sparta Prague       |
|2013      |Slavia Prague       |
|2014      |Slavia Prague       |
|2015      |Sparta Prague       |
|2016      |Viktoria Pizen      |
|2017      |Sparta Prague       |
|2018      |Mlada Bolesav       |
|2019      |Sparta Prague       |
|2020      |Slavia Prague       |
|2021      |Sparta Prague       |
|2022      |Sparta Prague       |
|2023      |Sparta Prague       |
|2024      |Sparta Prague       |
|2025      |Sparta Prague       |
|2026      |Sparta Prague       |
|2027      |Sparta Prague       |
|2028      |Sparta Prague       |
|2029      |Sparta Prague       |

English premier Division (View Only):

|2010      |Chelsea             |
|2011      |Chelsea             |
|2012      |Man Utd             |
|2013      |Arsenal             |
|2014      |Chelsea             |
|2015      |Arsenal             |
|2016      |Chelsea             |
|2017      |Liverpool           |
|2018      |Chelsea             |
|2019      |Man City            |
|2020      |Chelsea             |
|2021      |Man City            |
|2022      |Chelsea             |
|2023      |Chelsea             |
|2024      |Chelsea             |
|2025      |Chelsea             |
|2026      |Man City            |
|2027      |Man City            |
|2028      |Man City            |
|2029      |Man City            |

Ligue 1 (view Only):

|2010      |OM                  |
|2011      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2012      |Paris Saint-Germain |
|2013      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2014      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2015      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2016      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2017      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2018      |AS Moanco FC        |
|2019      |AS Monaco FC        |
|2020      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2021      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2022      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2023      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2024      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2025      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2026      |Paris Saint-Germain |
|2027      |OM                  |
|2028      |Olympique Lyonnais  |
|2029      |Olympique Lyonnais  |

German First Division (View Only):

|2010      |FC Bayern           |
|2011      |FC Bayern           |
|2012      |FC Bayern           |
|2013      |FC Bayern           |
|2014      |FC Bayern           |
|2015      |FC Bayern           |
|2016      |FC Bayern           |
|2017      |Schalke             |
|2018      |FC Bayern           |
|2019      |FC Bayern           |
|2020      |Hoffenheim          |
|2021      |Dortmund            |
|2022      |Schalke             |
|2023      |Leverkusen          |
|2024      |FC Bayern           |
|2025      |Stuttgart           |
|2026      |Dortmund            |
|2027      |FC Bayern           |
|2028      |FC Bayern           |
|2029      |Dortmund            |

Eredivisie:

|2010      |FC Twente           |
|2011      |Ajax                |
|2012      |Feyenoord           |
|2013      |Feyenoord           |
|2014      |Feyenoord           |
|2015      |Ajax                |
|2016      |Ajax                |
|2017      |Ajax                |
|2018      |Feyenoord           |
|2019      |Ajax                |
|2020      |PSV                 |
|2021      |PSV                 |
|2022      |Ajax                |
|2023      |Ajax                |
|2024      |FC Twente           |
|2025      |Ajax                |
|2026      |Feyenoord           |
|2027      |Feyenoord           |
|2028      |Feyenoord           |
|2029      |Ajax                |

Serie A (View Only):

|2010      |Inter               |
|2011      |A.C. Milan          |
|2012      |A.C. Milan          |
|2013      |Florentina          |
|2014      |Napoli              |
|2015      |A.C. Milan          |
|2016      |Napoli              |
|2017      |Napoli              |
|2018      |Lazio               |
|2019      |A.C. Milan          |
|2020      |A.C. Milan          |
|2021      |Inter               |
|2022      |Inter               |
|2023      |Inter               |
|2024      |Lazio               |
|2025      |Juventus            |
|2026      |Juventus            |
|2027      |Juventus            |
|2028      |Juventus            |
|2029      |Lazio               |

Norwegian Premier Division:

|2010      |Rosenborg           |
|2011      |Valerenga           |
|2012      |Rosenborg           |
|2013      |Rosenborg           |
|2014      |Valerenga           |
|2015      |Rosenborg           |
|2016      |Rosenborg           |
|2017      |Rosenborg           |
|2018      |Rosenborg           |
|2019      |Rosenborg           |
|2020      |Stabaek             |
|2021      |Rosenborg           |
|2022      |Ranheim             |
|2023      |Lillestrom          |
|2024      |Valerenga           |
|2025      |Lillestrom          |
|2026      |Lillestrom          |
|2027      |Valerenga           |
|2028      |Rosenborg           |
|2029      |Lillestrom          |

Liga ZON Sarges:

|2010      |Benfica             |
|2011      |Benfica             |
|2012      |Proto               |
|2013      |Benfica             |
|2014      |Sporting CP         |
|2015      |Porto               |
|2016      |Benfica             |
|2017      |Porto               |
|2018      |Benfica             |
|2019      |Porto               |
|2020      |Maritimo            |
|2021      |Porto               |
|2022      |Sporting CP         |
|2023      |Sporting CP         |
|2024      |Porto               |
|2025      |Porto               |
|2026      |Porto               |
|2027      |Porto               |
|2028      |Sporting CP         |
|2029      |Porto               |

Romania Liga 1 Bergenbier (View Only):

|2010      |CFR Cluj            |
|2011      |Dinamo Buc.         |
|2012      |FC Timisoara        |
|2013      |Unirea Urziceni     |
|2014      |Rapid Buc.          |
|2015      |Steaua              |
|2016      |Steaua              |
|2017      |Steaua              |
|2018      |Steaua              |
|2019      |Steaua              |
|2020      |Steaua              |
|2021      |Steaua              |
|2022      |Steaua              |
|2023      |Steaua              |
|2024      |Steaua              |
|2025      |Steaua              |
|2026      |Steaua              |
|2027      |Steaua              |
|2028      |Steaua              |
|2029      |Rapid Buc.          |

Russian Premier League:

|2010      |Spartak Moscow      |
|2011      |CSKA Moscow         |
|2012      |CSKA Moscow         |
|2013      |Zenit               |
|2014      |CSKA Moscow         |
|2015      |Spartak Moscow      |
|2016      |Sparta Moscow       |
|2017      |Spartak Moscow      |
|2018      |CSKA Moscow         |
|2019      |CSKA Moscow         |
|2020      |Zenit               |
|2021      |CSKA Moscow         |
|2022      |Zenit               |
|2023      |CSKA Moscow         |
|2024      |CSKA Moscow         |
|2025      |Spartak Moscow      |
|2026      |CSKA Moscow         |
|2027      |Terek               |
|2028      |Zenit               |
|2029      |CSKA Moscow         |

Clydesdale Bank Premier League (View Only):

|2010      |Rangers             |
|2011      |Rangers             |
|2012      |Rangers             |
|2013      |Celtic              |
|2014      |Celtic              |
|2015      |Celtic              |
|2016      |Rangers             |
|2017      |Celtic              |
|2018      |Celtic              |
|2019      |Rangers             |
|2020      |Rangers             |
|2021      |Celtic              |
|2022      |Celtic              |
|2023      |Celtic              |
|2024      |Celtic              |
|2025      |Celtic              |
|2026      |Celtic              |
|2027      |Celtic              |
|2028      |Celtic              |
|2029      |Celtic              |

Liga BBVA (View Only):

|2010      |Barcelona           |
|2011      |Barcelona           |
|2012      |Barcelona           |
|2013      |Barcelona           |
|2014      |Barcelona           |
|2015      |R. Madrid           |
|2016      |Barcelona           |
|2017      |Barcelona           |
|2018      |Barcelona           |
|2019      |Barcelona           |
|2020      |Barcelona           |
|2021      |R. Madrid           |
|2022      |R. Madrid           |
|2023      |Barcelona           |
|2024      |Barcelona           |
|2025      |R. Madrid           |
|2026      |R. Madrid           |
|2027      |Barcelona           |
|2028      |At. Madrid          |
|2029      |R. Madrid           |

Swedish Premier Division:

|2010      |Helsingborg         |
|2011      |IFK Goteborg        |
|2012      |Malmo FF            |
|2013      |Hacken              |
|2014      |Hacken              |
|2015      |Assyriska           |
|2016      |IFK Goteborg        |
|2017      |AIK                 |
|2018      |Malmo FF            |
|2019      |Malmo FF            |
|2020      |Malmo FF            |
|2021      |Malmo FF            |
|2022      |Malmo FF            |
|2023      |Malmo FF            |
|2024      |Malmo FF            |
|2025      |Malmo FF            |
|2026      |Brommapojkarna      |
|2027      |Brommapojkarna      |
|2028      |Malmo FF            |
|2029      |Malmo FF            |

Turkish Premier Division:

|2010      |Bursaspor           |
|2011      |Besiktas            |
|2012      |Galatasaray         |
|2013      |Fenerbahce          |
|2014      |Fenerbahce          |
|2015      |Fenerbahce          |
|2016      |Besiktas            |
|2017      |Galatasaray         |
|2018      |Fenerbahce          |
|2019      |Fenerbahce          |
|2020      |Besiktas            |
|2021      |Galatasaray         |
|2022      |Besiktas            |
|2023      |Galatasaray         |
|2024      |Galatasaray         |
|2025      |Galatasaray         |
|2026      |Goztepe             |
|2027      |Fenerbahce          |
|2028      |Galatasaray         |
|2029      |Galatasaray         |

Vyshcha Liha:

|2010      |Shakhtar            |
|2011      |Dynamo Kyiv         |
|2012      |Shakhtar            |
|2013      |Dynamo Kyiv         |
|2014      |Shakhtar            |
|2015      |Shakhtar            |
|2016      |Shakhtar            |
|2017      |Shakhtar            |
|2018      |Shakhtar            |
|2019      |Shakhtar            |
|2020      |Shakhtar            |
|2021      |Shakhtar            |
|2022      |Shakhtar            |
|2023      |Shakhtar            |
|2024      |Shakhtar            |
|2025      |Shakhtar            |
|2026      |Shakhtar            |
|2027      |Shakhtar            |
|2028      |Shakhtar            |
|2029      |Shakhtar            |

Post was over 50000 characters long so has been split here and will continue in the next post.

Archived